Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Just do you fam and fu*k all these boogie a.ss blacks
 01-29-2009, 03:17 PM         #62
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remy said:
ight check it i got a white tux with yellow vest n tie...and Im looking for a site where i can get the 11s in all white with yellow Leather...i know they wont be legit.. i have my originals in all white but i dont wear my Js not even on this special day...any help???? looked all over web cant find ish...im bout to rock low forces if i cant find anything cuz all them white shoes are horrible..lol

[pic - click to view]

01-31-2009, 12:28 AM         #63
Tupac_Eminem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope your wifes father beats you up...seriously...moron
 9 years ago '08        #64
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
wow dudes is really wack for hating on dude for wanting to wear j's for HIS wedding. its HIS wedding so let my mans wear wtf he feels. like they said earlier if he kool with it and she is also then i think thats what matter cuz he marrying her and his and her opinions that matter not mindless n*ggas on boxden smh
 01-31-2009, 03:32 AM         #65
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you wear Nike's to your wedding then yes, you seriously do need help
 9 years ago '05        #66
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Dont listen to none of these n*ggas on here..This is ur day..u dont even know any of these n*ggas on here..wear what u want.
 01-31-2009, 09:42 AM         #67
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rocking Jordans To My Wedding I need Help

I agree

edit: I a.ssure ya'll, the folks tellin him he would look foolish wearing sneakers to a wedding, a wedding that should be remembered for a LONG time, are only tellin him what his friends and family would like to tell him.

It's your day, but, believe me the point of a nice suit and shoes is the fact that they're timeless, then again 50% of marriages end with divorce.

Last edited by Ya'll Fags; 01-31-2009 at 09:45 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #68
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
dog u dont need a tux. just get a nice fit at the mall
 9 years ago '05        #69
remy  OP
space
space
space
$265 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t is crazy on here lol using mad stereotypes and im white jus so yall kno...i hear yalll its a special day and just cuz the norm is to wear dress shoes to a wedding you can be different...i bet yall dont dress the same as each other....sh*t if i had my way i wanted a baseball theme wedding or some diff sh*t i like to be different and no fun doin same sh*t as everyone else...and to clear some ish up the only reason for fake 11s was cuz they aint release real yellow ones.. to the dude that said this "lol would you wear jordans to a job?" wtf that got to do with sh*t....ima mailman so na i aint rocking Js during my job...hope thats answers ya question lol....and we can dead this thread cuz i aint rocking J's any more ive moved on to wearing the STARBURY'S sh*ts come in some colors that r straight fire and i can help support Steph.....lol
 9 years ago '05        #70
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Boxden k!lls me everytime!
 9 years ago '07        #71
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0

jordans with a suit?
Are you serious?
 01-31-2009, 12:04 PM         #72
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man, if the in-laws didn't hate you enough, you have to go and pull some sh*t like this
 01-31-2009, 12:08 PM         #73
iNTELLECT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and the only people i can see to pull off this kind of thing are TRUE sneakerheads or die hard jordan fans with the credentials to back it up (jordan fan memorabilia, sick a.ss jordan collection consisting of 100+, or Michael Jordan himself), and everyone in your family/friends knows your passion for the sneakergame or Michael Jordan; like you eat, sleep, and sh*t it on a daily basis.

Thats the ONLY pass...

other than that, save the embarrassment and wear regular wedding shoes u bum!
 01-31-2009, 06:10 PM         #74
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remy said:
sh*t is crazy on here lol using mad stereotypes and im white jus so yall kno...i hear yalll its a special day and just cuz the norm is to wear dress shoes to a wedding you can be different...i bet yall dont dress the same as each other....sh*t if i had my way i wanted a baseball theme wedding or some diff sh*t i like to be different and no fun doin same sh*t as everyone else...and to clear some ish up the only reason for fake 11s was cuz they aint release real yellow ones.. to the dude that said this "lol would you wear jordans to a job?" wtf that got to do with sh*t....ima mailman so na i aint rocking Js during my job...hope thats answers ya question lol....and we can dead this thread cuz i aint rocking J's any more ive moved on to wearing the STARBURY'S sh*ts come in some colors that r straight fire and i can help support Steph.....lol
Starburys > Jordans
 02-01-2009, 10:26 AM         #75
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 remy said:
Support Steph?

You know he makes 20 million dollars for sitting courtside at Knicks games?
 9 years ago '04        #76
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 remy said:
ight check it i got a white tux with yellow vest n tie...and Im looking for a site where i can get the 11s in all white with yellow Leather...i know they wont be legit.. i have my originals in all white but i dont wear my Js not even on this special day...any help???? looked all over web cant find ish...im bout to rock low forces if i cant find anything cuz all them white shoes are horrible..lol

How old are you ? 12 ?
 9 years ago '04        #77
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 kapiku21 said:
sh*t likes this makes me wanna fu*k ur future wife..take pictures then email them to you so you wont marry her....just so she wouldn't go thru the embarassment

no disrespect of course
gs;adf'kljajsd
 9 years ago '04        #78
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 iNTELLECT said:
and the only people i can see to pull off this kind of thing are TRUE sneakerheads or die hard jordan fans with the credentials to back it up (jordan fan memorabilia, sick a.ss jordan collection consisting of 100+, or Michael Jordan himself), and everyone in your family/friends knows your passion for the sneakergame or Michael Jordan; like you eat, sleep, and sh*t it on a daily basis.

Thats the ONLY pass...

other than that, save the embarrassment and wear regular wedding shoes u bum!
Even Jordan didn't wear Jordans on his wedding day if I remember. No disrespect homie happy you're getting married but that sh*t sounds tacky.
 9 years ago '04        #79
fatman 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 103 103
just do the right thing and bust out your deadstock j's, remember if you dont wear them, they will quickly be destroyed when you eventually do
 9 years ago '04        #80
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
They got that "Redneck Wedding" show...somebody needs to do a "My Ghetto Wedding" cause sh*t like this would fit in perfectly...

let me guess, your DJ is ur cousin whos gonna run a lil sony boombox ontop of a metal folding chair in the corner? He'll control the beats while yall get down on the cardboard boxes you laid out on the ground behind the bus station for the party
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago