Liam Neeson's Character in "Taken" would kick Jason Bourne & James Bond's a$$!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-26-2009, 09:33 AM         #1
6002 pageviews
53 comments

Dat Nucca 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Liam Neeson's Character in "Taken" would kick Jason Bourne & James Bond's a$$!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

This movie is the best action/suspense film I've seen in a long time. It was a very well written story & Neeson was casted perfectly for the role! He gives such a convincing performance. Liam's character "Brian", a former secret service CIA agent, ruthlessly hunts down the men that are responsible for the kidnapping of his teenage daughter. Throughout the movie I found myself getting more & more invested as I saw the intensity of Liam's character progress.

The action scenes are absolutely top notch. Liam's character would run circles around Jason Bourne & definitely has more ingenuity than James Bond. This is a must watch movie. I was fully engaged throughout the whole film. Im telling you, this is the type of flick that you would rather sit in your seat with a full bladder than to run to the bathroom and miss a second of it!

53 comments for "Liam Neeson's Character in "Taken" would kick Jason Bourne & James Bond's a$$!!!!!!"

9 years ago '06        #2
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
I have to disagree on the Bourne front.
 01-26-2009, 09:47 AM         #3
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
I have to disagree on the Bourne front.
Have you seen "Taken"?....Jason Bourne is always confused and some what bewildered as he searches his way through like a blind man whereas Liams character is viciously focused wrecking havoc with reckless abandon! Jason Bourne would get his neck broken fu*king with Liam!

Last edited by Dat Nucca; 01-26-2009 at 09:49 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #4
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,981 | Props total: 467 467
 Dat Nucca said:
Have you seen "Taken"?....Jason Bourne is always confused and some what bewildered as he searches his way through like a blind man whereas Liams character is viciously focused wrecking havoc with reckless abandon! Jason Bourne would get his neck broken fu*king with Liam!

If you didn't know who you were you'd be "confused" and "bewildered", as well. Iono who would whoop whose a.ss but I know Bourne vs Taken Guy would make a hell of a f!ght.
 9 years ago '05        #5
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
funny sh*t, while watching it I asked my brother who he thought would win in a f!ght between Liam Neeson's character or Jason Bourne. His response was fast and to the point, "Bourne all day." I don't know though, it would be a sick fu*kin f!ght to watch...
 9 years ago '06        #6
YERCELL 
space
space
 Dat Nucca said:
Yes I've seen Taken, and as has been pointed out, your reason is flawed. Also, Bourne is being hunted by people that know who he is (which he doesn't even know), Neeson's character is not.
 9 years ago '05        #7
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
Bourne all day long....sure its on thing to be the hunter....but to be the hunted is where ur truly tested.....funny thing is Bond hasent even been mentioned LOOOOL
 01-26-2009, 11:08 AM         #8
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
Yes I've seen Taken, and as has been pointed out, your reason is flawed. Also, Bourne is being hunted by people that know who he is (which he doesn't even know), Neeson's character is not.
"Flawed" according to your perception.....everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
 01-26-2009, 11:09 AM         #9
iamcrackmusik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since all of them do the same sh*t....especially in the new bond movie.....that would be a crazy a.ss f!ght
 01-26-2009, 11:26 AM         #10
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think it depends on if bourne is involved with the kidnapping of neesons daughter

if he is then neeson will win.
 9 years ago '07        #11
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
Never heard of this movie until today, currently downloading

James bond is garbage anything beats JB
 9 years ago '06        #12
YERCELL 
space
space
 Dat Nucca said:
"Flawed" according to your perception.....everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
True, but you disregarded the whole point of the Bourne series.
 9 years ago '06        #13
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7563 7563
Denzels character in Man on Fire would beat homey in Taken.

[pic - click to view]

01-26-2009, 02:43 PM         #14
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Denzels character in Man on Fire would beat homey in Taken.

[pic - click to view]

I didnt really like Man on Fire all that much...& I am a huge fan of Denzel's acting....To me they portrayed him like a glorified nanny.
 9 years ago '04        #15
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
damn i just lost 3 mns of my life...
 9 years ago '05        #16
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,103 | Props total: 1537 1537
Bourne, and yes I've seen Taken.
 9 years ago '05        #17
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
Bourne would win. I have watched all the Borune movies several times and have watched Taken about 4 times already. The only reason I would have Bourne winning is because he is about 20-25 years younger then Neeson's character.
 01-26-2009, 05:05 PM         #18
Dat Nucca  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Bourne would win. I have watched all the Borune movies several times and have watched Taken about 4 times already. The only reason I would have Bourne winning is because he is about 20-25 years younger then Neeson's character.

Ok...thats were Bourne has the advantage...I give you that.

But.... Hypothetically speaking......If Liam's character were in his prime, equal age to that of Bourne, & you drop them both off in a remote location. I think Liam's character would take Bourne.
 9 years ago '05        #19
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Dat Nucca said:
Ok...thats were Bourne has the advantage...I give you that.

But.... Hypothetically speaking......If Liam's character were in his prime, equal age to that of Bourne, & you drop them both off in a remote location. I think Liam's character would take Bourne.
ok well since this is all "hypothetically" speaking and you just switched it to make them both the same age, i got my money on wolverine
 9 years ago '07        #20
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
I agree tho His character was Hardcore as fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy