Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #361
_Dre_ 
space
space
space
$330 | Props total: 11 11
I don't think he's a blood or crip.
 01-30-2009, 10:07 PM         #362
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
thats the best 50 sh*t in 2 years n*gga was flowing

ayo CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm from southside we take on all comers
1st shot pop off we warring all summer

fat fu*k play a wii fit nintendo
have another tattoo here's another tattoo
run into my goons soon have new bullet wounds

OFFICER RICKY RADIO FOR BACKUP
SEE YA a.ss ANYWAY YOU KNOW I'M GONNA ACT UP

you wanna play wit me when I don't wanna play

where you at Wayne? I'm the smallest n*gga in my click.

50 is at his best when he feels threatened. he spittin that GRODT sh*t.
trust me I'm 1 of his biggest critics

the south will lose if this gets ugly. the south is better off lettin Ross handle this cause if Em use this for promotion..it's a wrap :greetings10:
fu*k outta here slim
 9 years ago '07        #363
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 slimwillie said:
haha I'm not really a fan and I thought the diss was his best in a long time..

to each his own
co-mothafuccin'-sign... I really enjoyed that diss track
 9 years ago '06        #364
jj01 
space
space
$44,949 | Props total: 4669 4669
ross keeps it about 10%, dude is an absolute joke. no 50 stan, but ross and the rest of his rat bum trash rappin click should off themselves.
 9 years ago '06        #365
jj01 
space
space
$44,949 | Props total: 4669 4669
im not going to go thru 15 pages of this bullsh*t, i just heard the ross track and turned it off after about a minute. then heard the 50 track and it was pretty good. that beat was nasty also, somebody hit me up with that if u run across it. ross should benoit tho, dude has no business rapping.
 9 years ago '04        #366
yungjay 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 2 2
 BurninLz said:
what list?

the blackball list..

Bang em smurf?
benzino?
ja rule?
Lox?
fat joe?
game?
buck?
cam'ron??

where they all at?
oWwwWW imma have to correct u the lox ate 50 azz, to the point he jus stopped replyin, jada and styles wuz going in on him freestyle after freestyle, did you hear 'im sorry ms jackson' they ate him, and the jada diss where he said i copped ur sh*t now i break weed up on it, the lox got at them n*ggaz, but the rest i guess u right but he aint put the lox on no list he stop going at them cause they wuz right there wit him, jada even said put up a million and freestyle off the top of the dome to any beat and put it on pay per view, 50 didnt want it....he wulda got exposed live
 9 years ago '04        #367
44gunnzupnukka 5 heat pts
space
space
$967 | Props total: 177 177
Ross Is Up On 50..the beat alone k!lls 50 first off.....and far as the verses go...50 aint even say sh*t...only sh*t bout the C.O sh*t....come with something hard...i know he can but he didnt..Ross up..1-0
 9 years ago '05        #368
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
officer rickkyyy
 01-30-2009, 11:03 PM         #369
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blaze332 said:
co-mothafuccin'-sign... I really enjoyed that diss track
:applause: One of the best keyboard beats I've heard in a long time. *maybe some of it was live, that would explain a lot)

I don't think it was really much of a diss though, he was just talking about how much money he has, how much money he has, and about how much money he has.
 9 years ago '08        #370
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,761 | Props total: 9015 9015
I would love to get a one on one with this youte... Rick Ross is a fu*king joke. fu*king fat bastard.
 9 years ago '07        #371
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,414 | Props total: 69932 69932
 yungjay said:
oWwwWW imma have to correct u the lox ate 50 azz, to the point he jus stopped replyin, jada and styles wuz going in on him freestyle after freestyle, did you hear 'im sorry ms jackson' they ate him, and the jada diss where he said i copped ur sh*t now i break weed up on it, the lox got at them n*ggaz, but the rest i guess u right but he aint put the lox on no list he stop going at them cause they wuz right there wit him, jada even said put up a million and freestyle off the top of the dome to any beat and put it on pay per view, 50 didnt want it....he wulda got exposed live
Actually, 50 isn't a battle rapper, he's a songwriter...50 exposed jadakiss by talkin about that sh*t where jada didn't return some jewelry he borrowed...lol that destroys your whole money credibility...after 50 ignored them, lox aka d block or wateva was just doin mixtapes and mainstream wasn't checkin 4 them...

I won't waste lyrics on n*ggas that can't do sh*t but diss u and make themselves hot...aka tru life dissin dipset, gillie da kid dissin wayne, joe budden dissin jay-z

Like honestly, who's really checkin for tru life, gillie and budden beside the internet and mixtape circuit?

So with jada and them, its tha same, 50 wasn't wasting time to get their name hot, if u diss them, that'll be that
 9 years ago '07        #372
Tony_Stylezzz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,741 | Props total: 159 159
Classic 50 track

9 years ago '05        #373
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 yungjay said:
u missed the point of the list..

its not about whos rhymes were better.

its the BLACKBALL list.

wheres the lox at ?

9 years ago '05        #374
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
why do you just a.ssume 50 isnt lying? common sense should tell you Jada probably doesnt have to barrow jewelry.......unless he spends money like Tyson. and as far as the disses go, 50 came out looking pretty bad at the end........taking time to call someone out and then acting like he's above a battle when sh*t gets thick isnt a good look. and you'd be surprised at the number of people that heard some of those diss songs, sh*t when Ms. Jackson first came out they played it at the club around the way.........he lost some fans during the time The Lox and Game were going at him
he didnt lie about anything..

it was a proven fact that jadakiss was in the red with the label
 9 years ago '05        #375
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
one more word out his mouth,i'll push styles sh*t back

[yayo]woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[yayo]

styles ended up not releasing his album on interscope and got dropped

so yeah i'd say owned
 9 years ago '06        #376
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14735 14735

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #377
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
bomb a.ss thread. I been loling my a.ss off over here. 50 gonna eat officer ross alive!

co-signs will follow this post...
 9 years ago '07        #378
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
 magatsu said:
At the end of the day even though I don't listen to his music that much I still fu*k with 50 because of sh*t like this....

This n*gga say whatever the fu*k he want regardless of who it is. He addresses everything that comes his way, and he been that way. n*gga got shot up for a reason. For all the hate he get he a real n*gga. Thats probably why n*ggaz don't like him anymore, cuz he keep it too real. I listen to The Game's music more, but that n*gga fake as fu*k. All that dissing he did and dvd's and sh*t but he still didn't dent 50's sales, and can't match them himself.

A lot of these n*ggaz make a decent amount of money and ignore it when n*ggaz come out of the woodwork and start getting at them. At the end of the day these n*ggaz will never make as much money as 50, they can't be in movies like him, they can't star in their own videogames, they don't have the ability to break artists, and make business moves like 50. Plus he's come from more adversity and drama than any of these n*ggaz and still made it to a height they probably will never see.

And he funny as fu*k. His second verse on "Still k!ll" is one of the realest things I've ever heard a n*gga say, and the fact that you can listen to it, then look at 50 career and make a case that sh*t is true.....not a lot of artists can say that.

Where I'm from death is always in the air homie
Nanna love me so you know she say my prayers for me
I come creepin' through the hood wearin' Teflon
Hit the corners motherfu*kers get left on
n*ggas know if not they better check my background
Try and stick me, I'll fill your back with mac rounds
Ask Preme n*gga 50 don't back down
I kick it funky like fiends in a crack house
Cross the line boy I'm gonna air your a.ss out
Screw your face at me, I wanna know what thats 'bout
n*gga I know you ain't mad, I done came up
And if you are, fu*k you 'cause I ain't changed up
The O.G's wanna talk but I don't know these n*ggas
And I ain't did no business with 'em, I don't owe these n*ggas
A minute of my time, get it 'cause I grind
All across the globe like the worlds mine
Yeah!

Talk about him dry snitching on Ghetto Qu'ran but all these rap n*ggaz would do that sh*t if they really lived what they talk, but they didn't. So they drop a name or two most of the time just to have it come out they ain't know what the fu*k they were talking about. Or shout out a hood just to have it come out they not really from there like that. All these n*ggaz backgrounds are questionable but no one ever questions 50's background. They try to use the snitch card.....but Wayne, T.I., Ross, Game, Fat Joe, Jada, Ja Rule, Cam'ron......all of them been called out before, some on numerous occasions.

I mean seriously.....Rick Ross........Mr. "100 Favors"........Mr. "I never heard of Rick Ross" ......Did everyone forget about the Told Y'all video? That sh*t wasn't that long ago, n*ggaz wasn't no tattted up shade wearing big beard boss and that sh*t was only a couple of years before he came out. n*gga was in a too tight Lakers/Celtic Jersey's trying his best to actually rap decent lyrics.

And I'm more of fan of the artists this n*gga beefs with but I can give credit where credit is due.
:agreement6: preech brother.

Read the verse (Still k!ll) made me realize how good it really is.
 9 years ago '07        #379
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
 Ghettoquiz said:
"The cop fu*ked Foxy
Sucked the come out a bimbo
fag**t must have thought he'd knock me out like Kimbo
With gonorrhea lips his breath stronger than indo"

^^^^lmao he always shoot the people around his victims hahaha
Everybody can get it lol even the bi*ches