David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko [7-2-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Haye by KO 2 66.67%
Klitschko by KO 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
hedake 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$5,638 | Props total: 9984 9984
was hoping this thread might contain a clip from "the wire".....
 6 years ago '04        #122
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,598 | Props total: 4046 4046
Klitch is at a disadvantage this is like his 3rd or 4th language . I hope they got security for these faceoffs ppl get smaked at weigh ins and press junkets these faces off are a time bomb .
 6 years ago '05        #123
MastahJ 
space
space
$865 | Props total: 11 11
I'm not that bothered who wins really but i think Wlad takes this on points in a pretty dull f!ght.

However, as i'll be there at the f!ght, i hope Haye knocks him the fu*k out as it'll make the night out in town after a night to remember!
 6 years ago '06        #124
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613

[video - click to view]

This f!ght is gonna be interesting from the face off. Animosity 4 real
 6 years ago '06        #125
SBMcDunk 
space
space
space
$518 | Props total: 110 110
7:44 "Ive got a fu*kin hard on right now"

what.....
 6 years ago '06        #126
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 SBMcDunk said:

what.....

Yeah David Haye is definitely under Wladimir's skin. That could be good and bad. When i watched it i was like damn these two might just jump it off right now!!!

Last edited by davon4204; 06-19-2011 at 03:42 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #127
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
wlad is gonna body this cat.
 6 years ago '04        #128
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11546 11546
 SBMcDunk said:

what.....
yeeah wow smh
 6 years ago '07        #129
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
@ TS avy

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #130
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
Haye has the skill along wit da power to win, wlad has only faced f!ghters with 1 or the other not both and haye has both.

Haye will win
 6 years ago '05        #131
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,060 | Props total: 984 984
Wladimir wins, Haye will be beaten from pillar to post
 6 years ago '10        #132
HackFunkDoc 
space
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
Hopefully Haye. I'm tired of Klitschko.
 6 years ago '06        #133
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
 Suka Repellent said:
@ TS avy

what??
 6 years ago '10        #134
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,969 | Props total: 1796 1796
haye gonna retire in oct (his 31st birthday) anyway
 6 years ago '06        #135
space
space
Roach Breaks Down Wladimir Klitschko vs David Haye

The world's leading trainer, Freddie Roach, believes David Haye can defeat Wladimir Klitschko if he "undermines his confidence early in the contest" when the two world heavyweight champions collide in Hamburg in 10 days' time.

Roach, speaking exclusively to Gareth A Davies of The Daily Telegraph, believes Klitschko has weaknesses against smaller, aggressive f!ghters who canput the giant Ukrainian, unbeaten in 13 successive heavyweight f!ghts over five years, under physical and mental duress.

"The key to this f!ght for Haye is to take Wladimir's confidence away, and do it early," he said. "Take him out of his comfort zone. I think Haye has a great opportunity if he goes out there early and uses his power, and tries to take Wladimir's confidence away. That's the best way for him to f!ght this, but Haye needs to take that window of opportunity. Being forced anywhere outside Wladimir's comfort zone is his greatest weakness. He does lack confidence as a f!ghter and we discussed it when I trained him."

Roach worked in training camps, and in the corner over four f!ghts, as Klitschko's a.ssistant trainer. And in spite of the 6ft 7ins tall Ukrainian, who currently holds the IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles,having defended the world title 10 times in succession, Roach believes Haye's "speed and explosiveness", not to mention his k!ller instinct when he has an opponent in trouble, are major plusses in his armoury against the biggerman.

"I don't see David Haye as the underdog in this f!ght. I trained Wlad Klitschko, he is a friend, and so is David Haye a friend of mine. It's one of the best f!ghts out there, and a good f!ght for the heavyweight division," said Roach.

"Listen, Klitschko's a very good boxer. Once he gets into a rhythm, and gets that jab going, he's very difficult to beat because he has good power and a size advantage. He's also one of the best heavyweight athletes I've ever seen. I said to him one day - "You're a great athlete". But you know what he said to me? "I wish I could f!ght". The key to beating someone like that is to take their mental confidence away straight away. Haye can do that with his power, but not by boxing Wlad."

Roach believes a Haye victory could ignite interest in the heavyweight division. "I like guys who like to f!ght. Haye believes in himself, he talks a bit of bull, but he's just trying to ignite interest in the f!ght. He's young, exciting, and charismatic. "Haye's the best thing for the heavyweight division right now, because he comes to f!ght, he comes to win, and he's a puncher. That's what heavyweight boxing should be all about. The Klitschko brothers are great boxers but they are boring. They don't take risks.You've got to go for it in this sport, and give 100 per cent.

"Manny Pacquiao is popular because he comes to exchange with you, he wants to f!ght. Once in a while he gets hit, but that is part of the game. Haye is the spark the heavyweight division needs right now."

Readers can still go to the most exciting sporting event of the summer by ordering their tickets at or alternatively they can watch the event on Sky Box Office by phoning 08442 410 888.

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 06-22-2011 at 10:32 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #137
space
space

[pic - click to view]

WBA world heavyweight champion David Haye was handed a priceless pre-f!ght boost on Tuesday night, when former world super-middleweight champion Joe Calzaghe visited the f!ghter's Vauxhall gymnasium and watched 'The Hayemaker' train for the best part of two hours.

The 30-year-old Haye meets IBF, WBO and IBO world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko on July 2nd at the Imtech Arena, live on Sky Sports HD Box Office, and it's fair to say the blockbuster match-up has reignited Calzaghe's interest in a sport he once dominated.

“I always love coming down here and seeing David go through his paces,” said Calzaghe. “He is such a dynamic and exciting f!ghter to watch – he's my kind of f!ghter. He's quick, sharp and classy and throws punches with bad intentions. David is one of the most exciting f!ghters in the world right now, and even his gym sessions are more exciting than many actual f!ghts.”

Retired since 2008, Calzaghe was a former WBO, IBF, WBA and WBC world super-middleweight champion and defeated the legendary Bernard Hopkins to highlight his superiority as a light-heavyweight. On Tuesday night in Vauxhall, however, Calzaghe was back to being a fan.

“I have been looking forward to this f!ght for years now, and it's just great to see David looking in such awesome shape,” said Calzaghe. “I expected him to look sharp and fit, but he looks even better than I could have ever imagined. I have been lucky enough to see David prepare for his last few f!ghts, and I don't think I've ever seen him look in shape like this.

“The punch power he is showing on the pads is frightening, and everything is thrown with speed. He's moving like a middleweight with heavyweight power at the moment, and that can only be a good thing.

“He's very lean and mobile, too. It's extremely refreshing to see a heavyweight throwing seven and eight punch combinations and looking like they are able to throw 100 punches per round, if needed. David is well on course right now.”

Currently winding down preparations ahead of this weekend's trip to Hamburg, the heavy-hitting Haye admits the presence of Calzaghe spurred him on to new levels throughout Tuesday's training session.

“Joe went about things the way all boxers aspire to,” said Haye. “He defeated every opponent put in his way and then retired with his zero intact. Joe is one of the few guys to have the talent and intelligence to achieve his goals and get out when the going was good.

“Whenever I see Joe at ringside watching me prepare, it gives me added impetus to do well. He knows what he's talking about and knows what it's like to be involved in these sort of big unification title f!ghts. As far as experts go, none come more experienced than Joe.

“I got a real kick out of seeing Joe sat ringside on Tuesday, and it was especially nice to see him standing and clapping at the end of the rounds. If I can sense Joe is impressed by what he's seeing, I know I'm in a very good place.”

*** David Haye's world heavyweight unification title f!ght with Wladimir Klitschko takes place on Saturday, July 2 at Hamburg's Imtech Arena, and will be televised live on Sky Sports HD Box Office, 08442 410 888 ***
 6 years ago '08        #138
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
haye will get handled
 6 years ago '05        #139
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
Will Klitschko And Haye Give Us What We Need?

By Matthew Hurley: The upcoming heavyweight title bout between Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye has achieved something unexpected – it has garnered significant interest in a match up between two big men. It’s been quite some time since anyone outside of the Klitschko family and European fanbase has gotten jazzed about a Dr. Steelhammer title defense. Blame that on an American bias, Klitschko’s rather boring but highly effective style, or a seeming inability for many to distinguish Wladimir from his older brother Vitali. Whatever the reason, this current heavyweight title reign has been, perhaps, the most non-descript in boxing history.

It’s not been all Wladimir’s fault. In fact, the towering Ukrainian has been dominant since his last loss against Lamon Brewster in 2004 and, for certain, has been a charming, scandal-free ambassador for the sport. His problem has been a lack of excitement. That’s not to say he hasn’t scored some beautiful knockout victories. It’s just that endless rounds of tedium most often precede the final concussive blow.

As the late Ralph Wiley once opined about heavyweight champions, “We’re always drawn to the big punch… We want our heavyweight champion to be fearsome, explosive and exciting. We don’t necessarily want him to be a nice guy.”

Klitschko has adopted a safety first style reminiscent of Lennox Lewis on his most boring of days. But Lewis also had some thrilling performances to balance his career. Still, these two champions do have quite a bit in common, the most telling being that neither man has ever felt it necessary to engage his opponent if he could jab him to death and then close the show late. It’s little wonder both men love to play chess – a game of tactics, patience and precision.

The ironic thing is that both f!ghters count Emanuel Steward as their trainer. A man almost obsessed with offense and dramatic knockouts. Not surprisingly Steward has nearly lost his mind in the corner of both men, incredulous at their lack of k!ller instinct.

Regardless, Lewis has been reevaluated again and again since his retirement and, when his time came, found himself in the International Boxing Hall Of Fame. Like it or not, Wladimir is on the very same path. His credentials are right there for debate, and they’re pretty damn good. The criticism that he has reigned over an unquestionably weak division is valid. But then so did Mike Tyson, who lost to his two main rivals, Lewis and Evander Holyfield. And guess what? Iron Mike is now in the Hall – justifiably so, in this writer/voter’s opinion.

All that said, Wladimir must win this upcoming bout against David Haye or everything goes out the window. This is his one big and, perhaps, only viable challenge. And Haye has made it an event with his endless taunting, preening and charisma.

For all those, Klitschko included, who reprimanded Haye for that silly T-shirt picturing him holding aloft the severed heads of Wladimir and his brother, it says here it did more to hype this bout than anything Wladimir could ever do. Wladimir is gentlemanly to a fault and a true sportsman. But this is boxing and the f!ght game needs villains to up the ante. David Haye has no problem being the villain, and that’s great. He understands promotion. He understands that shooting his mouth off, refusing to shake hands when Wladimir offers it up is not only creating a buzz but is also getting under the skin of the normally stoic champion.

You can see it in Wladimir’s body language and in his rather odd retorts to Haye’s braggadocio. He’s not used to such blatant disrespect and he’s not quite sure how to handle it. He really wants to punish this arrogant little prick – which is exactly what Haye wants.

For his part Haye has to jump on him early and he is hoping Klitschko is so pissed off at him that the usually composed champion will leave himself open for a ‘Hayemaker’ – his powerful right cross. It’s really Haye’s only shot at winning. He has to tap that shaky chin early or Wladimir will establish his punishing jab, the best in all of boxing, and that will be it.

This is not the Klitschko of several years ago who folded so dramatically against Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster. He has learned his craft and proven himself to be a fine champion. But he knows, make no mistake, that his ability to take a punch is still questionable. He’s even brought it up, awkwardly, when trying to intimidate Haye during the pre-f!ght promotional tour.

“Come and get me and hit my weak chin,” he says. “If you dare.”

One could say the same thing about Haye’s chin at heavyweight. It’s unproven if he can take a legitimate heavyweight punch. Carl Thompson knocked him out in 2004 at cruiserweight and he is a relatively small man in this era of heavyweight behemoths. But his mindset and style is less refined than Klitschko’s and he knows he has to get rid of his opponent quickly or he has no chance. Wladimir is just too good at what he does.

And therein lies the intrigue in this enticing heavyweight title bout. Both guys have pronounced strengths and weaknesses and both guys know that with a win comes bragging rights and, yes, respect from a fickle public unsure of whether or not the heavyweight division is even worth caring about. If Klitschko and Haye put on a great show the heavyweights, at least for one night, will have taken center stage once again and the winner might just become a star. We can only hope.

6 years ago '04        #140
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,714 | Props total: 23217 23217
wladimir
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc