Did Chino XL Ether 2Pac?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Won
Chino KILLED him 10 66.67%
Chino won - but it was close. 1 6.67%
It was a tie.. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-27-2009, 07:55 PM         #21
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anthony O said:
dont even say jay lyrical that n*gga garbage...waits for all the jigga fans to run in here with they panties wet.i use to like jay but ever since ive been on slumz they d*ck ride him the most on here.u wanna talk bout some one getting etherd,it was jay on ether.lol at chino xl...who is he.and i agree with you on the fact that pac wasnt all that great great lyirically.he was more of a poet than anything.but imo he is the GOAT

you used to like jay but now think hes garbage because of other people on a message board?

that sucks
 9 years ago '04        #22
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4283 4283
chino was no where pacs level... thats why he only got a bar...

chino just hoped on the bandwagon to diss pac and try to get a name for himself....

pac seen that and only mentioned him...which hurt chino even more because pac pretty much told him he aint even worth a response...

Last edited by Propel Water; 01-27-2009 at 08:27 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #23
eeee87 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 47 47
I like pac more then chino, but you cats saying chino has a horrible flow are wrong.

01-27-2009, 08:40 PM         #24
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eeee87 said:
I like pac more then chino, but you cats saying chino has a horrible flow are wrong.

preach
 9 years ago '04        #25
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3877 3877
dude chino invented the style em made famous. He wasn't a nobody??? er na he had to be somebody if pac said something. its alot of niccas that went in on pac that didn't get on pacs radar.

Pac was not a lyrical dude which is why he appeal to so many people he was a simple artist with deep messages. he was what nas is trying to be now. A deep poet. back on topic.. nobody can listen to "here to save you all" and not respect chino. this ninja had oprah and quincy jones like fu*k you chino. seriously everybody he talked about in songs heard about him and he had a buzz before pac murdered his career.
 9 years ago '07        #26
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
Some of you cats got the d*ck rydin dark glasses on for pac i get hate because i spoke the truth i admitted pac at the time won the diss because chino was a nobody and pac had superior delivery And emotion

but you cats then go on to say chino xl is not lyrical if anything chino xl got going for him it's his lyrics he might not be as good a rapper as 2pac but the cat got lyrics and punchlines

if you 2pac d*ckryders cant admit that it's just blind d*ck suckin of one rapper not to admit that another rapper also has strong points

even if he is dissing the dude you idolize and think is god

chino xl LYRICALLY is better than 2pac when it comes to punchlines disses and wordplay

as far as a rap carrer it's not even close pac > chino xl

but seperate the d*ck rydin from the truth and admit chino did spit some nice lyrics

cats cant admit chino xl is lyrically better than 2pac when it comes to disses that's like fan's of Playstation not being able to admit that a game that comes out on xbox is good just cause they like playstation look at the sh*t unbiased and theres no way u can say lyrically chino is not good

and for the record anyone who think Biggie or Jay-z was not lyrically better than 2pac is riding his d!ck harder than Jada pickett did

Last edited by getGwap; 01-27-2009 at 10:21 PM..
 01-27-2009, 11:14 PM         #27
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
Some of you cats got the d*ck rydin dark glasses on for pac i get hate because i spoke the truth i admitted pac at the time won the diss because chino was a nobody and pac had superior delivery And emotion

but you cats then go on to say chino xl is not lyrical if anything chino xl got going for him it's his lyrics he might not be as good a rapper as 2pac but the cat got lyrics and punchlines

if you 2pac d*ckryders cant admit that it's just blind d*ck suckin of one rapper not to admit that another rapper also has strong points

chino xl LYRICALLY is better than 2pac when it comes to punchlines disses and wordplay

but seperate the d*ck rydin from the truth and admit chino did spit some nice lyrics

cats cant admit chino xl is lyrically better than 2pac when it comes to disses that's like fan's of Playstation not being able to admit that a game that comes out on xbox is good just cause they like playstation look at the sh*t unbiased and theres no way u can say lyrically chino is not good

and for the record anyone who think Biggie or Jay-z was not lyrically better than 2pac is riding his d*ck harder than Jada pickett did
:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '08        #28
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 getGwap said:

and for the record anyone who think Biggie or Jay-z was not lyrically better than 2pac is riding his d*ck harder than Jada pickett did
lol hit em up>>>>>what ever chino xl sh*t you talking about
 01-27-2009, 11:31 PM         #29
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Iverson Romo said:
the only time anyone ever heard of chino xl was because of hit em up
funny thats how i heard about chino xl but he is pretty good well he was dont no what he does now
 9 years ago '08        #30
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Chino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >2wac.
 9 years ago '04        #31
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
YALL bi*chES IS CRAZY THIS IS HOW U KNOW CHINO AINT ETHER PAC BECAUSE 12 YEARS HAVE GONE BY SINCE THE HOMMIES death AND YALL STILL TRYING TO SAY A NOBODY WHOS SKILLS HAVE NO COMPARISON IN ANY FORM OR CATAGORY WHAT SO EVER ETHERED THE GREATEST RAPPER TO EVER SPIT CHINO DISS WAS NO WHERE NEAR WHAT PAC DID TO ANY RAPPER HE EVER DISSED AND YALL IS GAY TO SAY PAC WASNT A GREAT LYRACIST LYRACIST IS WHAT U LAY DOWN ON THE TRACK AND NOBODY DID IT BETTER THAN PAC OVER 40 MILLION SOLD AND THE MOST BOOTLEGGED ARTIST TO EVER HIT THE WEB AND HE WAS DEAD. YALL fu*kIN CRAZY LET THE MAN LIE IN PIECE AND TO YALL WHO SAY HE WASNT GANGSTER SHOOT OFF DUTY POLICE IN ATL AND BEATIN THE CASE W/OUT SNITCHEN OR COPPIN A PLEA OR MAYBE BEATING GUN CHARGES FOR BIG AND JUNIOR MAFIA WHEN THEY RAN OUT HIS APARTMENT WHEN IT WAS RAIDED W/OUT SNITCHEN IS MORE GANGSTA THAN ANY OF YALL f*g**t a.ss bi*chES TALKIN sh*t OR ANY fu*kIN RAPPER/LYRACIST TO EVER SPIT FIRE ON A TRACK YALL ACT LIKE HE 50 CENT OR SOMETHING
 9 years ago '08        #32
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
^turn the capslock off gangsta
 9 years ago '05        #33
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
chino xl and ras kass are the best west coast lyricists of all time...i love pac more then anybody..but chino deserves respect cuz he is damn good...here to save you all was a classic
 9 years ago '04        #34
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,025 | Props total: 2559 2559
you guys gotta be crazy...chino xl was one of the bests on the wests to ever do it...his style birthed so many clones its not even funny...i coulda sworn the debate was about chino rippin pac on that track which he did..theres no question about it
 9 years ago '05        #35
Demboyz746 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 103 103
like pac said chino xl.."fu*k you Too"
 9 years ago '05        #36
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
Since when was Chino XL from the westcoast? I always thought he was from East Orange, NJ. But yeah Chino wasn't really worth a response. "fu*k You Too" at the end of hitemup was all he deserved.
 9 years ago '05        #37
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,428 | Props total: 1371 1371
 getGwap said:

Just because Chino XL is a "lyricist" does not mean that everything he spits is hot fire. And that diss he made to 2Pac was far from fire. It was not even good. I consider it weak and even corny. Not even did this response have slight buzz. His flow was garbage too. People talk about lyrics in diss songs all day. The job of a diss song is to diss and be disrespectful. Both Hitemup & Ether wasn't lyrical but are still considered by many hip hop fans as 2 of the greatest disses ever. Stop gassing someone because they have punchlines and wordplay.

Last edited by 4REAL; 01-28-2009 at 11:06 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #38
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Well Chino reps LA and the West Coast now. Go figure
 9 years ago '08        #39
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 trb_5 said:
chino xl and ras kass are the best west coast lyricists of all time...i love pac more then anybody..but chino deserves respect cuz he is damn good...here to save you all was a classic
ice cube, pac and dre >>>>>>> chino and ras kass lyrically.

wtf are u smoking
 01-28-2009, 03:39 PM         #40
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
ice cube, pac and dre >>>>>>> chino and ras kass lyrically.

wtf are u smoking
Dre >> Chino & Ras Kas lyrically... did Dre EVER write his own simple a.ss rhymes at any point in his career? wtf are YOU ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago