[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-12-2009, 05:22 PM         #2541
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
im still here, and im tired of reading your fu*kery. fu*k ur gang. nobody gang bangs no more anyway, u 1998 ERA CLOWN SHOE
naah, 88 boy, i been doin this thats y i aint got time for u. hell yeah GDN TILL THE WORLD BLOW UP bi*ch!!! LIKE I SAID U HUDDLED UP. IM A REAL GANGSTA NOT A NET GANGSTER. I WISH I KNEW U AND U WAS FROM CHI, U WOULD B DEALT WIT FOOL. U A JOKE NICCA STILL TALKIN sh*t 4 HOURS LATER SAY WHATEVA, IM THRU WIT U LOSER GET $ AND STOP HATIN, THATS A FEMAALE TRAIT, OR ARE U A FEMALE AND U PROLLY A SAD-AZZ SUICIDAL WHITE-BOY. EAT d!ck N BALLZ BIOTCH!!!

Last edited by The Greatest!; 03-12-2009 at 05:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2542
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 braided_uppimp said:
i'm good, its just only ya'll dudes bugging and trippin off that sh*t...the hood know already about hoodrats, ya'll don't...real n*ggaz ain't worried about that b/s..if i was him, i'd shrugg it off, 50 can't make no audio disses about me and it's all about music to me
real life disses hurt more then audio disses....id rather you talk about me in a song then fu*k both of my baby mammas.....no matter how much I hate them.
 03-12-2009, 05:24 PM         #2543
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn!!!!! 50 wasnt playin when he said he was gonna mess up hes life

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 03-12-2009 at 05:55 PM..
 03-12-2009, 05:24 PM         #2544
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Badnewz100 said:
It's now officially Deeper Than Rap !
 9 years ago '04        #2545
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 The Greatest! said:
naah, 88 boy, i been doin this thats y i aint got time for u. hell yeah GDN TILL THE WORLD BLOW UP bi*ch!!! LIKE I SAID U HUDDLED UP. IM A REAL GANGSTA NOT A NET GANGSTER. I WISH I KNEW U AND U WAS FROM CHI, U WOULD B DEALT WIT FOOL. U A JOKE NICCA STILL TALKIN sh*t 4 HOURS LATER SAY WHATEVA, IM THRU WIT U LOSER GET $ AND STOP HATIN, THATS A FEMAALE TRAIT, OR ARE U A FEMALE AND U PROLLY A SAD-AZZ SUICIDAL WHITE-BOY. EAT d*ck N BALLZ BIOTCH!!!
thats the lamest sh*t i've ever read homie what makes you a gangster you seem a little mad are you trying to pulla officer ricky on us. hell i got a 45 a 9mm and a smg i can easily k!ll a n*gga if i wanted to i think that everyday that don't make me no gangster i got a group of friends they hustle that don't make them gangster you still playing kid games but you'll never learn till they zipp a black bag on u but then its to late your life is over. i know a n*gga in the chi i'ma ask him bout GDN. see how gangsta you are
 03-12-2009, 05:53 PM         #2546
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
@ ya'll being more concerned about it than Ross..thats a bi*ch he was done with, this girl was out of his life, what the fu*k ya'll don't get? he's no longer with this broad...he done moved on from that wh0ore
:f!ghting11:

stfu
 9 years ago '08        #2547
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,094 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Badnewz100 said:
It's now officially Deeper Than Rap !

[pic - click to view]

uh huh huh huh, he said "deeper."
 9 years ago '06        #2548
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
 Dipset905 said:
50 is a damn FOOL!!!

is this the baby mom who he took shopping?
Nope this is the other one

I just find it hilarious that 50 keeps coming with this sh*t.
 03-12-2009, 05:57 PM         #2549
Brown Bomber II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
has any rapper taken more L's than rick..at this point...I'd rather pose for a picture with vanilla Ice & kevin federline than with rick...
LMAO, yall n*ggas is silly man. But this is the final in the coffin.
 9 years ago '05        #2550
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,530 | Props total: 7656 7656
im sure he just picked up the miami new times and saw her in the back or so....
 03-12-2009, 06:07 PM         #2551
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dog4life said:
thats the lamest sh*t i've ever read homie what makes you a gangster you seem a little mad are you trying to pulla officer ricky on us. hell i got a 45 a 9mm and a smg i can easily k!ll a n*gga if i wanted to i think that everyday that don't make me no gangster i got a group of friends they hustle that don't make them gangster you still playing kid games but you'll never learn till they zipp a black bag on u but then its to late your life is over. i know a n*gga in the chi i'ma ask him bout GDN. see how gangsta you are
FUKK A GUN, SLAP FIRE OUTTA n*gga WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT sh*t, I WASNT DIRECTIN THIS TOWARD U, BUT TAKE IT HOW U WANNA NICCA, GDN.... CHI-TOWN, SOUTHSIDE LOW-END FOOL. CERTIFIED OVER HERE.. 4TRAY-47, STATE TO THE LAKE bi*ch... NICCA TALKIN SLICK AND CANT f!ght PROLLY. FUKK A GUN. WHEN I WAS GROWIN UP WASNT NO GUN-PLAY. U HAD TO f!ght FOOL. WHICH MOST OF THESE Y2K AZZ NICCAS CANT THROW THEM THANGS, WANNA RUN GET THE PISTOL. U A HOE, I AINT MENTIONED A STRAP 1 TIME.. CUT IT OUT. ERBODY GOT A STRAP LAME!!! WHERE U FROM???

Last edited by The Greatest!; 03-12-2009 at 06:08 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #2552
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 The Greatest! said:
naah, 88 boy, i been doin this thats y i aint got time for u. hell yeah GDN TILL THE WORLD BLOW UP bi*ch!!! LIKE I SAID U HUDDLED UP. IM A REAL GANGSTA NOT A NET GANGSTER. I WISH I KNEW U AND U WAS FROM CHI, U WOULD B DEALT WIT FOOL. U A JOKE NICCA STILL TALKIN sh*t 4 HOURS LATER SAY WHATEVA, IM THRU WIT U LOSER GET $ AND STOP HATIN, THATS A FEMAALE TRAIT, OR ARE U A FEMALE AND U PROLLY A SAD-AZZ SUICIDAL WHITE-BOY. EAT d*ck N BALLZ BIOTCH!!!
damn homie whats the deal with all of that anger and hostile language.
 9 years ago '04        #2553
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5209 5209
well another wack rapper out the way thank god. WHo is 50 going to take out next hmmm.
 03-12-2009, 06:19 PM         #2554
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that bi*ch got a nice body
 03-12-2009, 06:21 PM         #2555
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
stop editing your posts after u think of some new sh*t to say, f*g**t. like i said, ur a clown. nobody gang bangs no more. u in las vegas claimin chicago hard, u fu*k boy.

u r the epitome of e-thug:greetings10:

quit catching feelings, and quit typin in big letter, u f*g**t clown.
 9 years ago '04        #2556
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 dog4life said:
I'll save you the call...GDN is the largest gang in the Midwest with a nationwide reach since Chicago spreads like wildfires. I aint GD, but figured i'd let you know they werent the boy scouts of america.
 03-12-2009, 06:30 PM         #2557
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
stop editing your posts after u think of some new sh*t to say, f*g**t. like i said, ur a clown. nobody gang bangs no more. u in las vegas claimin chicago hard, u fu*k boy.

u r the epitome of e-thug:greetings10:

quit catching feelings, and quit typin in big letter, u f*g**t clown.

who's fukkin who!!!! listen to it . thats for u bi*ch nicca!!!
 03-12-2009, 06:31 PM         #2558
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
damn homie whats the deal with all of that anger and hostile language.
u mind ya biz fool, wasnt talkin to u but u got in it so keep talkin tuff, dont bi*ch up now bi*ch!!!
 03-12-2009, 06:33 PM         #2559
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
I'll save you the call...GDN is the largest gang in the Midwest with a nationwide reach since Chicago spreads like wildfires. I aint GD, but figured i'd let you know they werent the boy scouts of america.
this bi*ch betta ask somebody or watch american gangster on BET!!!!
 03-12-2009, 06:38 PM         #2560
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
this bi*ch betta ask somebody or watch american gangster on BET!!!!
n*gga wait, n*gga please...u a hoe a.ss n*gga. u one of them n*ggaz who followed into a gang. n*gga, GD is big, but u aint no hoover, u aint no cheif or regent or anything. n*gga, u claim it. nobody payin u dues each month and they dont cut u a check

get LaRRY hOOVER'S d*ck out of ur mouth and a.ss and stand up on ur own two.

and quit editing ur posts after u think of some new sh*t to come out ur mouth sideways, u bi*ch a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy