[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #881
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
"Try me get blown away way way, go head try me get blown away way way!"
 9 years ago '06        #882
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
 youngvito18 said:
right..........because Hit Em Up wasnt a minstrel show, and it didnt end anyones lives or careers, i hate how n*ggas like 50 or officer ricky dont get a pass today but n*ggas like tupac get a greenlight for giving birth to this sh*t

tupac going on videos saying he fu*ked faith and shooting entire movie type videos with his coons buddies about k!lling notorious P.I.G. gave birth to the sh*t that n*ggas like 50 do today

pac and 50 both handle beef the Machiavellian way, they read the art of war and 48 laws of power and use those literature to craft how they both handle situations, so if you have a problem with hos 50 handles sh*t get mad at pac........he gave birth to this n*ggas style, all that beefing sh*t, thats pac, all that start feuds before you drop an album to garner sales....thats pac
an originator=:agreement6: 2pac=everybody's blueprint. pac=king of beef and the father of hip hop war. 50 cent is a descendant of 2pac as well as ur boy Jay-Z who claims 2 have slept with nas' baby moms and then put rappers on summer jam screens. it's called goin 2 war lil n***a.
 02-04-2009, 05:10 PM         #883
killahshan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally got to see the video..and that sh*t was mad weak...like forreal..kinda sh*t is this n*gga on,he layin around half nekkid lickin on himself and sh*t..like he cat woman or some sh*t....

damn ross really loss...
 9 years ago '05        #884
ThaHustla 
space
space
$425 | Props total: 0 0
 Ghettoquiz said:
officer down

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:

Got dayum! Fif is on some other sh*t
Ross took more losses this week than Yung Berg in 2008
 02-04-2009, 05:40 PM         #885
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hahaha! That n*gga got the book being promoted all over the website.
 9 years ago '06        #886
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Ghettoquiz said:

[pic - click to view]

Dear God

9 years ago '06        #887
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 waytoomuch said:
an originator=:agreement6: 2pac=everybody's blueprint. pac=king of beef and the father of hip hop war. 50 cent is a descendant of 2pac as well as ur boy Jay-Z who claims 2 have slept with nas' baby moms and then put rappers on summer jam screens. it's called goin 2 war lil n***a.
Idiot

How could he be the father of beef when he didnt originate sh*t, he wasn't even the first on the West coast or deathrow to do it
 9 years ago '04        #888
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 THEINFAMOUS said:
That crab looked good as hell in the video. That was the best part.

Did this niga really get "RICK ROSS" on his knuckles after claiming he didnt even know the REAL Rick Ross?

Was this n*gga ACTUALLY LICKING his bracelet in the video? WTF
yeah He must have dropped some kind of sauce on it while he was eating....and I dont want to see dude lounging around in open linen shirts with his t*tties hanging out for 5 mins......
 9 years ago '04        #889
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
I don't think I ever, ever seen a rapper get punish like this I mean Ja Rule didn't even get it this bad. I mean Ja could still come back and make a hit record but Officer I mean Rick Ross can't come back after this. He hasn't even made a comeback diss yet. He fu*kin his ex baby mama, picking on his mom,and just talkin sh*t. he is really fu*kin his life up.
 9 years ago '04        #890
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
Oh and the video is just fuel to Ricky's fire.
 9 years ago '04        #891
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2056 2056
and tomorrow mornin 50 is gettin interview from miami power 96 with dj laz..that sh*t should be interesting on the way 2 work :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '05        #892
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
And YOU KNOWWWW radio host are gonna be like, so Ricky, whassup with that 50 situation?

Uh no comment!

Nah common we need ur side of the story.

Uh no comment...

hangs up...
 9 years ago '05        #893
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,784 | Props total: 4726 4726
 Claudinho69 said:
and tomorrow mornin 50 is gettin interview from miami power 96 with dj laz..that sh*t should be interesting on the way 2 work :cool-smiley-009:
dj laz punk azz wont ask no good question....if you want a good interview he should go on 102.3 with the mccrazy experience

power 96 and 99 jamz fell the fukk off, laz is lame and rickey smiley is a f*g
 02-04-2009, 07:01 PM         #894
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas grave about to be "deeper than rap"...
 9 years ago '04        #895
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2056 2056
 youngvito18 said:
dj laz punk azz wont ask no good question....if you want a good interview he should go on 102.3 with the mccrazy experience

power 96 and 99 jamz fell the fukk off, laz is lame and rickey smiley is a f*g
no sh*t but this beef is the biggest thing going on with 50 for a while so ofcorse thats prob all they gon be talkin about
 9 years ago '05        #896
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
50 Cent Recruits Trick Daddy & Jacki-O In Beef Against Rick Ross

50 Cent has no plans of backing down in his battle with Def Jam rapper Rick Ross. In an interview this morning with syndicated radio personality Big Boy, Fif hinted at releasing more damaging videos aimed at the Boss starring several of the Florida rapper’s Miami a.ssociates.

Just like he did with Tia, the mother of Ross’ son William, the G-Unit head says he has plans for meeting Trick Daddy and Jacki-O to help in his quest to ending the Boss’ career. “With Jacki-O I spoke to her yesterday, she’s supposed to be flying out to come talk to me,” he told Big Boy. “Trick Daddy, it’s a lot of people out in Miami, they clear that that’s a fraud.”

The Queens-bred MC says he did his “homework” on Ross and can’t wait to unleash his next move. “[Ross] was supposed to speak to Greg Street yesterday,” 50 claimed. “They stopped that phone call from happening. I’m like why, I need you to keep going so you can create an explanation for me delivering the next thing.“

While 50 claims that Def Jam put a gag order on Ross, the rapper released a video for “Mafia Music” today- the song that initially launched the beef. The clip shows Ross standing in front of a pool wearing a suit and gloves while carrying a large machine gun.

Source: xxlmag
 9 years ago '04        #897
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 castro13 said:
Jacki O- Brisco knocked her dumb a.ss out.

Trick Daddy - Trick Trick beat him the fu*k up

jackie o- is mad cool i met her shes a real down 2 eath chic and brisco is a buster a.ss n*gga 4 tryna stunt in front of wayne n dem das all dat sh*t was...tryna stunt or w/e plus my n*ggaz from opa locka already let me kno wha kinda sh*t brisco on. dat n*gga flaw

Trick daddy- dat n*gga been beat up b4 it ain da first time its cuz trick dont giv a fu*k abou dat n*gga n say what he wanna say...even in miami or w/e he gots mad respect as a real dude.

Anyways the point is they are credible sources in regarding to Ross' past and him personally...speciallysince Ross was under Trick's wing...
 9 years ago '05        #898
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 castro13 said:
Jacki O- Brisco knocked her dumb a.ss out.

Trick Daddy - Trick Trick beat him the fu*k up

dont you have better things to do then scrape your teethmarks across 50's ballsack?

stop hatin

02-04-2009, 11:19 PM         #899
ROC da MIC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone know how to reach the real noriega??

officer ricky is trying to call in one of his 100 favors!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #900
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 108 108
sup Roc

Dammm the ethering doesnt stop

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy