[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1841
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,512 | Props total: 17107 17107
^smh at all that ignorance in that post
 9 years ago '07        #1842
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
space
$92,302 | Props total: 69868 69868
ross, damn wait til those first week sales man
 9 years ago '07        #1843
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
space
$92,302 | Props total: 69868 69868
update
 02-14-2009, 12:15 AM         #1844
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
lol dude looks realllll shook

and isnt he wearin the chain that got GANKED from him?
how does he look shooked??? u cant even see his eyes....and the chain is a known fake.....check the thread about it ull see

Edit:
post 13

whokid said:
he stuttered and cleared his throat - wat a pus*y!

at the same time, i must admit, he does have barz...still, tranny's could have barz, and i wouldnt rock to it!

FU CK THE POLICE!
how did he stutter??? he cleared his throat...is that a crime???u just searchin for anything to speak on

Last edited by SmooveDude; 02-14-2009 at 12:22 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #1845
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 Hood_Rich said:
We Depressed!!!!
everrytime i think about khaled sayin that.... its to funny

Tommy_Bunz said:
much as i didnt really like buck.....they just aint the same without him
cuz he was realer than wat they made him not to be.. well 50 anyways....
50 had said so many things about dude and he was brushin it off....
but thats ppl for u tho...
 9 years ago '07        #1846
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
This thread is the icing on the cake to all the ish going around lol
 9 years ago '08        #1847
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
fu*king weird how everyone hated banks, but damn that kid spit some serious fire omg , rick ross' album will sell horribly, 50 will sell good, and if lloyd banks drops soon he might do ok to if he keeps this up. What do yall think?
and where has that f*g**t dj khalid been? We depresssssd!!! we haven't heard a peep from kid, I know hes on a radio station down in Florida, anyone in Florida hear him say anything?
 9 years ago '08        #1848
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
I hope someone gets hurt real soon, like stabbed up or shot, hopefully
 02-14-2009, 01:31 AM         #1849
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf is up wit dat jacket? look like he borrowed it from

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2009, 01:45 AM         #1850
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Officer Rickey time to give in ur Badge ur done
 02-14-2009, 01:58 AM         #1851
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ricky looks worried. kinda odd
 9 years ago '06        #1852
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,143 | Props total: 17970 17970
K.A.R coming for 50 . i have that feeling
 9 years ago '06        #1853
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
This n*gga done for...... mine as well shoot subway commercials.......
 9 years ago '04        #1854
Redskins4life 
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 14 14
Ross aint look like sh*t, yall n*ggas luchin real Gs don't disclose that information if sumthin bout to shake off yall should know that. 50 is a cornball and so are yall n*ggas.
 9 years ago '06        #1855
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
that n*gga ross better say he was a crooked CO or something
 02-14-2009, 03:43 AM         #1856
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
LMAO AT MAD G UNIT f*gGETS ANALYZING HIS BODY LANGUAGE AND VOCAL EXPRESSIONS SMH YOU f*gS

HE CAME CORRECT AND TOLD IT LIKE IT IS

HE STILL STANDIN TALL MAKIN DOPE MUSIC

50 k!llED HIMSELF WITH THAT STALK VIDEO, YOU CAN SEE HOW GENERAL HIP HOP COMMUNITY IS DISGUSTED WITH IT AND NO ONE EXCEPT YOU f*gGETS CO SIGNING 50 ON THIS ONE

THEY WERE UP IN NY SHOOTIN VIDEO WITH FAB AND JUELZ, DOING MUSIC AND PUTTING OUT CLUB RECORDS SO YOU LOSERS IF YOU EVER CRAWL OUT OF YOUR BASEMENTS CAN POSSIBLY SQUEEZE SOME DRUNK FAT bi*ch THAT COULD PROBABLY GIVE YOU A RUB
the officer ricky stan is MAD LMFAO Tell Ya boy To Stop Actin Like He A Boss he wasnt even the boss CO
 9 years ago '04        #1857
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
Man, fifty ain't winnin sh*t. All he does is make curly videos with dildos involved and follow people their moms... Pffff
 02-14-2009, 06:45 AM         #1858
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobbyNitro808 said:
Wtf is up wit dat jacket? look like he borrowed it from

[pic - click to view]

same sh*t i said
 02-14-2009, 07:03 AM         #1859
Anthony O 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think ross should shave his bread and take off his glasses come as a new rapper that no body knows about cuz dude loss
 9 years ago '05        #1860
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
LMAO AT MAD G UNIT f*gGETS ANALYZING HIS BODY LANGUAGE AND VOCAL EXPRESSIONS SMH YOU f*gS

HE CAME CORRECT AND TOLD IT LIKE IT IS

HE STILL STANDIN TALL MAKIN DOPE MUSIC

50 k!llED HIMSELF WITH THAT STALK VIDEO, YOU CAN SEE HOW GENERAL HIP HOP COMMUNITY IS DISGUSTED WITH IT AND NO ONE EXCEPT YOU f*gGETS CO SIGNING 50 ON THIS ONE

THEY WERE UP IN NY SHOOTIN VIDEO WITH FAB AND JUELZ, DOING MUSIC AND PUTTING OUT CLUB RECORDS SO YOU LOSERS IF YOU EVER CRAWL OUT OF YOUR BASEMENTS CAN POSSIBLY SQUEEZE SOME DRUNK FAT bi*ch THAT COULD PROBABLY GIVE YOU A RUB
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
first off, i aint no gossip dude, dont watch soap operas, wwe etc but this shyt is real life and entertaining. watching these dudes get exposed and seeing how they react. this is my summary of the khaled mom video incident and if u dont agree then u delusional or a stan of either camp.

Khaled mom video

curly must have been sniffing coke or some shyt for this one to be passed over, khaled mom will no doubt want the police to investigate this incident. they will have to question curly, ask him who them 2 dudes were, where he got the video from, who sent it etc. nobody needs this type of police heat. even if the video is old curly still gotta answer for it

Khaled
lol, dude been quiet this whole time minding his own business and gets hit upside his head with this video outta the blue. i can just imagine his face in the studio when someone showed him this for the 1st time. he wouldve been shook as hell lol, it wouldnt have been a productive studio session at all. its obvious khaled aint got a gangsta rep to protect so best thing he can do is laugh it off in a video or something

Ross
dude is probably liking how its all turned out, curly lost his cool and looks desperate..... Bauce stayed untouched

owner of thisiscurly.com
genius! most likely some internet dude/nerds site. curly son pic probably took 2 mins to do but obviously ruffled curlys feathers big time. this site will prob be worth a lot of money now if handled right. catchy name, lots of hits and 2 min photoshop pics = $$$$. i wish i had made this site

Curly
confirmed to the public what ive been saying for ages, dude is a paranoid wreck, lol at randomly going after khaled tho. curly whole thing is to clown dudes with pics etc but in this case he got hit with his own medicine. thing is, now the nerds know what gets him whats stopping them doing photoshops of his granma, mom ect? this incident has effected his 'cool' image and has made him look vunrable imo. he will continue to make curly videos to sugarcoat it but we all know he has been rattled this week

Winner
owner of thisiscurly.com - well done, u have become rich overnight, whoever you are

Runner up Winner
BO$$

Loser
Curly - reacted off emotions, should have consulted his beef advisor before doing the video, got beat by his own game and pulled his video from his site
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
first off, i aint no gossip dude, dont watch soap operas, wwe etc but this shyt is real life and entertaining. watching these dudes get exposed and seeing how they react. this is my summary of the khaled mom video incident and if u dont agree then u delusional or a stan of either camp.

Khaled mom video

curly must have been sniffing coke or some shyt for this one to be passed over, khaled mom will no doubt want the police to investigate this incident. they will have to question curly, ask him who them 2 dudes were, where he got the video from, who sent it etc. nobody needs this type of police heat. even if the video is old curly still gotta answer for it

Khaled
lol, dude been quiet this whole time minding his own business and gets hit upside his head with this video outta the blue. i can just imagine his face in the studio when someone showed him this for the 1st time. he wouldve been shook as hell lol, it wouldnt have been a productive studio session at all. its obvious khaled aint got a gangsta rep to protect so best thing he can do is laugh it off in a video or something

Ross
dude is probably liking how its all turned out, curly lost his cool and looks desperate..... Bauce stayed untouched

owner of thisiscurly.com
genius! most likely some internet dude/nerds site. curly son pic probably took 2 mins to do but obviously ruffled curlys feathers big time. this site will prob be worth a lot of money now if handled right. catchy name, lots of hits and 2 min photoshop pics = $$$$. i wish i had made this site

Curly
confirmed to the public what ive been saying for ages, dude is a paranoid wreck, lol at randomly going after khaled tho. curly whole thing is to clown dudes with pics etc but in this case he got hit with his own medicine. thing is, now the nerds know what gets him whats stopping them doing photoshops of his granma, mom ect? this incident has effected his 'cool' image and has made him look vunrable imo. he will continue to make curly videos to sugarcoat it but we all know he has been rattled this week

Winner
owner of thisiscurly.com - well done, u have become rich overnight, whoever you are

Runner up Winner
BO$$

Loser
Curly - reacted off emotions, should have consulted his beef advisor before doing the video, got beat by his own game and pulled his video from his site
This n*gga trying so hard typing fu*king essays to defend is gay idol.

Last edited by JaiMega; 02-14-2009 at 09:41 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy