Iverson "I'm going to go somewhere where they want me to play like Allen Iverson"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #121
Mega 
space
space
$5,592 | Props total: 981 981
 MiseryCityTexas said:
iverson should go to the rockets. rockets dont have anybody other than von wafer who can drive to the basket, and whenever t-mac does play, that n*gga never drives to the basket like he did in toronto and orlando. he just settles for the jumper due to his ailing body. iverson would be a great fit in houston because the rockets have a center who can spread the defense.
Yeah, I bet Yao and Ron would enjoy that
 02-03-2009, 05:33 PM         #122
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
He's one dimensional u idiot rebounds, scoring, a.ssisting, playing defense, being a leader are all examples of dimensions in basketball and the only one he posses is scoring. step ya knowledge up :laughing9:
nah bro your wrong. Hes not even close to being one dimensional, maybe because his shot is so wet people forget what other qualities the dude has.

And if Ray is one dimensional, then what is A.I. ,,,,, Scoring, thats all he can do is score........he does nothing else well.......and as a subtraction he destroys team chemistry....do you ever here Ray Allen destroying team chemistry????? Nah because he fits in , sacrifices, and does what he does, and does it an all star level...i know you know this but your an iverson fan that wont admit it.
 02-03-2009, 05:34 PM         #123
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
LOL exactly. Why do people here play GM'S and think that he is a great fit anywhere????? hes not and theres a reason......

dude is a great fit in his own world where he gets to shoot the ball 35 times game, hold the ball for 20 seconds of the shot clock , and if he gets double teamed .. he passes it to a teamate at the three point line with 3 seconds on the shot clock hanging him out to dry.......thats iversons perfect fit.......and tell me i aint lying
 9 years ago '08        #124
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
^^^ I wonder when this dude's reputation power will go up
 02-03-2009, 06:18 PM         #125
!LL MuZ!k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mega said:
Sadly enough them and Toronto are like the only teams I could see possible. it's a new game and I thought I would never say this but iverson does seem to be a little selfish or atleast feels like he is the No. 1 star. Which he should see isn't going to get you anywhere nowdays in the NBA. He would have to go somewhere without a main person except for him like Timberwolves or either to a talented team who will let him do whatever he wants.

On second, thought Houston doesn't need him because T-Mac fu*ks our offense up enough on his own

I don't know man

All I can say it's I knew that trade wasn't going to work. I just thought denver would get worse but I was wrong. But I sware after watching like 2 Piston games with A.I. I just knew the chemistry wouldn't be there.

He's in a bad spot.

All the talent and scoring you need, but trying to match talented chemistry with him is going to be a bi*ch.
 9 years ago '04        #126
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
LOL exactly. Why do people here play GM'S and think that he is a great fit anywhere????? hes not and theres a reason......

dude is a great fit in his own world where he gets to shoot the ball 35 times game, hold the ball for 20 seconds of the shot clock , and if he gets double teamed .. he passes it to a teamate at the three point line with 3 seconds on the shot clock hanging him out to dry.......thats iversons perfect fit.......and tell me i aint lying
He was a perfect fit in Philadelphia... When they went to the Finals he had no 3pt shooters to pass too so how were they winning with that theory?

His best fit is a team that will allow him to roam on offense and handle the ball majority of the time like any superstar needs...
 9 years ago '08        #127
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 dre03 said:
He was a perfect fit in Philadelphia... When they went to the Finals he had no 3pt shooters to pass too so how were they winning with that theory?

His best fit is a team that will allow him to roam on offense and handle the ball majority of the time like any superstar needs...
He wouldn't understand this.
 9 years ago '07        #128
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 Jayborne23 said:
There is like an Iverson thread a day.

I can't figure out if it's Iverson, or it's all the people that really never liked the Pistons trying to pile on since have an opporitunity. It's getting repetitive and pointless, literally. No one is saying anything.

But this is the right move for Iverson. And he held out in Philly dumbasses. HE didn't want to be there.

Denver he was playing like himself but they got the right offer. Billups is JUST what they needed and Iverson wasn't.

Detroit is totally the wrong spot for him.
 9 years ago '07        #129
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 eLLz said:
His back is against the wall

Hes too old to build around & at the same time too old to change up the way he balls.

Iverson is a Shooting Guard who keeps getting traded for pure point guards (Andre Miller & Chauncey Billups) then people wonder why the team is having chemistry issues.
:applause:

People on this board are just idiots. Seriously.
 9 years ago '07        #130
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 dre03 said:

I don't know why you all give any attention to this Carter guy. He is obviously a blatant idiot and hater. Even after he made a thread about no more Ivo bashing he still does it.

Dude is an attention seeker on the internet and its sad.
 02-03-2009, 08:47 PM         #131
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
I don't know why you all give any attention to this Carter guy. He is obviously a blatant idiot and hater. Even after he made a thread about no more Ivo bashing he still does it.

Dude is an attention seeker on the internet and its sad.
Ray Allen is nasty, iverson is nasty, but right now ray is better. Thats all im saying. You want to add to that go right ahead.

Ray does it again tonight, the dude is still doing it, but iverson all hear is about problems.
 02-03-2009, 10:23 PM         #132
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Oh so you're going to D League then?"
 02-03-2009, 10:23 PM         #133
HeavenlySword 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nbdl goat
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy