[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #62
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
beat is reall hot.

these producers need to give their sh*t to sum1 else other than the cookie monster and dj khaleds annoyin a.ss always screamin on em
 9 years ago '04        #63
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
all these comments are funny but that change the fact that this song is one of the best joints rick ross ever dropped while 50 been dropping bullsh*t 4 the past 2 months. DOpe cut Ross... You still an ex-pig though bi*ch a.ss ni99a.
 9 years ago '04        #64
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
Detroit actually get a lot of respect from rappers, even from before eminem. Biggie smalls for instint, pac also did to and so did the bone thugs. So actually detroit always been around and people did care about. Some of the greatest celeberties were from the d. So quit hating mr saint pete man.
And for my man that's from detroit how could you hate on a artist tat was voted best rapper of 2008 that hasn't dropped an album the pass 3or4 yrs.

All that said, the joint from ross wasn't bad he can come out with hot songs only once a while but he can't come out wit a hot album. I also can't see him winning the battle either. 50 will win this he 50 gets way more respect then ross
 9 years ago '07        #65
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
 NuffGanja said:

[pic - click to view]

/ thread!!
 9 years ago '07        #66
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 PHANTOM TWIN said:
You niccaz sound dumb as fukk with your "I hate him cause he was a C.O." type comments. All c.o.s do is guard prisoners, its not like they on the streets investigating and busting niccaz.
Most Co's Go on to be police Men
and it was probably the fact that he denied being a co and then later admitted it and the fact that his whole persona is a dope dealing gangsta and come to find out he used to snitch on the very people he trying to be in his raps

no respect for rick ross he probably was a Junior detective too when he was younger
 9 years ago '05        #67
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Magnolia said:
Detroit actually get a lot of respect from rappers, even from before eminem. Biggie smalls for instint, pac also did to and so did the bone thugs. So actually detroit always been around and people did care about. Some of the greatest celeberties were from the d. So quit hating mr saint pete man.
And for my man that's from detroit how could you hate on a artist tat was voted best rapper of 2008 that hasn't dropped an album the pass 3or4 yrs.

All that said, the joint from ross wasn't bad he can come out with hot songs only once a while but he can't come out wit a hot album. I also can't see him winning the battle either. 50 will win this he 50 gets way more respect then ross

one waterfront coldisack in st pete>>Detroit

:thx:
 9 years ago '06        #68
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
jus a little support for Wayne just in case he gets bodied one on one against 50.
 9 years ago '05        #69
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,383 | Props total: 486 486
didnt even sound like a dis really....

He was already sayin niccaz aint loyal...snakes slither in the coil...
Im laffin at u cuzz...Kill u niccaz when im board...

that could have easily jus been rap talk....
but i dunno what ross is on seemin im not him and i didnt write it...
 9 years ago '04        #70
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 760 760
Doesnt he know 50 album is about to drop?
 9 years ago '07        #71
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
honestly seem like he given props. sayin "don't give that bi*ch a cent" "burn down the house" or whatever.
 01-25-2009, 10:17 PM         #72
finesse1272 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 offdahese said:
I just have one question, If 50 thinks wayne's a junkie, how does he really feel about mr yrehab himself em? But fu*k all that, Ross will win. I'd rather be a c.o than an informant any day.
 01-25-2009, 10:25 PM         #73
godhood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anybody who got problems wit my negga FIFTY got problems wit ME !!!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #74
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2653 2653
 PHANTOM TWIN said:
You niccaz sound dumb as fukk with your "I hate him cause he was a C.O." type comments. All c.o.s do is guard prisoners, its not like they on the streets investigating and busting niccaz.
C.O.'s still gotta detain prisoners, cuff them, all that sh*t. It's no different from being a police officer except you aren't actively going out to arrest people, you already got them arrested and you just sustain that. It's not like they just standing at a doorway for 8 hours a day.

Rick Ross knowing damn well he was a C.O. which is a big no-no in the rap world goes up against one of the most beef-thirsty heavy weights in the game? Stupid as fu*k.

And people gotta learn to separate their own opinions on music with this sh*t...all this sh*t is subjective and if you think EITHER of them make "garbage" music you're just dumb. If you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't. There is no standard but your own.
 01-26-2009, 12:31 AM         #75
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao, n*ggas are getting heated in here I see......

Im interested to see how this pans out, but its likely 50 is going to use this to his own gain for promotion of BISD....
 9 years ago '07        #76
CHILL24 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,020 | Props total: 383 383
 X-NINE said:

Im interested to see how this pans out, but its likely 50 is going to use this to his own gain for promotion of BISD....
...and noone is gonna care trilla > curtis, t.o.s
 01-26-2009, 01:16 AM         #77
godhood 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:

Curtis is the father of all modern thug-rappers.

/thread.
 9 years ago '06        #78
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
Both of their careers are on the ropes. I don't think it would be smart for Curtis to go at Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, and Kanye. Even tho Ross was a C.O, Lil Wayne is on film kissing grown men in the mouth, and Kanye might me bi, they got way more fans than 50cent at the moment. 50cent might get Ja ruled. Around the way kids are yelling "Curtis" when they see the cops lol

It'll be interesting to see what happens
 9 years ago '04        #79
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 9 years ago '04        #80
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy