Iverson "I'm going to go somewhere where they want me to play like Allen Iverson"

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
186 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #101
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
im saying, for iverson to be efficient, he has to be that type of player who demands the ball.

He doesnt move without the ball for shots, doesnt spread the floor and draw defenses. We all know hes not a point guard, but hes not your perfect shooting guard either.

Listen Iverson maybe be the better basketball player, but not by much and hes not exactly better than Ray Allen at his position.

Ray Allen is indeed a better shooting guard. Allen Iverson is just a tweener, can you tell me why Allen Iverson is better??????? besides him scoring sh*t loads of points????????? you really cant, he doesnt do anything that much better than Ray Allen........to me their very close in ability and what they offer......they just offer different types of game.

But I want to understand if you know what i mean, you cant tell me Allen Iverson can do what Ray Allen does, because he cant.

The only case A.I fans have is the fact that A.I has scored so many points.
Iverson has better stats, more accolades, better legacy and more dominant player. He's proven he can lead a team to the finals at least and not needing to have 2 others superstars on his team to do it...He's done more for the game than Ray Allen. Iverson is a better play maker and more dangerous, idk how u can argue that AI only lil bit better than Ray Allen because he's better by a good distance.
 9 years ago '05        #102
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,981 | Props total: 10681 10681
^^^^^

Idk why u even waste ya time arguing with these Ivo haters.....

Its pointless.....
 9 years ago '07        #103
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 The Greatest! said:
IM THE GREATEST. GET IT RITE N KEEP IT RITE. ERBODY ON BX KNOW IM THE GREATEST AND THE BEST MANE I KEEP DOIN IT.
If you dont sit ya two dollar a.ss down before I make change.... go post in the streets of bx
 9 years ago '08        #104
Future 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 BurninLz said:
2000-2001 Sixers

55 Dikembe Mutombo C 218 120 35 1966 10 4-91
40 Tyrone Hill PF 206 113 33 1968 11 11-90
9 George Lynch SF 203 103 31 1970 8 12-93
3 Allen Iverson SG 183 75 26 1975 5 1-96
20 Eric Snow PG 191 92 28 1973 6 43-95

52 Matt Geiger C 216 112 32 1969 9 42-92
50 Todd MacCulloch C 213 116 25 1976 2 47-99
33 Jumaine Jones SF 203 99 22 1979 2 27-99
8 Aaron McKie SG 196 95 29 1972 7 17-94
5 Kevin Ollie PG 188 88 29 1972 4 -

7 Roshown McLeod SF 203 104 26 1975 3 20-98
23 Rodney Buford SG - SF 196 86 24 1977 2 53-99
11 Raja Bell SG 196 92 25 1976 1 -
24 Pepe Sanchez PG 193 88 24 1977 1 -
12 Speedy Claxton PG 180 75 23 1978 0 20-0

Ya I know lol...
 9 years ago '04        #105
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
 wepainters said:
He doesn't need to be ray allen, he lights years better and how the hell is AI still a ball hogging shooting (w/e the fu*k that means)?? he's avg. less than 15 shot attempts and his career avg. has dropped by like a point in the last year

Explain.
is because Oklahoma sucks... and we would to a team and make them worse... it was a joke..
 02-01-2009, 10:20 PM         #106
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
Iverson has better stats, more accolades, better legacy and more dominant player. He's proven he can lead a team to the finals at least and not needing to have 2 others superstars on his team to do it...He's done more for the game than Ray Allen. Iverson is a better play maker and more dangerous, idk how u can argue that AI only lil bit better than Ray Allen because he's better by a good distance.
why is allen iverson known as a cancer???? and why is Ray Allen known as a great teammate/unselfish player/ compliment player........

Stats mean nothing in the long run......its about sacrifice / leadership and playing a certain style to help a team win

god knows AI cant do that.

Allen Iverson being light years better than Ray Allen is just straight up bullsh*t....ive seen Ray Allen rip AI and the Sixers in half countless times, so you cant never tell me that Allen Iverson is way better than allen by a good distance, this aint jordan vs allen, thats distance, or even kobe vs allen, but not AI.....Ray Allen goes off against any top superstar shooting guard today head to head.

Glenn Robinson was one dimensional, the center was a grocery bagger, sam was sam....Ray Allen carried the Bucks............just like the sixers carried iverson.
 02-01-2009, 10:29 PM         #107
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
^^^^^

Idk why u even waste ya time arguing with these Ivo haters.....

Its pointless.....
my sentiments exactly....u can't change nobody's opinion if they can't stand a person, cus they not tryna hear or read what you say in the first place.
 9 years ago '08        #108
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
why is allen iverson known as a cancer???? and why is Ray Allen known as a great teammate/unselfish player/ compliment player........

Stats mean nothing in the long run......its about sacrifice / leadership and playing a certain style to help a team win

Allen Iverson being light years better than Ray Allen is just straight up bullsh*t....ive seen Ray Allen rip AI and the Sixers in half countless times, so you cant never tell me that Allen Iverson is way better than allen by a good distance, this aint jordan vs allen, thats distance, or even kobe vs allen, but not AI.....Ray Allen goes off against any top superstar shooting guard today head to head.

Glenn Robinson was one dimensional, the center was a grocery bagger, sam was sam....Ray Allen carried the Bucks............just like the sixers carried iverson.
alright im done with this idiot
 02-02-2009, 07:59 AM         #109
Iverson Romo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pistons guard Allen Iverson wants to be the focal point of the team's offense, but isn't going to make waves in the process.

"I would love to be a focal part on the offensive end," Iverson said after Detroit's loss to Cleveland on Sunday.

"That's where I've been all my career. And that's why I play the game. That's the type of competitor I am. In crucial situations, I want the ball in my hands. But like I've been saying all along: The calls they make, I trust my teammates and the coaching staff to be able to get us over the hump."

The Pistons are 21-21 with Iverson, but he stopped short of claiming that the team would be better with him as the top offensive option.

"Don't do that to me," Iverson said. "You're opening up a can of worms. I don't even want to do that. I trust the way everything is going. I don't have a choice. What I say don't matter."
 9 years ago '08        #110
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
^pistons biggest problem is scoring and he can provide that if they really needed
 9 years ago '04        #111
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
that nukka will be out of Detroit after this season.
 9 years ago '04        #112
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 ItsDaCarter20 said:

WTF??? so Iverson isnt sacrificing now... He didnt sacrifice last year or the year before or the year before??? I guess not thats why he has taken less shots and accepted less minutes for the benefit of the team...

You people fu*king k!ll me when he is demanding the ball like a superstar should he is a ball hog and a bad teammate... When he does what his coach asks of him and plays within the team game and they still lose its his fault... What is he not doing for the Pistons that they want him to do??? They are asking the impossible of him they want him to be that Iverson that dominates games barely touching the ball and not shooting any shots thats retarded...

And ray Allen is a one dimensional player... He cant score unless the attention is taken off of him... He feeds off other players... You cant depend on Ray allen to create anything for any other players... He needs to be created for... Iverson does not need to be created for he can create for himself and for other players... He doesnt feed off of other good talent thats where they are different... Ray Allen just has a better shot but he can only shoot with space he isnt very good at creating his own space to shoot like Iverson who makes something out of nothing... Two different kind of players... Ray Allen is not a better shooting guard cuz Allen cant do anything but shoot... He is not a very good ball handler like your guard is supposed to be and he is definitely not a good passer or rebounder... He is a one dimensioanl off the screen shooter...
 9 years ago '04        #113
Mega 
space
space
$5,594 | Props total: 981 981
AI apologist are funny, they're like TO's

It's like they are in denial about his track record, everything isn't a coincidence.
 02-02-2009, 06:18 PM         #114
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
WTF??? so Iverson isnt sacrificing now... He didnt sacrifice last year or the year before or the year before??? I guess not thats why he has taken less shots and accepted less minutes for the benefit of the team...

You people fu*king k!ll me when he is demanding the ball like a superstar should he is a ball hog and a bad teammate... When he does what his coach asks of him and plays within the team game and they still lose its his fault... What is he not doing for the Pistons that they want him to do??? They are asking the impossible of him they want him to be that Iverson that dominates games barely touching the ball and not shooting any shots thats retarded...

And ray Allen is a one dimensional player... He cant score unless the attention is taken off of him... He feeds off other players... You cant depend on Ray allen to create anything for any other players... He needs to be created for... Iverson does not need to be created for he can create for himself and for other players... He doesnt feed off of other good talent thats where they are different... Ray Allen just has a better shot but he can only shoot with space he isnt very good at creating his own space to shoot like Iverson who makes something out of nothing... Two different kind of players... Ray Allen is not a better shooting guard cuz Allen cant do anything but shoot... He is not a very good ball handler like your guard is supposed to be and he is definitely not a good passer or rebounder... He is a one dimensioanl off the screen shooter...
sad that you had to write all that and be completely wrong. Ray Allen is not one dimensional, and he can create, maybe not like used to but he still can, k!ll yourself

And Ray Allen plays in systems, ten times better than Allen Iverson ever can, Iverson is stuck in his normal ways till the end of time........

Ray Allen has never had a descent center, NEVER, at least Iverson has had some talented centers in his career. and yes mutombo was a good center. Ervin Johnson and Jerome James were Ray's centers people. Ray Allen led the Sonics with that to 50+ wins and he almost single handily beat the spurs.

Its ok though, hes totally underrated, hes under the radar like hes always been for years and years. n*ggaz dont respect a REAL SHOOTING guard. One that doesnt do harm to ANY TEAM he plays for. Its called unselfish, sacrifice and pure skills. Iverson may be able to score, but what else can he do? yea he can create and get to the line, but he also hurts his team....it aint no surprise the pistons now suck.
 9 years ago '08        #115
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
sad that you had to write all that and be completely wrong. Ray Allen is not one dimensional, and he can create, maybe not like used to but he still can, k!ll yourself

And Ray Allen plays in systems, ten times better than Allen Iverson ever can, Iverson is stuck in his normal ways till the end of time........

Ray Allen has never had a descent center, NEVER, at least Iverson has had some talented centers in his career. and yes mutombo was a good center. Ervin Johnson and Jerome James were Ray's centers people. Ray Allen led the Sonics with that to 50+ wins and he almost single handily beat the spurs.

Its ok though, hes totally underrated, hes under the radar like hes always been for years and years. n*ggaz dont respect a REAL SHOOTING guard. One that doesnt do harm to ANY TEAM he plays for. Its called unselfish, sacrifice and pure skills. Iverson may be able to score, but what else can he do? yea he can create and get to the line, but he also hurts his team....it aint no surprise the pistons now suck.
So how many dimensions does Ray Allen posses and what are they??
 9 years ago '04        #116
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
Allen Iverson has single handedly torn apart two solid franchises in the Denver Nuggets and the Detroit Pistons. SINGLE HANDEDLY. I mean, these two teams were better w/out iverson and it's fact.
 9 years ago '08        #117
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Lester86 said:
Allen Iverson has single handedly torn apart two solid franchises in the Denver Nuggets and the Detroit Pistons. SINGLE HANDEDLY. I mean, these two teams were better w/out iverson and it's fact.
How the fu*k did he tear apart Nuggets if they won 50 games u fu*king idiot??
 02-02-2009, 08:00 PM         #118
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
So how many dimensions does Ray Allen posses and what are they??
lol why you laughing. The facts are simple, Ray Allen has the most dangerous shot in the league. He can also drive and dish, run the pick and roll with garnett beautifully, run off screens in rythym, he cant finish like he use to but he still drives to the rim in every game. Hes not one dimensional, one dimensional is , chriss quinn, red*ck , james jones.

Check out these boxscores vs Kobe

Ray Allen is a beast , sometimes even more so than Allen Iverson. Just check january into february

One dimensional is a bullsh*t statement
 9 years ago '08        #119
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 ItsDaCarter20 said:
lol why you laughing. The facts are simple, Ray Allen has the most dangerous shot in the league. He can also drive and dish, run the pick and roll with garnett beautifully, run off screens in rythym, he cant finish like he use to but he still drives to the rim in every game. Hes not one dimensional, one dimensional is , chriss quinn, red*ck , james jones.

Check out these boxscores vs Kobe

Ray Allen is a beast , sometimes even more so than Allen Iverson. Just check january into february

One dimensional is a bullsh*t statement
He's one dimensional u idiot rebounds, scoring, a.ssisting, playing defense, being a leader are all examples of dimensions in basketball and the only one he posses is scoring. step ya knowledge up :laughing9:
 9 years ago '07        #120
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
iverson should go to the rockets. rockets dont have anybody other than von wafer who can drive to the basket, and whenever t-mac does play, that n*gga never drives to the basket like he did in toronto and orlando. he just settles for the jumper due to his ailing body. iverson would be a great fit in houston because the rockets have a center who can spread the defense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
20 hours ago