[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1061
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Curtis is a rapper for kids from 10-14 years that wear f*g**t a.ss G Unit shirts and have posters of Curtis above their beds

fu*k sales you f*ggets
Oh oh I think someone else is mad
 02-06-2009, 05:39 PM         #1062
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crown Loyal said:
Read what I wrote right under it. I'm just bringin stats out since you say he hasn't done anything worth while. And Soulja Boy sold on accident. He can't even break 100k with the 2nd one so everything your saying makes no sense. Just keep it real bro, ROSS IS FINISHED.
im talkin bout souljaboy 1st album tho

and i understand 50 sells because thats what he does but with me saying he hasnt done anything worthwhile is me saying as far as makin stuff thats good.....atleast he could of follow up GRODT with somethin goodthats one of my fav cd's but the n*gga let me down

and i dont think rick ross is a great rapper but yall saying that he's done is like saying 50 gon make some k!ller songs or somethin....both them n*ggas aint finna drop no classics but then again rick ross gets ALL of the hate
 02-06-2009, 05:39 PM         #1063
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
better as in to sell records commercially then yes....song for song then no

and u cant bring up GRODT lol thats cheatin, bring up anything post 2003

massacre dont even got memorable songs.....baltimore love story is real tight but besides that theres nuttin else anybody would wanna listen to unless you like 106&park


this response makes me think you didn't listen to massacre...it doesn't have memorable songs?...sun...

position of power
in my hood
ski mask way
ryder music
outta control remix
gunz come out
piggy bank
god gave me style


come on now....don't let candy shop fool you...massacre was a beast of an album....rick ross don't make better music than 50...also return of the body snatchers was dope as fu*k too..and a ton of unreleased joints fif has floating out there over the past 4 years...
 9 years ago '07        #1064
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Yes

You think anyone with a drivers license buys 50's albums?




Some may download it but actually BUY it??

this dude may be a ross stan but he right as far as the curtis album goes
 9 years ago '06        #1065
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 SmooveDude said:
im talkin bout souljaboy 1st album tho

and i understand 50 sells because thats what he does but with me saying he hasnt done anything worthwhile is me saying as far as makin stuff thats good.....atleast he could of follow up GRODT with somethin goodthats one of my fav cd's but the n*gga let me down

and i dont think rick ross is a great rapper but yall saying that he's done is like saying 50 gon make some k!ller songs or somethin....both them n*ggas aint finna drop no classics but then again rick ross gets ALL of the hate
I hear you. Curtis was actually not that bad if you ask me. I think Man Down, I Still k!ll, I Get Money, Bring Em In, were pretty dope joints I honestly will say I dont hear that in Rick Ross albums at all. He's okay but over hyped.
 9 years ago '08        #1066
superpinda 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$545 | Props total: 0 0
Wow. Y'all think those financial numbers he told Ed Lover are real, cuz if they are LAUWSEEE
 9 years ago '06        #1067
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Ghetto-Youre An Idiot
 9 years ago '05        #1068
sleezy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
i might be late and i think ross is a fraud also but what part of the game is spending money on a n*gga babymama esp a hoe he had no relationship wit..50 need to take my b.m out also save me a lil paper
 9 years ago '06        #1069
Crown Loyal 
space
avatar space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
 sleezy said:
i might be late and i think ross is a fraud also but what part of the game is spending money on a n*gga babymama esp a hoe he had no relationship wit..50 need to take my b.m out also save me a lil paper
LOL I hear you.:applause:
 9 years ago '08        #1070
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Curtis is a rapper for kids from 10-14 years that wear f*g**t a.ss G Unit shirts and have posters of Curtis above their beds

fu*k sales you f*ggets
lol ......... anyone who believes in that "dj khaled we the best" bullsh*t is equally as gay as those "10-14 year olds who wear f*g**t a.ss g unit shirts"

..... if not worse
 02-06-2009, 05:56 PM         #1071
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wack diss lmao
 9 years ago '06        #1072
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4685 4685
 BlackandGifted said:
Ross is asking for it to get worse

This n*gga Rauuuuuuuce trying not to say he's the co

That n*gga said he was the Boss when they asked was he a CO


The Big Baaaaaaaauuuuuuce Man


awww man i listened to that part a good 4 times. thats one of the funniest things i've heard in a long a.ss time. what a buffoon.
 9 years ago '05        #1073
benadreal 
space
avatar space
space
$3,586 | Props total: 73 73
he just lost..
 9 years ago '05        #1074
ViN3MoE 
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
tat diss was trash lmaoo !!!!!!! OFFICER RICKYY LMAOOO!!!...some people need to realize man Rick Ross is done man!!...and he started the beef too...lol..
Damn Ross Back to Locking n*ggas up..I mean Selllin dem birds lmao..
 9 years ago '04        #1075
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
is this reverse racism lol this s now becoming a school boy diss oh you mokey smh
 02-06-2009, 06:14 PM         #1076
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Yes

You think anyone with a drivers license buys 50's albums?




Some may download it but actually BUY it??

LOL



Delusonal.



50 needs a buzz for his 24085025 times pushed back album. And now Ross gonna go all out on him cos he got nothing to lose

so lets see how will 50 endure this one



he got a strong nerd support from the looks of these forums


but that doesnt count cos all forum nerds can talk is album sales and bank accounts none of which affect them or benefit them
ITS OFFICIAL -

Officer Ricky has joined the forum!

Hey Rick!:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #1077
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 sleezy said:
i might be late and i think ross is a fraud also but what part of the game is spending money on a n*gga babymama esp a hoe he had no relationship wit..50 need to take my b.m out also save me a lil paper
he upgraded her and did it to p!ss ROSS off......which I a.ssume worked cuz Ross called in sounding mad and proper as fu*k....
 9 years ago '04        #1078
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 HotepSuns said:
this response makes me think you didn't listen to massacre...it doesn't have memorable songs?...sun...

position of power
in my hood
ski mask way
ryder music
outta control remix
gunz come out
piggy bank
god gave me style


come on now....don't let candy shop fool you...massacre was a beast of an album....rick ross don't make better music than 50...also return of the body snatchers was dope as fu*k too..and a ton of unreleased joints fif has floating out there over the past 4 years...
true....all those songs where nice and all dudes can remember is Candy shop...
 9 years ago '05        #1079
rippac4 
space
avatar space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 stfdkd37 said:
this n*gga need to hurry up and call game

50 eatin you boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
for real maybe Game can drop like a 21 minute diss track
 9 years ago '05        #1080
rippac4 
space
avatar space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 persuazion said:
he upgraded her and did it to p!ss ROSS off......which I a.ssume worked cuz Ross called in sounding mad and proper as fu*k....

[pic - click to view]



The beef between rappers 50 Cent and Rick Ross has taken another turn, as the mother of Ross’ 2-year-old son has now come under a microscope.



Documents hit the Internet last night pertaining to Tia Kemp's rap sheet, in an apparent attempt to undermine her credibility.



According to Broward County Courthouse records, Tia Kemp was involved in a felony case two years ago.



She was charged with one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, two counts of battery and three counts of child neglect/delinquency for the unnamed incident, which took place in April 2007.



Prior to the 2007 case, Kemp was in court for another felony case in 1997.


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy