[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #381
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25119 25119
 ohhohh said:
Rick Ross Bloodin?? Since when ?? I never heard bout that
^^^^^^^^^^
I Want That Answer....I Thought Rick Ross Ran With The Zios Or However You Spell It. Aint That Like A Haitian Gang Or Haitian Mafia Or Something.

Never Heard Of That Fat n*gga Being A B-Dawg. My Southern n*ggas Losing They Minds Trying Be Blood & Crips Now Knowing Damn Well They Will Be Checked If They Step Foot In Cali With Them McDonald Monopoly Street Gang Names....

Drug Dylan said:
So what?

This aint the 80's....n*gga's say what they want to say. All that changing C's to B's sh*t is played...I dont even think the original Cali bloods do that sh*t anymore.
They Still Do......Comedy Is Bomedy
 01-31-2009, 01:46 AM         #382
BKHolla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Damn 50 is tight
 01-31-2009, 01:59 AM         #383
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
, 50 is mad, that diss was weak that's why he's mad..and 50 cent need to chill or he'll have some of the Dade County n*ggaz fu*king over him for real, why u think Ross going at him like that, Ross knows he have k!llas siding with him
 9 years ago '05        #384
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25119 25119
 braided_uppimp said:
, 50 is mad, that diss was weak that's why he's mad..and 50 cent need to chill or he'll have some of the Dade County n*ggaz fu*king over him for real, why u think Ross going at him like that, Ross knows he have k!llas siding with him
NYPD Vs MDPD

Both These n*ggas Run With Police. Aint No 'Real' k!llaz Finna Get Invole Now....
 9 years ago '04        #385
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,720 | Props total: 13114 13114
funny sh*t. Ross will be finished....
 9 years ago '04        #386
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
50 cent alwas seems bitter about some dumb sh1t
 9 years ago '05        #387
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
soon as 5-0 the snitch drops his garbage album full of songs for 15yr old white girls and boys confused about their s3xuality , this childish , fake , pathetic , no talent having "rappers" , pop making artist , "beef" will disappear faster than a fart in the wind
 9 years ago '07        #388
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 6017 6017
y people saying 50 is bitter?

he aint start this one(kinda hard 2 believe but true)

Rick Ross started sh*t now Curtis bout 2 end his career
 9 years ago '06        #389
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14769 14769
 justinjones said:
50 cent alwas seems bitter about some dumb sh1t
ur a genius. u realize Rick Ross started the sh*t right? hes the one bitter, talkin bout 50 looked at him wrong at the BET Awards and sh*t. fu*kin haters.
 9 years ago '05        #390
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 Birdman's Back said:
ur a genius. u realize Rick Ross started the sh*t right? hes the one bitter, talkin bout 50 looked at him wrong at the BET Awards and sh*t. fu*kin haters.
you really love 50 don't you?
 01-31-2009, 03:10 AM         #391
The Hurt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both had somethin to do wit police and their career so fu*k them both this is real wack
 9 years ago '06        #392
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14769 14769
 pus*yFiend said:
you really love 50 don't you?
naw but he my favorite.

name one thing i said that wasnt true.
 01-31-2009, 03:20 AM         #393
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone who think 50 is in the wrong for going at the n*gga is a stupid muthafu*ka. Rick Ross started some sh*t he better hope he can get out of. Fan or no fan of 50's music, you have to know the n*gga has alot of power in the industry that can fu*k up a n*ggas career. He has more money and resources that these n*ggas regardless of what is said on wax. Seems like he taking the sh*t personal which isnt a good scenario for Ross. Really cant believe he started this sh*t over a so called look that rubbed him the wrong way. Whatever happens I hope Ricky ready for whatever consequences may come his way and vice versa.
 9 years ago '08        #394
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
maybe im just a conspiracy theorist but i think this sh*t is fake. normally around album dropping 50 would start with someonembut out of clear blue sky this icca ross starts some sh*t with him..... i think 50 and ross had a meeting and it went: you got an album dropping soon im working on mine and i need to get my street cred back. lets stir it up big boss vs. 50 cent ... lol
 01-31-2009, 04:14 AM         #395
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
if you wanna go to war your money better be right....... 50 got ninja a.ssassin money!
 01-31-2009, 04:14 AM         #396
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t looks like it gonna be funny.:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #397
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
Im sorry but thats some straight bi*ch sh*t, dissing people till his feelings get hurt bad enough to blackball them......didnt he say Irv and Ja did the same to him? dude cant spit and as far as this rap sh*t goes he's a pus*y........
n*gga this whole fu*kin Rick Ross beef is because he didnt like the way 50 looked at him. What the fu*k is that? Did you hear that interview?
Rick Ross was emotional and held all this sh*t inside because of an ice grill?
Any body thinkin this n*gga William has any ground to stand on is just as phoney as he is cause the reason for this sh*t is riduculously gay.

And aint that the same sh*t Ja Rule was beefin with 50 about?
Because 50 was hangin with a n*gga that supposedly snatched his chain?

I've seen this show before. And at the end 50 won.
 01-31-2009, 04:36 AM         #398
Tha Termihator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shush456 said:
maybe im just a conspiracy theorist but i think this sh*t is fake. normally around album dropping 50 would start with someonembut out of clear blue sky this icca ross starts some sh*t with him..... i think 50 and ross had a meeting and it went: you got an album dropping soon im working on mine and i need to get my street cred back. lets stir it up big boss vs. 50 cent ... lol
nah cuz, fif was at the meeting with lil wayne, and weezy f baby started mumbling some sh*t about not feeling his face, but then 50's mental puter locked on to weezy's heat signature and he was bout to fire his missiles at him but then officer rickyyyyyyyy ross broke down the door and came in the room on some robocop sh*t.
 9 years ago '05        #399
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 shush456 said:
On behalf of Def Jam. Yes. I think they saw the Kanye thing and think it can happen twice

On 50's behalf. No I think 50 realizes he's being taken advantage of for the sake of buzz for other artist and now he wants to make an example out of Rick Ross.
 01-31-2009, 04:42 AM         #400
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
if you wanna go to war your money better be right....... 50 got ninja a.ssassin money!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy