most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-17-2009, 10:00 AM         #2841
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C'MON WHAT WAS THE POINT OF SHOWING SOUTH JAMAICA SPOTS WHEN HE NEVER WENT THERE ??

WE KNOW THAT HE FILMED THAT sh*t IN THE COLD WITH HIS SHIRT OFF IN CASTLE HILL PROJECTS IN THE BRONX , n*ggaS FROM CASTLE HILL SAID THERE WERE CRAZY BARRICADES AND MAD POLICE THERE SO THIS ENTIRE VIDEO IS A FAIL , AND THEY HORRIBLY FAIL FOR TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM THAT THEY WENT TO SOUTHSIDE WHEN THEY DIDNT , fu*kIN SIGNATURE OF A FAKE PERSON NEVER MIND A FAKE RAPPER .
 9 years ago '07        #2842
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
This isn't for all NY n*ggas, but how the fu*k did n*ggas let this n*gga in they hood so easily? He been playin' NY out subliminally talking about the state of their music n what not. It's crazy. NY n*ggas always lettin' these rap n*ggas parade through.
 03-17-2009, 10:01 AM         #2843
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
C'MON WHAT WAS THE POINT OF SHOWING SOUTH JAMAICA SPOTS WHEN HE NEVER WENT THERE ??

WE KNOW THAT HE FILMED THAT sh*t IN THE COLD WITH HIS SHIRT OFF IN CASTLE HILL PROJECTS IN THE BRONX , n*ggaS FROM CASTLE HILL SAID THERE WERE CRAZY BARRICADES AND MAD POLICE THERE SO THIS ENTIRE VIDEO IS A FAIL , AND THEY HORRIBLY FAIL FOR TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM THAT THEY WENT TO SOUTHSIDE WHEN THEY DIDNT , fu*kIN SIGNATURE OF A FAKE PERSON NEVER MIND A FAKE RAPPER .
 9 years ago '04        #2844
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
that was the day he went to 106 and park.....we already knew that he was there...
 9 years ago '06        #2845
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Bruce Leeroy said:
This isn't for all NY n*ggas, but how the fu*k did n*ggas let this n*gga in they hood so easily? He been playin' NY out subliminally talking about the state of their music n what not. It's crazy. NY n*ggas always lettin' these rap n*ggas parade through.
what the fu*k do you expect the local n*gga to do? make the block hot cus some fat fu*k came to shoot a video? especially when he got platoons of cops? no. you let the n*gga do his business and wait till he leave.

rick ross has had some of the worst disses i've ever heard.
 03-17-2009, 10:06 AM         #2846
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:
ross shooting a video in the bx is like 50 going to fort myers to shoot a video dissing ross.........ross aint from fort myers and 50 aint from the bx........try again mudasukka
says the 50 cent fan from Florida who's siding with Curtis..disgusting i tell you
 9 years ago '07        #2847
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 illathruz said:
what the fu*k do you expect the local n*gga to do? make the block hot cus some fat fu*k came to shoot a video? especially when he got platoons of cops? no. you let the n*gga do his business and wait till he leave.

rick ross has had some of the worst disses i've ever heard.
Do you think 50 could go down to Miami and shoot a video in one of their hoods/projects so easily? No. Why is it that NY is a safe haven for some of these rap n*ggas. You KNOW Ross got back on that tour bus on some "I told you I'm tha Bawse sh*t. These NY n*ggas know." Be real n*gga.
 9 years ago '07        #2848
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
how am i a 50 cent fan because im not doing backflips on ross dikk like you??????

heres the thing......use your common sense stanley......a lame is a lame no matter if he's from my state or not......ross is a lame, he was a lame when brisco said it, he was a lame when trick daddy said it, and he was a lame when jt money joked about it

plus im from broward county, fukk i care about a dade county rapper for.......
Yo Fam when did Brisco say that? I keep hearing that.
 9 years ago '05        #2849
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 braided_uppimp said:
says the 50 cent fan from Florida who's siding with Curtis..disgusting i tell you
how am i a 50 cent fan because im not doing backflips on ross dikk like you??????

heres the thing......use your common sense stanley......a lame is a lame no matter if he's from my state or not......ross is a lame, he was a lame when brisco said it, he was a lame when trick daddy said it, and he was a lame when jt money joked about it

plus im from broward county, fukk i care about a dade county rapper for.......
 03-17-2009, 10:28 AM         #2850
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
plus 50 used to be a boxer and can actually f!ght whereas the only violence ross knows is baton management.
:jumping0045: Oh n*gga that was a good one.
 9 years ago '04        #2851
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross was actually affiliated with them Boobie Boys from MIA though, so i believe partially some sh*t..but most of them guys lying, but if you letting youtube and some rumors u seen off an blog fu*k your thoughts up then idk what to say, Ross make dope music..go jam Rick Ross - Cry and you'll get an different perspective on his sh*t
you're a pathetic excuse for a Hip Hop fan...
 9 years ago '05        #2852
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
sigh...

Ross with a vocoder on his voice?

now iv seen/heard it all
 9 years ago '05        #2853
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Do you think 50 could go down to Miami and shoot a video in one of their hoods/projects so easily? No. Why is it that NY is a safe haven for some of these rap n*ggas. You KNOW Ross got back on that tour bus on some "I told you I'm tha Bawse sh*t. These NY n*ggas know." Be real n*gga.
because ross is a nobody, 50 cant go anywhere without ppl followin him
 9 years ago '07        #2854
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
 BurninLz said:
because ross is a nobody, 50 cant go anywhere without ppl followin him
Yea of course. It's the principle though. That fat n*gga shouldn't have been allowed to parade through the 'jects so easily.
 03-17-2009, 12:31 PM         #2855
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
sigh...

Ross with a vocoder on his voice?

now iv seen/heard it all
what about when 50 used the vocoder???
 03-17-2009, 12:31 PM         #2856
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now i agree that Ross lost this battle..but i wouldn't say he can't rap fam..he can't battle rap too well..but he can rap and he has nice production..so it's easy to listen to him...you just hatin if you don't think his sh*t jam..idk about that sh*t on that video though
 03-17-2009, 02:20 PM         #2857
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

he in south side projects and baisley IN QUEENS?!!!!!!!

03-17-2009, 02:42 PM         #2858
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
^ yeah his other music is coo but once u realize this n*gga is LYING then whats there to listen to? sh*ts played out, u cant even go n listen to CRY or Hustlin any more, sh*t u cant really sit there n listen to Push it can u??

i mean this n*gga aint made noone cry and he wasnt hustlin n he wasnt pushin like Tony Montana, n*ggas fake.. I used to think he was the fat black Scarface with all his Miami drug dealin tuff talk.. LOL.. n*ggas a CO tho.
hell yeah i can jam his sh*t, at the end of the day, it's only music..i can careless about them dudes ya know..i was just saying...ya'll n*ggaz be coming up with that lost sh*t..how he lost..dude have money and plenty bi*ches..so he pulled off that CO sh*t and started an rap career much props for that..dude make dope a.ss tracks that sounds good, if Dr. Dre and Ice Cube and Ice T can pull off gangsta rap..why the fu*k can't he and as i recall Dre was one of the fakest muthafu*kas ever to touch the mic..but he have one of the best albums EVER put together plus he couldnt rap for sh*t and wasn't even his lyrics n*gga have ghostwriters..like i said it's only music
 9 years ago '05        #2859
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
the only thing Ross has is good southern producers around him..

Fred Flinstone could sell a 100K+ units with their production..

The difference between 50 and Ross is people are running to 50 to have him jump on their tracks.

Last edited by BurninLz; 03-17-2009 at 02:50 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #2860
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
clown
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy