[Thisis50 Cartoon/Pimpin Curly] Episode 6 Pimpin' Curly Presents "Curly Gets High"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2009, 01:25 PM         #1
15143 pageviews
335 comments

BKHolla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[Thisis50 Cartoon/Pimpin Curly] Episode 6 Pimpin' Curly Presents "Curly Gets High"

50 Cent Presents Pimpin' Curly

Episode 1 - 50 Cent Starring In "Pimpin' Curly" [FOXY DISS VIDEO]
 -HIP HOP HEAD- said: image
FUNNY a.ss VIDEO OF 50 OR SHOULD I SAY (Pimpin curly) DISSIN FOXY BROWN AND ROSS

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. p0zsbW3LiK069u

DAM THAT n*gga 50 A FOOL FOR THIS imageimage

Episode 2 - 50 Cent Starring In "Pimpin' Curly"
 KruptedWayz said: image
Check it out.......

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youngandthefly .. -curly_12.html

Episode 3 - 50 Cent Presents Pimpin' Curly "The Fast Lane"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=EqRl68Y1Gfk

Episode 4 50 Cent Presents Pimpin' Curly "The Fast Lane" - "Meet Uncle Pinky"
 SLR CHOOPA said: image
not a ross diss

[pic - click to view]

**VIDEO**

Episode 5 - 50 Cent Presents Pimpin Curly "Shots Fired"
Check it out..........

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youngandthefly .. fast-lane.html

Episode 5.5 - Pimpin Curly Present - "Curly's Mad, Flex"
 Michael_Moore said: image

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. layer_embedded

Episode 6 Pimpin' Curly Presents "Curly Gets High"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=BNzmEwXBTZg

================================================== =======

Thisis50 Cartoons

Episode 1 Thisis50 Cartoons Presents: - "Officer Ricky"

[pic - click to view]

VIDEO LINK

Episode 2 Thisis50 Cartoons Presents:- "How Officer Ricky Got Signed" Ft Jay Z
Check it out......

[pic - click to view]

http://realtalkny.uproxx. .. de-2-ft-jay-z/

Episode 3 Thisis50 Cartoons Presents: - "Officer Ricky: Welcome To death Row Right Now (Na Na Na)"
Hahahah check it out...........

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youngandthefly .. y-welcome.html

Episode 4 Thisis50 Cartoons Presents: - "Officer Ricky: Everybody Hates Chris"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=0wPLB_H4oUc

Episode 5 Thisis50 Cartoons Presents: "Officer Ricky: In To Deep (Hey Baby)"
If posted my bad!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youngandthefly .. cer-ricky.html

================================================== =======

Maybach Cartoons

Episode 1 - "Gay Unit Workout" (G-Unit Parody)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. nQns8U26f3y4k5

Last edited by Wasted; 03-15-2009 at 05:25 AM..

335 comments for "[Thisis50 Cartoon/Pimpin Curly] Episode 6 Pimpin' Curly Presents "Curly Gets High""

01-31-2009, 01:29 PM         #2
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01-31-2009, 01:36 PM         #3
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant make a better diss record so he making a cartoon? doesnt that = automatic L?!
 9 years ago '05        #4
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
ahhaha "yes...BOSS"
 01-31-2009, 01:46 PM         #5
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
attention all wayne and ross fans...fu*k off! cops and junkie queers are not whats up.
 9 years ago '04        #6
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
I look forward to the demise of Officer Ricky and his a.ssociates.

Last edited by TNWTMP; 01-31-2009 at 01:57 PM..
 01-31-2009, 01:51 PM         #7
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
attention all wayne and ross fans...fu*k off! cops and junkie queers are not whats up.
u must be directing that to me as im the only negative reply in the thread...... LMFAO .............. snitches must be whats in this season then?

wouldnt expect anything less from someone named 'whokid'

captain-save-a-ho-ass-fag**t

i have the right to reply in whatever manner i like. u cant do sh*t about it neither!!

01-31-2009, 01:54 PM         #8
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
officer rick, and the man kisser - proof of bogus lives/careers lol
50, no proof. he never snitched. keep that sh*t to urself, u closet game c*ck smoker. lol :)
 01-31-2009, 02:01 PM         #9
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
claim u know noriega and kiss men. classic:fruit:
 9 years ago '04        #10
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
BOSS
 9 years ago '08        #11
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
funny how some n*ggaz get they feelings hurt after watching this...

Cartoon has me dying...
 01-31-2009, 02:05 PM         #12
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
officer rick, and the man kisser - proof of bogus lives/careers lol
50, no proof. he never snitched. keep that sh*t to urself, u closet game c*ck smoker. lol :)
what so saying that a company was founded off drug money live on tv ISNT snitching nowadays????
or saying that somebody is getting extorted ISNT snitching nowadays?
or sh*t i can rewind to that video that replies to rick saying the diss was trash.

is it coincidence that the NYPD were outside a building 50 cent was in?

or sh*t how about this?

SEPTEMBER 6--Rapper 50 Cent told federal agents that he fears for his life due to a long-running dispute with a New York drug dealer facing charges that he was the secret power behind one of hip-hop's leading labels. The performer (real name: Curtis Jackson) survived a 2000 murder attempt that investigators (and Fiddy himself) believe was orchestrated by Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff, a convicted Queens druglord. A 2003 search warrant affidavit for the Manhattan offices of the murder, Inc. record label contended that McGriff was still trying to whack 50 Cent and that he "communicates with murder, Inc. employees concerning the target." Excerpts from the document, authored by IRS agent Francis Mace, are below. "McGriff is tracking 50 Cent's whereabouts through his network of a.ssociates," Mace alleged, with his cronies sending ad hoc surveillance reports to McGriff's pager, which was provided to him by the rap label, headed by McGriff's boyhood pal Irving Lorenzo (aka Irv Gotti). One such urgent field report to McGriff--sent by Lorenzo's brother Chris--noted the performer's presence in his old Queens stomping ground: "50 is in the hood guy r. brewer!" Guy R. Brewer Boulevard is in the heart of McGriff's criminal turf. The Mace affidavit noted that while 50 Cent declined to speak about his own shooting, he agreed to be interviewed about the October 2002 murder of Jason Mizell, Run-DMC's Jam Master Jay. Investigators have examined whether Mizell was k!lled for defying the "blacklist" of his protégé 50 Cent, which was reportedly established by McGriff after he was denigrated by the rapper on a cut called "Ghetto Koran." The Mace affidavit does not disclose what 50 Cent said about the Mizell homicide, but the mere fact that he spoke to probers will surely be used by adversaries, who have tried to portray the star as a police informant. In one monitored text message, Mace noted, McGriff branded 50 Cent "a talking dry snitcher." (4 pages)

OR

ALBUM FEATURED A SONG CALLED 'fu*k YOU' THE LYRICS OF WHICH STATED THREE INDIVIDUALS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHOOTING 'SUPREME' 'TA-TA' AND 'FREEZE'

[pic - click to view]

OR

WHEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED ABOUT WHO SHOT HIM, 50 CENT WOULD NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION DIRECTLY AND RESPONDED THAT AGENTS SHOULD READ HIS MUSIC LYRICS

[pic - click to view]

lmfao at ppl that will dismiss and remain in denial............

PS - im not a fan of either rick ross / lil wayne / game or 50. i listen to MUSIC >>>>> artists. if music is good to me its good. if its bad its bad.
 01-31-2009, 02:05 PM         #13
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sniper1 said:
u must be directing that to me as im the only negative reply in the thread...... LMFAO .............. snitches must be whats in this season then?

wouldnt expect anything less from someone named 'whokid'

captain-save-a-ho-ass-fag**t

i have the right to reply in whatever manner i like. u cant do sh*t about it neither!!

yea, u can reply how u like, its cool. but i hope u know how dumb u look stickin up for cops and junkie f*g**ts:applause:
 01-31-2009, 02:08 PM         #14
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
yea, u can reply how u like, its cool. but i hope u know how dumb u look stickin up for cops and junkie f*g**ts:applause:
feelings is hurt b? nothing personal my man.
 9 years ago '04        #15
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
 sniper1 said:
what so saying that a company was founded off drug money live on tv ISNT snitching nowadays????
or sh*t i can rewind to that video that replies to rick saying the diss was trash.

or sh*t how about this?

OR

[pic - click to view]

OR

[pic - click to view]

PS - im not a fan of either rick ross / lil wayne / game or 50. i listen to MUSIC >>>>> artists. if music is good to me its good. if its bad its bad.
n*gga u a idiot.. here is the song

where in it does he come out and say they shot me?

Maybe you missed the Part the in your own article where they said he refused to cooperate with cops and the case was deemed closed.

not to mention jam master jay murder still unsolved . so again who did he snitch on and get them locked up?

Last edited by Scoop24; 01-31-2009 at 02:21 PM..
 01-31-2009, 02:17 PM         #16
an187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sniper1 said:
cant make a better diss record so he making a cartoon? doesnt that = automatic L?!
doesnt not responding to a diss track = Automatic L?

and both of the rappers bore me i dont like either of them.

Last edited by an187; 01-31-2009 at 02:20 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #17
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 sniper1 said:

or sh*t how about this?

OR

[pic - click to view]

OR

[pic - click to view]

Okay I'm glad you got all this info. Now tell all of us which part of it was used to PROSECUTE ANYONE. WHICH PART OF IT WAS USED AS EVIDENCE?
WHICH 50 CENT SONG BECAME EXHIBIT A, B, OR C?

I'll wait...
 01-31-2009, 02:22 PM         #18
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Okay I'm glad you got all this info. Now tell all of us which part of it was used to PROSECUTE ANYONE. WHICH PART OF IT WAS USED AS EVIDENCE?
WHICH 50 CENT SONG BECAME EXHIBIT A, B, OR C?

I'll wait...
you can be an informant without being a witness in court...... you do understand the 'justice' system right???

if u call crimestoppers and tip them off about a crime being committed. they aint gonna ask u to stand up in court. they ll just go on your info.

in response to FireStarr - the case was deemed closed because 50 told them who it was without actually saying the names in his interview. he still made them aware of who it was regardless of if he didnt 'officially implicate' someone.
 9 years ago '05        #19
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,316 | Props total: 905 905
 sniper1 said:
you can be an informant without being a witness in court...... you do understand the 'justice' system right???

if u call crimestoppers and tip them off about a crime being committed. they aint gonna ask u to stand up in court. they ll just go on your info.

in response to FireStarr - the case was deemed closed because 50 told them who it was without actually saying the names in his interview. he still made them aware of who it was regardless of if he didnt 'officially implicate' someone.
@ this kid.

who are you? Boxdens district attorney?

why dont you leave the law to the sensible people and stop listening to the game and murder inc
 9 years ago '05        #20
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 sniper1 said:

BULLsh*t. I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU HAVE TO COME TO COURT AN TESTIFY ONCE YOU BEGIN TO COOPERATE. THE COURT WILL SUMMONS YOU AND IF YOU DONT SHOW UP A WARRANT WILL BE ISSUED. THIS IS FACT. MY BROTHER IS IN THE CAN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF A fu*kIN RAT.

Like I asked before, WHICH SONG WAS USED AS EVIDENCE?
AS TESTIMONY?

We're waiting...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy