most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-03-2009, 01:38 AM         #721
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
^^^ yeah you right. plus 50 is gonna make that money back plus more once his album, and that bi*ch's book about ross drops.

lol..exactly...plus i believe g-unit is putting the book out..so 50 is getting money off of that too...plus it drops the same day as ross's album......you couldn't script sh*t like this....
 9 years ago '06        #722
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14810 14810
 braided_uppimp said:
50 have power but he shouldn't have going that far, he's hitting below the belt..he should have kept it on wax, 50's mad cause musically he's finish, why he didn't do sh*t to The Game cause he knows the deal, if i was Ross, i'd send these Triple C k!llaz from Dade County to murk this n*gga cause 50 did some fake sh*t
triple-c's k!llas?
 02-03-2009, 02:00 AM         #723
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
50 have power but he shouldn't have going that far, he's hitting below the belt..he should have kept it on wax, 50's mad cause musically he's finish, why he didn't do sh*t to The Game cause he knows the deal, if i was Ross, i'd send these Triple C k!llaz from Dade County to murk this n*gga cause 50 did some fake sh*t

SHUT THE fu*k UP fu*k BOY
 02-03-2009, 02:09 AM         #724
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
SHUT THE fu*k UP fu*k BOY
looks at his name and don't take him serious, lol 50 cent fan..and yes Miami is one of the most gulliest cities, what the fu*k you think, he don't know k!llas?
 02-03-2009, 02:30 AM         #725
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
looks at his name and don't take him serious, lol 50 cent fan..and yes Miami is one of the most gulliest cities, what the fu*k you think, he don't know k!llas?

*looks at screen name and dies *

listen fu*k boy i'm from miami/ft. lauderdale so what the fu*k you talking about? i dissed your favorite rapper and now your feelings are hurt? listen braided_upchimp take officer ricky's d*ck out your a.ss, wipe the blood off and go to bed f*g**t. its a wrap for you and officer ricky
 9 years ago '08        #726
superpinda 2 heat pts
space
space
$545 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t is hellaaa funny
Flex is a fool also lol,
This n*gga Ross said:You make Dre look like sh*t, n*gga i got Cool n' Dre!
 02-03-2009, 04:15 AM         #727
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
*looks at screen name and dies *

listen fu*k boy i'm from miami/ft. lauderdale so what the fu*k you talking about? i dissed your favorite rapper and now your feelings are hurt? listen braided_upchimp take officer ricky's d*ck out your a.ss, wipe the blood off and go to bed f*g**t. its a wrap for you and officer ricky
first off Ross isn't my favorite rapper and a n*gga from the 305 siding with 50? that sh*t don't sit to well
 9 years ago '04        #728
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 MiseryCityTexas said:
50 cent like the only n*gga in america who gets love for tricking off doe on someone elses baby momma.

anybody else woulda got clowned for this trick sh*t.
uhhhhh, spending money on a pidgeon for the sake of hitting = yes tricking, spending money to buy your enemy's baby momma as a pawn to expose you = chess move, just like the mafia spends money to have goons on payroll to crack down on opposition = same thing, smh acting like 50 is tricking on the broad for the sake of tricking.

50 really is exposing ross, it doesnt matter how much of a boss you portray to be on record because at the end of the day, Money = Power wherever, ask the mafia, Ross done phucked up and stepped in the cage with the gorilla.
 9 years ago '04        #729
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
50s a genius the ultimate chess player rick ross was punching above his weight
 9 years ago '04        #730
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
r.i.p rick ross
 9 years ago '04        #731
IllmaticReignz 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 760 760
its over for dude
 9 years ago '05        #732
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

OK I've updated the thread with Miss Info talking to Rick Ross.

As well as the full interview with 50 and Funk Flex

[pic - click to view]

Rick Ross: "I knew Tia was going to see 50. They had his people contact my my baby mama. Would I stand between her making money? Baby do what you have to do, get that money baby.

Miss Info: What we understand is She is releasing a tell all book through 50's publishing and she is going to release it on the same day as Rick Ross next album.

@ Rick Ross trying to act like he knew his baby mama was going to see 50. If you really knew what she was doing you would have stopped her signing a contract with 50 to release her book.

50 holds the rights to that book and now has Gold Material to Rick Ross private life.

Last edited by Wasted; 02-03-2009 at 06:35 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #733
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,144 | Props total: 2766 2766
So does anybody know what time the wake and the funeral is for Officer Rickyyyy's career?
 9 years ago '04        #734
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
50 went in didnt he? dayum...baby mommas...mommas..i think he goin try to get one of his ex co-workers...man this is getting sick
 9 years ago '05        #735
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
Ross brought it on himself. His next album is gonna go Double-Wood
 9 years ago '05        #736
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 kc10785 said:
Did yall ever just think both of these dudes got albums coming out soon so they start a beef to get sales
how can beefin wit rock ross help ya sales...
 02-03-2009, 09:00 AM         #737
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is crazy...
 02-03-2009, 10:13 AM         #738
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
n*ggas outside of this internet sh*t, is looking at this "beef" like this sh*t is pointless...

after this sh*t is over, i guarentee you Ross still gon sell, honestly n*ggas in the street listen to his sh*t...whereas 50 aint got the street, he still gon sell to. he got em and dre fans, and the white boys...
so its a win win for both these n*ggas.

Huggy Bear vs. Axel Foley
Any n*gga in the "street" that listens to Ross is dumb as fu*k after seeing this dude get exposed......but I guess they already thought he really knew Pablo and Noriega so what can you expect.
 02-03-2009, 10:20 AM         #739
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
first off Ross isn't my favorite rapper and a n*gga from the 305 siding with 50? that sh*t don't sit to well
n*gga you making my grandma's home state of Louisiana look bad. You really think Rick Ross got murderers in his squad? Come on man! That n*gga got some groupie a.ss n*ggaz that might get they feelings hurt enough to do something stupid and try and get at 50, but no k!llers.

You must be the type n*gga that got happy when Ross tried to co-op the whole south on his side huh?
 9 years ago '08        #740
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,144 | Props total: 2766 2766
 magatsu said:
Any n*gga in the "street" that listens to Ross is dumb as fu*k after seeing this dude get exposed......but I guess they already thought he really knew Pablo and Noriega so what can you expect.

The REAL Noriega!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy