Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Won
Chino KILLED him 10 66.67%
Chino won - but it was close. 1 6.67%
It was a tie.. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
~G~ 
space
space
$13,748 | Props total: 2 2
Haha I'm the biggest 2Pac fan around.. but Chino had some lines
 01-29-2009, 08:48 AM         #62
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beanbryant24 said:
BIG L and ANDRE3000 are u fukin kiddin me? Jay-Z and Biggie are not as well but Nas, Eminem and G rAP are but u smokin d*ck
So you think Pac was a better lyricist than Big L? I heard freestyles from Big L that had harder punchlines than anything Pac ever wrote.
 9 years ago '05        #63
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
chino's lyrical ability is definately top 10 of all time...like i said before...tupac is my favorite artist ever..i have pretty much his whole discography...BUT..on a pure lyrical (metaphors, similies, punchlines) level...i dont think it can get that much better then ras kass or chino xl

ice cube, dr. dre, and tupac have a different style of rapping then that of ras kass and chino xl so you cant really compare the two..its like saying shaq is better then kobe..they play different positions

i could also be a biased stan tho but take your pick
 9 years ago '04        #64
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
i gotta correct a lot of dudes in here...

Lyrically Chino>>>>>>2Pac
Flow 2Pac>>>>>>>>>>>Chino

but the best Delivery of All Time, well, that belongs to Canibus.....

and i like Canibus' punchlines even better than Chino's......

Chino's sometimes are like run-on sentences......Canibus' were to the point......
 9 years ago '08        #65
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
Where is the Poll option for that sh*t was wack Yall must must got some real low standards if yall think that was good No wonder this is and always has been irrelevant.

Last edited by PEK; 01-29-2009 at 10:40 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #66
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
U dudes got low standards if you think this sh*t is hot.

I don't care how lyrical you dudes try to paint Chino but this sh*t was garbage

Listen to his fu*king flow and realize how garbage he was! Listen to those weak a.ss lines! Was he even on beat for that freestyle?

The only thing he said worth repeating was "fu*k you and your dope fiend mama."

Dudes talk about Chino being lyrical but he didn't bring it on this freestyle.

What makes you think Chino got 2pac on this track?

Last edited by Unitson; 01-29-2009 at 11:55 AM..
 01-29-2009, 12:23 PM         #67
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
U dudes got low standards if you think this sh*t is hot.

I don't care how lyrical you dudes try to paint Chino but this sh*t was garbage

Listen to his fu*king flow and realize how garbage he was! Listen to those weak a.ss lines! Was he even on beat for that freestyle?

The only thing he said worth repeating was "fu*k you and your dope fiend mama."

Dudes talk about Chino being lyrical but he didn't bring it on this freestyle.

What makes you think Chino got 2pac on this track?

I believe he originally spit the freestyle acapella and the dude that upped it put it with the Who Shot Ya beat, so yeah I can see why you may feel its off-beat... (thats also not the whole freestyle; only the part where he going at Pac.) but i think he still roasted him, u trippin - Do u listen to music or do you just skim through it? i think Pac knew better than to try to respond with a legitimate diss record after that, he had to know he was clearly out-matched lyrically..
 9 years ago '06        #68
Unitson 
space
space
 Robby Digital said:
I believe he originally spit the freestyle acapella and the dude that upped it put it with the Who Shot Ya beat, so yeah I can see why you may feel its off-beat... (thats also not the whole freestyle; only the part where he going at Pac.) but i think he still roasted him, u trippin - Do u listen to music or do you just skim through it? i think Pac knew better than to try to respond with a legitimate diss record after that, he had to know he was clearly out-matched lyrically..
My dude lyrically this sh*t is fu*king garbage!

U gotta up your standards.

I'm not even sure if Pac ever even heard this sh*t because this sh*t is so trash. I don't think no station ever rewinded this sh*t or dropped bombs on it because it's so trash!

And even if he did hear it, it's not even worth a response.

You going to diss somebody, you gotta come correct.

One thing about diss songs is that plenty of rappers try to be smart with the disses and it k!lls the point of a song being a diss song.

Ether, Hitemup, No Vaseline, and Dre Day are regarded as some of the best diss songs and they're all disrespectful and not very lyrical. It gets straight to the point. It's all about dissing, not about trying to be the best lyricists.

2Pac knows how to stay on point with a diss song. This dude Chino XL is making fu*king sound effects with his mouth when trying to diss. How the fu*k can you take this sh*t serious?

The freestyle is barely disrespectful and isn't lyrical at all.
 9 years ago '05        #69
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Anthony O said:
dont even say jay lyrical that n*gga garbage...waits for all the jigga fans to run in here with they panties wet.i use to like jay but ever since ive been on slumz they d*ck ride him the most on here.u wanna talk bout some one getting etherd,it was jay on ether.lol at chino xl...who is he.and i agree with you on the fact that pac wasnt all that great great lyirically.he was more of a poet than anything.but imo he is the GOAT
Jay-Z haters would smack you.

How was 2 pac more of a poet but he's the GOAT? He's not the best poet in the world.

You know it's safe to tell somebody you don't know, that 2 pac was the greatest. Because most people like 2 pac. And even if they don't agree with you so many other people do. If you said Jay-Z was the greatest, you'd have a lot of 2 pac fans telling you otherwise, think about it.
 9 years ago '07        #70
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
also wanted to add that this diss is weak as fu*k especially coming from chino. but if y'all peep the youtube videos I posted a couple pages back you can see that chino is raw.
 9 years ago '08        #71
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Robby Digital said:
Me and my boyz was actually having a similar discussion... If the rappers that died (Big, Pac, Pun, etc..) were still alive would any of them have fallen off by now or would they still be as good as they were? I honestly feel Pun (as much as I loved him) was on his was to falling off before he died and I only say that because 'Yeeeaah baby' was no where near as good as his first album.. With Pac & Biggie its hard to say because it felt like they were still devoping as artists and both dropped classic albums right before they died. Although I still think if they both lived they're legacy wouldn't be as 'intact' as it is now, since they both died at the height of their careers.. Just like if LL Cool J or Kool G Rap died in the early/mid 90's, everyone would say they were the GOAT because they were at their peek at the time, but have since fallen off
If Tupac was alive, he would be running for president instead of Obama.

Robby Digital said:
@ pac not wanting to diss back because chino k!lled him with his lyrics. u sir need to click the log off bottom immediately.

Unitson said:
My dude lyrically this sh*t is fu*king garbage!

U gotta up your standards.

I'm not even sure if Pac ever even heard this sh*t because this sh*t is so trash. I don't think no station ever rewinded this sh*t or dropped bombs on it because it's so trash!

And even if he did hear it, it's not even worth a response.

You going to diss somebody, you gotta come correct.

One thing about diss songs is that plenty of rappers try to be smart with the disses and it k!lls the point of a song being a diss song.

Ether, Hitemup, No Vaseline, and Dre Day are regarded as some of the best diss songs and they're all disrespectful and not very lyrical. It gets straight to the point. It's all about dissing, not about trying to be the best lyricists.

2Pac knows how to stay on point with a diss song. This dude Chino XL is making fu*king sound effects with his mouth when trying to diss. How the fu*k can you take this sh*t serious?

The freestyle is barely disrespectful and isn't lyrical at all.
Word, dont try to argue with that dumbass. It aint worth it.

klew said:
Jay-Z haters would smack you.

How was 2 pac more of a poet but he's the GOAT? He's not the best poet in the world.

You know it's safe to tell somebody you don't know, that 2 pac was the greatest. Because most people like 2 pac. And even if they don't agree with you so many other people do. If you said Jay-Z was the greatest, you'd have a lot of 2 pac fans telling you otherwise, think about it.
2Pac was the best rap poet, not all time. :greetings10:
 01-29-2009, 03:50 PM         #72
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
If Tupac was alive, he would be running for president instead of Obama.
yeah i'm sure the democratic party would nominate a convicted felon that shot two police officers as their presidential candidate over Obama :rolleyes: (not criticizing - just being logical) ..its retarded enough that he actually has a school named after him

...but I'm sure if he was nominated, he'd win because of the millions of brainwashed stan boys like you who would actually vote for a rapper to run our country

Last edited by Robby Digital; 01-29-2009 at 03:52 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #73
beanbryant24 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 0 0
 Robby Digital said:
So you think Pac was a better lyricist than Big L? I heard freestyles from Big L that had harder punchlines than anything Pac ever wrote.
there are more to being lyrical than punchlines......
did you not know that.....
pac had wordplay and better lyrical content than Big L

if one listens to 2pac the individual would know pac was not a punchline rapper
 9 years ago '05        #74
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,654 | Props total: 666 666
to clarify that song was done to a different beat at a college radio station freestyle not long after Hit Em Up dropped. The reason why 2pac mentioned his name in Hit Em Up was because of a line Chino XL said in another song "In the industry I'm trying not to get fu*ked like 2pac in jail" (that was a heavy rumor at the time). Chino said right after the freestyle diss that it wasn't beef it was just some hip-hop battle sh*t. In NJ Chino did get into an altercation with 2pac's people and was shot twice. They met up later and resolved the issue and it was squashed. So if they wasn't no hard feelin between them why is n*ggas on here actin all extra.
 9 years ago '06        #75
Unitson 
space
space
 Neohuey89 said:
to clarify that song was done to a different beat at a college radio station freestyle not long after Hit Em Up dropped. The reason why 2pac mentioned his name in Hit Em Up was because of a line Chino XL said in another song "In the industry I'm trying not to get fu*ked like 2pac in jail" (that was a heavy rumor at the time). Chino said right after the freestyle diss that it wasn't beef it was just some hip-hop battle sh*t. In NJ Chino did get into an altercation with 2pac's people and was shot twice. They met up later and resolved the issue and it was squashed. So if they wasn't no hard feelin between them why is n*ggas on here actin all extra.
I actually heard a Pac fan had shot him in LA in the chest

I don't know how true it is but I heard it some years ago.
 01-29-2009, 05:44 PM         #76
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u fu*king idiot, chino XL is never gonna be better than pac lyrically
he is, and alot of rappers are better than 2pac lyrically.. a few are Nas, Jay Z, Eminem... theres alot but what people don't understand is tupac never cared about that sh*t... he never cared about blowing peoples minds with witty lyrics...

Young n*ggaz by 2pac >>>> the most lyrical song by the most lyrical rapper dead or alive.... having witty lyrics is nice, but if u ain't talkin about sh*t it doesn't mean sh*t and will be forgotten in due time... alot of Tupac's music is timeless...
 9 years ago '08        #77
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Robby Digital said:
yeah i'm sure the democratic party would nominate a convicted felon that shot two police officers as their presidential candidate over Obama :rolleyes: (not criticizing - just being logical) ..its retarded enough that he actually has a school named after him

...but I'm sure if he was nominated, he'd win because of the millions of brainwashed stan boys like you who would actually vote for a rapper to run our country
try this one...

michael jordan was so good, he could walk on water :greetings10:
 01-29-2009, 10:20 PM         #78
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
try this one...

michael jordan was so good, he could walk on water :greetings10:
:doh8:??
 9 years ago '07        #79
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1531 1531
Far from ether. Good diss track. But not close to ether.
 9 years ago '05        #80
Dopeskill 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysonne said:
after this dis Tupac went on the be the best selling hip hop artist in history and chino XL went back to selling supplies at Staples
Actually, after this diss 2pac got shot the fu*k up and Chino XL stayed makin dope music

Last edited by Dopeskill; 01-29-2009 at 11:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now