NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1381
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
@ RIP Ricky
 9 years ago '08        #1382
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
uhhhh... as much as I stand against everything ross stands for at this point..

Thats exactly what the fu*k your lawyers supposed to do lol .. Whats he sposed to to do stand up and say "yea he's affiliated with gang members your honor.. here's all their names too"

LOL@ this clown a.ss sh*t
Exactly alot of these poeple on here are really stupid.
 9 years ago '05        #1383
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Wowwwzerssss
 9 years ago '04        #1384
yungjay 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 2 2
exactly this aint nothin discrediting to me, if anything jus shows ross has a good llawyer that is covering all basis, and knows the game, he shouts out crips gd's carol city n a lotta gangs n says he runs or affiliates wit em when he travels to diff cities no crime in that tho....and all the triple c shirts n what not he wore when he first came out i mean who knows they mighta been pumpin money into the whole operation i think he might mess wit sum of the street dudes but of course u not gon admit it and incriminate urself if the police state to you they have no case...come on guys..
 9 years ago '06        #1385
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14780 14780
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
uhhhh... as much as I stand against everything ross stands for at this point..

Thats exactly what the fu*k your lawyers supposed to do lol .. Whats he sposed to to do stand up and say "yea he's affiliated with gang members your honor.. here's all their names too"

LOL@ this clown a.ss sh*t
i think its kinda more of the fact that even the cop acknowledged that Ross dont have no connections
 02-09-2009, 10:19 PM         #1386
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not backing up rick ross but last time I got arrested I was asked if I was affiliated with people that I was... I told them I wasn't tho.
 9 years ago '05        #1387
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
*in disbelief how some of you think this is exposure*

Like dudes said above, are you really expecting Ross' lawyer to say "Yes, he's affiliated with Carol City Cartel, I can refer you to __________ and _________ who'll tell you when and where Ross have contacted them before."

lmao Y'all kidding me right? If I was Ross, I'd rather my lawyer cover my a.ss so I won't go to jail rather than gaining "street cred" on Boxden cause my lawyer said I was affiliated with the Carol City Cartels.
 9 years ago '07        #1388
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550 OP
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70220 70220
Lol who lets this out?

Don't read this, you a mawnkey now
 9 years ago '04        #1389
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Hey, do ya'll guys think Fif knocked off Rick Ross Baby Mama. Remind me of that skit off DMX 1st album. "Who d*ck you suckin, you lying,who,...."bi*ch you f*ckin him".lol!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #1390
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
i think all of you are missing the point here..

if the lawyer is defending him and saying he ISNT involved with this people, and his RAPS are saying the complete opposite. how is that not a mixup with your credibility? You cant lie in court
 9 years ago '05        #1391
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 castro13 said:
LMAO!!!! IM NOW CONVICED MOST n*ggaS ON BX ARE WHITE TEEN AGED HIGH SCHOOL KIDS...

^ THIS n*gga SAID YOU CANT LIE IN COURT!!!... im done... im done

u can tell n*ggas aint never did no dirt in they life....
YOU CANT LIE IN COURT??????? NO sh*t U CANT...
u kno how many n*ggas do sh*t they cant do??

im done
this sh*t takes the cake. :laughing9:
high school kids?

your telling me its not illegal to lie in a court of law?

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-09-2009 at 10:41 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1392
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
 castro13 said:
LMAO!!!! IM NOW CONVICED MOST n*ggaS ON BX ARE WHITE TEEN AGED HIGH SCHOOL KIDS...

im done
hahahahahhaaaha
 9 years ago '05        #1393
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Jay did it to Nas...
 9 years ago '08        #1394
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 castro13 said:

im done
Its not even worth arguing with these people. They expect him to say I did this and name dates and fu*k himself up. I'm completely unbiased I'm not a fan of either of these clown n*ggas, but this sh*t is pretty lame. They mad at a n*gga for going to court and saying he ain't involved with anything illegal?
 9 years ago '05        #1395
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
apparently law school isnt in any of you bum a.sses future because lying under oath in a court of law/ or in a deposition is a prosecutable crime.

you live in the slumz of detroit and YOUR gonna lecture ME about the practice of LAW?!

Just becuz u tend to find yourself on the OTHER side of the judicial system, dont try and throw ur weight around in the law politics cuz ur obviously an ignorant person.

:greetings10: ill see ya

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-09-2009 at 10:56 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #1396
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 Khazano said:
while i do think 50 has utterly destoryed Ricky to the point of no return... i just feel I should mention this for clarity's sake.

I dont think his jewelry is fake. its all irradiated colored diamonds, probably of sh*tty quality before the chemicals were applied. (Note: 99% of ALL rappers colored jewels are irradiated.) He probably got it straight from a wholesaler for 45 Gz. Cause you can get all that sh*t made of fake a.ss stones for about 6 or 7 stacks. Not 45...
I agree with that, because natural(as in produced by nature) colored diamonds cost millions for a single rock. Remember the ring Kobe copped for his wife after he was busted, it was like a $4,000,000 purple diamond. Hell, if his chains were real he'd have $100,000,000 around his neck
 9 years ago '07        #1397
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
well, this means very little. so

on a side note, if this n*gga turns out to be legit after all these youtube vids, diss songs, message board threads, gossip and rumor articles, etc. im gonna laugh even harder than i did after n*ggas acted surprised when all this sh*t came up.
 9 years ago '05        #1398
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 castro13 said:
throw my weight around?

i found myself on the other side of the law, TWICE, and beat that sh*t TWICE.

and if i woulda told the judge YES SIR, i did that, i had that.. i'd be in fu*kin jail right now...

so stfu talkn all this law sh*t...actin like people dont lie in court all the time... idiot.

and NO ONES LECTURING YOU ABOUT LAW

I KNOW THE fu*kIN LAW.

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST. i cant.

n*ggaS DON'T LIE IN COURT NOW?!... wow...

wowwww! these n*ggas aint never p!ss on the street, fought a n*gga, did NOTHING!... damn i guess u confess to the judge everything huh...

its official. Rick Ross is a fraud and so is "BurninLz", cuz obviously this n*gga aint smoked weed a day in his life... UH OH! its over for that n*gga, he's a fake, pull out all the paperwork!!!

100. :greetings10:
we arent talkin bout your little hoodrat charges. These are allegations pertaining to Drug Crews and deep involvment in drug trafficking..

and if you lie about sh*t in a case like that UNDER OATH and its found out to be a lie, then you are GOING TO PRISON

all im hearing out of you is your a criminal.. whoopdie doo. Your missing the point that in a drug trafficking case with a drug organization they arent just gonna let lies under oath slide
 9 years ago '06        #1399
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 BurninLz said:
i think all of you are missing the point here..

if the lawyer is defending him and saying he ISNT involved with this people, and his RAPS are saying the complete opposite. how is that not a mixup with your credibility? You cant lie in court
...wow u should look up what a lawyer is and what they're paid to do
 9 years ago '05        #1400
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1694 1694
I'm probably the only dude in law school right now so I'ma just chill and read this hilarious thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy