David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko [7-2-11][HBO]

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner
Haye by KO 2 66.67%
Klitschko by KO 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
29184 pageviews
664 comments

STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko [7-2-11][HBO]

[pic - click to view]

Saturday, July 2, 2011
Hamburg, Germany (HBO)

David Haye (25-1, 23 KOs) vs Wladimir Klitschko (55-3, 49 KOs)
12 Rounds - Heavyweight Division

[pic - click to view]

http://slumz.boxden.com/f .. -haye-1535439/

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 06-26-2011 at 01:44 PM..

664 comments for "David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko [7-2-11][HBO]"

01-29-2009, 12:45 PM         #2
pothead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Personally i think this is the easier f!ght for Haye , im suprised Vitali didnt take it...
 9 years ago '06        #3
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
 pothead said:
Personally i think this is the easier f!ght for Haye , im suprised Vitali didnt take it...
he has to take care of a mandatory defense against Gomez in march
 9 years ago '06        #4
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
haye is another overrated european f!ghter who hasn't fought anybody.His top oppent at heavyweight is monty barrett (LOL).Fortunatley for him he's in a division that doesn't have any talented f!ghters.I think klitchko will beat him although he stands a chance because klitchko is so stiff and has a glass jaw....but haye gets backed up too easy and tries to act like a fluid boxer too much which he is not and although klitchko is not talented too much at all stewart has drilled the basics in his head where he keeps everyone off him with a good stiff jab and follows up with power shots.If haye doesn't jump on him fast i think klitchko wins easy because once he gets confidence and starts poppin that jab it's for guys to get in at the risk of gettin hit with a jab that feels like a cross from most heavies.If he comes out throwin he's got just a good a chance at wlad does
 9 years ago '07        #5
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
I cant stand Haye, would love to see him get his face smashed in.

and I dont like the heavyweight division, no one in it interests me but Id love to see Klitch wipe the smirk of Hayes face
 01-30-2009, 01:00 PM         #6
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Welsh! said:
I cant stand Haye, would love to see him get his face smashed in.

and I dont like the heavyweight division, no one in it interests me but Id love to see Klitch wipe the smirk of Hayes face
I'd love to see Haye beat Maccaroni again
 01-30-2009, 03:20 PM         #7
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a joke. its obvious wladimir is going to win.
 9 years ago '06        #8
space
space
the hayemaker is coming

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 02-14-2009 at 07:52 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #9
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,483 | Props total: 258 258
James toney would beat both!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #10
space
space
 NOCCOWT said:
James toney would beat both!!!!!!!!
never
 9 years ago '06        #11
space
space
W. Klitschko-Haye not as close as you might think

[pic - click to view]

For months, there's been talk of a proposed June 20 f!ght between heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and David Haye, the former cruiserweight champ who moved up to heavyweight late last year. Although the deal might ultimately be finalized -- and there is still plenty of time to get it done -- it's a lot further from being set than some might lead you to believe, namely the British press.

The media speculation I've been reading makes me laugh because the breathless prose from the Brits, who have anointed Haye as the savior of the heavyweight division, make it sound as if the f!ght is done.

It's not, even though Emanuel Steward, Klitschko's trainer, was quoted throughout the British press in recent days as saying he thought a deal was imminent because Wladimir had called him to ask him what the size of the ring should be so it could be specified in the contract. The British media and Steward jumped to the conclusion that the question meant the deal must be about done if they were down to such nitty-gritty terms. Steward had also mentioned the bout would be at the 02 Arena in London.

However, the f!ght is not close to being made and if it gets done, it won't be at the 02.

The plan called for the bout to be at Stamford Bridge, a soccer stadium in suburban London that could accommodate more than 40,000 for a f!ght.

After seeing the comments from Steward and continually reading about the imminent deal, I got in touch with Bernd Boente, the one man who could truly explain what was going on because he has handled Klitschko's business dealing for years, managing him and older brother and fellow heavyweight titleholder Vitali Klitschko.

Boente cleared things up quickly, telling me of the deal, "We are pretty far away from each other and the f!ght definitely won't be at the 02 Arena. It is occupied that night."

Haye has been talking trash in the British press in an attempt to land a heavyweight title f!ght, first directing it toward Vitali, whom he thought he would originally face, and then against Wladimir, to whom his verbiage turned once Vitali elected to make his mandatory defense against Juan Carlos Gomez on March 21 rather than risk being stripped of his belt by facing Haye. Once it was settled with which brother Haye and his manager/trainer Adam Booth, who also runs Haye's Hayemaker Promotions, should negotiate, the sides started working on a deal for the June 20 f!ght at Stamford Bridge, the arena that Haye brought to the table.

Klitschko, being the true champion that he is, never had an issue about f!ghting in Haye's home country.

Even though Klitschko would have preferred to f!ght earlier than June 20, that was the date they targeted because of Haye. With the soccer season going on, the stadium wouldn't be available until then. Also, the date worked for the three major television networks that would be involved in the f!ght -- HBO in the United States; the United Kingdom's Setanta, which has a contract with Haye; and German network RTL, which has a contract with Klitschko.

The stadium, and all of the potential revenue it could bring, was a major reason Klitschko settled on Haye as his first choice. Lord knows it wasn't because Haye had done anything to warrant a heavyweight title shot -- unless he deserved it based on less than six rounds in the division, a first-round knockout of obscure Tomasz Bonin in a 2007 heavyweight trial run followed by a shaky fifth-round knockout win in November against Monte Barrett (a man, by the way, who Klitschko crushed in seven rounds in 2000 in England on a Lennox Lewis undercard).

Anyway, while the Brits were reporting a virtual done deal for a f!ght in the wrong building, Boente told me that Booth had told him that they were pulling out of the stadium deal because of concerns over the deepening worldwide economic crisis.

"They backed out of the stadium because of the economy and now we have to negotiate everything new," Boente said. "That [stadium] was a huge portion of the deal. Otherwise, Haye is not bringing much to the table."

Even without the stadium, Haye is still asking for a significant slice of the revenue.

"We are absolutely willing to do the f!ght, but we have to start all over again to bring them down from their high horse. Adam is very inexperienced. He may be a good coach, but he's definitely not a good manager. If he's not taking this chance, do you know how long it will be before Haye is in a mandatory position? It will take a long time. This is a unique chance for Haye and they are being so greedy. If Haye had a name like Lennox Lewis or Evander Holyfield in their best days, we would have additional money from international sales. But that is not the case."

Boente said he and Shelly Finkel, the American adviser for the Klitschkos, had always been a little wary about the stadium and Haye's ability to draw a big crowd. Ricky Hatton and Joe Calzaghe, he ain't.

Boente saw it up close when he was ringside with Vitali for Haye's f!ght at the 02 Arena against Barrett.

"I heard they maybe sold 3,000 tickets and there weren't more than 7,000 or 8,000 people there," he said. "They had to hang curtains to close off the upper part of the arena. So we were always a little wary of the stadium, but they were our co-promoters. But now we will have to see about the f!ght. I would personally still love to do it at [Stamford Bridge], but now we have to look for something brand new and see what is interesting. And also the deal with Haye has to be new because we gave him way more than even a mandatory challenger would get. A mandatory challenger would get 25 or 30 percent [of the money], but he was getting a lot more than that. But that was before, because he brought the stadium to the table. They said they cannot be so sure of the stadium with the economic climate."

Boente said Booth told him Hayemaker Promotions was willing to cede the entire promotion to Klitschko's company, K2. Of course, that means Hayemaker would not be at any financial risk.

"They said they would just keep all of the English television rights," Boente said. "Why would we do that? If you think you'll keep all the money from English TV, what are you bringing to the table to get so much more than a mandatory challenger? They think they are bringing a superstar to the f!ght when he's fought [six] rounds in the heavyweight division.

"Before, it was an interesting deal, but now he would just be a regular challenger. And we were honoring [the contract Haye has] with Setanta when for any other f!ght we would have negotiated with Sky TV or ITV or maybe put it on pay-per-view [in the U.K.]."

Boente said if they can't re-work the deal with Haye, American contender Cris Arreola was an option, even though Arreola's next move is supposed to be an April 11 f!ght on HBO on the undercard of Paul Williams-Winky Wright.

"We always told Shelly to make sure that [Arreola promoter] Dan Goossen knows that whatever contract they sign that there should be an exit [clause] for a title f!ght," Boente said.

He made it clear that Haye remained Klitschko's first choice, but only if it makes economic sense.

"It does not make sense to f!ght him if he doesn't bring more to the table than a regular challenger like Hasim Rahman or Tony Thompson," Boente said. "Why pay him more than a mandatory challenger? And he was complaining about options. Let him go f!ght Ruslan Chagaev or Nikolai Valuev and see how many options their promoters ask for."

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 02-14-2009 at 11:40 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #12
space
space
Adam Booth has slammed the accusation from Wladimir Klitschko's camp that David Haye's greed is stopping a f!ght taking place.</p><p>In an exclusive interview with Setanta, Booth refuted comments from the manager of both Klitschko brothers, Bernd Boente, that Haye's unreasonable demands were causing problems.</p><p>Initially a co-promotion between K2 and Hayemaker was mooted for the proposed bout on June 20, but both parties accept this will not now happen. </p><p>Boente says a new deal will now have to be struck, suggesting Haye offers nothing more than previous mandatory challengers Tony Thompson and Hasim Rahman and is unreasonable to expect the UK television rights.</p><p>Klitschko is now believed to be considering a f!ght with Chris Arreola, but Booth insists this f!ght will not be as lucrative as a bout with the Hayemaker. </p><p>&quot;He's talking utter nonsense,&quot; Booth told Setanta. &quot;When you go through the numbers they make about two million (dollars) more than if they were to take the Arreola f!ght, on the numbers they've declared to me.</p><p>&quot;When they f!ght Thompson or Rahman they get a nominal figure from HBO. They get their German money, the ticket sales and everything else.</p><p>&quot;From that money they have to pay Rahman. They take in the same amount of money from HBO, German television and ticket sales for f!ghting David but on this occasion they don't have to pay David anything.</p><p>&quot;All David's taking is the value he brings to the table which is the UK TV money. That's it, because the Klitschkos don't get any UK TV money.</p><p>&quot;We're talking a nominal figure, tens of thousands of pounds. You're talking 50,000 euros or less, that's all they're worth in the UK.</p><p>&quot;That's fine. We're not taking their value, David's just keeping his own. I don't see how anyone could see how that would be unreasonable.&quot;</p><p>The Hayemaker director also slammed the suggestion that Haye was quibbling over rematch options, insisting they have no problem with accepting the Ukrainian boxer's demands to f!ghting two more bouts against either Klitschko brother if he were to beat Wladimir. </p><p>&quot;They said I've got a problem with the rematch options,&quot; Booth added. &quot;I've agreed to the two rematch options which is basically two rematches against either brother, either way they want it. </p><p>&quot;What they want in the rematches is that if David was to win and David was ordered to f!ght a mandatory challenger, David would have to vacate his titles, so he could end up beating the Klitschkos three times and not be heavyweight champion - and he says I'm making ridiculous demands!</p><p>&quot;Wladimir makes more money f!ghting David. They get all the rematch options they want.&quot;</p><p>Booth hopes that Klitschko adviser Shelly Finkel can mediate a settlement between the two parties.</p><p>&quot;Bernd Boente seems to be taking things a bit too personally,&quot; Booth added. &quot;There's also Shelly Finkel who is an advisor to the Klitschkos, he is a lot more experienced than Bernd. I've spoken to Shelly a few times, so I'll be calling him to see if I can get any type of sense.&quot;</p><p>Booth is still hopeful a f!ght can take place, at a destination of the Klitschko camp's choosing, and reiterated that if they have to look elsewhere it will not be due to a lack of trying on the Londoner's part.</p><p>&quot;The f!ght we're talking about is June 20, so there needs to be enough time for the f!ght to be sold,&quot; Booth said.</p><p>&quot;We'll look at anyone from the champion down to number ten with any of the four main governing bodies.</p><p>&quot;I have to keep my eye on all aspects of the business rather than putting all my eggs in one basket.</p><p>&quot;That said, we're doing everything we possibly can to make this f!ght happen.</p><p>&quot;I'm not saying it definitely won't be Stamford Bridge. They can promote it wherever they want.</p><p>&quot;What we've done is drop our figure to go to Germany. They make exactly the same amount if the f!ght was in Stamford Bridge.</p><p>&quot;All we are saying is it won't be a co-promotion because the terms of the co-promotion were totally unacceptable, so we've said to them they can promote.
 9 years ago '07        #13
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30522 30522
Klitschko-Haye talks suspended!

According to the Ukrainian language section of klitschko.com, Wladimir Klitschko has decided to stop negotiations with David Haye. He says the main problem has been a lack of professionalism on the part of Haye and his representatives. Wlad says Haye can’t decide on his demands. “If Haye continues in the same spirit, it will be two more years before he get a chance to reach a championship f!ght.” In the event the f!ght with Haye is not resurrected, Wlad plans “to face Chris Arreola or find someone else. This will be determined later.”
February 17th, 2009
 9 years ago '06        #14
space
space
 stogz said:
Klitschko-Haye talks suspended!

According to the Ukrainian language section of klitschko.com, Wladimir Klitschko has decided to stop negotiations with David Haye. He says the main problem has been a lack of professionalism on the part of Haye and his representatives. Wlad says Haye can’t decide on his demands. “If Haye continues in the same spirit, it will be two more years before he get a chance to reach a championship f!ght.” In the event the f!ght with Haye is not resurrected, Wlad plans “to face Chris Arreola or find someone else. This will be determined later.”
February 17th, 2009
yea i read that earlier @ boxing politics
 9 years ago '06        #15
space
space
It appears both sides have agreed to just about everything. According to Bernd Boente, manager of WBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko, the f!ght with David Haye is nearly done and the two sides are probably going to officially announce the f!ght in the next few days - he hopes. Negotiations have been ongoing for the last three months. The f!ght will take place on June 20.</p><p>&quot;We have reached agreement on the most important points and we hope to be able to officially announce the f!ght next week,&quot; said Bernd Boente to <em>Sky Sports</em> .</p><p>One of the few points they have not been able to agree on - is the site. They are looking at four possible venues in the UK and Germany. A venue based in Germany is the probably host to the event. That appears to be the final piece of the puzzle.</p><p>&quot;There are four sites still in competition to host the f!ght, which will probably not be in Great Britain, but rather in Germany,&quot; Boente said.
 9 years ago '07        #16
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
hope Klits knocks the f**k out of the wanker david haye
 03-23-2009, 04:50 PM         #17
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haye isn't going to win. Simple as that.
 9 years ago '06        #18
space
space
David Haye 'I'll Beat Wlad Easy'
 9 years ago '04        #19
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1577 1577
Wlad's gonna hurt that guy
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #20
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30522 30522
 Fishscale said:
David Haye 'I'll Beat Wlad Easy'

I saw Steve Bunce's Boxing Hour on my Setanta free preview... Haye seems real confident.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago