[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-13-2009, 11:55 PM         #2661
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
you cant keep defendin the guy

lol its over,take this L bro
how am i defending him?? Ross getting pus*y from state to state, dude is a rapper..this dude didn't care about his baby mommaz, that's why they're doing that...ya'll don't get it?? these bi*ches hatin Ross right now..so they said fu*k it..we going pay him back and the funny thing about it is that ya'll wanting Ross to care and sh*t lol when he really don't..real n*ggaz don't give a fu*k about wh0ores and money hungrey hoes, real n*ggaz toss broads and switch it up like fitted caps..ya'll just geeks and don't realize what i'm trying to say..it could have been 50 in this position i would say the same exact sh*t...funny thing about is that 50 had his baby mama and her husband living in his house with his and her kids and sh*t, wtf you think her n*gga doing right now?? Ross baby mama was a call girl..she been doing sh*t like this..50 just broke bread to put it on cam @ you geeks not getting it

How about we stay up all night? on the blog site. spread vicious lies and nasty rumors we could all write.
But thats all right.
let the nerds hate.
Cus in my face though, the words get ate. And hatins hard work...
when i just bounce back
This god work tell all the haters i'm back
 9 years ago '05        #2662
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,653 | Props total: 13767 13767
 braided_uppimp said:
How about we stay up all night? on the blog site. spread vicious lies and nasty rumors we could all write.
But thats all right.
let the nerds hate.
when i just bounce back
n*gga shut up. How the hell you speakin on what another man is feeling? Are you Rick Ross? No? Shut the f*ck up.
 03-14-2009, 12:00 AM         #2663
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kandi007 said:
how the hell would it be florider....?

i think it could be don cannon he produced alot of stuff with gunit and 50
myspace if you dont know who he is

or sha money

[pic - click to view]

thats all i can think of off the top of my head

ummm thats not sha
 03-14-2009, 12:05 AM         #2664
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
how am i defending him?? Ross getting pus*y from state to state, dude is a rapper..this dude didn't care about his baby mommaz, that's why they're doing that...ya'll don't get it?? these bi*ches hatin Ross right now..so they said fu*k it..we going pay him back and the funny thing about it is that ya'll wanting Ross to care and sh*t lol when he really don't..real n*ggaz don't give a fu*k about wh0ores and money hungrey hoes, real n*ggaz toss broads and switch it up like fitted caps..ya'll just geeks and don't realize what i'm trying to say..it could have been 50 in this position i would say the same exact sh*t...funny thing about is that 50 had his baby mama and her husband living in his house with his and her kids and sh*t, wtf you think her n*gga doing right now?? Ross baby mama was a call girl..she been doing sh*t like this..50 just broke bread to put it on cam @ you geeks not getting it

But thats all right.
let the nerds hate.
when i just bounce back

Quoting T.I. ......Really n*gga? Like for real? Wow.....
 9 years ago '04        #2665
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 braided_uppimp said:

But thats all right.
let the nerds hate.
when i just bounce back
nice :rasta:
 9 years ago '07        #2666
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550 OP
space
space
$92,557 | Props total: 70199 70199
Idc, that's how rick ross baby mother get down.

But that's just horrible for ross credibility of wifing up a ho and gettin her pregnant...

Ross has no taste seeing his 2 baby moms lmao
 03-14-2009, 12:21 AM         #2667
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 magatsu said:
Quoting T.I. ......Really n*gga? Like for real? Wow.....
i had to just to make n*ggaz get it, too many nerds mixing in with real n*ggaz...sh*t can get blurry sometime and u can't tell who is who, but come on..how can u care about what a bi*ch is doing and a girl u fu*ked with in your past, that's like me caring about a bi*ch i broke my virgin on at 13
 9 years ago '04        #2668
korrupted 
space
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
i had to just to make n*ggaz get it, too many nerds mixing in with real n*ggaz...sh*t can get blurry sometime and u can't tell who is who, but come on..how can u care about what a bi*ch is doing and a girl u fu*ked with in your past, that's like me caring about a bi*ch i broke my virgin on at 13
no n*gga theres a difference between some bi*ch you fu*ked in high school and some bi*ch you got a baby girl by.........
 03-14-2009, 12:38 AM         #2669
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
no n*gga theres a difference between some bi*ch you fu*ked in high school and some bi*ch you got a baby girl by.........
are they any difference?? i'd just take my little girl and careless what the baby momma is doing..come on man..if Rick Ross is hurting cause of this than he's a pus*y and a soft hearted dude, real talk...i don't have any kids...but when you move on, you move on what ya'll don't get is that the girl was an call girl now and his other baby momma hated him cause he wasn't taking care of business and wasn't even trying to connect with her and the kids...so he cared less about the broad..its fu*ked up he's not taking care of his kids..but them skeezers..he let them go

"you can have an ole lady, but these wh0ores they for everybody"
code we live by in the south, u need to get with it
 9 years ago '04        #2670
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
Pimpin Curley commentary during the video>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '05        #2671
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
So this girl is "magnificent"? Is this the type of females hes getting? Im only 21 and ive gotten better looking girls than his fat a.ss... 50 is putting the nail in the coffin... No matter what this situation definately ruined Ross's image and credibility... Its gonna be real hard for him to get back in the game.
 9 years ago '05        #2672
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 braided_uppimp said:
You clearly have no idea what's it like to have a b.m.... even if you don't have one its fairly easy to understand the connection there. This is not just some chick you used to fu*k with. It's the mother of your child. Somebody that you will forever be linked with on the strength of the child.

Just to make an example that YOU yourself could understand... imagine you paying your bm child support and letting her drive your vehicle, and she goes drives the whip to some dude's house and lets him bang it out. And then she buys pizza for him and gasses up your whip with your money
 9 years ago '04        #2673
korrupted 
space
space
space
if ross doesnt care about this sh*t then he doesnt care about his children....which shows what kind of character he really is
 03-14-2009, 12:49 AM         #2674
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Angry_Black_757 said:
You clearly have no idea what's it like to have a b.m.... even if you don't have one its fairly easy to understand the connection there. This is not just some chick you used to fu*k with. It's the mother of your child. Somebody that you will forever be linked with on the strength of the child.

Just to make an example that YOU yourself could understand... imagine you paying your bm child support and letting her drive your vehicle, and she goes drives the whip to some dude's house and lets him bang it out. And then she buys pizza for him and gasses up your whip with your money
i understand what you saying, but do you suppose to expect your baby momma not going to move on?? i mean you know better than me cause i have no kids..u probably do..would u expect your baby momma to not move on though??

i mean what you think 50's baby mother is doing right now?
 9 years ago '04        #2675
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Angry_Black_757 said:

even better example.....

Your baby girl starts high school and gets fu*ked with just because of what actions her mother did 10 years ago....

she drops out cause she cant take it....ends up on a train track with 10 n*ggas beating back to back to back....ends up gettin knocked up by some ugly fat n*gga and then.......
 03-14-2009, 12:51 AM         #2676
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 g0tt1 said:
So this girl is "magnificent"? Is this the type of females hes getting? Im only 21 and ive gotten better looking girls than his fat a.ss... 50 is putting the nail in the coffin... No matter what this situation definately ruined Ross's image and credibility... Its gonna be real hard for him to get back in the game.
it was probably an wh0ore he was fu*king with before he blew up, come on..u don't think Rick Ross "fat a.ss" is fu*king dime bi*ches??? dude is a rapper ..even Craig Mack fu*ked dime pieces in the time he shined
 9 years ago '04        #2677
korrupted 
space
space
space
why would you fu*k a call girl raw?
 03-14-2009, 12:56 AM         #2678
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
why would you fu*k a call girl raw?
come on man, look at Ross ..u think he was getting pus*y like that
 9 years ago '04        #2679
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
 braided_uppimp said:
come on man, look at Ross ..u think he was getting pus*y like that
I think he was talking bout dude in the video....but Ross should be asked that too
 03-14-2009, 01:14 AM         #2680
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hood_Rich said:
I think he was talking bout dude in the video....but Ross should be asked that too
oh my bad, either way i don't think Rick Ross cause somebody else fu*king her...Rick Ross lost for having a baby by that girl, come on fam
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy