David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko [7-2-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Haye by KO 2 66.67%
Klitschko by KO 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-15-2010, 12:14 AM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant stand haye...im hoping wald knock him out
 8 years ago '09        #42
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
WBA heavyweight champions wants to f!ght brother Vitali instead

[pic - click to view]

DAVID HAYE'S world heavyweight title unification showdown against Wladimir Klitschko is on the brink of collapse, because the Londoner wants to f!ght the Ukrainian's older brother Vitali instead.

The WBA heavyweight title holder has been given until Monday to agree a f!ght with IBF and WBO champion Wladimir, but Haye's promoters expect the deadline to pass without agreement.

Haye, 29, now has his sights on WBC king Vitali or rising Polish star Tomasz Adamek.

Vitali defends his title against Albert Sosnowski in Gelsenkirchen, Germany on May 29 and Haye is ready to start talks once that f!ght is over.

Chris Meyer, general manager of Haye's co-promoters Sauerland Events added: "I have this gut feeling that a deal with Wladimir won't get done.

"David has just fought John Ruiz and wants to take a rest and devote more time to his family. He is also more interested in making a f!ght with Vitali."

Haye's trainer and manager Adam Booth said: "American TV network HBO is interested in a f!ght between David and a Klitschko or David and Adamek.

"Adamek would be a big attraction in London where there is a large Polish community."

"Wladimir may also have to f!ght a mandatory defence against Alexander Povetkin and that leaves it all up in the air. Vitali is free of commitments after May 29."

Bernd Boente, manager of the Klitschko brothers believes Haye is running scared and will opt for a battle of Britain against Audley Harrison.

He added "We are willing to make a f!ght between Haye and Wladimir happen.

"The IBF gave us until Monday to find an agreement. But Booth said he has to talk to Haye to see whether he is willing.

"Strange because I always heard and read of Haye calling out Wladimir. My feeling is that Haye is afraid and I wouldn't be surprised if he f!ghts Audley Harrison. Let's hope that I'm wrong."

8 years ago '05        #43
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
lol...............f!ght wlad then worry about vitali....
 05-15-2010, 11:19 PM         #44
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because haye is a b**ch
 8 years ago '06        #45
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
ole' pus*y a.ss Haye....

u got a shot at the best, but you don't wanna take it...SMH
 8 years ago '07        #46
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,035 | Props total: 30289 30289
Yea, Vitali keeps his hands low all f!ght long... he also pulls his head straight back with his hands down to avoid punches. Wlad is more aware of the possibility of getting KO'd... so, he protects himself better.
 8 years ago '07        #47
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Haye once again proves he is a b**ch.
 8 years ago '07        #48
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Welsh! said:
Haye once again proves he is a b**ch.
Maybe in europe he'd be considered a b*tch for wanting one instead of the other.

I read an article once that conducted a poll (most likely in america), that people don't even know which Klitschko is which. Some people don't even know there are two of them.
 7 years ago '06        #49
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Wladimir: Haye Said Vitali Hits Too Hard, Won't f!ght Him

By Mark Vester

WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko told Reuters that WBA champ David Haye refused to face older brother Vitali Klitschko, the WBC champion, because of his punching power.

"David Haye said he doesn't want to f!ght Vitali because Vitali is hitting too hard. He said he wants to take the little brother," Klitschko said. "It's the truth. The f!ght is going to happen. We found a date, July 2.

Klitschko will first defend his titles against undefeated Dereck Chisora on April 30. The f!ght was originally scheduled to happen on December 11 and canceled after Klitschko pulled out with an abdominal injury.

"I want to stay active because I fought in September, so I'm definitely going to f!ght on April 30 against Dereck Chisora, another British guy that I was supposed to f!ght in December," Klitschko said.

7 years ago '06        #50
space
space
Wladimir Klitschko: "Haye f!ght Will Happen on July 2!"

By Michael Marley

In this hectic world of social networking and other instant communication, it is rare that a reporter can get the last word directly from a powerful source. Those sources are usually getting blocking that the Patriots could respect from their pr types, handlers, lawyers and other careful handlers.

Contrary to reports that claim Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye is off the market, the WBO/IBO/IBF champion confirmed BoxingScene.com's earlier report that a f!ght with Haye is going to happen on July 2. Klitschko will first defend his title against unbeaten British boxer Dereck Chisora on April 30.

Klitschko, whose brother Vitali also owns a heavyweight title belt, was quick to clear the air as he spoke to myself and f!ght scribe Sean Sullivan.

"The f!ght with Haye is not off, the f!ght is on," Klitschko said, smiling brightly.

"We had to get clearance on a date with Sky TV for pay-per-view in the UK and they were concerned about conflicting with the upcoming Royal Wedding. So the wedding is set for the end of April and we got clearance on a f!ght date of July 2, for sure."

"I will f!ght Chisora on an April date, in Germany. Then we will move foreward with Haye."

The Chisora-WKlit title bout, with Wlad's IBO, IBF and WBO belts on the line, will still go on in Mannheim, where it had been originally slated for Dec. 11.

I aksed Klitschko if his relationship with actress Hayden Panatierre and/or his involvement in hyping the debut of boxing sitcom "Lights Out," had him thinking of a post-boxing career under the kleig lights.

"No," Klitschko said, "we have one politician in the family and that's my brother (who ran unsuccessfuly for mayor of Kiev) although I think politics are important to follow, to know about.

"As far as my becoming an actor, I already have a role. My role is as world heavyweight champion."

You might call that role a family business.

When his defense against Chisora was announced in late October, Wladimir said:

“I know that Dereck Chisora is a very dangerous opponent. He’s young, he’s fast and he’s a very hard puncher. My coach, Emanuel Steward, has warned me about Chisora and reminded me about the great Muhammad Ali, who lost his championship in 1978 to Leon Spinks in his eighth professional f!ght. I definitely will not underestimate Chisora and will prepare myself as intensely as I always do and try to give Chisora no chance. The atmosphere for all of my f!ghts in Mannheim has been great and I will always remember the SAP Arena where I won my second world championship against Chris Byrd. That is one of the highlights of my career.”

7 years ago '06        #51
space
space
David Haye: "Wladimir is a Coward, I'm Done With Him!"

WBA heavyweight champion David Haye has branded Wladimir Klitschko a 'coward' and fears his hopes of f!ghting him are now over.

A bout between IBF and WBO champion Klitschko and Haye appeared close to completion for a summer bout earlier this week, but on Wednesday it was announced he will honour his agreement to f!ght Dereck Chisora on April 30 after a stomach injury forced the Ukrainian out of their proposed clash last month.

"We agreed to a date of July 2 at a venue in Germany with both Sky Sports and RTL and everybody appeared happy with the deal," said 'The Hayemaker'.

"We made a few concessions to remove past stumbling blocks and were happy to do so, as it finally looked like the f!ght would get made.

"Even through negotiations, though, it was clear Wladimir was looking for the coward's way out. He would often come up with new obstacles and problems to overcome, and I never once sensed he fancied it.

"He refused to come to England, wanted to pick his own gloves, enter the ring second, box out of the red corner and demanded a German doctor. He also wanted his name to feature first on any promotional material ahead of the event.

"We bowed to each and every one of his demands. I didn't want to potentially jeopardise anything this time around."

Although Klitschko has claimed a title showdown with Haye is still on for July 2 despite the Chisora bout, the Londoner remains sceptical he'll ever get the opportunity to fulfill his dream of becoming undisputed champion ahead of his planned retirement before his 31st birthday on October 13.

"It should never have come to this," said Haye, 25-1 (23 KO).

"I was available to f!ght in May and June, yet Klitschko only gave me dates of April 30 and July 2. The April date would be too close to Amir Khan's next f!ght, and prove problematic with Sky Box Office, so we settled for July.

"Klitschko claims he'll f!ght both me and Chisora, but it's nonsense. Are we expected to believe that a f!ghter who competed only once in the whole of 2009 and twice in 2010 is now going to box twice in a matter of nine weeks?

"A bout with me is the most lucrative, meaningful and dangerous f!ght Wladimir's ever had, not some throwaway tune-up. Wladimir won't f!ght anybody nine weeks after Chisora, let alone me.

"I now need to look for a f!ght of my own beyond April, as Amir Khan has that month tied up with his bout. Presumably Wladimir is expecting me to f!ght in either May or June and then face him in early July. It's ridiculous."

This latest twist in the Haye-Klitschko saga has angered the Brit more than any other.

"They demanded 50:50 right from the start and we eventually agreed and gave them all they wanted, despite the fact that our side brought three times as much money to the overall pot," said Haye.

"We had venues available for May and June, but Wladimir had no intention of ever coming to England.

"Unfortunately, he claimed he had no venues available in Germany for May and June and that's why we find ourselves in the situation we're in right now.

"If the f!ght doesn't happen now, it never will. I'm done with the Klitschkos. I know I can retire later this year with my head held high, knowing I did everything in my power to make these f!ghts happen.

"I've had defining f!ghts and beaten the best in the world as a cruiserweight, but, without me, Wladimir can never say he's done the same as a heavyweight."

7 years ago '06        #53
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 pothead said:
Personally i think this is the easier f!ght for Haye , im suprised Vitali didnt take it...

7 years ago '07        #54
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Too much on the line to hold such a f!ght in Britain or Germany. The boxing there is so f**king corrupt, it's not even worth having the match at either of those places.

Unless the referee and the judges are all from North, Central, and South America.... this f!ght cannot be held in UK or Germany.
 7 years ago '06        #55
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,781 | Props total: 2261 2261
The UK is the most corrupt place for combat sports judging.
 7 years ago '09        #56
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19308 19308
i honestly want haye too win we need a new champ the heavyweight division is pathetic
 7 years ago '06        #58
space
space
By Michael Marley

Just when it looked like Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye were about to deliver a sorely-needed stimulus package for the moribund heavyweight division, plans for a sure to be explosive f!ght between the champions has blown up.

Instead of calling each other out for a July 2 brawl, the Ukrainian f!ghter and the British boxer are just calling each other names.

I informed Klitschko that Haye and manager-trainer Adam Booth are back to branding him "a coward" because he is fulfilling a prior contract to defend against minimally experienced (14 pro bouts) Dereck Chisora, a bout which was set for Dec. 11 but was scrapped days before due to Klitschko having stomach pain.

Now it seems it's Haye and Booth who can't stomach Wlad.

"I don't care about that," Klitschko said. "This guy needs an attitude adjustment which I hoped to give him in the ring.

"Haye makes all these demands, all sorts of problems, like he thinks he is the (true) champion. I am the real champion and, as for Booth, this guy calls himself a manager and a trainer but, in reality, he is only a trainer. He's not qualified to be a manager and his conduct proves that."

Even Klitschko's girlfriend, Ms. Panettiere, piped up on the subject.

"All Haye does is run his mouth and talk trash," Panettiere said. "Haye is just afraid because he knows he will get beaten badly."

I told you guys this lady's a New Yorker, not a shrinking violet.

Haye holds the WBA belt while older brother Vitali Klitschko is the WBC champ and his younger brother is the WBO, IBO and IBF beltholder. Ring magazine also recognized Wlad as heavyweight champion so he has three shiny world title belts.

Speaking to UK newspaper The Guardian, Haye insulted Klitschko but said the two might still collide this summer.

Haye will go foreward with a defense against ex-champ Ruslan Chagaev, who used to be known as "the White Tyson" before his career kept being stalled by injuries. Haye keeps insisting that come October, when he turns 31, he will quit boxing.

"f!ght fans just want to see the best against the best – if only it was that simple," Haye said. "For this f!ght, I thought we had gotten over all of the obstacles, I even renegotiated my own current promoters contract to allow the Klitschkos to get what they wanted out of the f!ght.

"They wanted to f!ght in Germany, I said 'okay'. We made sure our mandatory challenger could be put on the backburner, had agreements from all the TV networks. Very rarely in boxing do you get a situation where you have all the pieces of the puzzle, all the politics have been smoothed over.

"He wanted to come in second, to have his name first on the promotion posters – we said 'okay, let's just make this super f!ght happen which everyone wants to see'.

"Then all of sudden he announces he is f!ghting [Chisora], knowing I have to then f!ght Chagaev. To then f!ght me after is impossible - it is a shame he has now shown his true colours."

Haye added: "He is scared of getting knocked out and does not want to lose, f!ghting people on a good run. What is wrong with now? Nothing. It does not make sense, especially after all the public campaign to get me in the ring.

"This would be a once in a life-time f!ght. Once I retire, people will always ask him 'why did you not f!ght David Haye?' and he will have to live with that.

"It is pretty sad but shows the mindset of Wladimir Klitschko and why he will go down in history as a heavyweight who just fought the worst possible people out there."

Haye does make a valid point in saying that the boxing public does not care a whit about Chisora challenging Wladimir.

That f!ght is set for Germany on April 30.

I get the distinct feeling that Prince William and Kate Middleton will attract more attention with their Royal Wedding a day before that bout.

The Royal Wedding will last a longer than the f!ght also.

7 years ago '06        #59
space
space
By Rick Reeno

Universum's Vice-President, Dietmar Poszwa, advised BoxingScene.com that former champion Ruslan Chagaev (27-1, 17KOs) is ready and willing to travel to England to collect his mandatory shot at David Haye's WBA heavyweight title. The sanctioning organization ordered Haye to defend his title against Chagaev at their recent convention.

Haye (25-1, 23KOs) was negotiating a unification clash with WBO/IBO/IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko. Because of scheduling conflicts with their respective cable networks, in Germany and England, the two sides were unable to secure a date in the first half of 2011. Citing concerns with inactivity, Klitschko set his next f!ght for April 30 against undefeated British heavyweight Dereck Chisora.

A date of July 2 was agreed upon by Klitschko and Haye, but now it appears the f!ght is in jeopardy. If Klitschko moves forward with the Chisora defense, Haye will not agree to the agreed upon date of July 2.

Haye's press officer circulated a press release on Wednesday, which blasted Klitschko for f!ghting Chisora.

"If the f!ght doesn't happen now, it never will. I'm done with the Klitschkos," said Haye. "I now need to look for a f!ght of my own beyond April. Presumably Wladimir is expecting me to f!ght in either May or June and then face him in early July. It's ridiculous."

If Haye plans to stay active before a proposed Klitschko unification, or if he plans to abandon his unification plans - then he must f!ght Chagaev next, says Poszwa.

"Chagaev and Universum and ready and willing to f!ght David Haye. I met David and [manager] Adam Booth in Vegas [at the December 11 Amir Khan-Marcos Maidana f!ght] and we started talking about a possible showdown between Chagaev and David Haye. I think that it would be a very, very good f!ght," Poszwa said to BoxingScene.com.

"We have to respect that David is the world champion and Chagaev is ready to go anywhere to f!ght for the world title. If it's in Germany or if he has to go to England, it doesn't concern Chagaev. He has fought in a lot of countries."

"David Haye can make a unification or he has to f!ght his mandatory. I don't have a problem with David and I don't have a problem with Adam. I know they wanted Klitschko, but now if it's true that the Klitschko story is over, then of course we are interested in negotiating a possible f!ght against David.

01-07-2011, 02:36 AM         #60
pothead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you compare Hayes record to Wlads then its obvious who the coward REALLY is, why is wlad f!ghting Chisora, a guy who has only fault 14 times when there are top ten f!ghters ready and waiting..

WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO reckons he will be boxing's answer to Michael Jackson when he hangs up his gloves.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago