[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-17-2009, 03:03 PM         #2861
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
the only thing Ross has is good southern producers around him..

Fred Flinstone could sell a 100K+ units with their production..

The difference between 50 and Ross is people are running to 50 to have him jump on their tracks.
i doubt that, Ross was on a plenty of features lately..50 had his time and it passed him by

but Ross can rapper good enough to hold the beat down..i heard weaker and worst artist on dope production than Ross i tell you that, Ross holds it down on tracks..like Luxury Tax, Boss, Magnificent..he chew that sh*t up
 9 years ago '05        #2862
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 sniper1 said:

he in south side projects and baisley IN QUEENS?!!!!!!!

But that's not where 50 is. 50 is the one that's exposing him. Why is he going everywhere 50 isnt? The n*gga's office is right downtown, Manhattan. He can walk around the hood, big whoop. But the n*gga talkin bad about him is over there. All the time. Its his office. You can go see him he RIGHT THERE, but Ross wants to stay ACROSS the street OVER HERE. That's sucka sh*t. Go see the n*gga talkin bad about you, HE'S RIGHT THERE. Its no need for 50 to see Ross, cause Ross aint did sh*t worth approachin him about. This sh*t Ross is doing aint reputation damaging.
 9 years ago '05        #2863
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 braided_uppimp said:
i doubt that, Ross was on a plenty of features lately..50 had his time and it passed him by

but Ross can rapper good enough to hold the beat down..i heard weaker and worst artist on dope production than Ross i tell you that, Ross holds it down on tracks..like Luxury Tax, Boss, Magnificent..he chew that sh*t up
im not talking about features, im talking about Producers

You think DJ Premier is goin out of his way to get with Ross? NO
Is he goin outta his way to get with 50? YES

Last edited by BurninLz; 03-17-2009 at 03:24 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2864
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
since when does having the same flow on basically every song make you a decent artist
 03-17-2009, 03:23 PM         #2865
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
But that's not where 50 is. 50 is the one that's exposing him. Why is he going everywhere 50 isnt? The n*gga's office is right downtown, Manhattan. He can walk around the hood, big whoop. But the n*gga talkin bad about him is over there. All the time. Its his office. You can go see him he RIGHT THERE, but Ross wants to stay ACROSS the street OVER HERE. That's sucka sh*t. Go see the n*gga talkin bad about you, HE'S RIGHT THERE. Its no need for 50 to see Ross, cause Ross aint did sh*t worth approachin him about. This sh*t Ross is doing aint reputation damaging.
 9 years ago '05        #2866
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,528 | Props total: 7653 7653
 braided_uppimp said:
says the 50 cent fan from Florida who's siding with Curtis..disgusting i tell you
um even us in miami know ross lost....

stay hyphy
 9 years ago '04        #2867
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
 {XtoDaZ} said:
since when does having the same flow on basically every song make you a decent artist
thats why i always wondered why everybody thinks hes so hot.. His flow is always the same
 9 years ago '05        #2868
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 sniper1 said:
While you highlightin all of the lame sh*t the rapper Rick Ross is doing,
bold this while your at it...THAT FOOTAGE IS NOT EVEN IN QUEENS ITS IN THE BRONX far far far far away from 50 cent or G-Unit. n*ggaz is puttin in inserts of Queens footage and splicing the rapper Rick Ross in the Bronx to impress n*ggaz watchin youtube.

Highlight that lame sh*t. :greetings10:
 03-17-2009, 04:34 PM         #2869
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa ross lost...my dude who used to be tha biggest ross jockey is str8 embarrassed to play his music when we blunt ride now lol sh*t is funny 50 be destroyin careers
 03-17-2009, 04:59 PM         #2870
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow i dont keep up with rap nowadays but people still beef?
fu*k it atleast 50 cent dissed lil wayne hopefully he keeps dissing that f*g

but anway woah this sh*t is getting really personal i wonder if someone is going to get shot or k!lled or somesh*t
 03-17-2009, 05:09 PM         #2871
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn there are so many pages to read
but has anyone mentioned how 50 cent has crossed the line for even mentioning the guys mom?

i mean really.....if khaled and those guys were serious theyw ould have already busted at 50 cent
 03-17-2009, 05:21 PM         #2872
Da One 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At first, like everyone else, I was hyped at this whole beef going on. Then it just became repetitive. Now it's just childish. I mean sh*t, if 50 has so many shooters and everyone is a k!ller, how come they haven't fought yet?

SMH at the people fallin for this. 50 does this every time he has to drop an album. And Rick Ross is just that, a fake persona rapping about fake sh*t he's never done.

All a joke if you ask me.
 9 years ago '06        #2873
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Ross aint the only one doing it though. Rap is filled with nothing but entertainers. Very few of them actually do what they rap about.
 03-17-2009, 06:19 PM         #2874
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:

co sign :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #2875
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 HUDA2daF said:
um even us in miami know ross lost....

stay hyphy
 9 years ago '07        #2876
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 bobby's world said:
but that's not where 50 is. 50 is the one that's exposing him. Why is he going everywhere 50 isnt? The n*gga's office is right downtown, manhattan. He can walk around the hood, big whoop. But the n*gga talkin bad about him is over there. All the time. Its his office. You can go see him he right there, but ross wants to stay across the street over here. That's sucka sh*t. Go see the n*gga talkin bad about you, he's right there. Its no need for 50 to see ross, cause ross aint did sh*t worth approachin him about. This sh*t ross is doing aint reputation damaging.
dawg think logical. 50's security are ex law enforcement which upon ross's arrival will call police and do warrant checks on all of ross's goons, and probably perform searches. That's a gun/drug charge waiting to happen. You think no one is gonna call the cops once they see 2 army's appear? What is this the wild wild west? Ross is on 50's territory, nuff said.
 03-17-2009, 07:24 PM         #2877
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
dawg think logical. 50's security are ex law enforcement which upon ross's arrival will call police and do warrant checks on all of ross's goons, and probably perform searches. That's a gun/drug charge waiting to happen. You think no one is gonna call the cops once they see 2 army's appear? What is this the wild wild west? Ross is on 50's territory, nuff said.
and.....

why dont they go where ross is??? or any part of miami???....or why not go in opa locka, overtown, lil haiti or even liberty city???
 9 years ago '07        #2878
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 SmooveDude said:
and.....

why dont they go where ross is??? or any part of miami???....or why not go in opa locka, overtown, lil haiti or even liberty city???
CAUSE THAT'S AN L WAITING TO HAPPEN. THE ONLY TIME THEY WERE HERE IN MIAMI THEY NEEDED ZOE POUND PROTECTION, BUT ZOE POUND GOOD WITH BOTH CAMPS, SO THEY OBVIOUSLY AIN'T GONNA DO sh*t TO TRIPLE C'S.
 03-17-2009, 07:45 PM         #2879
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Pretty much

50 is staying away from the madness, if it were the old none wealthy 50 cent

this would had gone to the guns by now.
 9 years ago '04        #2880
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
50 cent will not step foot past that bridge lol...Khaled stay by my pops crib in fu*kin pembroke pines dat sh*t is NOT HOOD so he doesnt need no gotdamn security there...i wanna see 50 shoot a video in the city or even in hollywood/miramar he ain even gotta go to carol city lol..maybe that wud make khaled or shud i say Ross look bad..

I mean at least Ross is in the hood doin videos gettin love from some NY n*ggaz..i cant say n*ggaz in the street will do the same for 50 in south florida...let alone the surrounding north miami area
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now