most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Haye by KO 2 66.67%
Klitschko by KO 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-25-2011, 03:50 AM         #143
Slumite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haye-maker
 6 years ago '09        #144
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,276 | Props total: 19433 19433
Please win Haye
 6 years ago '06        #145
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9

6 years ago '05        #147
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Klitschko Promises To Ko Haye

[pic - click to view]

IBF/WBO and IBO champion Wladimir Klitschko has promised make David Haye his 50th knockout victim when the pair clash in a heavyweight unification battle at the Imtech Arena in Hamburg, Germany on Saturday(July 2) night.

WBA champ Haye and bitter rival Klitschko came face to face today at the first of the week’s media press conferences to build up the most anticipated heavyweight match up of the year and Klitschko wasted no time telling the a.ssembled press he intends to knock some respect into David Haye and make him his 50th knockout victim.

“I’m happy that Haye will be in great shape because that means a real challenge for me and that’s what I want,” insisted Klitschko, 58-3-(49). “I respect Haye as a f!ghter but definitely not as a person. I will knock him out back into reality. Haye will be my number fifty on my knock out list.”

"I’m giving him respect as a f!ghter, but I believe David Haye is not such a bad guy. He acts c*cky, he carries himself very confident, very cool, and I believe since you beat Mormeck(Jean) you got this attitude that is not so good for your life.

Klitschko added: "Not only in the ring but outside of the ring. You are carrying it outside the ring as well. I think it’s going to be a good lesson for you in the ring on July 2nd.

"My name is Dr Klitschko - I am a therapist for you on July 2nd. I am going to give you treatment, it’s going to be reality rehab.

Haye, 25-1-(23), not to be outdone, countered: :“I’m in tremendous shape. I’m healthy, have a great punch power and speed. I have the perfect game plan to beat Wladimir Klitschko.”

6 years ago '07        #148
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30548 30548
I'm not sold on Klitschko's defense but... he does have decent ability to avoid a punch, especially for a heavyweight.

I think there is a good chance that Haye can win, as long as his stamina is right and he isn't afraid of return fire. He's gonna have put pressure on Wlad. I think for haye, everything is gonna have to start by slipping Wlad's left jab. Often times Wlad will not bring his left hand back from the left jab, which is a huge opportunity for someone who can slip going to their right. If Haye can slip under that hook, Wlad will be open for both the lunging straight left, AND the right hook, which at that height differential, would be an overhand right by Haye. If Haye can slip that left hook (going right), Wlad will start retreating no matter what... at that point in time, that is went Wlad can be hit, and you don't have to worry about anything coming back, and he goes straight back.

If I was Haye's trainer, what i'd be working on in the gym is getting hit by the left hook. THAT'S RIGHT! Getting hit by the punch I said he needs to slip. Haye needs it to implanted in his head that he needs to bob going to the right whether he slips the jab or gets hit with it, it needs to be programmed, "BOB RIGHT" 100% of the time... Cuz if he gets hit with it, and doesn't immediately circle to the right, Wlad's right is not far behind. It's like clockwork. It seems easy but it's a stamina draining way to f!ght.

What Haye needs to avoid, is just trying to walk Wlad straight back and throwing the lunging left hook. Slipping the jab and throwing that punch = KOing Wlad. Not slipping the jab, and just throwing that punch = getting KO'd.

Wlad needs to work on one thing really. He needs to dictate where and how Haye moves around the ring. Wlad is a straight ahead f!ghter. Which if Haye f!ghts right, could have a surprisingly easy time in there. Instead of just coimg straight forward and throwing the left jab trying to set-up the right hand. He needs to circle behind the jab and move Haye into the path of the right. He also NEEDS to keep the right hand up as ear muffs. Cuz if Wlad gets hurt or KO'd, it will all be started by a lunging left by Haye.

Dunno who i'm picking yet... not really all that interested in this f!ght
 6 years ago '05        #150
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
just realized the Urijah Faber f!ght is on the same night

going to a sports bar in Sacramento on the 2nd to try to watch this f!ght is gonna be crazy
 6 years ago '06        #151
space
space
 PLAYERIZM said:
just realized the Urijah Faber f!ght is on the same night

going to a sports bar in Sacramento on the 2nd to try to watch this f!ght is gonna be crazy
this f!ght is on at 4:45pm est with a replay at 9:45pm est
 6 years ago '05        #153
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
 STILL.DETOX said:
this f!ght is on at 4:45pm est with a replay at 9:45pm est
 6 years ago '06        #154
space
space

6 years ago '06        #155
space
space
 6 years ago '06        #156
StudiosConnect' 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,627 | Props total: 0 0
cancelled my plans mid sat to weeks ago to watch this CANT WAIT
 06-29-2011, 04:18 AM         #158
hemanthjava 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko Live Stream Online Boxing here. Klitschko vs Haye is an upcoming heavyweight unification f!ght for the WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO and The Ring heavyweight titles. The f!ght is going to take place in Imtech Arena, Hamburg, Germany on 2 July 2011.

6 years ago '05        #159
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
david haye doesn't stand a chance. as disrespectful as he has been, i would've be surprised if he was murdered.
 6 years ago '10        #160
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
gonna be watching it on tv thanks
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy