Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #841
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
cool home video but..............what was the point of using the clip where Sonny gets shot at the toll, let me guess, officer ricky gonna turn his name to michael corleone and then he's gonna say he never heard of the godfather movie
 9 years ago '05        #842
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Wow an actual song in a rap beef. That's new. Anyone remember the days when rappers used to make rap songs in rap battles? Classics like Hit Em Up, Who Shot Ya, Superugly, and Ether. Now it's a bunch of stupid youtube videos of them sh*t talking. Rap beef today is just a modern day minstrel show, a bunch of n*ggas acting ignorant to try and show how cool they are but in the end they both hurt themselves and we sit back and enjoy the entertainment as careers and lives get ruined.

right..........because Hit Em Up wasnt a minstrel show, and it didnt end anyones lives or careers, i hate how n*ggas like 50 or officer ricky dont get a pass today but n*ggas like tupac get a greenlight for giving birth to this sh*t

tupac going on videos saying he fu*ked faith and shooting entire movie type videos with his coons buddies about k!lling notorious P.I.G. gave birth to the sh*t that n*ggas like 50 do today

pac and 50 both handle beef the Machiavellian way, they read the art of war and 48 laws of power and use those literature to craft how they both handle situations, so if you have a problem with hos 50 handles sh*t get mad at pac........he gave birth to this n*ggas style, all that beefing sh*t, thats pac, all that start feuds before you drop an album to garner sales....thats pac
 9 years ago '05        #843
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 JeeQ said:
Sonny = Fiddy
Ross=Fredo
 9 years ago '04        #844
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,425 | Props total: 29647 29647
video was boring but that song at the end was hella nice.
 9 years ago '05        #845
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 youngvito18 said:
right..........because Hit Em Up wasnt a minstrel show, and it didnt end anyones lives or careers, i hate how n*ggas like 50 or officer ricky dont get a pass today but n*ggas like tupac get a greenlight for giving birth to this sh*t

tupac going on videos saying he fu*ked faith and shooting entire movie type videos with his coons buddies about k!lling notorious P.I.G. gave birth to the sh*t that n*ggas like 50 do today

pac and 50 both handle beef the Machiavellian way, they read the art of war and 48 laws of power and use those literature to craft how they both handle situations, so if you have a problem with hos 50 handles sh*t get mad at pac........he gave birth to this n*ggas style, all that beefing sh*t, thats pac, all that start feuds before you drop an album to garner sales....thats pac

Exactly my dude. And dont forget Jay-z with the "Summer Jam Screen".
These dudes talkin all that ying yang are soundin real LAAAAAAME.

Nobody was complaining when OGC from Boot Camp had the fake Biggie and Lil Kim in there music vid back in the day. Biggie didn't even complain. He didnt even respond, Junior Mafia n*ggaz just ran up in there sh*t and beat up Starang Wondah. So I guess people would just rather it go down like this. No shenannigans just n*ggaz getting beat up or shot. Somebody ask Busta Rhymes how HE feel about this type of sh*t since his man Izzy aint here no more because of a rap beef between two OTHER muthafu*kaz.
 9 years ago '05        #846
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Young Legend said:

and the video starts out with this clown eating.

whats the point of this? we already heard ur lame song where u destroyed a sick beat just drop it, you lost. your record label waved the white flag FOR YOU

did you not hear what your BABY MOTHER SAID??

your cars are RENTED

and his way to stunt on 50 is by playing his song with john legend?

50 culd get a feature from any musician in the world if he wanted to

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-04-2009 at 12:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #847
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
when does 50 drop?? 50 should drop the same day as Ross as CD too
 9 years ago '05        #848
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
The Mafia Music Video is wack, weak and lame. Where are the 50 subliminals?

On other news. Def Jam has put a gag order on Rick Ross.

Inside sources at Def Jam tell us that Island Def Jam Chairman, L.A. Reid has ordered Rick Ross not to call radio DJS or radio personalities regarding the beef with him and 50 Cent. Apparently Def Jam feels like Rick Ross is out there making a fool of himself. While he just launched a brand new single, "Magnificent," featuring John Legend, all the attention is focusing on his downward spiral ever since going at 50 Cent. Sources tell us that Def Jam is not pleased with the reaction his new single is receiving. A radio single with John Legend is usually an automatic win, but unfortunately for Rick Ross, he has only received 126 spins across the country since his record premiered over a week ago. As of late, everybody that interviews Rick Ross focuses on his days as a correction officer, his situation with his baby's mother and 50 Cent instead of focusing on his record.

50 Cent On Hot97 Big Boy Neighborhood Addresses Rick Ross -Def Jam has put a gag order on him

9 years ago '05        #849
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Wasted said:

Inside sources at Def Jam tell us that Island Def Jam Chairman, L.A. Reid has ordered Rick Ross not to call radio DJS or radio personalities regarding the beef with him and 50 Cent. Apparently Def Jam feels like Rick Ross is out there making a fool of himself. While he just launched a brand new single, "Magnificent," featuring John Legend, all the attention is focusing on his downward spiral ever since going at 50 Cent. Sources tell us that Def Jam is not pleased with the reaction his new single is receiving. A radio single with John Legend is usually an automatic win, but unfortunately for Rick Ross, he has only received 126 spins across the country since his record premiered over a week ago. As of late, everybody that interviews Rick Ross focuses on his days as a correction officer, his situation with his baby's mother and 50 Cent instead of focusing on his record.

50 Cent On Hot97 Big Boy Neighborhood Addresses Rick Ross -Def Jam has put a gag order on him

thats what ross's dumbass didnt understand going in..

Beef= Profit for 50
Beef=downward spiral for rickyyy

Last edited by BurninLz; 02-04-2009 at 12:24 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #850
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Wasted said:

Wow.

Rick Loss

The REAL BOSS has spoken.
 9 years ago '08        #851
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,103 | Props total: 2722 2722
 Young Legend said:

That was it?

L.A. Reid should just hold a live press conference ordering Ross to cease and desist for real. Look at me, I'm Ross: I'm eating, I'm holding a gun, I'm eating some more, I'm licking my bracelet (wtf?). And his reply to 50 was Sonny gettin' shot up and him in the background saying "Monkey, monkey, monkey?" Stop William, just stop.
 9 years ago '04        #852
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,218 | Props total: 223 223

Roll the End credits.
 9 years ago '04        #853
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
Def Jam is smart for doing that.....
 9 years ago '05        #854
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
L.A. Reid heard that interview with Ms.Info and told his fat a.ss to shut his face.
 9 years ago '05        #855
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
lol@ 50

"i have less compassion then the average person"

50 cent is the marlo stanfield of this rap sh*t, dude is evil and he putting officer rickys career in them rowhouses
 02-04-2009, 12:32 PM         #856
pete_broman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
agreed. dat sh*t was boring as hell. almost slept off on that bi*ch. ricky's done

Wasted said:

9 years ago '04        #857
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
do yall actually believe what his baby momma is sayin, i mean a baby momma is like the most spiteful person on the earth
 9 years ago '05        #858
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
do yall actually believe what his baby momma is sayin, i mean a baby momma is like the most spiteful person on the earth

ya i sure do..

why would she lie?

so she can create drama around her and her kids when she goes back to FLA?

ya, i believe every word
 9 years ago '05        #859
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
rick ross says he never heard of freeway ricky ross and he didnt get his name from dude........once dude said that i knew ross was the worst type of fraud, a dumb one

thats like jay-z saying he call him self the mike corleone of the microphone but never heard of the Godfather
 9 years ago '06        #860
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 castro13 said:
with that said... Pac is still the GOAT... :agreement6:
You couldn't be anymore incorrect sir.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy