[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #1361
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 JFamis said:
Here I am worrying about school loans Rick Ross is paying to be a rapper.

quote of the year
 9 years ago '05        #1362
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
look at the sig... HAHA.
 9 years ago '07        #1363
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
bi*ches have no mercy on brooke
 9 years ago '05        #1364
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
when keeping it real goes wrong
 02-09-2009, 05:17 PM         #1365
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Put a fork in it!
 9 years ago '06        #1366
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 JFamis said:
 9 years ago '05        #1367
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 JFamis said:
Oh sh*t. This is the truth.
 9 years ago '04        #1368
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
at least this n*gga aint backing down..
 9 years ago '05        #1369
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 slimyellow said:
at least this n*gga aint backing down..
because hes got an album coming out..

its like 50 said, once ross's album comes out and this all goes away HES gonna go away with it
 02-09-2009, 06:35 PM         #1370
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So hold on fat man tryna sue is baby mother for saying he doesn't take care of his kid, but at the same time statements from his lawyer and such try to play like the kids not his, talking about there was no paternity test and that she "claimed" the child was his......

He basically disowning the kid. This circle shaped muthafu*ka bout to lose his career and his family....damn shame.
 9 years ago '06        #1371
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3705 3705
 JFamis said:
wow... quote of the week right there... damn.. so tru:cool-smiley-009:
 02-09-2009, 07:21 PM         #1372
ceo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Badnewz100 said:
It was interesting, but fif needs to focus on doing a great album now, the beef stuff is kinda played out.
especially when ain't sh*t poppin off but words

them n*ggas think this is beef...I'm telling these n*ggas its lunch meat
 9 years ago '04        #1373
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
while i do think 50 has utterly destoryed Ricky to the point of no return... i just feel I should mention this for clarity's sake.

I dont think his jewelry is fake. its all irradiated colored diamonds, probably of sh*tty quality before the chemicals were applied. (Note: 99% of ALL rappers colored jewels are irradiated.) He probably got it straight from a wholesaler for 45 Gz. Cause you can get all that sh*t made of fake a.ss stones for about 6 or 7 stacks. Not 45...

Last edited by Khazano; 02-09-2009 at 07:28 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1374
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 JFamis said:

9 years ago '04        #1375
yungjay 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 2 2
n they aint have ross weed expense on the afftadavit u kno that n*gga drops staxx every month on that k!ll talkin bout 700 on the kush so i mean i kno he not strugglin if thats where fif goin wit it, maybe not ballin hard as he say but he aint hurtin at the end of the day and who knows what he got stashed and where but im jus sayin i kno he prolly spend more on weed then clothes a month lol the n*gga blows good green heavy
 9 years ago '05        #1376
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
Mods i was gna put this in the Ross vs 50 thread but its alott.

Source:

Rick Ross's Hood Dreams
Rapper's lawyer, cop agree that ex-screw never ran with street gangs

FEBRUARY 9--The rapper Rick Ross would have his fans believe that he made millions trafficking cocaine while running with one of Miami's violent street gangs. Of course, that claim took a hit recently with the disclosure that Ross (real name: William Leonard Roberts) actually once worked as a corrections officer, news that was met with derision in hip-hop circles. Now, records show that Ross's own lawyer last year disputed reports that the performer has ever been affiliated with any gang. Ross's purported hoodlum connections were explored last April during a deposition of Officer Rey Hernandez, a Miami Beach cop who arrested Ross in January 2008 on gun and marijuana charges (one of the few blemishes on Ross's rap sheet). As seen in the below transcript excerpts, Ross's lawyer, Allan Zamren, asked Hernandez why Ross's case was a.ssigned to the gang task force. "Because your client claims affiliation with Carol City Cartel and other known gang members," Hernandez replied. The cop then directed Zamren to "some literature or video on U-Tube that you can pull up for yourself." Zamren then proceeded to press Hernandez on Ross's supposed gang ties. "Do you have anybody from a Carol City gang that you have information on or basis of any knowledge that says he is affiliated with them?" Hernandez answered, "No." Zamren then asked, "Do you have anything that shows you he was affiliated with any gang?" Hernandez replied, "No, I do not." Zamren also got Hernandez to acknowledge that, prior to the January 2008 bust, Ross had never been arrested in Miami-Dade County, where he has long resided.In response to a Freedom of Information request, a copy of the Hernandez deposition was provided to TSG by the Miami-Dade Office of the State Attorney, which is prosecuting Ross on the gun charge (the pot count was dropped). (6 pages)

WHOLE DEPOSITION IN NEXT POST

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-09-2009 at 10:05 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #1377
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
Rick Ross’ self-proclaimed drug kingpin and gang affiliated background took another hit today as more illuminating documents made the rounds on the Miami native’s criminal past.

The Smoking Gun, the same website that initially broke the story on Ross’ officer background last summer, disclosed a detailed deposition between Officer Rey Hernandez and Ross attorney Allan Zamren.

The heated discussion revolved around specifics of the rapper’s January 2008 arrest on marijuana and gun charges, along with inquiries into his alleged relationship with the infamous Carol City Cartel.

“Why is this case a.ssigned to a gang task force?” Zamren demanded.

“Because your client claims affiliation with [the] Carol City Cartel and other known gang members,” Officer Hernandez replied, hinting at the various songs of Ross alluding to the alleged relationship.

“Do you have anything that shows you he was affiliated with any gang?” Zamren further questioned. “Or [of] yout own personal knowledge today?”

“No, I do not,” Hernandez stated.

While both parties in the transcript differ on whether Ross should face a judge for the charges, both agreed there was no evidence from reputed members of the Carol City Cartel that Ross had any ties to the organization.

The Smoking Gun, which argues the Miami emcee has become delusional with his rap persona, titled the six-page piece “Rick Ross’s Hood Dreams.”

Rick Ross and newfound rival 50 Cent remain locked in battle of one-upmanship as both seek to drum up support for their respective forthcoming albums; Deeper Than Rap (March 24) and Before I Self-Destruct(tentatively March 2009).

After initially being an unconventional battle waged mostly outside the booth, both stars have released diss records in the last few days: 50 Cent with “I’ll Be the Shooter,” and Ross with “Valley of death.”

The two albums will be the first high-profile, mainstream Hip-Hop projects released this year.

At press time, neither Rick Ross nor his lawyer could be reach for comment.

documents inside
 9 years ago '05        #1378
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space

9 years ago '05        #1379
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space

02-09-2009, 10:02 PM         #1380
Bumboklaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a gun charge is nothing.

ross is now a fat fu*k with no street cred. they should make his whole life an entry in the fail blog archives
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy