NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Won
Chino KILLED him 10 66.67%
Chino won - but it was close. 1 6.67%
It was a tie.. 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-26-2009, 09:55 PM         #1
9290 pageviews
100 comments

Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did Chino XL Ether 2Pac?

image yo I'm dead a.ss ya'll, not trying to be funny or create another unnecessary "shock thread".. Of course we all know 2Pac was the way better rapper and is a legend :agreement6:, while Chino's career didn't last very long so it would be unfair to even compare Chino with the likes of 2Pac, but keep it real ya'll -Chino went in!

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. eature=related

"I shed ya California blood & k!ll Brenda's baby" :wow: -ETHER!

100 comments for "Did Chino XL Ether 2Pac?"

01-26-2009, 10:08 PM         #2
Thug-Life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a good diss track but who the fu*k is chino xl
 9 years ago '07        #3
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
Lyrically chino xl sh*ts on tupac

but that would be like comparing canibus to LL diss track

canibus lyrically ate LL but was too underground to get the props he deserved

"by this industry im trying not to get fu*ked like 2pac in jail"

chino was one of the few people to come out and diss pac openly but was a nobody in the game and still is a nobody

chino xl would come wit some witty punchlines and 2pac would respond on some i'll smack ya momz you little f*g**t keep em runnin and bustin bullsh*t i fu*ked ya wife

Last edited by getGwap; 01-26-2009 at 10:53 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #4
DJ Gadget 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 1 1
yeah he ethered him but he was a nobody so nobody cared or even batted an eye. it was like reading a interesting article in the paper, then turning the page...
 9 years ago '05        #5
Jumpoff86 
space
space
$910 | Props total: 213 213
2Pac is the greater musician but Chino did ether him on this track.
 01-27-2009, 12:11 AM         #6
Iverson Romo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only time anyone ever heard of chino xl was because of hit em up
 9 years ago '08        #7
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 getGwap said:
Lyrically chino xl sh*ts on tupac

but that would be like comparing canibus to LL diss track

canibus lyrically ate LL but was too underground to get the props he deserved

"by this industry im trying not to get fu*ked like 2pac in jail"

chino was one of the few people to come out and diss pac openly but was a nobody in the game and still is a nobody

chino xl would come wit some witty punchlines and 2pac would respond on some i'll smack ya momz you little f*g**t keep em runnin and bustin bullsh*t i fu*ked ya wife
hate given
 9 years ago '07        #8
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
i wouldnt expect nothing else from a 2pac d*ckryder u got another mans picture in ya profile if u are a bi*ch then u get a pass if your a guy get off the backup dancer fake thug's d*ck

i stated nothing but truth in my post i said LYRICALLY chino did ether pac i also said chino was a Nobody anyone wit a brain and 2 ears can listen to chino xl's punchlines and tell lyrically he was above and beyond the 2nd grade disses that 2pac was rappin not sayin 2pac wasnt a ok rapper but when it come to wordplay punchlines and similes that wasnt his strong point it was his emotion delivery and rapping on topics outside of the normal rapper ie brenda's got a baby keep ya head up change and other deeper tracks when it come to rap battle pac aint have nothin on his side but raw delivery and emotion no rewind me lines no clever punches nothin

get the dead shriveled d*ck out ya a.ss and admit the truth

and you called it right pac was a poet a gangster he was not he was trying to be somebody he wasnt and that led to his demise a big mouth can only yell for so long before a real gangster quiet him down

Last edited by getGwap; 01-27-2009 at 12:56 AM..
 01-27-2009, 08:26 AM         #9
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
i wouldnt expect nothing else from a 2pac d*ckryder u got another mans picture in ya profile if u are a bi*ch then u get a pass if your a guy get off the backup dancer fake thug's d*ck

i stated nothing but truth in my post i said LYRICALLY chino did ether pac i also said chino was a Nobody anyone wit a brain and 2 ears can listen to chino xl's punchlines and tell lyrically he was above and beyond the 2nd grade disses that 2pac was rappin not sayin 2pac wasnt a ok rapper but when it come to wordplay punchlines and similes that wasnt his strong point it was his emotion delivery and rapping on topics outside of the normal rapper ie brenda's got a baby keep ya head up change and other deeper tracks when it come to rap battle pac aint have nothin on his side but raw delivery and emotion no rewind me lines no clever punches nothin

and you called it right pac was a poet a gangster he was not he was trying to be somebody he wasnt and that led to his demise a big mouth can only yell for so long before a real gangster quiet him down

nah but i have to agree as far as 2Pac not being that great of a lyricist.. In fact I always thought he was a bit overrated lyrically because of who he was - he was never on the level of Biggie, Nas, Jay, G-Rap, etc. in that respect, but of course theres a lot more to being a great rapper than being lyrical.. Look how many nice lyricist there are that nobody ever heard of

-but daaamn, Chino got in that n*gga a.ss ...I think Pac knew better than to try to respond with anything more than "fu*k you too"
 9 years ago '08        #10
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 getGwap said:

lol hit em up is one of the best disses of all time, if not the best. It had the whole east coast shook, nobody wanted to step up and diss pac just like rappers don't wonna diss eminem after 2pac died. they are 2 of the few that can ether their opposition everytime and one of the few that our shine their opposition when are featured. 2Pac is not a good lyricist, i never disagreed, but he damn sure is better then Chino XL. I dont know what you mad about but ur dissing the GOAT for no reason. He was no fake gangster, he shot 2 cops and won the court case when they brought it up. Nothing fake about that and he did start out as a back dancer and became the best ever. U in denial because he is better than ya favorite. Telling me to admit the truth, ur the one that needs to take ur own advice.

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #11
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
didn't Chino get chased out of his neighborhood by his own people?
 01-27-2009, 03:26 PM         #12
thegraphixking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sidebar: did yall know Chino XL was in MENSA?

Derek Keith Barbosa
 9 years ago '06        #13
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
How could Chino ether 2Pac?

The line you quoted was wack as hell

No offense but you dudes get impressed by any old line. How the fu*k is that sh*t hot? Where the fu*k is the venom in that line?

The only reason Chino XL is even known and has a name is because of 2Pac

Chino was like The Game of his time. All he did was namedrop. Nobody really fu*ked with him. When the freestyle dropped, the sh*t went liter because nobody knew or even cared.
 9 years ago '04        #14
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
after this dis Tupac went on the be the best selling hip hop artist in history and chino XL went back to selling supplies at Staples
 9 years ago '04        #15
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lmao

i knew some of the people on this site would be hatin on chino, or not even know who he is

pac is the goat in my opinion but chino is easily one of the best all-time when it comes to lyrical ability
 9 years ago '05        #16
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
I never understood how people can listen to Chino, his flow is so god awful it makes me cringe, his punches are sick no doubt, but his delivery is horrible...
 9 years ago '04        #17
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
I never understood how people can listen to Chino, his flow is so god awful it makes me cringe, his punches are sick no doubt, but his delivery is horrible...
i agree...but besides the flow/delivery his lyrics r the sh*t...i cant listen to him too long either...which is why i said lyrically he's one of the best...but he doesnt deserve to be in anybodys "top __ rappers"
 01-27-2009, 06:12 PM         #18
Anthony O  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:

nah but i have to agree as far as 2Pac not being that great of a lyricist.. In fact I always thought he was a bit overrated lyrically because of who he was - he was never on the level of Biggie, Nas, Jay, G-Rap, etc. in that respect, but of course theres a lot more to being a great rapper than being lyrical.. Look how many nice lyricist there are that nobody ever heard of

-but daaamn, Chino got in that n*gga a.ss ...I think Pac knew better than to try to respond with anything more than "fu*k you too"
dont even say jay lyrical that n*gga garbage...waits for all the jigga fans to run in here with they panties wet.i use to like jay but ever since ive been on slumz they d*ck ride him the most on here.u wanna talk bout some one getting etherd,it was jay on ether.lol at chino xl...who is he.and i agree with you on the fact that pac wasnt all that great great lyirically.he was more of a poet than anything.but imo he is the GOAT
 01-27-2009, 06:34 PM         #19
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Anthony O said:
dont even say jay lyrical that n*gga garbage...waits for all the jigga fans to run in here with they panties wet.i use to like jay but ever since ive been on slumz they d*ck ride him the most on here.u wanna talk bout some one getting etherd,it was jay on ether.lol at chino xl...who is he.and i agree with you on the fact that pac wasnt all that great great lyirically.he was more of a poet than anything.but imo he is the GOAT
- obviously can't argue with that...

Jay is lyrical tho, more so than pac..
 9 years ago '05        #20
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
Some of you eastcoast dudes are just so fu*ked up in the head.
fu*k a ChinoXL, 2pac >>>>>> that lame.

Chino got lyrics yes, but he got a sh*tty a.ss flow, wack a.ss beats and hes a lame for thinkin he could fu*k wit 2pac.

2Pac you can bump a full album of, while Chino XL gets annoying as fu*k after one verse.

Chino got deep lyrics, but he annoying and cant pick good beats, stay on beat or make a good full album.

Last edited by katalist; 01-27-2009 at 07:55 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy