[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-12-2009, 02:00 PM         #2461
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
Kanye is bigger right now then any rapper not named Em,Wayne,Jay or TI so tell me why it's so bad to lose to Kanye?
i mean he 50, he aint supposed to lose let yall tell it. he talked all that sh*t and got sh*tted on. i will not lose, u aint jigga, u lost like he did. the winner is game and nas. nas=:guns1:gay-z............ game=:guns1:rabbit-mouf. the two niccas who think they run rap got ethered by so-called lesser opponents
 03-12-2009, 02:01 PM         #2462
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This, my friends...is the thread of all threads!

If u believe for one second that 50 doin this to 2 of Ross BM's doesnt hurt, even just a lil bit, then ur an idiot
 03-12-2009, 02:02 PM         #2463
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Jada hadnt gone plat since bad boy i thought
didnt go plat while on bad boy
 9 years ago '04        #2464
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 whokid said:
Ross loss - y, u ask?? cuz originally he said somethin sideways about 50 baby momma. now, every baby momma that Ross has is on 50's d*ck!

If u cant grasp that - get gloves

But how hard is it to do when he's throwing money at em? ....

They didnt have anything to begin with so if dude willing to take them on a shopping spree..you think they gonna say "No, im RR baby momma" ?

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 03-12-2009 at 02:03 PM..
 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM         #2465
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
i mean he 50, he aint supposed to lose let yall tell it. he talked all that sh*t and got sh*tted on. i will not lose, u aint jigga, u lost like he did. the winner is game and nas. nas=:guns1:gay-z............ game=:guns1:rabbit-mouf. the two niccas who think they run rap got ethered by so-called lesser opponents
I never said 50 can't lose. but he can't lose to a n*gga that is scared to be himself. Kanye won because Kanye is real.. no gimmicks. Ross is all gimmick

Nas isn't a lesser opponent and Game didn't win anything.

Games as much a joke as Jim Jones and Rick Ross.
 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM         #2466
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
50 made $150.00 million last year...2nd highest paid black entertainer. 2nd to Opra. Who lost again? I'm sorry I didnt hear that?
ok, u mus be an accountant or sumn, all the money in the world cant hide the fact he a snitch, make bad c.d.'s and his claim to fame was gettin shot and makin a name off preme, he lost. money dont make the man, man make the $$. get it right and keep it right son!!!
 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM         #2467
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:

They didnt have anything to begin with so if dude willing to take them on a shopping spree..you think they gonna say "No, im RR baby momma" ?
how you know what them woman had?
 03-12-2009, 02:07 PM         #2468
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
I never said 50 can't lose. but he can't lose to a n*gga that is scared to be himself. Kanye won because Kanye is real.. no gimmicks. Ross is all gimmick

Nas isn't a lesser opponent and Game didn't win anything.

Games as much a joke as Jim Jones and Rick Ross.
thats what yo mouf say, i bet more than half of bx would agree.
 03-12-2009, 02:08 PM         #2469
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
ok, u mus be an accountant or sumn, all the money in the world cant hide the fact he a snitch, make bad c.d.'s and his claim to fame was gettin shot and makin a name off preme, he lost. money dont make the man, man make the $$. get it right and keep it right son!!!
why you listen to hiphop because they all brag about the money like it makes them

you have no proof 50 snitched

I guess Jim Jones snitch when he call out all the bloods on Lennox then

50 made 1 bad cd thats it. Massacre isn't great but it's not bad
 03-12-2009, 02:08 PM         #2470
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
thats what yo mouf say, i bet more than half of bx would agree.
who cares what BX says. is BX opinion fact?
 03-12-2009, 02:12 PM         #2471
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
Smh excuses...first off whatever money he spent on Tia he's gonna make back with interest off of the book. Second off...what money did he spend on Brooke? He bought the video which is gonna provide him with even more money in advertisements on thisis50.com due to the major increase in traffic. He's making money off of them. Ross is paying them child support.

Getting paid off someone's baby's mother's stupidity>>>>>>greater than paying that same bytch child support.
every kid has a right to be supported. 50 burned his own house down to spite his son. rr prolly would fukk 50 BM but that bi*ch look like raspusia from norbit!! "i hope u have enough banana's for yo new gorilla":applause:
 03-12-2009, 02:13 PM         #2472
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
who cares what BX says. is BX opinion fact?
aw, and yours is huh, pipe down dude
 03-12-2009, 02:16 PM         #2473
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
why you listen to hiphop because they all brag about the money like it makes them

you have no proof 50 snitched

I guess Jim Jones snitch when he call out all the bloods on Lennox then

50 made 1 bad cd thats it. Massacre isn't great but it's not bad
man its documents from when they stabbed the nicca 50, he ran to the JAKES, say he didnt nicca soft
 03-12-2009, 02:16 PM         #2474
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:

man, what dont u get??

Ross kicked it off with the BabyMomma talk origianally, and didnt even follow through with the sh*t he said. He faked the funk

50 did it.

Its simple dog.
 03-12-2009, 02:17 PM         #2475
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
every kid has a right to be supported. 50 burned his own house down to spite his son. rr prolly would fukk 50 BM but that bi*ch look like raspusia from norbit!! "i hope u have enough banana's for yo new gorilla":applause:
so now 50 burned the house down proof??

pipe down if you don't have proof

raspusia -
[pic - click to view]

03-12-2009, 02:18 PM         #2476
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
man its documents from when they stabbed the nicca 50, he ran to the JAKES, say he didnt nicca soft
I can make documents.

there documents Ross was a CO and he is broke but you sayin he's somethin else
 03-12-2009, 02:22 PM         #2477
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
U should try shutting ya mouf and reading every now and then. Everything I stated previously is common knowledge to people who literate. Second off, if you say 50 dry snitched on Preme via his music...I can accept that it's debatable but I can accept it but for you to say he is a snitch as in a rat as in an informant to the police...this completely false. 50 didnt testify against Supreme. He was completely uncooperative with the police after he go shot. The shooting case is still open, no ones been charged in that crime. 2nd off, Yayo got the order of protection after the stabbing at the Hit Factory not 50. Smurf even said that. 3rd off if he makes Bad CD's why has every Solo CD 50 Cent ever released went Multi Platinum? Rick Ross doesn't have one Multi Platinum CD as of yet. See you dont really know what you're talking about. You're just talking out cha azz...If you hate 50 that's fine but atleast be a real n*gga and state the facts whether you like him or not. Facts are he's k!lling Ross...end of story.
zip yo lip nicca, where did i say he snitched on preme, nowhere. he got that man name all in songs and prolly sent the feds @ the inc.. i never said informaant either. but he a street nicca supposedly so handle that!! yo jake they stabbed me, ol bi*chmade nicca. he big swole puzzy boi.
 03-12-2009, 02:24 PM         #2478
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
I can make documents.

there documents Ross was a CO and he is broke but you sayin he's somethin else
whatever, so show me proof where rr was a c.o. then. them documents could be fake too then if thats the case. look i dont fukk wit neither 1. but stop gassin 50 like he run rap. this n*ggah an imposter. a comedian posin as a rapper
 03-12-2009, 02:26 PM         #2479
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
50 never told on murder inc about the stabbing...if i he did why wasnt any one charged in the stabbing? please answer that?
black tai or child, 1 of them n*ggahs was jammed up cuz rabbit-mouf. watch beef 2 its there fam!!! BEEF 2 THEY SHOW THE PAPERS, AND I THINK THE SMOKIN GUN GOT IT TOO!!! HE GOT ERBODY FOOLED I SEE. TOOK TOO MANY OF YALL NICCAS TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK. YALL BELIEVE ERTHANG THIS FOOL SAY!!!

Last edited by The Greatest!; 03-12-2009 at 02:29 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #2480
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 The Greatest! said:
didnt go plat while on bad boy
the lox went plat

Money Power and Respect
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine