Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
6326 pageviews
13 comments

realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,546 | Props total: 16404 16404
is djjays.com legit???????

yo, i was thinking of getting a winter jacket from that site, but i never used them b4. Any of u guys used that site b4?? If so how was the customer service etc, and is the stuff legit??

Thanks.

13 comments for "is djjays.com legit???????"

9 years ago '07        #2
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
is this a joke?? those cats sell the fakest sh*t in the world

nah, they legit
 9 years ago '06        #3
realgunta 705 heat pts705 OP
space
space
$20,546 | Props total: 16404 16404
^^lol
 9 years ago '04        #4
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 realgunta said:
^^lol
This site is 100% legit, they have 2 stores in the bx that I know of. I am sure prob have more but they are 100% legit and they will allow you to return anything you do not like without having to pay for shipping. This site and karmaloop are the most legit on the web. They have good prices also.
 9 years ago '08        #5
JBoi301 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 4 4
 newfnshow715 said:
This site is 100% legit, they have 2 stores in the bx that I know of. I am sure prob have more but they are 100% legit and they will allow you to return anything you do not like without having to pay for shipping. This site and karmaloop are the most legit on the web. They have good prices also.
Last time i was in NY i did go to Dr.Jays store i think not too far from Canal St but yea they are legit. Me personally i think karmaloop has a better selection and always lower prices than dr.jays
 9 years ago '04        #6
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
i have only been to the ones in the bronx on fordam Rd. But as far as price look at this LRG shirt

cheaper on drjays

and this
(19)

(13)

(19)

(10)

Also, the shipping is lower at drjays and I found that even with the 50% off karmaloop my order came out cheaper at drjays ... maybe you will have a different experience though but drjays is usually less expensive and ships faster (for basic shipping).
 9 years ago '04        #7
smurfdoran 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 108 108
^^^^ yep. i always look to see what drjays got. but karma have different brands and styles. but if i see the same style ill get it at drjays cause its usually cheaper.
 9 years ago '06        #8
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3533 3533
 newfnshow715 said:
i have only been to the ones in the bronx on fordam Rd. But as far as price look at this LRG shirt

cheaper on drjays

and this
(19)

(13)

(19)

(10)

Also, the shipping is lower at drjays and I found that even with the 50% off karmaloop my order came out cheaper at drjays ... maybe you will have a different experience though but drjays is usually less expensive and ships faster (for basic shipping).

When you add in Karmaloop's large selection of brands and all those promocodes / repcodes running around...Dr.Jay can't touch Karmaloop what-so-ever :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #9
celticsdada 
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
DrJay and LRG their clothes are like for hood people seriously. KarmaLoop is different, more fitted , more elegant
 9 years ago '07        #10
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
I only order from dr jays when i buy clothes online. i hit the sales tab and put my feet up on my ottoman and its a wrap.
 01-29-2009, 08:09 PM         #11
CMBGRAPHICS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drjays.com Is a nice site. Just order some shirts from there. So yeah they are legit
 9 years ago '06        #12
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
 celticsdada said:
DrJay and LRG their clothes are like for hood people seriously. KarmaLoop is different, more fitted , more elegant
WTF?...ur saying LRG is elegant from KLOOP?

but LRG is hood from DRJAY?

ill pay peyton manning to bullet pass a fu*king football at your nosebridge for saying some dumb almost racist type sh*t like that b, u muddsucka
 9 years ago '05        #13
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
djjay????? do you mean dr. jay???

its legit
 02-02-2009, 06:16 PM         #14
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dr Jays is legit...
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago