David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko [7-2-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Winner
Haye by KO 2 66.67%
Klitschko by KO 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #201
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
 Da Real Talk said:
Haye With The Upset KO
It wouldn't be an upset. Vlad's been sparked by lesser dudes.
 6 years ago '05        #202
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
yeah but people aint really given haye a chance
 6 years ago '09        #203
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,701 | Props total: 6197 6197
Hope Klitschko destroys him, Haye is an English muppet and after seeing his last embarrassing f!ght against Audley Harrelson it made me hate him more
 6 years ago '09        #204
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
 Da Real Talk said:
yeah but people aint really given haye a chance
Yeah that's true. I wanna see how Vlad handles Haye's power though.
 6 years ago '04        #205
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Da Real Talk said:
yeah but people aint really given haye a chance
Well considering the Klits dominating the division for years, the betting lines are close.
 6 years ago '10        #206
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Who has Haye fought? He's about to get knocked the fu*k out.
 6 years ago '05        #207
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$10,324 | Props total: 14095 14095
Klits will win on Jabs alone, mark my words.

If Haye can establish a jab of his own and get close enough to Klits to land something, he has a punchers chance...but thats his only chance

It's gonna get ugly

 6 years ago '05        #208
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
Caint wait for this .
 6 years ago '09        #209
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
Damn, I hope the rain over in Germany don't fu*k up the f!ght.
 6 years ago '09        #210
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,701 | Props total: 6197 6197
 PLAYERIZM said:
neither threw 1 punch the 1st round and Haye threw maybe 15 punches the whole f!ght and knocked out Audley in the 3rd round
Well he should of thrown punches then, the stats are perfectly accurate(you dont throw punches your stats look like sh*t, simple science). The f!ght was fu*king embarrassment to boxing and he was as huge part of it as harrelson
 6 years ago '04        #211
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Anybody got stream links on deck?
 6 years ago '04        #212
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 P Griff said:
haye's never fought anybody worth of mentioning..wlad's got this no doubt
I hope you dont bet using that logic... The name Lamon Brewster ring any bells my n*gga... Exactly... But i bet if you ask Vlad who that is he would gladly tell you it was the n*gga who beat his a.ss into submission... Just cuz Haye hasnt fought anybody the common world knows... Which is virtually impossible to do in the first place in the heavyweight and cruserweight division since there is nobody known to the public besides Klitschko... Is not a bad thing


With that said im going with Haye with his devastating overhand right to win this f!ght... I do not think he can knockout Vlad cuz of Vlad's chin and Haye power from cruserweight hasnt really been shown at the heavyweight level as much... But i wouldnt be surprised if he did
 6 years ago '06        #213
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2272 2272
Klitchko via 9th round KO
 6 years ago '05        #214
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 dre03 said:
I hope you dont bet using that logic... The name Lamon Brewster ring any bells my n*gga... Exactly... But i bet if you ask Vlad who that is he would gladly tell you it was the n*gga who beat his a.ss into submission... Just cuz Haye hasnt fought anybody the common world knows... Which is virtually impossible to do in the first place in the heavyweight and cruserweight division since there is nobody known to the public besides Klitschko... Is not a bad thing


With that said im going with Haye with his devastating overhand right to win this f!ght... I do not think he can knockout Vlad cuz of Vlad's chin and Haye power from cruserweight hasnt really been shown at the heavyweight level as much... But i wouldnt be surprised if he did
this isnt the same wlad...haye has been less than impressive at heavyweight and his cruiserweight resume is weak as well....and the fact that he chose to compete at cruiserweight instead of light heavy or heavy from the get go says something about the competition he's wanted to face...wlads fought eddie chambers, samuel peter, chris byrd, ruslan chagaev and hasim rahman...only heavyweight of note hayes fought is valuev who some think won the f!ght againts haye......

hayes only chance is to overwelhm wlad and hope for the best...but wlads rebounded nicely from those upset losses and has proven that he's no longer fased when he gets in trouble and can bounce back...in fact in his rematch againts brewster where he dominated he had a broken middle finger in his left hand.......haye only has a punchers chance but wlads so cautious i dont see him allowing haye to get a shot to get him cleanly with a shot like that...the jab will wear haye down and the right hand will finish him
 6 years ago '07        #215
e2real 
space
avatar space
space
$87 | Props total: 2 2
Man Klitschko, that dude has destroyed more n*ggas than bad credit...
 6 years ago '05        #216
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
If haye manages to win, this might be the greatest heavyweight upset since foreman/moore
 6 years ago '09        #217
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19326 19326
 Afnorth123 said:
this isnt the same wlad...haye has been less than impressive at heavyweight and his cruiserweight resume is weak as well....and the fact that he chose to compete at cruiserweight instead of light heavy or heavy from the get go says something about the competition he's wanted to face...wlads fought eddie chambers, samuel peter, chris byrd, ruslan chagaev and hasim rahman...only heavyweight of note hayes fought is valuev who some think won the f!ght againts haye......

hayes only chance is to overwelhm wlad and hope for the best...but wlads rebounded nicely from those upset losses and has proven that he's no longer fased when he gets in trouble and can bounce back...in fact in his rematch againts brewster where he dominated he had a broken middle finger in his left hand.......haye only has a punchers chance but wlads so cautious i dont see him allowing haye to get a shot to get him cleanly with a shot like that...the jab will wear haye down and the right hand will finish him
Who? and what f!ght were they watchin did they miss the part when Haye wobbled that wack a.ss giant
 07-02-2011, 02:04 PM         #218
MahirEmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas want me to pay £15 to watch it? hahahah Online streaming motherfu*ker.

am i allowed to put the link up here?
 07-02-2011, 02:10 PM         #219
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THERES ONLY ONE HAYEMAKER!

come on haye do it for England!
 6 years ago '05        #220
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 thegoldenhero said:
Who? and what f!ght were they watchin did they miss the part when Haye wobbled that wack a.ss giant
it was a gift decision....holyfield did much better against valuev but wasnt given the decision....haye had too many rounds where he didnt do enough to me it was a draw..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 49
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy