[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2561
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 The Greatest! said:
u mind ya biz fool, wasnt talkin to u but u got in it so keep talkin tuff, dont bi*ch up now bi*ch!!!
Whoa Whoa there fellow, I dont usually entertain coonery but sense you seem to want to go that route and Ive got a few minutes I will

1) Aren't you a little old to be claiming GDN?? I mean youre half 70 guy 35 years old still banging

2) Hopefully this is your day off bc youve spent the last 4-6 hours arguing about Ross and 50, oh wait I know what it is GD's dont have to have jobs right?

3) Youre all on this e thug trip talking about putting hands on ppl and boxing and shooting maybe you haven't realized it but youre on a computer screen guy

4) I can't take youre tough talk serious bc you look like Braxton from the Jamie Foxx show....
[pic - click to view]

03-12-2009, 06:44 PM         #2562
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Whoa Whoa there fellow, I dont usually entertain coonery but sense you seem to want to go that route and Ive got a few minutes I will

1) Aren't you a little old to be claiming GDN?? I mean youre half 70 guy 35 years old still banging

2) Hopefully this is your day off bc youve spent the last 4-6 hours arguing about Ross and 50, oh wait I know what it is GD's dont have to have jobs right?

3) Youre all on this e thug trip talking about putting hands on ppl and boxing and shooting maybe you haven't realized it but youre on a computer screen guy

4) I can't take youre tough talk serious bc you look like Braxton from the Jamie Foxx show....
[pic - click to view]

ETHER PERSONIFIED:agreement6:
 03-12-2009, 06:47 PM         #2563
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
n*gga wait, n*gga please...u a hoe a.ss n*gga. u one of them n*ggaz who followed into a gang. n*gga, GD is big, but u aint no hoover, u aint no cheif or regent or anything. n*gga, u claim it. nobody payin u dues each month and they dont cut u a check

get LaRRY hOOVER'S d*ck out of ur mouth and a.ss and stand up on ur own two.

and quit editing ur posts after u think of some new sh*t to come out ur mouth sideways, u bi*ch a.ss n*gga
after u get pimpin curly dikk outta yo mouf homo nicca... u mad cause im affiliated and get love and u cant even kick on yo own block prolly nicca, sneak out the backdoor erday, u a e-thug/ homo/ jealous azz bi*chmade nicca mad cuz im real and you aint, thats the breaks bi*ch... you prolly was 1 of them niccas that got chased to the crib erday... u a wannabe.. get a life and some $$$$ and you might not be mad @ real niccas, f*gget!!!
 03-12-2009, 06:47 PM         #2564
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait a min...this n*gga is a so called 40 yr old GD, and is on Rick Ross side - he was a cop and u a e-gangbanger?? str8 comedy

GD's around the world lost one today.
 9 years ago '06        #2565
space
space
 whokid said:
n*gga wait, n*gga please...u a hoe a.ss n*gga. u one of them n*ggaz who followed into a gang. n*gga, GD is big, but u aint no hoover, u aint no cheif or regent or anything. n*gga, u claim it. nobody payin u dues each month and they dont cut u a check

get LaRRY hOOVER'S d*ck out of ur mouth and a.ss and stand up on ur own two.

and quit editing ur posts after u think of some new sh*t to come out ur mouth sideways, u bi*ch a.ss n*gga
Cannon Cannon Get Back
 9 years ago '04        #2566
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 deziking said:
well another wack rapper out the way thank god. WHo is 50 going to take out next hmmm.
Wayne is being very smart in not letting 50 bait him in.....
 03-12-2009, 06:49 PM         #2567
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what are you saying? I have money, a job..what are you talking about?? you are just spewing whatever you can think of to say? I sneak out my house? r u kidding??? u have to be..i hope u r.

man, im done with u. this is like arguing with my lady. she just blabblabs blahablaha even when she knows she looks like a moron.

oh - fu*k Ricky while im here and we talkin about fake n*ggaz lol
 03-12-2009, 06:50 PM         #2568
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
ETHER PERSONIFIED:agreement6:
u know what, yo moms said i look like braxton too while balls was in her esophagus... im GD AND U MAD... I BET U WONT GO TO THE CHI AND TALK GREEZY, FUKK AROUND AND GET COMATOSED HOE-CAKE AZZ NICCA!!!! PUT PHOTOSHOPS UP FOR LAUGHS... PATHETIC, LIKE YOUR LIFE... WHAT YO LIFE LIKE, MINE IS REAL!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #2569
space
space
 whokid said:
wait a min...this n*gga is a so called 40 yr old GD, and is on Rick Ross side - he was a cop and u a e-gangbanger?? str8 comedy

GD's around the world lost one today.
 03-12-2009, 06:55 PM         #2570
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
what are you saying? I have money, a job..what are you talking about?? You are just spewing whatever you can think of to say? I sneak out my house? R u kidding??? U have to be..i hope u r.

Man, im done with u. This is like arguing with my lady. She just blabblabs blahablaha even when she knows she looks like a moron.

Oh - fu*k ricky while im here and we talkin about fake n*ggaz lol
nicca im 35 on mar. 31 fool, and imma always be gd, till the world blow up nicca.. U aint on my level.. Im so 2009, u so 200 n lyin.. U broke, this nicca a car thief.. Nicca, got a cadi(02), a navi(05), big azz crib n vegas, own a salon and barber shop, and work @ at&t,, mothafukka can you buy that.. nope, u broke biotch.. Its still g.d.n. Puss boy

OH YEAH, ONLY SCARY NICCAS DONT REP WHERE THEY LIVE, USA, HAA U PUZZY....

Last edited by The Greatest!; 03-12-2009 at 06:58 PM..
 03-12-2009, 06:55 PM         #2571
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
u know what, yo moms said i look like braxton too while balls was in her esophagus... im GD AND U MAD... I BET U WONT GO TO THE CHI AND TALK GREEZY, FUKK AROUND AND GET COMATOSED HOE-CAKE AZZ NICCA!!!! PUT PHOTOSHOPS UP FOR LAUGHS... PATHETIC, LIKE YOUR LIFE... WHAT YO LIFE LIKE, MINE IS REAL!!!!
what are you smoking man? u need to sell that sh*t fu*k smokin it!!! yo momma jokes? yo momma said braxton and balls??? n*gga WAT? is that u on now? u got held back in grade school...mos def

again...GD's around the world lost one today

a moment of silence.:bsflag:
 9 years ago '06        #2572
space
space
 The Greatest! said:
Born in Cook County Hospital homie where it was so poor and so real baby photos werent taken but foot prints were so dont try and pull my card, raised for a nice portion of my life in the Chi but you dont see me cooning around e gang banging on the internet, so answer me this how is a pic of braxton a photoshop again anyway......

If youre gonna be a 76 year old e banger be intelligent about the computer atleast bc whether you know it or not g's grow out of that sh*t too

its you who feels like youre living a documentary but youre not
 03-12-2009, 06:59 PM         #2573
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ you being 35, a rick ross fan, a GD, a GD not living in Chicago, and an e-thug...

*looks and your corpse*
I did this to you...wait, u did this to yourself.
 03-12-2009, 06:59 PM         #2574
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackandgifted said:
born in cook county hospital homie where it was so poor and so real baby photos werent taken but foot prints were so dont try and pull my card, raised for a nice portion of my life in the chi but you dont see me cooning around e gang banging on the internet, so answer me this how is a pic of braxton a photoshop again anyway......

If youre gonna be a 76 year old e banger be intelligent about the computer atleast bc whether you know it or not g's grow out of that sh*t too

Its you who feels like youre living a documentary but youre not
not talkin to u playa, thats 4 whokid
 03-12-2009, 07:00 PM         #2575
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im out of work and im off this thing...

GD's lost today...blame the 40 yr old virgin lol
 03-12-2009, 07:01 PM         #2576
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Born in Cook County Hospital homie where it was so poor and so real baby photos werent taken but foot prints were so dont try and pull my card, raised for a nice portion of my life in the Chi but you dont see me cooning around e gang banging on the internet, so answer me this how is a pic of braxton a photoshop again anyway......

its you who feels like youre living a documentary but youre not
BORN @ MERCY HOSPITAL ON 31ST& MICHIGAN NICCA YOU AINT SAYIN sh*t, AND GREW UP ON 4 TRAY, SO NOW WHAT???
 03-12-2009, 07:01 PM         #2577
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
look man...its done. i now get y u like Ross...u guys are the same. u dont know when the coffin is closed. u still wrigglin on the inside tryna get out...lol
 03-12-2009, 07:02 PM         #2578
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
im out of work and im off this thing...

Gd's lost today...blame the 40 yr old virgin lol
thats yo pops you adopted reject!!!
 03-12-2009, 07:03 PM         #2579
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
look man...its done. I now get y u like ross...u guys are the same. U dont know when the coffin is closed. U still wrigglin on the inside tryna get out...lol
and u luuuuuv cuuuuuurtiiiis, digga hole, bury yaself again!!!!
 9 years ago '07        #2580
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 persuazion said:
its a different baby mama.....he took one shoppin and shes writing a book exposing him on Gunit books.....and he got this one in a s3x tape while he narrates it..... You can say Rick dont care all you want but you and I both know its k!lling him deep down inside....when he goes to pick up his kid from them hes just going to see Pimpin Curly's face....
correct and to quote rick ross "it's deeper than rap"

you are never done wit ya bm because you still maintain a relationship wit the broad because you have a child in common FOREVER

this isnt some random bi*ch he got head from or in ross's case ate her pus*y out in public this is the mother of his child

on tape doing a pr0no it has to hurt him a little if not alot

everytime he pick up his kid from her house he gonna remember 50 had his baby mother on tape fu*kin some random dude

at the end of the day it's a slap in the face to ross and it hurts more than 3 minutes of words of beats

hate it or love it give 50 his props when it comes to beef this cat is on another level

Last edited by getGwap; 03-12-2009 at 07:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now