[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-10-2009, 12:18 PM         #1421
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obviously his lawyer isn't going to admit to this dummy

the point is the police have nothing linking him to them, so either he is an expert at hiding his connections (which is hard to believe as he's always shouting out triple c's) or he has no connection to the gang other than shouting them out
 02-10-2009, 12:34 PM         #1422
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lawgic said:
personally i dont believe 99% of what these rappers say, they just saying what they think is gonna get them spins/sales so if these guys claim to be real or in a gang i dont give a fu*k, if your music sucks i aint listening, if it's good i'll bump it

That being said you DO know that it's possible for someone to be gang affiliated and the authorities don't have any PROOF that you are...so just 'cause a Lawyer asks..do you have evidence my client is affiliated with gang xyz? and the answer is no they don't have evidence...that doesn't automatically that the guy isn't, it just mean they have no evidence to prove he is.

Plus the thing about lawyers not lying cool, but you do know NUFF clients lie to their lawyers...you think if a dude is up for like a murder case, and he knows he's merked off like 3 people before that and not get caught, you think he's gonna tell his lawyer "yeah i have prior history in k!lling" so it's quite possible for a lawyer NOT to know everything their client is involved in.
thats what i was gonna say........ and sh*t for people not LYING in court/oath etc LAWYERS and DEFENDANTS......... see the lil kim case. EVERYONE saw the tape and knew it was her, but she still took it to trial and she had a LAWYER representing her too.

EXAMPLE said:
if 50 cent went to court for a weed and gun charge, and the investigators tried to establish a link to g unit and zoe pound, do you think they would be able to besides 50 on a song saying 'haitian zoe pound n*ggas sak passe'??? 50 and his defense team arent gonna just say 'yes judge, we fu*ks with zoe pound' 50 can tell his lawyer whatever he likes, the lawyer's job is to DEFEND him. the zoe pound dont have any bearing, all they have to say is we've never met 50 cent. hell yeah they gonna go to jail if they found to be lying.

if the lawyer decides to lie in court, then yes thats illegal but it has to be proven that he lied to be illegal. all he has to do is say 50 told him he was innocent, end of story.
 9 years ago '04        #1423
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
uhhhh... as much as I stand against everything ross stands for at this point..

Thats exactly what the fu*k your lawyers supposed to do lol .. Whats he sposed to to do stand up and say "yea he's affiliated with gang members your honor.. here's all their names too"

LOL@ this clown a.ss sh*t
i feel u on that but.............

u gotta understand,police,fbi,they know who u know

they know who u roll with

any criminal,gangster,drug lord or even low life is at the very least,suspected of wrong doing,i remember as a teenager how my fu*king HIGH SCHOOL had a files on every n*gga who was either a LOST BOY.....HELLRAIZER,LATIN KING ETC.....and known affiliates...

so imagine what the police know.

still it's enough man leave that man alone.
 9 years ago '04        #1424
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 mt fuji said:

any criminal,gangster,drug lord or even low life is at the very least,suspected of wrong doing,i remember as a teenager how my fu*king HIGH SCHOOL had a files on every n*gga who was either a LOST BOY.....HELLRAIZER,LATIN KING ETC.....and known affiliates...

still it's enough man leave that man alone.
:applause: finally someone in here knows what's up
 9 years ago '05        #1425
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
Why would he want COPS to know he is part of a gang So he can look cool to you youtube geeks Stop worrying about other men lives... If he spits that real let him and keep it going... It aint like he snitiching and breaking codes some people live by.... Go listen to charles hamiliton and other little clowns... STREET MUSIC AINT FOR YOU
 9 years ago '05        #1426
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
 BurninLz said:
i think all of you are missing the point here..

if the lawyer is defending him and saying he ISNT involved with this people, and his RAPS are saying the complete opposite. how is that not a mixup with your credibility? You cant lie in court
:rolll augh:
 9 years ago '07        #1427
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
uhhhh... as much as I stand against everything ross stands for at this point..

Thats exactly what the fu*k your lawyers supposed to do lol .. Whats he sposed to to do stand up and say "yea he's affiliated with gang members your honor.. here's all their names too"

LOL@ this clown a.ss sh*t
lol word.im a ross hater,but i dont hate tha brotha for havin a good lawyer.if mike vick had this guy he might still be a falcon
 9 years ago '07        #1428
gmoney313 
space
space
space
$248 | Props total: 8 8
all ya'll 50cent d*ckriders aint never been in the streets. thats wtf you think he suppose to says dumb a.sses. who goes to court and incriminate themselves.
 9 years ago '05        #1429
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
this thread is hilarious..

it just proves that most of you boxden losers have a very LIMITED education.

this isnt the fu*kin movies, you say "every lawyer lies.. thats what hes supposed to do!"

are you fu*kin kidding me?

A defense attorneys job is to prove without a reasonable doubt that his client is not guilty.. that doesnt mean he can do that by LYING

IF YOU LIE IN A COURT OF LAW YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED AND DISBARRED.

NO defense attorney will knowingly risk their career by lying for ross's tons of money, oh wait.. hes 7k in the hole every month, 90,000 for the year.

yall need to stop watchin so many fu*kin movies and pick up a law book if your gonna try and argue about the legal system

why dont you turn on the news for once and look at all the people, celebritys or not that are getting prosecuted for LYING in court.

morons

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-10-2009 at 02:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1430
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
well i have heard him shout out GDs a few times, wtf yall think that his lawyers gon say hes affiliated lol, and the GDs aint nothin to play with by the way
 02-10-2009, 02:22 PM         #1431
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

this isnt the fu*kin movies, you say "every lawyer lies.. thats what hes supposed to do!"

A defense attorneys job is to prove without a reasonable doubt that his client is not guilty.. that doesnt mean he can do that by LYING

NO defense attorney will knowingly risk their career by lying for ross's tons of money, oh wait.. hes 7k in the hole every month, 90,000 for the year.

yall need to stop watchin so many fu*kin movies and pick up a law book if your gonna try and argue about the legal system

why dont you turn on the news for once and look at all the people, celebritys or not that are getting prosecuted for LYING in court.

morons
your post is correct BUT if the CLIENT tells his lawyer that hes innocent (when he knows he isnt), the lawyer has to presume the client is being honest and move forward on that belief.

right or wrong?
 9 years ago '05        #1432
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 sniper1 said:
your post is correct BUT if the CLIENT tells his lawyer that hes innocent (when he knows he isnt), the lawyer has to presume the client is being honest and move forward on that belief.

right or wrong?
yes your absolutely right..

like i said, a lawyer can only go on what his client tells him.

which was my whole point in the first place as to WHY ross is a fraud.

ROSS tells his lawyers hes innocent, his lawyer goes into court and says that..

and then ross goes back to making music about slanging bricks.

ya, his lawyer will tell the court what his client told him, but if the court and drug enforcement agencies FIND OUT ross REALLY was involved then they WILL be prosecuted and they NEVER will find out if he was involved BECAUSE HE NEVER WAS

I.E. FRAUD

you dumbass motherfu*kers think that the drug agencies and gang taskforces are just gonna say "ohh ross's lawyer siad he was clean so lets just move on" yall are some stupid motherfu*kers.

IF there was something ross was hiding about his past, THEY WOULD fu*kING FIND IT, and the lawyer you morons think is OK to lie, WILL ALSO BE PROSECUTED

you cant tell your lawyer to lie for you in court when they will find out the truth later and youll be punished even more severly then if youd came clean in the first place.

so everyone on here calling me an idiot for actually KNOWING the legal system, and saying "ur a moron, a laywers job is to lie"... why dont yall go get your GED and shut the fu*k up and leave the law to the people who know what they are talking about

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-10-2009 at 02:39 PM..
 02-10-2009, 02:28 PM         #1433
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The job is to KEEP your client ouf of jail........sounds like dude is good lawyer whether old dude is real or not....its the lawyers jobs to catch bullsh*t and keep the client out of the grease. Other then that....I believe Rick Ross is a habitual lier, that sadly has a severe critical case of the "Fake it Till you Make its" I mean smh to the dude, however I still think 50 set his a.ss up to take the bait, to promote perhaps the most Important album of his career.
 9 years ago '04        #1434
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 BurninLz said:

morons
and this is the point i was trying to make, you're making a blanket statement that you can't lie in court point blank period (though it's quite obvious some people and have gotten away with it, but that's besides the point)

Notice you said "KNOWINGLY" and the point i'm trying to raise is you guys are making the a.ssumption that the lawyer knows EVERY dealing his client is involved in...like someone said a client just gotta be like, yo i'm innocent i didn't do that sh*t, hell he can bold face lie to his attourny and say he isn't involved in ANYTHING at all, does that mean he isn't affiliated or invovled with anything just 'cause his lawyer says so when his lawyer may not even know everything.

and for those who skip through pages and didn't see my previous post and want to make an a.ssumption i'm defending Rick Ross....i dont believe 99% of what rappers say. But just trying to show how narrow minded some of yall are gwannin' thinking the world is all roses and no one lies in court or to their lawyer.

EDIT: I see from your post above you say you mentioned that the lawyer may not know everything.

Last edited by Lawgic; 02-10-2009 at 03:00 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1435
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 BurninLz said:
yes your absolutely right..

like i said, a lawyer can only go on what his client tells him.

which was my whole point in the first place as to WHY ross is a fraud.

ROSS tells his lawyers hes innocent, his lawyer goes into court and says that..

and then ross goes back to making music about slanging bricks.

ya, his lawyer will tell the court what his client told him, but if the court and drug enforcement agencies FIND OUT ross REALLY was involved then they WILL be prosecuted and they NEVER will find out if he was involved BECAUSE HE NEVER WAS

I.E. FRAUD

you dumbass motherfu*kers think that the drug agencies and gang taskforces are just gonna say "ohh ross's lawyer siad he was clean so lets just move on" yall are some stupid motherfu*kers.

IF there was something ross was hiding about his past, THEY WOULD fu*kING FIND IT, and the lawyer you morons think is OK to lie, WILL ALSO BE PROSECUTED

you cant tell your lawyer to lie for you in court when they will find out the truth later and youll be punished even more severly then if youd came clean in the first place.

so everyone on here calling me an idiot for actually KNOWING the legal system, and saying "ur a moron, a laywers job is to lie"... why dont yall go get your GED and shut the fu*k up and leave the law to the people who know what they are talking about
from reading through this thread I don't see how you can make that a.ssumption that anyone thinks that, even the people that are calling you a dumbass/idiot
 9 years ago '07        #1436
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
 castro13 said:
LMAO!!!! IM NOW CONVICED MOST n*ggaS ON BX ARE WHITE TEEN AGED HIGH SCHOOL KIDS...

^ THIS n*gga SAID YOU CANT LIE IN COURT!!!... im done... im done

u can tell n*ggas aint never did no dirt in they life....
YOU CANT LIE IN COURT??????? NO sh*t U CANT...
u kno how many n*ggas do sh*t they cant do??

im done
this sh*t takes the cake. :laughing9:

lol at this being some kind of exposure

50 stans are funny
 9 years ago '05        #1437
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Lawgic said:
from reading through this thread I don't see how you can make that a.ssumption that anyone thinks that, even the people that are calling you a dumbass/idiot
reading through this thread i wonder how some people graduated high school..

everyone has laughed when i said you legally cant lie in court without being prosecuted if its proven to be false. Everyone tryin to be hood and say "oh u cant lie in court?? u u idiot, where u from u aaint a gangsta blah blah blah" or some sh*t liek that. YA, becuase iv spent my time on the OTHER side of the law..

Ross telling his lawyer to go to bat for him and lie while he knows hes affiliated just DID NOT HAPPEN. BECUASE HE ISNT AFFILIATED WITH ANYONE! because if he was, THE AUTHORITIES WOULD FIND OUT! thats what your tax dollars do

this kid said it the best:

Damn yall are super slow...it aint about the lawyer defending him dats what a lawyer is suppose to do. It's the face that the cop who is part of the miami-dade gang task force could not prove an affiliation. An affiliation? thats like the easies thing to prove...if they couldnt prove it then he probably really isnt affiliated wit none of the clicks that he constanly shouts out.
 9 years ago '05        #1438
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 castro13 said:
LMAO!!!! IM NOW CONVICED MOST n*ggaS ON BX ARE WHITE TEEN AGED HIGH SCHOOL KIDS...

^ THIS n*gga SAID YOU CANT LIE IN COURT!!!... im done... im done

u can tell n*ggas aint never did no dirt in they life....
YOU CANT LIE IN COURT??????? NO sh*t U CANT...
u kno how many n*ggas do sh*t they cant do??

im done
this sh*t takes the cake. :laughing9:
people like you just really make black people look bad.. You pretendin to be some sorta gangster or somethin, saying its ok to lie in court Just because your jealous and hate on 50 cent all the time on boxden, you come in here with sum bummy a.ss nonsense like your a G or somethin and its legal to lie in court

Im not even gonna waste my time responding, ill let this kid respond with a logical explanation to how stupid you are.

Originally Posted by mt fuji View Post

still it's enough man leave that man alone
you think you can just lie in court and get away with it

cuz they WILL find out..

and they will NEVER find out in this case becuase ross has NEVER been affiliated with anyone.

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-10-2009 at 03:30 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1439
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
I dont know Rick Ross at all but I do know that some n*ggas out of Carol City actually do fu*k with him. Is he actually in Carol City Cartel? sh*t I dont know that either but I do know that the lawyer said exactly what he was supposed to say. If you think otherwise like dude said before you showing me you never been involved in some courtroom sh*t.

If they provide the court with evidence that Ross is actually in that clique then they can hit that n*gga with the RICO. And thats some bullsh*t they made so that if its proven you're involved with a gang anything that gang had ties too like a murder or some sh*t you can be charged with, even if that sh*t was 5 years ago.

Why you think Jeezy was so quick to change that "See me bouncing through the club with my Crip flag" line to "with my Black flag" after BMF started getting roped?
 9 years ago '05        #1440
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
I dont know Rick Ross at all but I do know that some n*ggas out of Carol City actually do fu*k with him. Is he actually in Carol City Cartel? sh*t I dont know that either but I do know that the lawyer said exactly what he was supposed to say. If you think otherwise like dude said before you showing me you never been involved in some courtroom sh*t.

If they provide the court with evidence that Ross is actually in that clique then they can hit that n*gga with the RICO. And thats some bullsh*t they made so that if its proven you're involved with a gang anything that gang had ties too like a murder or some sh*t you can be charged with, even if that sh*t was 5 years ago.

Why you think Jeezy was so quick to change that "See me bouncing through the club with my Crip flag" line to "with my Black flag" after BMF started getting roped?

no ones doubting that the defense attorney did what he was SUPPOSED to do..

the point of this thread is that once this case is all said in done there wont BE any further investigations into whether he REALLY is affiliated, BECAUSE HES NOT!

the courts not accusing him of being affiliated, ROSS IS HIMSELF!

so if he was affiliated, the authorities will find out about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy