Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-30-2009, 01:43 PM         #301
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
pontless beef that you had to comment on? pointless beef that you typed a paragraph about>

now I'll wait for you to type a page of blahblahblah

yes - I never pass up the oppotunity to sh*t on FL rappers.. Plus I knew that an idiot like you or Coolio was going to respond and idiots amuse me :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #302
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
just another name on 50s list

"Officer RICKKYYYYYYYYYYYY"

they r gna be doin that onstage everywhere

Last edited by BurninLz; 01-30-2009 at 01:45 PM..
 01-30-2009, 01:52 PM         #303
RUG-RAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50!!!

hahahahaa

officer rickyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmaoooo
 9 years ago '05        #304
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 magatsu said:
At the end of the day even though I don't listen to his music that much I still fu*k with 50 because of sh*t like this....

This n*gga say whatever the fu*k he want regardless of who it is. He addresses everything that comes his way, and he been that way. n*gga got shot up for a reason. For all the hate he get he a real n*gga. Thats probably why n*ggaz don't like him anymore, cuz he keep it too real. I listen to The Game's music more, but that n*gga fake as fu*k. All that dissing he did and dvd's and sh*t but he still didn't dent 50's sales, and can't match them himself.

A lot of these n*ggaz make a decent amount of money and ignore it when n*ggaz come out of the woodwork and start getting at them. At the end of the day these n*ggaz will never make as much money as 50, they can't be in movies like him, they can't star in their own videogames, they don't have the ability to break artists, and make business moves like 50. Plus he's come from more adversity and drama than any of these n*ggaz and still made it to a height they probably will never see.

And he funny as fu*k. His second verse on "Still k!ll" is one of the realest things I've ever heard a n*gga say, and the fact that you can listen to it, then look at 50 career and make a case that sh*t is true.....not a lot of artists can say that.

Where I'm from death is always in the air homie
Nanna love me so you know she say my prayers for me
I come creepin' through the hood wearin' Teflon
Hit the corners motherfu*kers get left on
n*ggas know if not they better check my background
Try and stick me, I'll fill your back with mac rounds
Ask Preme n*gga 50 don't back down
I kick it funky like fiends in a crack house
Cross the line boy I'm gonna air your a.ss out
Screw your face at me, I wanna know what thats 'bout
n*gga I know you ain't mad, I done came up
And if you are, fu*k you 'cause I ain't changed up
The O.G's wanna talk but I don't know these n*ggas
And I ain't did no business with 'em, I don't owe these n*ggas
A minute of my time, get it 'cause I grind
All across the globe like the worlds mine
Yeah!

Talk about him dry snitching on Ghetto Qu'ran but all these rap n*ggaz would do that sh*t if they really lived what they talk, but they didn't. So they drop a name or two most of the time just to have it come out they ain't know what the fu*k they were talking about. Or shout out a hood just to have it come out they not really from there like that. All these n*ggaz backgrounds are questionable but no one ever questions 50's background. They try to use the snitch card.....but Wayne, T.I., Ross, Game, Fat Joe, Jada, Ja Rule, Cam'ron......all of them been called out before, some on numerous occasions.

I mean seriously.....Rick Ross........Mr. "100 Favors"........Mr. "I never heard of Rick Ross" ......Did everyone forget about the Told Y'all video? That sh*t wasn't that long ago, n*ggaz wasn't no tattted up shade wearing big beard boss and that sh*t was only a couple of years before he came out. n*gga was in a too tight Lakers/Celtic Jersey's trying his best to actually rap decent lyrics.

And I'm more of fan of the artists this n*gga beefs with but I can give credit where credit is due.

well said
 9 years ago '07        #305
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
weak.
 9 years ago '04        #306
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
waits for someone to photoshop rick ross's face onto the blart mall cop poster
 9 years ago '06        #307
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14775 14775
 Cooked Brickz said:
How did this whole thing start?
well rick ross did the mafia music song where he threw wack shots at 50 so 50 responded. now rick ross talkin bout he and 50 met backstage at an award show and 50 made a facial expression that 'dissapointed' him. i sh*t u not, his words.
 9 years ago '07        #308
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550 OP
space
space
$92,553 | Props total: 70191 70191

[pic - click to view]

BAWS!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #309
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
at all these replies on this thread. are we still talking ross and 50? I guess RO$$ was right it's deeper than rap:laughing0:
 9 years ago '05        #310
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1226 1226
Rick ross i think we all knew he didnt sell major weight.. maybe he dibbled and dabbled but come on.. millions!!! fu*k outta here no one ever believed that.. maybe he a decent rapper but no way in hell is he betta than 50.. these dudes minds are somewhere else.. no one raps real sh*t about real hood sh*t like 50.. maybe he aint in the street anymore but he talks real..u neva here him talkin about millions in keys.. he raps his reality and n*ggas from where he from reality.. thats why the REAL n*ggas feel it.. u think he care what some 16 yo on the net think about him... if u dont think 50 nice or talk real sh*t then u dnt live it.. and thats ok.. just say "yea im talkin outta my a.ss" cause thats what most you n*ggas do
 9 years ago '07        #311
space
space
i swear if pac and biggie was listening, they'd be laughing at 90% of the rap game cuz these n*ggas are phony...
 9 years ago '04        #312
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
check this inter view where rick ross gets sacred when the interviewer mentions 50s name lmao this n*ggas a fake he dont want it

9 years ago '07        #313
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
50's diss was weak a.ss fu*k
 9 years ago '05        #314
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 magatsu said:
At the end of the day even though I don't listen to his music that much I still fu*k with 50 because of sh*t like this....

This n*gga say whatever the fu*k he want regardless of who it is. He addresses everything that comes his way, and he been that way. n*gga got shot up for a reason. For all the hate he get he a real n*gga. Thats probably why n*ggaz don't like him anymore, cuz he keep it too real. I listen to The Game's music more, but that n*gga fake as fu*k. All that dissing he did and dvd's and sh*t but he still didn't dent 50's sales, and can't match them himself.

A lot of these n*ggaz make a decent amount of money and ignore it when n*ggaz come out of the woodwork and start getting at them. At the end of the day these n*ggaz will never make as much money as 50, they can't be in movies like him, they can't star in their own videogames, they don't have the ability to break artists, and make business moves like 50. Plus he's come from more adversity and drama than any of these n*ggaz and still made it to a height they probably will never see.

And he funny as fu*k. His second verse on "Still k!ll" is one of the realest things I've ever heard a n*gga say, and the fact that you can listen to it, then look at 50 career and make a case that sh*t is true.....not a lot of artists can say that.

Where I'm from death is always in the air homie
Nanna love me so you know she say my prayers for me
I come creepin' through the hood wearin' Teflon
Hit the corners motherfu*kers get left on
n*ggas know if not they better check my background
Try and stick me, I'll fill your back with mac rounds
Ask Preme n*gga 50 don't back down
I kick it funky like fiends in a crack house
Cross the line boy I'm gonna air your a.ss out
Screw your face at me, I wanna know what thats 'bout
n*gga I know you ain't mad, I done came up
And if you are, fu*k you 'cause I ain't changed up
The O.G's wanna talk but I don't know these n*ggas
And I ain't did no business with 'em, I don't owe these n*ggas
A minute of my time, get it 'cause I grind
All across the globe like the worlds mine
Yeah!

Talk about him dry snitching on Ghetto Qu'ran but all these rap n*ggaz would do that sh*t if they really lived what they talk, but they didn't. So they drop a name or two most of the time just to have it come out they ain't know what the fu*k they were talking about. Or shout out a hood just to have it come out they not really from there like that. All these n*ggaz backgrounds are questionable but no one ever questions 50's background. They try to use the snitch card.....but Wayne, T.I., Ross, Game, Fat Joe, Jada, Ja Rule, Cam'ron......all of them been called out before, some on numerous occasions.

I mean seriously.....Rick Ross........Mr. "100 Favors"........Mr. "I never heard of Rick Ross" ......Did everyone forget about the Told Y'all video? That sh*t wasn't that long ago, n*ggaz wasn't no tattted up shade wearing big beard boss and that sh*t was only a couple of years before he came out. n*gga was in a too tight Lakers/Celtic Jersey's trying his best to actually rap decent lyrics.

And I'm more of fan of the artists this n*gga beefs with but I can give credit where credit is due.
props :applause:

"You wanna play stupid, be stupid, stay stupid, stay broke."
-50 Cent-
 9 years ago '07        #315
space
space
 eza said:
check this inter view where rick ross gets sacred when the interviewer mentions 50s name lmao this n*ggas a fake he dont want it

WHITE BOY...............happy thanksgiving Says:

November 27th, 2008 at 7:13 pm
This dude is a fat a.ss homo a.ss motherfu*ka that talks to much after the interviewer mention 50 name Mr. rick the d*ck face got spooked..LOL lame

9 years ago '04        #316
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lmao @ n*ggas showing 50 love after that diss.

50 officially sucks.
 9 years ago '04        #317
$ouljaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,034 | Props total: 231 231
I see why they call Rick Ross a Boss, cause thats what prisoners call COs in jail. LOL

50 bout to end this ni&&a career. It's over Officer Ricky. I like 50 cause he gonna say a ni&&a name in his diss songs, fat fake a$$ using subliminals just say who the fu(k u talk bout
 01-30-2009, 02:26 PM         #318
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 k!lled officerrrr rrickkkkkkkkky
 9 years ago '04        #319
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 Bkjj11 said:
dog.....hop off
LMAO i know your d*ckridin sheep a.ss aint tellin people to hop off, lol im sure ur panties are wet with these 2 clowns beefin
 9 years ago '07        #320
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
by way 50

wayne never said he wanted to battle wayne,he jus said he wanted a collabo
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy