[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-15-2009, 05:55 PM         #2781
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
what does that have to do with what i wrote???....they grew up together, founded gunit together and were basically best friends
ur not paying attention...bang em and 50 HATE each other now...I know they founded the unit together I'm well aware of that...my point i'm making to u is..why would bang em say something in 50's favor despite their hatred for one another unless it was true,bang em has nothin' to gain since 50's thru with him..u can't seriously be this simple minded bruh?
 9 years ago '04        #2782
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 braided_uppimp said:
rick ross - cry >>> esg career, dude haven't done anything since 98
s.u.c.> c.c.c
 9 years ago '04        #2783
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
what does that have to do with what i wrote???....they grew up together, founded gunit together and were basically best friends
Dont you think somebody.....anybody would have came out by now and said" Man dude is lying he aint never sell like that"......especially since in his book he talked about it so much.....you would think somebody that knew him from back in the day would call him out on that....
 9 years ago '05        #2784
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7116 7116
People doubting 50 hustled are fu*king idiots. That isnt even disputed amongst his enemies! You guys are really reaching. Ja, Cam, Ross, none of them ever tried to claim 50 wasnt in the streets comming up. I think they know a bit more about the situation then you do. And they have many more resources then you to find out if hes lieing.

Quit reaching.

Quit hating.
 9 years ago '04        #2785
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
People doubting 50 hustled are fu*king idiots. That isnt even disputed amongst his enemies! You guys are really reaching. Ja, Cam, Ross, none of them ever tried to claim 50 wasnt in the streets comming up. I think they know a bit more about the situation then you do. And they have many more resources then you to find out if hes lieing.

Quit reaching.

Quit hating.
yeah all they can say is ....."he dont be in the hood no more" and "he has alot of protection"........dident you hear him say "Different day same sh*t, ain't nothing good in the hood I'd run away from this bi*ch and never come back if I could " Dude is making so much money and has so many different things going on why the fu*k would he be hanging out in the hood? And I really doubt he has an off camera police squad protecting him during all those Curly vids with him running around all over...
 03-15-2009, 08:06 PM         #2786
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
s.u.c.> c.c.c
of course, they been doing they thing..but they not even relevant anymore, why are we arguing, ya'll rain on top was shorter than leprechauns
 9 years ago '04        #2787
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
of course, they been doing they thing..but they not even relevant anymore, why are we arguing, ya'll rain on top was shorter than leprechauns
Like I said I prefer old sh*t anyway......most of my sh*t is before 2000. I would rather bang an old SUC tape then a new rick ross album....Trick Daddy the only dude from Miami that I'll listen to....
 03-15-2009, 08:39 PM         #2788
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Like I said I prefer old sh*t anyway......most of my sh*t is before 2000. I would rather bang an old SUC tape then a new rick ross album....Trick Daddy the only dude from Miami that I'll listen to....
i disagree, Ross made some dope sh*t..if you don't think so ..u're just an hater or an Texas homer..real talk
 9 years ago '04        #2789
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
i disagree, Ross made some dope sh*t..if you don't think so ..u're just an hater or an Texas homer..real talk
I liked some of his sh*t when he first came out but now everytime I hear his sh*t I just think of the youtube vids or the pics with him in all the cop movies....like when he say in that song with Tpain "working with the police" I always laugh...its just hard to take dude serious now.....but I will admit he does mostly have some fire beats.I think without those beats though he wouldnt be as popular....him over beats like "know the ledge" and "special delivery" was like torture....whats a Texas homer?
 03-15-2009, 09:11 PM         #2790
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I liked some of his sh*t when he first came out but now everytime I hear his sh*t I just think of the youtube vids or the pics with him in all the cop movies....like when he say in that song with Tpain "working with the police" I always laugh...its just hard to take dude serious now.....but I will admit he does mostly have some fire beats.I think without those beats though he wouldnt be as popular....him over beats like "know the ledge" and "special delivery" was like torture....whats a Texas homer?
lol u letting 50 fu*k your mind up, Ross make dope sh*t and and i will listen to his sh*t, as long as his music slap in the trunk with real tracks..he's going to get play in the ride... and most of them rappers these days are all fake..u can't take everything u hear about these dudes serious..it's all music mayne
 9 years ago '04        #2791
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
lol u letting 50 fu*k your mind up, Ross make dope sh*t and and i will listen to his sh*t, as long as his music slap in the trunk with real tracks..he's going to get play in the ride... and most of them rappers these days are all fake..u can't take everything u hear about these dudes serious..it's all music mayne
nah even before the 50 sh*t....when they did the 'every day Im hungry" vid when he was in the bathtub with all the mcdonalds....and the "biggest cop that you ssen thus far" vid.....he just became a parody.I know all the rappers lie in they sh*t....of course they dont be k!lling or kickin down doors or slangin like they say they do but Ross in on a whole other level of lying....
 03-15-2009, 09:51 PM         #2792
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
nah even before the 50 sh*t....when they did the 'every day Im hungry" vid when he was in the bathtub with all the mcdonalds....and the "biggest cop that you ssen thus far" vid.....he just became a parody.I know all the rappers lie in they sh*t....of course they dont be k!lling or kickin down doors or slangin like they say they do but Ross in on a whole other level of lying....
Ross was actually affiliated with them Boobie Boys from MIA though, so i believe partially some sh*t..but most of them guys lying, but if you letting youtube and some rumors u seen off an blog fu*k your thoughts up then idk what to say, Ross make dope music..go jam Rick Ross - Cry and you'll get an different perspective on his sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #2793
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Smoovedude is a fu*kin IDIOT. Why the fu*k would Bang Em Smurf lie about 50 puttin' work in? WHY? Think for a second you dumb n*gga. Their ENEMIES. F*ck if they USED to be cool, they don't fu*k with each other now. What a dumb n*gga.
 03-15-2009, 11:47 PM         #2794
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Smoovedude is a fu*kin IDIOT. Why the fu*k would Bang Em Smurf lie about 50 puttin' work in? WHY? Think for a second you dumb n*gga. Their ENEMIES. F*ck if they USED to be cool, they don't fu*k with each other now. What a dumb n*gga.
nigg actually gettin mad cause 50 did nuttin more than nickle and dime....thats not considered slangin
 9 years ago '04        #2795
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 SmooveDude said:
nigg actually gettin mad cause 50 did nuttin more than nickle and dime....thats not considered slangin
so you have to be moving keys to be slingin? get the fu*k outta here
 9 years ago '07        #2796
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 SmooveDude said:
I'm not mad @ all ur just a stupid mufu*ka. I saw ya nerdy a.ss pic on Budden's forum before you took it down too. F*ck u know bout the street n*gga? Pinesol reppin' a.ss n*gga.
 9 years ago '07        #2797
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 braided_uppimp said:
of course them bi*ches going try they best to sh*t on him, after the sh*t he done did..n*gga was not even taking care of them bi*ches at all..so thats explains it all about what he think about them broads, bi*ches are just doing what bi*ches do and that's dog em out after he done toss them bi*ches

the beef started because ross talked about how he would take care of 50's baby momma and how he wouldnt let his baby mother talk sh*t about him

so what 50 is doing with not one but BOTH of ross's baby mother including brooke who currently lives wit ross is the definition of ether

he's using ross's own plan of attack against him and got both his baby momz speakin out humiliating him and got one of his kids mothers on youtube fu*kin another guy and then she goes hom and kiss ross on the cheek

and for all the sh*t ross talks u will never see 50's baby mother on camera with rick ross or even within a 100 yards of ross because she know better
 9 years ago '04        #2798
korrupted 
space
space
space
^^ exactly how you gonna say the baby mother sh*t dont count when Ross was talking about Curtis baby mama first...and brought his son into it..
 03-16-2009, 12:14 AM         #2799
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but real talk tho fu*k all this MUNKEY talk...go pick up that album...april 21st..deeper than crap...
 9 years ago '04        #2800
korrupted 
space
space
space
if you ever been to jail you will never support a CO

or look at oatmeal pies to sameway ever again
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy