[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-14-2009, 08:53 PM         #2741
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Magnificent is average......Ross was begging Dj's to play that sh*t. Ross said this album will sell better then GRODT.......so well see.
begging?? that sh*t is dope, if you don't think that track is dope then you need earplugs n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #2742
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 braided_uppimp said:
begging?? that sh*t is dope, if you don't think that track is dope then you need earplugs n*gga
sounds like every other track hes on with an rnb singer....if you think that song is gonna push his album then...and yeah he was begging when he called in for the Ricky Smiley show

Last edited by persuazion; 03-14-2009 at 09:17 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2743
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Trill n*gga said:
I hope you aint serious
50 did slang......
 03-14-2009, 10:14 PM         #2744
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
sounds like every other track hes on with an rnb singer....if you think that song is gonna push his album then...and yeah he was begging when he called in for the Ricky Smiley show
Ross > every n*gga from Texas except Chamilli
 9 years ago '04        #2745
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
:angry12: This mufu*ka said Ross over Zro,Face and Bun B.....
 9 years ago '05        #2746
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 braided_uppimp said:
 03-14-2009, 10:58 PM         #2747
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
50 did slang......
nickle and diming dont count.....cause if thats the cause then everybody ive ever been encountered with has slung
 9 years ago '07        #2748
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Slim thug is hands down better than Rauss Bun B ..Cham ...Hell even some lil flip is better than I cant do a pushup Rauss
 9 years ago '04        #2749
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
nickle and diming dont count.....cause if thats the cause then everybody ive ever been encountered with has slung
I think he did a little more then nickle and diming...I mean Ross is taking it to the extreme....like a fake a.ss Tony Montana or sum sh*t.
 9 years ago '07        #2750
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Yo cant get realier than getting shot and "allegedly" getting revenge on the people that was involved

What has Rauuuss done beside rub his belly
 9 years ago '04        #2751
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 braided_uppimp said:
cocaine is a helluva drug
 03-15-2009, 12:59 AM         #2752
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
cocaine is a helluva drug
i'm fu*king around, but damn that state is falling off..Trae is dope, Ro is iight now..Bun B lyrically is fallin off..i mean Keke last album was cool..but Ross is better than half of em

and i have a question, i wanted to check out this dude K-Rino out, is he dope?
 03-15-2009, 01:37 AM         #2753
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
Yea, your braids to tight. 1st Rick Ross is not losing and now he better than every Texas artist aside from Koopa which isnt even top 5 from Texas. Get that n*ggas d!ck off your tonsils.

Last edited by FaceMob; 03-15-2009 at 01:38 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #2754
tmontana171 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,265 | Props total: 95 95
 Trill n*gga said:
ricky's lying a.ss said hes sold boatloads of coke and met pablo escobar and sh*t

so yall n*ggas saying 50 really did that?

Okay
Nah you right but im saying 50 was a hustler in queens ...n*gga sold drugs and lets not argue how much cuz no one in this forumn knows and he sold guns either way thats more then Ross who was at football practice after school .... yo if 50 came out and was rappin about football scholarships and correctional officing id call him fake

and all you n*ggas who say its not a big deal that 50's exploiting Ross' baby mamas if its such a stupid topic then why did Ross start the topic to pick how he was gonna "merk" 50 on mafia music???????????????

in a radio interview before the tia sh*t Ross said hes a real hustler and he would have his babymama talk sh*t about him but he would be a real G and make all the money off her and do a book...then 50 got tia and ross called miss info real pissed and startled then was silent for 4 days and came back with his plan of attak of just being ignorant to the facts and saying bullsh*t...if you cant read between the lines right there 50 is k!lling this n*gga in the specific way ross tried to get at 50 for...this is a slaughter man

Ross' keypoints on 50 is that hes gay, but ross also said he made a hundred million dollars last year dealing weight, hey

honestly Court Documents, s3x Tapes, Pictures, Tricking your childrens mother, Authenticity (nothing ross provides on 50)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lyrics ALL MOTHER fu*kING DAY if you disagree with that then you believe in Ross' fairytales so your the same n*gga who still believes in Santa and thinks the Matrix is a documentary
 03-15-2009, 09:28 AM         #2755
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FaceMob said:
Yea, your braids to tight. 1st Rick Ross is not losing and now he better than every Texas artist aside from Koopa which isnt even top 5 from Texas. Get that n*ggas d*ck off your tonsils.
Koopa not top 5, name 5 rappers from Texas thats lyrically better than him?
 03-15-2009, 09:29 AM         #2756
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this s3xtape
 03-15-2009, 09:42 AM         #2757
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is funny, Ross started it by telling 50 how he would take care of his baby moms and all other sh*t

And 50 turned around and did that to Ross, and showed exactly whose doing what, why it went this far I dont know, but its obvious both these dudes is trying to sell records, and 1 thing rick ross has at his advantage is a dope voice, his lyrics are cool but its his voice that makes the track and his swag honestly.............turns out his swag is real but most times he full of sh*t and lies like he's 5 ("un unnnn that aint me" n*gga thats you!!!!)

50 is more of a character turns out, this n*gga is a fool and he creative so he keeps winning, he stay a step ahead, I mean this will change rap beefs forever, now its not about the hottest 16 , its about my life is better then yo life and ill prove it.
 03-15-2009, 11:05 AM         #2758
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf? French montana is a camera director for all the pimpin curly videos?
 9 years ago '06        #2759
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 ferrari f-50 said:
Wtf? French montana is a camera director for all the pimpin curly videos?
i peeped that a while ago. it does say frenchy but who's to say its not another dude. the name is some what common. heck, could be though. find out who tim and broadway is.
 9 years ago '04        #2760
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Koopa not top 5, name 5 rappers from Texas thats lyrically better than him?
Krino,Trae,Ro,Face,BunB,KeKe,Esg,Kb and Pharaoh,Magno....Cham is aight but he uses a WHOLE lot of corny punchlines...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago