61 Points From Kobe Tonight

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-03-2009, 01:12 PM         #181
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
1st pick in the draft>Your inevitable 2nd rd loss to the Cavs.:greetings10:
^^^you guys will end up getting the 3rd pick and a 2nd round loss >>>anything that's happend to the wizards franchise
 02-03-2009, 01:15 PM         #182
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^that was kobe's fault, he had shaq but he fu*ked that all up
Despite whether you feel he fu*ked it all up it doesn't change the fact he didn't have any pieces around him. At least he doesn't destroy teams like that guy in your avy.
 02-03-2009, 01:16 PM         #183
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^you guys will end up getting the 3rd pick and a 2nd round loss >>>anything that's happend to the wizards franchise
FALSE at least a #2 pick. And we already lost in the 2nd rd already. Ai doing it doesn't make it better.
 9 years ago '04        #184
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 SaTown's Finest said:
Kobe is a beast, plain and simple. I don't care who you are and what you do, the NBA isn't meant for 1 person to step on a court and drop 61 points on another team. I wouldn't care if that team was 0-81. This is greatness. I still think MJ's 55 was better for the simple fact that it was his 3rd game back from a 2 year layoff. The man can absolutely ball whether you like him or not. He just doesn't instill the fear in his teammates that MJ instilled in his. Also, MJ played with the best sidekick ever(Pip) and someone who was damn near a lock for DPOY every year (Dennis Rodman's crazy a.ss), so his teams were better. It's a team game, and I just look at Jordan's Bulls as being the better teams. They'd eat Shaq and Kobe alive IMO
I feel what your saying... But He only had Rodman for 3 years... And Rodman was not on that team when Jordan scored 55 points... And when they got Rodman ppl were saying Jordan couldnt contain him at that time because he was a headcase... And Jordan tamed his a.ss... And people always talk about how good pippen played... Players played better on Jordan's teams... Look at Kukoc what happened to him after the Bulls???
 9 years ago '06        #185
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
 Andre3000 said:
Ur saying before last year. Kobe didn't do sh*t without Shaq but im askin who did he have anythin to do sh*t with.
get real dog u act like he was surrounded with bums...although kobe had them lookin like bums..he still had odom,butler,atkins,walton,george,rush,turiaf,mihm, brown,radmanovich

half the dudes still on the team and some that aren't are decent players he just didn't distribute to and make better
 02-03-2009, 01:18 PM         #186
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
I feel what your saying... But He only had Rodman for 3 years... And Rodman was not on that team when Jordan scored 55 points... And when they got Rodman ppl were saying Jordan couldnt contain him at that time because he was a headcase... And Jordan tamed his a.ss... And people always talk about how good pippen played... Players played better on Jordan's teams... Look at Kukoc what happened to him after the Bulls???
Pippen without Jordan did a decent amount. Won 50 games with the Bulls. Went to the WCF and led that team in a.ssists. The only thing Pippen lacks is k!ller instinct. hes not a top 50 player of all time because Jordan said he could be.
 9 years ago '04        #187
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Despite whether you feel he fu*ked it all up it doesn't change the fact he didn't have any pieces around him. At least he doesn't destroy teams like that guy in your avy.
Destroy teams??? No...

Philadelphia hasnt done sh*t since Iverson left... he led them to the finals

Denver averaged more points and had 2 of their best seasons record wise and points wise the 2 years Iverson was there... they didnt make it out oif the 1st round before him and they didnt do worst with him so how is that destroying anything??
 02-03-2009, 01:21 PM         #188
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
^^^actually he didn, had a dynasy and he fu*ked it all up, and if it wasn't for a lop sided trade kobe would still be getting first round exists :greetings10:
 02-03-2009, 01:21 PM         #189
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
get real dog u act like he was surrounded with bums...although kobe had them lookin like bums..he still had odom,butler,atkins,walton,george,rush,turiaf,mihm, brown,radmanovich

half the dudes still on the team and some that aren't are decent players he just didn't distribute to and make better
he missed 15 games that season. It was a rebulding year. Not his fault he couldn't make the playoffs with a under .500 team like alot of these n*ggas. mihm???? You might as well ahve named Smush Parker. That team is a.ss cheeks.
 02-03-2009, 01:24 PM         #190
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me lacing up ready to drop 40 on the n*ggaz at 24 hour fitness >>>anything the wiz have done this year
 02-03-2009, 01:24 PM         #191
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Destroy teams??? No...

Philadelphia hasnt done sh*t since Iverson left... he led them to the finals

Denver averaged more points and had 2 of their best seasons record wise and points wise the 2 years Iverson was there... they didnt make it out oif the 1st round before him and they didnt do worst with him so how is that destroying anything??
theyll have a better record without AI this year thats for damn sure. Only reason they were decent was because of Melos heart and the legendary coaching of George Karl. Nuggets never got swept till AI came
 02-03-2009, 01:25 PM         #192
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^actually he didn, had a dynasy and he fu*ked it all up, and if it wasn't for a lop sided trade kobe would still be getting first round exists :greetings10:
With a healthy Bynum they would be out the 1st rd.

Last edited by Andre3000; 02-03-2009 at 01:27 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #193
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Pippen without Jordan did a decent amount. Won 50 games with the Bulls. Went to the WCF and led that team in a.ssists. The only thing Pippen lacks is k!ller instinct. hes not a top 50 player of all time because Jordan said he could be.
50 games and a 2nd round loss with the same team Jordan took to the ship... Remember Pippen battled back problems all of the 97 playoffs it was Jordan who carried that team Pippens's stats were way down along wth the rest of the team everybody's stats were down in those playoffs it was Jordan who stepped up...

And that Portland team was stacked homie... Sabonis, rasheed, Stoudamire, Steve Smith and Pippen... 5 players that would start on any team are u serious... Pippen wasnt the reason that team did anything
 02-03-2009, 01:30 PM         #194
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
theyll have a better record without AI this year thats for damn sure. Only reason they were decent was because of Melos heart and the legendary coaching of George Karl. Nuggets never got swept till AI came
^^^melo's heart??? n*gga don't make me bring up melo's playoff numbers once again, legendary karl coaching??? oh you mean karl that got mashed by the nuggets as a 8th seed against his number 1 seeded sonics??? and what does it matter if the get swept or not fact is they never got out of the first round
 02-03-2009, 01:32 PM         #195
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3000 said:
With a healthy Bynum they would be out the 1st rd.
^^^i said b4 the gasol trade cuz uh last time i checked the suns knocked out the lakers twice in the first round :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #196
dre03 
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
LMAO!!!! They never won more than 1 game in any playoff series with Melo so not winning 1 game is worst??? These muthafu*kas lost 4-1 to the damn Clippers one year... They got swept by the Western Conference Champions woooooo...

BTW you do know Carmello missed 17 games that year and they still won 45 games... He missed 14 games this year and they are doing well without him... Carmello is the cancer not AI lol get ur facts straight lol... Iverson played every single game for the Nuggets... You are the first person i ever ever ever ever EEEEEEVVVVEEEEERRR heard talk down on Iverson's heart??? What... U lost ya mind son thats just hate did he fu*k ya gal or sumtin damn...

Last edited by dre03; 02-03-2009 at 01:38 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #197
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Andre3000 said:
I needed a good laugh. Props man
 02-03-2009, 01:49 PM         #198
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
LMAO!!!! They never won more than 1 game in any playoff series with Melo so not winning 1 game is worst??? These muthafu*kas lost 4-1 to the damn Clippers one year... They got swept by the Western Conference Champions woooooo...

BTW you do know Carmello missed 17 games that year and they still won 45 games... He missed 14 games this year and they are doing well without him... Carmello is the cancer not AI lol get ur facts straight lol... Iverson played every single game for the Nuggets... You are the first person i ever ever ever ever EEEEEEVVVVEEEEERRR heard talk down on Iverson's heart??? What... U lost ya mind son thats just hate did he fu*k ya gal or sumtin damn...

Getting swept in the first round is a monstrocity and a abomination.

They were better with him playing. Just because he missed 17 games and won 45 doesn't mean sh*t. Nuggets still won 49/50 wins with Andre Miller and Melo playing. And the Nuggets franchise before Melo was garbage.

Nuggets are still a better team with him in the lineup.

I never said AI didn't have any heart.
 9 years ago '06        #199
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4631 4631
o sh*t he did it against that vaunted knicks defense and that defensive guru mr. pringles.

give him the mvp right now:agreement6::agreement6:

:sleep2:
 02-03-2009, 01:52 PM         #200
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^melo's heart??? n*gga don't make me bring up melo's playoff numbers once again, legendary karl coaching??? oh you mean karl that got mashed by the nuggets as a 8th seed against his number 1 seeded sonics??? and what does it matter if the get swept or not fact is they never got out of the first round
Doesn't mean he doesn't have heart.

The one that has coached his team to the playoffs practically every year hes coached a full year in the league. The same one that coached the Sonics to the Finals. The same one that had Jordan shooting 41% from the field. You will respect George Karl!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy