[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #281
Phreaky41 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,358 | Props total: 2 2
Ross didnt explain anything in that interview. Who gets mad @ a person's facial expression? Thats the ultimate high school bs
 9 years ago '04        #282
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
50 is like the little punk in the school yard that does whatever the fu*k he wants and noone can beat him up, yet he dont want to be down with the cool kids i.e. (wayne, ross, the miami scene)

I dont care what anyone has to say 50's mom got k!lled by real gangstas he sold drugs for real gangstas' he did real sh*t period 50 realer then most all rappers.... Unless he goes on stand pointing and telling on peeps he aint snitch. ghetto quaron was for people who didnt believe him he named real names and has real history with those peoples....

50 fu*ked up a man (ross) who is standing on his last leg of his rap career looking for a hailmary, dude for real was a c.o. for real he was in a jail fu*king with street cats locking them up and sh*t rick ross aint no real o.g. if you would of asked me a year ago or whenever hustlin' came out i would of said na ross never had no real job maybe like Jiggy at Mcdonalds for a minute but na dude work as a c.o. thats fu*ked up.

As for wayne he kinda like Ja-rule in 00-03 peoples just waiting for a rapper to say what they thinking Wayne took what could of been a great rap career and lost... somewhere somehow he fu*ked it up cause aint nobody want to hear wizzy rocking on the guitar period...

make a list of people 50 beefed with and see how well they careers are now only crew he fu*ked with that he shouldnt of was the lox and time has past and real has reconized real and they straight so all you haters eat a d*ck....
 9 years ago '06        #283
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 CubanHitman said:
50 disses>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> > I dont think no one can fu*k wit 50's disses straight up
50's old disses >>>>>>> his new ones

i wish 50 still made disses like he used to but now the sh*t is terrible when u look at the lyrics and even the beat was garbage

i mean yeah he has a few funny lines but overall his disses are fu*king garbage compared to before

50's talking > 50's diss tracks now
 9 years ago '07        #284
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
the way everyone heres buildin it up im actually gettin hyped for the diss records. lol actually im waitin for the we are the world type diss against 50
 9 years ago '04        #285
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
50's a supposed snitch for ghetto qu'ran naming people he had interaction with

but ross is cool for claiming and naming drug dealers on hustlin he probably never met?
 9 years ago '06        #286
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,712 | Props total: 5703 5703
 9 years ago '07        #287
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Damn that new 50 is fyah!! 50 is back on that Get rich or die trying sh*t
 9 years ago '06        #288
_Dre_ 
space
space
space
$330 | Props total: 11 11
50's a supposed snitch for ghetto qu'ran naming people he had interaction with

but ross is cool for claiming and naming drug dealers on hustlin he probably never met?
Exactly..he names one obscure dealer a track.

I really never understood the "snitch" talk around 50. Anyone still going that route with him doesn't have a concept of what "snitching" is.

First it was with the order of protection that was forced on him by NYC after the stabbing incident with Ja and Co., then it was Ghetto Qu'ran...when a good deal of rappers have done the same sh*t on tracks.

Anyways, I'm just waiting for Yayo to get involved in this...he's been the goto guy for comedy lately....

Last edited by _Dre_; 01-30-2009 at 12:47 PM..
 01-30-2009, 12:51 PM         #289
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao Officeer Ricky lmao theese cats cant take on 50 south lost
 01-30-2009, 12:54 PM         #290
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he shouldnt respond South Lost
 9 years ago '05        #291
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7635 7635
after hearing the reason for the diss, ross will be apologizing soon.
 01-30-2009, 01:14 PM         #292
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At the end of the day even though I don't listen to his music that much I still fu*k with 50 because of sh*t like this....

This n*gga say whatever the fu*k he want regardless of who it is. He addresses everything that comes his way, and he been that way. n*gga got shot up for a reason. For all the hate he get he a real n*gga. Thats probably why n*ggaz don't like him anymore, cuz he keep it too real. I listen to The Game's music more, but that n*gga fake as fu*k. All that dissing he did and dvd's and sh*t but he still didn't dent 50's sales, and can't match them himself.

A lot of these n*ggaz make a decent amount of money and ignore it when n*ggaz come out of the woodwork and start getting at them. At the end of the day these n*ggaz will never make as much money as 50, they can't be in movies like him, they can't star in their own videogames, they don't have the ability to break artists, and make business moves like 50. Plus he's come from more adversity and drama than any of these n*ggaz and still made it to a height they probably will never see.

And he funny as fu*k. His second verse on "Still k!ll" is one of the realest things I've ever heard a n*gga say, and the fact that you can listen to it, then look at 50 career and make a case that sh*t is true.....not a lot of artists can say that.

Where I'm from death is always in the air homie
Nanna love me so you know she say my prayers for me
I come creepin' through the hood wearin' Teflon
Hit the corners motherfu*kers get left on
n*ggas know if not they better check my background
Try and stick me, I'll fill your back with mac rounds
Ask Preme n*gga 50 don't back down
I kick it funky like fiends in a crack house
Cross the line boy I'm gonna air your a.ss out
Screw your face at me, I wanna know what thats 'bout
n*gga I know you ain't mad, I done came up
And if you are, fu*k you 'cause I ain't changed up
The O.G's wanna talk but I don't know these n*ggas
And I ain't did no business with 'em, I don't owe these n*ggas
A minute of my time, get it 'cause I grind
All across the globe like the worlds mine
Yeah!

Talk about him dry snitching on Ghetto Qu'ran but all these rap n*ggaz would do that sh*t if they really lived what they talk, but they didn't. So they drop a name or two most of the time just to have it come out they ain't know what the fu*k they were talking about. Or shout out a hood just to have it come out they not really from there like that. All these n*ggaz backgrounds are questionable but no one ever questions 50's background. They try to use the snitch card.....but Wayne, T.I., Ross, Game, Fat Joe, Jada, Ja Rule, Cam'ron......all of them been called out before, some on numerous occasions.

I mean seriously.....Rick Ross........Mr. "100 Favors"........Mr. "I never heard of Rick Ross" ......Did everyone forget about the Told Y'all video? That sh*t wasn't that long ago, n*ggaz wasn't no tattted up shade wearing big beard boss and that sh*t was only a couple of years before he came out. n*gga was in a too tight Lakers/Celtic Jersey's trying his best to actually rap decent lyrics.

And I'm more of fan of the artists this n*gga beefs with but I can give credit where credit is due.
 9 years ago '04        #293
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,727 | Props total: 20212 20212
Fif lives for this sh*t.....we'll see what happens from here...
 9 years ago '04        #294
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 _Dre_ said:
Exactly..he names one obscure dealer a track.

I really never understood the "snitch" talk around 50. Anyone still going that route with him doesn't have a concept of what "snitching" is.

First it was with the order of protection that was forced on him by NYC after the stabbing incident with Ja and Co., then it was Ghetto Qu'ran...when a good deal of rappers have done the same sh*t on tracks.

Anyways, I'm just waiting for Yayo to get involved in this...he's been the goto guy for comedy lately....
Well thats simple. The "snitch" thing was started by the INC to attempt to counter 50's growing momentum in 2002-2003
 9 years ago '08        #295
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 385 385
@ these 2 cops going at it.

I guess who ever wins gets promoted to sheriff...
 9 years ago '06        #296
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Whoever that was up there that put Wayne into the Miami scene, please don't do that sh*t again. We claim Ross, but Wayne ain't from here. And I dunno what you idiots keep talking about the C.O. sh*t for. Y'all just sound stupid. A correction officer is a title. Nothing but a job to pay the bills. You act like dude was undercover or worked for the DEA. I bet if that was the last job on earth, you pricks would take it. Whatever pays the bills in a legitimate way and doesn't arouse suspicion. When you have priorities, that's all that matters.
 9 years ago '06        #297
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
lmao at rick ross tryin to act like that record didnt get to him and this sh*t over a "facial expression." wow

officer rickyyyyyy
 9 years ago '08        #298
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
I think everyone who mention Rick Ross being a CO is stupid to the fullest. Some of ya parents are are Nurses, Doctors, Cops, Lawers.. and you telling me the average dummy on the street has more power than ya own parents haha..

I'm not always on the street.. but I bet a million dollars I would go toe to toe and fu*k up any n*gga who test my gangsta in anyway..

50 is a loser and there aint no ammount of music thats gonna change that.. he got shot, thrown in ICU. Who is more gangsta 50 for getting shot the fu*k up or the n*gga who shot his a.ss?
 9 years ago '08        #299
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2394 2394
How did this whole thing start?
 9 years ago '07        #300
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546 OP
space
space
$92,320 | Props total: 69871 69871
 slimwillie said:
our parents don't claim to sell kilo's idiot
hahahahaha props hahahaha

*T-Pain voice* Just anotha day in tha life of a got damn fraud
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy