[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1401
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 coolio said:
...wow u should look up what a lawyer is and what they're paid to do
my dads been a lawyer for 20some years.\

oh so a lawyers job is to go out and lie to protect their defendants freedom and credibility?

a lawyer is paid to represent someone, nothing more nothing less. They could care less about that persons feelings. IF that person is found out to ACTUALLY be guilty of something then theres nothing left for a defense attorney to do. You boxden kids think lawyers lie in court? They would be disbarred from their law firms.

ITS A PROSECUTABLE OFFENSE TO LIE UNDER OATH

you think a lawyer is gna lie and jeopardize his career over some drug dealer.

9 years ago '05        #1402
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 BurninLz said:

oh so a lawyers job is to go out and lie to protect their defendants freedom and credibility?

a lawyer is paid to represent someone, nothing more nothing less. They could care less about that persons feelings. IF that person is found out to ACTUALLY be guilty of something then theres nothing left for a defense attorney to do. You boxden kids think lawyers lie in court? They would be disbarred from their law firms.

As much as your initial post resembling close to garbage, you've got a point.
 9 years ago '06        #1403
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 BurninLz said:

i know lawyers arent supposed to lie in court but im pretty sure they aren't under oath

Last edited by coolio; 02-09-2009 at 11:41 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #1404
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 coolio said:
lawyers aren't under oath in court u dumb sh*t
Under oath or not, a lawyer cant just straight up LIE in a legal hearing

YOU CANNOT LIE IN A LEGAL DEPOSITION EVEN MORE SO IN SUCH A MAJOR CASE INVOLVING DRUG TRAFFICKING & ORGANIZED CRIME.

just because your not under oath doesnt mean you can just lie in a legal preceding.

lawyer- "oh those are my gloves not OJ's your honor"...

judge- "oh ok then, they are struck from the records"

lol @ these GED motherfu*kers on here actually thinking this is The Wire and lawyers can just lie in court

the only thing lawyers lie about his how much money they will end up bleeind out of you..

if a lawyer willingy lied in court to defend a drug dealer, hed be disbarred and prosecuted

yall simple motherfu*kers annoy me :greetings10:

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-10-2009 at 12:20 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #1405
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30397 30397
I know for a fact that he is in the BBCB gang. The 'Bang Bang Cheeseburger Gang' is a worldwide organization
 02-10-2009, 12:47 AM         #1406
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone that believes these guys needs to have theyre heads checked
 02-10-2009, 01:04 AM         #1407
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
Under oath or not, a lawyer cant just straight up LIE in a legal hearing

YOU CANNOT LIE IN A LEGAL DEPOSITION EVEN MORE SO IN SUCH A MAJOR CASE INVOLVING DRUG TRAFFICKING & ORGANIZED CRIME.

just because your not under oath doesnt mean you can just lie in a legal preceding.

lawyer- "oh those are my gloves not OJ's your honor"...

judge- "oh ok then, they are struck from the records"

lol @ these GED motherfu*kers on here actually thinking this is The Wire and lawyers can just lie in court

the only thing lawyers lie about his how much money they will end up bleeind out of you..

if a lawyer willingy lied in court to defend a drug dealer, hed be disbarred and prosecuted

yall simple motherfu*kers annoy me :greetings10:

you're right about that.......what dumb a.ss can't see this? like really a 9 year old can tell u that.

why are ppl getting on your case?
 02-10-2009, 02:02 AM         #1408
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
uhhhh... as much as I stand against everything ross stands for at this point..

Thats exactly what the fu*k your lawyers supposed to do lol .. Whats he sposed to to do stand up and say "yea he's affiliated with gang members your honor.. here's all their names too"

LOL@ this clown a.ss sh*t
Word he a phony but this proves nothing
 9 years ago '05        #1409
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you're right about that.......what dumb a.ss can't see this? like really a 9 year old can tell u that.

why are ppl getting on your case?
thank you..

for the rest of you that no nothing about the judicial system keep your comments to yourself.
 02-10-2009, 07:39 AM         #1410
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now lawyers dont lie? I have heard it all. Ignorance is bliss so they say.
 9 years ago '04        #1411
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
personally i dont believe 99% of what these rappers say, they just saying what they think is gonna get them spins/sales so if these guys claim to be real or in a gang i dont give a fu*k, if your music sucks i aint listening, if it's good i'll bump it

That being said you DO know that it's possible for someone to be gang affiliated and the authorities don't have any PROOF that you are...so just 'cause a Lawyer asks..do you have evidence my client is affiliated with gang xyz? and the answer is no they don't have evidence...that doesn't automatically that the guy isn't, it just mean they have no evidence to prove he is.

Plus the thing about lawyers not lying cool, but you do know NUFF clients lie to their lawyers...you think if a dude is up for like a murder case, and he knows he's merked off like 3 people before that and not get caught, you think he's gonna tell his lawyer "yeah i have prior history in k!lling" so it's quite possible for a lawyer NOT to know everything their client is involved in.
 9 years ago '07        #1412
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,861 | Props total: 8819 8819
 Lawgic said:
personally i dont believe 99% of what these rappers say, they just saying what they think is gonna get them spins/sales so if these guys claim to be real or in a gang i dont give a fu*k, if your music sucks i aint listening, if it's good i'll bump it

That being said you DO know that it's possible for someone to be gang affiliated and the authorities don't have any PROOF that you are...so just 'cause a Lawyer asks..do you have evidence my client is affiliated with gang xyz? and the answer is no they don't have evidence...that doesn't automatically that the guy isn't, it just mean they have no evidence to prove he is.

Plus the thing about lawyers not lying cool, but you do know NUFF clients lie to their lawyers...you think if a dude is up for like a murder case, and he knows he's merked off like 3 people before that and not get caught, you think he's gonna tell his lawyer "yeah i have prior history in k!lling" so it's quite possible for a lawyer NOT to know everything their client is involved in.
true sh*t, if 50's knife work and gun play is as good as he says it is i don't think he would be walking the street right now.
 9 years ago '04        #1413
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
LMAO...I'm never arguing with this idiot BurninLz ever again. n*gga lost about 6 times in this thread.
 9 years ago '04        #1414
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

Thats exactly what the fu*k your lawyers supposed to do lol .. Whats he sposed to to do stand up and say "yea he's affiliated with gang members your honor.. here's all their names too"

^ yeah, man. sometimes the smoking gun reaches a little too far.
 02-10-2009, 10:48 AM         #1415
!$$!G.D.F!$$! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just saw this sh*t and thought it was funny as hell

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2009, 10:49 AM         #1416
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
throw my weight around?

i found myself on the other side of the law, TWICE, and beat that sh*t TWICE.

and if i woulda told the judge YES SIR, i did that, i had that.. i'd be in fu*kin jail right now...

so stfu talkn all this law sh*t...actin like people dont lie in court all the time... idiot.

and NO ONES LECTURING YOU ABOUT LAW

I KNOW THE fu*kIN LAW.

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST. i cant.

n*ggaS DON'T LIE IN COURT NOW?!... wow...

wowwww! these n*ggas aint never p!ss on the street, fought a n*gga, did NOTHING!... damn i guess u confess to the judge everything huh...

its official. Rick Ross is a fraud and so is "BurninLz", cuz obviously this n*gga aint smoked weed a day in his life... UH OH! its over for that n*gga, he's a fake, pull out all the paperwork!!!

100. :greetings10:

BurninLz, ur such cornball
 02-10-2009, 11:00 AM         #1417
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
BASICALLY

as every day passes, these n*ggas show their skirts more often

SO MY lawyer is supposed to throw me under the bus?... the n*gga im payin to get me outta sh*t, is supposed to get me in sh*t.

thats like you tellin the lawyer, YEA I k!llED that n*gga, and the lawyer goin to court saying fu*k it... HE k!llED HIM, we throw in the towel...

you n*ggas amaze me
well as much as i think ross is a fraud.i agree with u.
 9 years ago '04        #1418
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:

That is exactly what a lawyer is supposed too do.

This wasn't an effort to discredit him on the lawyers part. But... And trust me when I say this ladies and gentlemen. The police aren't stupid. If you're moving mad weight, and you're affiliated, 99% of the time, they already know about your a.ss. This cop is goin on record as saying the only inkling of evidence they have against Ross in terms of gang involvement is what he says in his music. Not through a confidential informant or any investigation into his past...

Put it this way people, if Ross was even in the vicinity of being the level of hustler that he claims. He would be damn well on the polices radar for more than just music.
 9 years ago '05        #1419
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2178 2178
nigguh lawyers lie..they not supposed to, and yeah they will get disbarred and all that....but thats why they get paid HELLA HELLA much by drug dealers....plus lawyers are INTELLIGENT, they not gonna tell a lie that can be proved, they tell small little unprovable lies thru the use of creative langauge...like a fu*kin politician

now yo regular, punk a.ss, domestic violence lawyer is not gonna lie....
 02-10-2009, 11:18 AM         #1420
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lawseeeeeeeee
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy