[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #421
memphisken901 
space
space
$286 | Props total: 10 10
Man take me back to how hip-hop used to be.This sh*t is corny.
 9 years ago '04        #422
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
 memphisken901 said:
Man take me back to how hip-hop used to be.This sh*t is corny.
n*ggas been battling each other since the 80's.. this is very much hip hop
 9 years ago '07        #423
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
@ Youngmic, Yea 50 been takin' lil jabs @ Ross for a minute. Ross bit the bait . And Lol "Don't give me a pass then man, I don't deserve a pass, I'm a fu*ked up n*gga you should do something to me" Officer Rickyyyyy

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 01-31-2009 at 09:21 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #424
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29611 29611
 Bruce Leeroy said:
@ Youngmic, Yea 50 been takin' lil jabs @ Ross for a minute. Ross bit the bait . And Lol "Don't give me a pass then man, I don't deserve a pass, I'm a fu*ked up n*gga you should do something to me" Officer Rickyyyyy
lol ok, just checkin that i wasnt the only 1 who remembers that...im sorry but ross forever scarred himself with that lying sh*t, shouldve been real from the go. but lol @ this beef still..i dont even think it was a "look" i seriously think dude is doin this for Joe, ross that is
 01-31-2009, 09:48 AM         #425
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
ur a genius. u realize Rick Ross started the sh*t right? hes the one bitter, talkin bout 50 looked at him wrong at the BET Awards and sh*t. fu*kin haters.

wow not even a minute in before the 50 cent bashers pour in with their run of the mill and acting sarcasticaly coy as if they didnt read

man how old are some of you n*ggas
 9 years ago '08        #426
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
50 gonna officially end this bi*ch n*ggas career.....at the end of the day, this n*gga a C.O
 01-31-2009, 10:04 AM         #427
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only reason people like ross, wayne, and kanye can even exist in the rap world right now is because the fans have become pus*y and invested thei emotions into them so much to the point they go outta there way to defend every rediculously questionable thing they do , or get exposed

there like that f*g who under the cover saying "leave brittany alone!!!"

and the 50 cent "informant" bullsh*t is just some bullsh*t started by irv and every body who are fanatical supporters of 50's enemies keep bringing that false as sh*t up
 9 years ago '04        #428
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
I can see G-Unit having a field day with Ross, he could just let Yayo and Banks bury him, I mean D-block, and Cam'ron lost on a professional tip and they were way more lyrically capable than Ross.
 9 years ago '06        #429
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
this n*gga Ricky has no idea what he's gotten himself into

01-31-2009, 10:46 AM         #430
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
the only reason people like ross, wayne, and kanye can even exist in the rap world right now is because the fans have become pus*y and invested thei emotions into them so much to the point they go outta there way to defend every rediculously questionable thing they do , or get exposed

there like that f*g who under the cover saying "leave brittany alone!!!"

and the 50 cent "informant" bullsh*t is just some bullsh*t started by irv and every body who are fanatical supporters of 50's enemies keep bringing that false as sh*t up
Funny, because I read this thing and it completely applies to a majority of the 50 Cent fans on here. Ironic, ain't it?

I don't care about this beef. 50 stopped rapping years ago and Ross couldn't battle at potato. Good publicity would be releasing a good album.
 01-31-2009, 10:49 AM         #431
The 8th Wonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #432
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
 Robby Digital said:
at this pointless a.ss beef... Rick is obviously only dissin 50 to create a little buzz for his garbage a.ss album thats about to FLOP.. People don't understand that Rick's success was never based off the quality of his music, but the marketability of his image... Now that he's been exposed for being a police officer, the little white kids who bought his last CD no longer believe that he's really a drug kingpin and therefore are not going to buy the next one.. Starting "beef" with other artists to get attention is a completely played out concept and will not help matters

Getting teeth pulled without novacane >> listening to Florida n*ggas rap.
so fu*king true

Florida rappers are so, unpolished and rusty with the flow. With the exception of a couple rappers. I say a couple meaning 2 (Trick Daddy and JT Money) whom are both way out of their prime.
 01-31-2009, 11:30 AM         #433
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That interview is exactly why I like that n*gga. That Wayne sh*t at the beginning was funny with that small a.ss guitar, and I was dying when he said Ross was sleeping on Greg Street couch tryna get a deal at suave house. I don't know what n*ggaz be thinking. Leave 50 alone, he's not a good look for your career.

You see how seriously this n*gga take this sh*t, he enjoys it. I mean he buying fu*king court records, and the k!ller thing is dude talking bout he on the way to Venezuela........Ross can barely get out of Miami. See what happened when he went to NY.
 01-31-2009, 11:35 AM         #434
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cant front - 50's diss was hard!
 9 years ago '05        #435
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 magatsu said:
That interview is exactly why I like that n*gga. That Wayne sh*t at the beginning was funny with that small a.ss guitar, and I was dying when he said Ross was sleeping on Greg Street couch tryna get a deal at suave house. I don't know what n*ggaz be thinking. Leave 50 alone, he's not a good look for your career.

You see how seriously this n*gga take this sh*t, he enjoys it. I mean he buying fu*king court records, and the k!ller thing is dude talking bout he on the way to Venezuela........Ross can barely get out of Miami. See what happened when he went to NY.

true story.

50s a comedian. hes always smirkin, cuz he nos he has the power in the game and can end ppls careers.

"i just know you a bum.. i got the transcripts"

he hears the siren and looks out the window "theres rickys crew"

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-31-2009 at 11:41 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #436
Khazano 
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
 stogz said:
Now... if only Jay would ditch them f*g**t a**, old school, 80s glasses, and Puff find a grimey eastcoast cat to make a hot single.... everything would be right in the world.
Man I keep wishin it was the 90s again all the time... aint gnna happen though
 9 years ago '07        #437
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550 OP
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70140 70140
Lmao damn fif, don't k!ll this loser like this....ross want that fat joe promo, he tried 2 diss 50, and lmao 1 single and dude is nowhere to be found as of today...buck, camron, ja rule, lmaooooo...damn
 01-31-2009, 12:19 PM         #438
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROSS LOST

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #439
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
Saturday Cartoons Presents "Locked Up" with Officer Rickyyyy!!!

By 50 cent

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-31-2009 at 12:39 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #440
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 BurninLz said:
Saturday Cartoons Presents "Locked Up" with Officer Rickyyyy!!!

By 50 cent

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago