[Official] Drake - So Far Gone Mixtape Discussion Thread (Dropping Real Soon!)

most viewed right now
 475
Drake- Iím Upset
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 221
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 144
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
198 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Top songs?
Lust For Life 25 24.75%
Houstatlantavegas 26 25.74%
Successful (ft. Trey Songz, Lil Wayne) 45 44.55%
Let's Call It Off (ft. Peter Bjorn and John) 18 17.82%
November 18th 33 32.67%
Ignorant Shit (ft. Lil Wayne) 23 22.77%
A Night Off (ft. Lloyd) 20 19.80%
Say Whats Real 29 28.71%
A Little Bit (ft. Lykke Li) 20 19.80%
Best I Ever Had 37 36.63%
Unstoppable (ft. Lil Wayne, Santogold) 15 14.85%
Uptown (ft. Bun B, Lil Wayne) 34 33.66%
Sooner Than Later 19 18.81%
Bria's Interlude (ft. Omarion) 15 14.85%
The Calm 13 12.87%
The Tourist Outro 5 4.95%
Brand New 21 20.79%
Congratulations 23 22.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 101. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-02-2009, 09:03 PM         #21
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
wat the fu*k u shakin ur head for f*g**t stop trying to look cool and either answer the question or dont quote me
 02-02-2009, 09:44 PM         #22
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
little bit is tight.....i guess i just like that kinda music
 9 years ago '04        #23
BadNews640 
space
avatar space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
drake is the sh*t ..but truth is that nobody really knows who he is
 9 years ago '06        #24
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 4698 4698
Finally something to look forward to:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
 9 years ago '08        #25
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$41,618 | Props total: 27871 27871
wtf. How this get push back from like november 08 to february 09 with only 12 tracks
 9 years ago '06        #26
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 4698 4698
 Arson said:
wtf. How this get push back from like november 08 to february 09 with only 12 tracks
Lack of promoting and mainstream hype...plus I think he's in Degressai Season 8
 9 years ago '06        #27
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
Nah, he's off Degrassi...and I disagree with that "internet on lock" statement...

Mad n*ggas I know are asking me about Drake after hearing him on a bunch of Wayne's mixtapes...I will admit that none of them know about the Degrassi years or the fact that he's been rapping since way before now...you know, like typical d*ckriders...
 9 years ago '05        #28
iseepassem718  OP
space
avatar space
space
$690 | Props total: 0 0
Degrassi??????? Damn i didn't know nothing about that. I feel lost
 9 years ago '04        #29
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 285 285
n*gga said he recorded the last track early as hell in January. Drake don't be like Joey, lol...

I'm patiently waiting though.
 02-04-2009, 09:21 AM         #30
platinumb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it got pushed back because he's working on his debut for Interscope and he's been touring with Wayne.
 9 years ago '05        #31
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,513 | Props total: 703 703
i mean dude was on a show....so he proly wont never be out that spot light....then i heard wayne mention he was writin on detox (if it eva comes out) and he proly writin on otha sh*t.... ppl startin to see him on tour wit lil wayne..... i mean its not gone be easy for everybody to get shine out the gate.... more than likely he will eithier work for it and get it early or later....
as far as him not bein known in the streets.... meanin everybody streets.... who was known on a level like that.... u neva know everybody till u know somebody...
 9 years ago '04        #32
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,081 | Props total: 32 32
Whenever it drops, I'm lookin forward to it.
 9 years ago '05        #33
iseepassem718  OP
space
avatar space
space
$690 | Props total: 0 0
 meercy said:
i mean dude was on a show....so he proly wont never be out that spot light....then i heard wayne mention he was writin on detox (if it eva comes out) and he proly writin on otha sh*t.... ppl startin to see him on tour wit lil wayne..... i mean its not gone be easy for everybody to get shine out the gate.... more than likely he will eithier work for it and get it early or later....
as far as him not bein known in the streets.... meanin everybody streets.... who was known on a level like that.... u neva know everybody till u know somebody...
does anyone know what this guy is talking about
 9 years ago '08        #34
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,677 | Props total: 2536 2536
Yeah he's been touring, Joe Budden said that he's looking for him to collab but he's been busy. Can't wait for that track.
 9 years ago '04        #35
BadNews640 
space
avatar space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
 Cooked Brickz said:
Yeah he's been touring, Joe Budden said that he's looking for him to collab but he's been busy. Can't wait for that track.
yeah haha I was the one who asked joey that ...I'm wannawhat31 on jbtv ...I really hope they do collab
 9 years ago '05        #36
blockburna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 3 3
 BadNews640 said:
yeah haha I was the one who asked joey that ...I'm wannawhat31 on jbtv ...I really hope they do collab
any word if its for slaughterhouse or for padden room? I'd definitely see him go in wit slaughterhouse that wud be some shyt foreal..I think he kud hang specially if he goes hard that would be a real good look..
 9 years ago '08        #37
senseispab 
space
avatar space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Everything I've heard from him so far has been whack.
 9 years ago '04        #38
BadNews640 
space
avatar space
space
$841 | Props total: 25 25
doubt he would join slaughterhouse

but a song with joe would be nice
 9 years ago '07        #39
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,697 | Props total: 16233 16233
 ICanDoIt said:
Nah, he's off Degrassi...and I disagree with that "internet on lock" statement...

Mad n*ggas I know are asking me about Drake after hearing him on a bunch of Wayne's mixtapes...I will admit that none of them know about the Degrassi years or the fact that he's been rapping since way before now...you know, like typical d*ckriders...
yea drake's been around more than a couple of years as far as rapping goes
 9 years ago '07        #40
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,614 | Props total: 23 23
 senseispab said:
Everything I've heard from him so far has been whack.
guess you like soulja boy and lil mama don't you?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
#bigbreasttwitter
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
56 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy