Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-30-2009, 02:44 PM         #321
mprjxl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga gave him 48 hours to realese another diss
better yet he gave him 48 hours to destroy him completely
another rapper added to the list
fu*k THE C.O.
 9 years ago '04        #322
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
mafia music is kinda hard.
 9 years ago '05        #323
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Smh look at all these pussies trying to co-sign a n*gga that LIED about what he did before being a rapper. Not only did he lie, he denied the sh*t three different times WITH EXPLANATIONS. And he's still credible? WHY?

50 Cent is mashin on this phoney. GOOD. Get rid of him.
 9 years ago '05        #324
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 stitch said:
OHHH MAN I'M SO EXCITED. A DISS TRACK. YAY. THE ANTICIPATION.

TWO NOTHING a.ss MTV-GANGSTA RAPPERS THAT CAN'T EVEN RHYME RIGHT.

Man come on.

*goes back to the Budden vs. Saigon beef and doesn't give a fucc what they sold*
n*gga you commented in the thread didnt you?

And you going to keep commenting cause your a FAN. FACE IT.
 9 years ago '05        #325
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 CheezyDoDo said:
by way 50

wayne never said he wanted to battle wayne,he jus said he wanted a collabo

I think he said something along the lines of, Im a gangsta and I cant relate to Eminems sh*t.

But I have more respect for Ross then Wayne. But saying 50 needs to come harder is some fake sh*t, tryin to brush it off like this is not better rapping then Ross.

"Every other word out yo mouth's bout a Bird, like you sling cocaine, sh*t is absurd, yous a Rapper, yous a motherfu*king rapper, its a rap, your career's fu*kin wrapped-up."

Ross sayin Im sitting on 20 millions Top of the world, Then 50 coming and saying "Im the smallest n*gga in my Click"

HAHAHAH
 9 years ago '05        #326
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
"The cop fu*ked Foxy
Sucked the come out a bimbo
fag**t must have thought he'd knock me out like Kimbo
With gonorrhea lips his breath stronger than indo"

^^^^lmao he always shoot the people around his victims hahaha
 01-30-2009, 03:55 PM         #327
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn Ricky takin Ls in the new year as well
 01-30-2009, 04:03 PM         #328
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yourFATazzMAMA said:
@ these 2 cops going at it.

I guess who ever wins gets promoted to sheriff...

This just in! 50 and Ross squash the beef!!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #329
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Ghettoquiz said:
"The cop fu*ked Foxy
Sucked the come out a bimbo
fag**t must have thought he'd knock me out like Kimbo
With gonorrhea lips his breath stronger than indo"

^^^^lmao he always shoot the people around his victims hahaha
Damn I aint even peep that sh*t the 1st time 50 went in on that n*gga
 01-30-2009, 04:14 PM         #330
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 subway series said:
waits for someone to photoshop rick ross's face onto the blart mall cop poster
That been out man

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #331
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
In related news, Ross' signature shoe which was set to be released by sneaker company Pony has been cancelled. Sneaker blog Soleblvd reports that Pony backed away from releasing the shoe because of Ross' past as a correctional officer.
and it beginss!

another name on the list

officer rickyy

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-30-2009 at 04:31 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #332
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,179 | Props total: 132 132
officer ricky
 01-30-2009, 04:37 PM         #333
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I know Pablo, Noriega, the real Noriega
He owe me a hundred favors"

Hmmmmmmmmmm, but Noriega's been locked up since 89 (Ross was 13) and Pablo was k!lled in 93 (Ross was 17).....despite from 94-95 he attended Albany State College for a year where he planned on majoring in Criminal Justice. At Albany State College in his own words he was a Student Representative under his football coach Mr. Wayne Cambpell in which....

"Albany had just suffered a terrible flood in the summer of 94 so when I arrived at school there were a lot of clean-up duties. We joined the Red Cross and helped a lot of families move from building to building etc. We also had minor paperwork such as filing financial aid forms, etc."

Prior to that he worked at Metro Dade Park and Recreation from 92-93. Under Supervisor Anthony McPhee and once again in his own words....

"We communicated and exchanged thoughts and ideas with middle school boys and girls. Our job and responsibility was to become their big brother or sister for the summer. My supervisor loved the idea of me talking to the kids and by me being a high school all american I was a positive role model they could relate with"

He then went on to apply for a correctional officer position in 95 at the age of 19 in which he passed a thorough background check the turned up clean, as in no a.ssociations with known criminals and no a.ssociations with anyone locked up in the facility. He resigned from the facility in 97.

Rick Ross is a nice fu*kin guy.....end of story. So anyone defending that CO sh*t need to shut the fu*k up and stop trying to make excuses for their favorite rapper. Read the fu*king Smoking Gun Report.

The only option for dirt was the 5 year span from 97 to 2002 in which he would have suddenly had to become a major dope dealer while being discovered in 2000 by Suave House Records, recording an album, getting tied up in label drama then signing to slip-n-slide in 2002 which he then first appeared in the Trina video "Told Ya'll" for the All About The Benjamins Soundtrack, in which he looked like a broke lame a.ss fat bum.
 9 years ago '05        #334
HoviWay 
space
space
$899 | Props total: 0 0
man 50 has been DYING to beef with someone and he knows alot of rappers out there know he likes to beef and be a devils advocate so they usually ignore him...this guy is prolly rejoicing right now cos hes about to tear rick ross's lil fat a.ss up....unless rick ross teams up with some very well Know rappers on a diss track like they did to jah on the hail mary track, WHo is really gonna be lisning to rick ross's disses towards 50? interestig sh*t but i hope these n*ggas use it as an opportunity to make even better music...
 9 years ago '05        #335
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,269 | Props total: 632 632
 BurninLz said:
and it beginss!

another name on the list

officer rickyy

lol
 9 years ago '04        #336
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 wtr1906 said:
I don't give a fucc what this nigg@ do or did in his personal life, this song goes hard.... and like most of these rappers out here, these dudes are entertainers so I could prolly count the REAL ones on hand and if ya'll believe half these rappers do what they say in their lyrics, jokes on you!
of course everybody knows that mufu*kas be lying on they sh*t and its all story telling but if a mufu*ka lies about his past[especially about having a career in law enforcment] off camera and in interviews and keeps stating that his life is 100% real even though theres huge mountains of evidence and pics and he still denies it.....then he comes out months later like "aight that was me.....i lied....but im still the realest mufu*ka ever!!" then that puts you in a diff catergory of storytelling.....thats some fake a.ss fraudulent bullsh*t and you knew it was shameful so you lied about it.....he was locking up the same kind of dudes that hes gloriying and pretending to be......everybody i know now looks at Ross like a joke or a punchline.....no matter how hard a song goes I cant take it seriously at all cuz the dude rappin about drugs and k!lling and sh*t was telling mufu*kas when chow time was over.....lol this dude had perfect attendance like he LOVED his job....now he the reincarnated Tony Montana? get the fu*k outta here.

Last edited by persuazion; 01-30-2009 at 05:20 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #337
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,031 | Props total: 217 217
actually 50's diss is nice when will these rap n*ggas realize that if you goin go in on somebody i think cam said it best "we ready for 15 rounds" dont go in and then when they come back you on the radio talkin bout come harder than that, he shouldve been on the radio premiere'n his new diss already cause thats what 50 does he prolly actually got a few diss records done already for him to come back 2 days later ross better pick up that pen and get busy
 9 years ago '07        #338
offdahese 11 heat pts11
space
space
$584 | Props total: 161 161
Man both these n*ggas mc gusto from CB4 stealin n*ggaz names and life's then rappin about it but all in all, Curtissss is more hilarious a slogan than officer RICKYYYYY.
 9 years ago '04        #339
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 offdahese said:
Man both these n*ggas mc gusto from CB4 stealin n*ggaz names and life's then rappin about it but all in all, Curtissss is more hilarious a slogan than officer RICKYYYYY.
you think Ross will name is next album Officer Ricky?
 9 years ago '05        #340
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 offdahese said:
lol its his first name.

thats like ppl tryin to diss eminem by yellin "marshallllllllll"

"OFFICER RICKY"

thats so disgraceful

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy