[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #401
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
@50 buying the transcripts to Ross's court case.
RIP Ricky Ross
 9 years ago '05        #402
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
dawg...i honestly be believin 50 when he says he gon fu*k someone up

lmao at the beginning talkin bout the rock album
 9 years ago '04        #403
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
the thing about rick ross i think he could have lasted in the rap game had he just kept his head down but beefing with rapper is something he does nto want i mean this n*gga was a c.o
 9 years ago '08        #404
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
the lame part of it is that Ross is beefing with him cuz he didn't like the way he looked at him. wtf kind of emotional sh*t is that. he deserves whats coming
 9 years ago '04        #405
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,718 | Props total: 23227 23227
if u ask me that's some female sh*t, if a n*gga look at u wrong u gonna diss him on a song

why not handle the situation at the time it happened??

i guess this gonna be the battle of the haitians
 9 years ago '04        #406
Y.H. 6 heat pts
space
space
$612 | Props total: 3 3
 pus*yFiend said:
soon as 5-0 the snitch drops his garbage album full of songs for 15yr old white girls and boys confused about their s3xuality , this childish , fake , pathetic , no talent having "rappers" , pop making artist , "beef" will disappear faster than a fart in the wind
i dont agree woth u fam but that statment desrves some laughs cuz that shyt had me rollin
 9 years ago '05        #407
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
honestly.......the diss 50 did was wack because the beat was wack,

but rick ross is a clown and has been a clown for a minute.....i live in florida and the rumors of him being a CO where here back when he was freestyling for khaled on 99jamz, back when big lip bandit and supa cindy were still active

ross is a fraud.....he makes good music but he's a dade county cb4 n*gga....maybeline raps that he makes up, fake history and you knew that n*gga was a clown when he said he didnt know freeway ricky, your name is william leonard roberts and your tellin me you picked a rap name like rick ross and you never even heard of dude

man, rick ross, the real rick ross gets out of jail in 09.......the real rick ross already stated he dont like fake n*ggas making money off his name......but leonard aint got nothing to say...but 50 gives him a "look" backstage and he want to diss 50???? brisco and trick daddy were right for calling rick ross a fraud....n*gga is flawed like a 20 dollar movado
 9 years ago '05        #408
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
LOL that was 2 funny LOL....Rickys Crew lol
 9 years ago '04        #409
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2106 2106
 braided_uppimp said:
, 50 is mad, that diss was weak that's why he's mad..and 50 cent need to chill or he'll have some of the Dade County n*ggaz fu*king over him for real, why u think Ross going at him like that, Ross knows he have k!llas siding with him
that diss was good.....for a first round song he had some funny a.ss punchlines in it...Ross dont want to take it any further thats why he said it was weak...
 9 years ago '07        #410
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,055 | Props total: 30352 30352
I don't even know how cats hate on 50... (or puff or jay for that matter). 50 one of the last dudes in this game that act like a f**king man still. I mean, who you rather have people look to as a representative for hip-hop? Cokehead Wayne? Or cross dressing Kanye?

50 the only dude that keeps this sh*t entertaining, fun, and hetro. So what if the music is subpar... ALL these cats been subpar!

Now... if only Jay would ditch them f*g**t a**, old school, 80s glasses, and Puff find a grimey eastcoast cat to make a hot single.... everything would be right in the world.
 9 years ago '08        #411
bigboi26 
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
Officer Ross on some girly sh*t! If he go so hard why didn't he get 50 when his feelings got hurt when fif looked at him wrong so he says? Ms. Ross pull your skirt down please!
 9 years ago '04        #412
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
someones gonna say something about Em and dre i can feel it. its going to ignite a war
 9 years ago '05        #413
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,328 | Props total: 14122 14122
At the end of the day all rappers are liars..and its not in there job description to be real..its entertainment..as a Rapper 50 cent is not entertaining but Rick Ross is...if i see 2 threads 1 has a new 50 cent track and the other has a new Rick Ross track..ill listen to the Ross track...

I know im not the only n*gga that know these n*ggaz aint bout what they rap about..n*ggaz need to stop looking up to rappers and take there music for what it is...entertainment

far as this video goes..50 cent looks really sad and confused and hurt...and is willing to use his own personal money he earned on trying to stop another man from eating..lol..damn 2 lines did that much damage

from a music standpoint which is the only 1 that matters..Ross won already..50 dropped a 5 minute track and i think everyone can agree that its garbage

basically....

mafia music vs. officer ricky=mafia music easily

Magnificent vs. I get it In=Magnificent

rappin a.ss n*ggaz...stick to rappin...all that extra sh*t should end ASAP!

n*ggaz gotta stop trying to blur the line between reality and entertainment on both sides..fan and artist

Last edited by Suavebeatz; 01-31-2009 at 07:50 AM..
 01-31-2009, 07:36 AM         #414
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rofl@bi*ch a.ss rick ross....i still can't believe he started this senseless beef over a look on 50's face...this n*gga was analyizing 50's face,but didnt' say a got damn thing when it happened...he "let him have a pass"..rick ross need to shut his fat stove top stuffing eating a.ss up...ya fat a.ss was scared to say sh*t...now he about to get clowned for it...i actually can't wait for this,because i still can't believe to this day how far rick ross carried out the lie about him being a c.o....even the n*gga who's name he took called him a liar,and a fraud...plus he jumping dj's,because he didn't want to get exposed...now he's about to get all out exposed on the biggest stage...why attack one of the biggest artist in the game who has global attention when the world is just now finding out about your background?......stupid n*gga
 9 years ago '05        #415
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
Originally Posted by 50 Cent
"Things don't happen the way you want them to happen all the time,
they happen when their supposed to happen...when GOD has a plan for you to actually be successful..."
 9 years ago '05        #416
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Rich21 said:
someones gonna say something about Em and dre i can feel it. its going to ignite a war
They wnt do that.. its one thing to get publicity and beef up your album.. which if ross can hold up his end until his release he will have done.. but callin out shady aftermath is destroying your career.. even them fla boys can't save him from that... thats ny and murder mitten the whole south can't survive that
 9 years ago '04        #417
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,703 | Props total: 13096 13096
"Queens n*ggaz run you n*ggaz, ask Russell Simmons" - Nas

Ricky Ross runs with the police. I bet that dude was created by a hip hop police task force. Fif is a funny cat and that preview video was fu*king hilarious. I can't wait to see the real exposing.
 9 years ago '07        #418
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 youngvito18 said:
brisco and trick daddy were right for calling rick ross a fraud....n*gga is flawed like a 20 dollar movado
When did Brisco say this?
 9 years ago '04        #419
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 Birdman's Back said:
ur a genius. u realize Rick Ross started the sh*t right? hes the one bitter, talkin bout 50 looked at him wrong at the BET Awards and sh*t. fu*kin haters.
i may be wrong or could be nothin but wasnt 50 sendin a lil shot with this from before:

“That’s when you know you’re not relevant when you got artists like…(long pause)…Ricky Ross….The BOSS! The Boss is out there looking real good coming in there with that #1 album. He’s from that same little pocket out there in Miami. But he shouldn’t stand next to that fat piece of s*it because you know how I get (starts to throw punches at the camera). You know how I get, right???? Yeah, you know.”

still gettin touchy about a look ...hmmm, lol, either way lmao at these fools

Last edited by youngmic; 01-31-2009 at 09:09 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #420
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
U know what and I'ma keep it G...i luv this situation...especially for 50 I think it brings the best out of him...on dat beef sh*t...I actually wanna see what Ross goin talk about.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago