Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-12-2009, 01:36 PM         #2441
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
ross is the leader of triple C's = a boss

ross = rich

and many different countries listen to ross music and like it....i.e here i am, the boss, this is the life, hustlin = worldstar
leaders of a bunch of nobodies? really that makes you a Boss.

a Boss is when you have your own video game, when you own a label with 4 platinum artist, when you have your own website,clothing line and sneakers

Ross isn't rich stop playin yourself homie. he's nowhere near the top of hiphop earners and if you think he selss weight...well k!ll yaself

world wide star who does no tours over seas and sells no records over there? really
 9 years ago '05        #2442
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
Lol a if 50 would be fuk up if rick ross child was around and 50 was fukin her to amusement park with that smirk on his face giving her a money shot
 03-12-2009, 01:37 PM         #2443
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
i dont own sh*t rr, the closest he got to my radio was on that southern gangsta sh*t. wit luda and field mob... real niccas dont care, cuz real niccas know u gotta eat to survive. to me rr was workin a gig
thats cool but why he deny what he was doin?

I don't have a problem with any1's past but when you're so ashamed of what you did and you have to deny it you lost
 9 years ago '04        #2444
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 The Greatest! said:
half the n*ggahs in yo hood dont fukk wit 50 no mo. when GRODT dropped. everybody was feelin him cuz the muzik was hot, 3, 4 flops later, niccas like he lost it jus bang out, fukk the beef...
every rapper popularity dies down.. esp when they reach that level.. Even if he did drop hot music.. Curtis was a bad album.. but those mixtapes like Return of the Body Snatchers etc were hot.. nobody wants to see a n*gga be on top for that long.. its the way of the world.. G-Unit felt off.. but every group felt off.. Ruff Ryders, Roc-a-fella, every single one.. thats just the way sh*t go down
 03-12-2009, 01:39 PM         #2445
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
stop snitchin, stop lyin, 50 aint been the same. u talkin like jada n joe were platinum n*ggahs b 4 that. cut it out yo
Jada went platinum on his last album dummy and gold the one before..now 5 years later he dyin for a buzz.

Joe was platinum in 02 w J.O.S.E. and now he's on Koch doin RnB joints pushin less then 100,000

get ya facts right B
 03-12-2009, 01:40 PM         #2446
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
How u gonna say this when nobody was fu*kin with ross until he became the "boss". His own people leaving him hanging. Its only a matter of time before his mother comes out and says something. Either way Ross has a lot more to lose than fif. 50 could drop a dud and still be in the spotlight. If Ross flops, he is over.
Posted via Mobile Device
the difference is, i used to be a fan of 50. never been a fan of rr!!! lol @ his mom's exposin em
 9 years ago '04        #2447
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2829 2829
 Michael_Moore said:
rick ross didn't lose but his children certainly did...lol at the lil n*gga's homies..."ayo dawg..a'int that ur mom in the money shot on thisis50?"

LOL at cats that can't see the embarrassing ramifications behind this...
I see it.. but I could care less about a pr0n tape.. I would disappointed when it was confirmed it would be a pr0n tape.. like who cares
 03-12-2009, 01:42 PM         #2448
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
I see it.. but I could care less about a pr0n tape.. I would disappointed when it was confirmed it would be a pr0n tape.. like who cares
the same people who cared when Ross put 50's kid on a monkey's body
 03-12-2009, 01:43 PM         #2449
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
Jada went platinum on his last album dummy and gold the one before..now 5 years later he dyin for a buzz.

Joe was platinum in 02 w J.O.S.E. and now he's on Koch doin RnB joints pushin less then 100,000

get ya facts right B
well i never been a pun, fat joe, terror squad follower so i wouldnt know, and kiss drop a album every 3 years so. yo point. stop snitchin deaded 50 and u know it. he let lil kanye beat him too he better than ye too right. niccas act like 50 the best thing that ever happened to rap. stop it! they werent consistantly goin plat, 1 time game went plat twice, i dont know what this 1 doin but im sure it'll go plat. :applause:

Last edited by The Greatest!; 03-12-2009 at 01:52 PM..
 03-12-2009, 01:46 PM         #2450
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
the same people who cared when Ross put 50's kid on a monkey's body
i didnt see that, gif please. i aint really been payin attention to this until the other day!!! monkey-boy rr boguish for that!!!
 03-12-2009, 01:48 PM         #2451
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
leaders of a bunch of nobodies? really that makes you a Boss.

a Boss is when you have your own video game, when you own a label with 4 platinum artist, when you have your own website,clothing line and sneakers
so by your logic JD aint a boss, tip aint a boss....might as well throw in 99.9% of rappers....video game = boss huh, who in the industry cant/doesnt have a website???

G.O.A.T. said:
Ross isn't rich stop playin yourself homie. he's nowhere near the top of hiphop earners and if you think he selss weight...well k!ll yaself
so the only rich people in hiphop are the top earners....try again

G.O.A.T. said:
world wide star who does no tours over seas and sells no records over there? really
......u have all of this mixed up, i mean u have to....why wouldnt he sell overseas when he continuously has number 1 hits here and people look at america for music suggestions 9/10
 03-12-2009, 01:49 PM         #2452
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
well i never been a pun, fat joe, terror squad follower so i wouldnt know, and kiss drop a album every 3 years so. yo point. stop snitchin deaded 50 and u know it. he let lil kanye beat him too he better than ye too right. niccas act like 50 the best thing that ever happened to rap. stop it!
Kanye is bigger right now then any rapper not named Em,Wayne,Jay or TI so tell me why it's so bad to lose to Kanye?
 03-12-2009, 01:49 PM         #2453
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
well i never been a pun, fat joe, terror squad follower so i wouldnt know, and kiss drop a album every 3 years so. yo point. stop snitchin deaded 50 and u know it. he let lil kanye beat him too he better than ye too right. niccas act like 50 the best thing that ever happened to rap. stop it!
:applause:
 03-12-2009, 01:50 PM         #2454
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
so by your logic JD aint a boss, tip aint a boss....might as well throw in 99.9% of rappers....video game = boss huh, who in the industry cant/doesnt have a website???

so the only rich people in hiphop are the top earners....try again

......u have all of this mixed up, i mean u have to....why wouldnt he sell overseas when he continuously has number 1 hits here and people look at america for music suggestions 9/10

TI isn't a boss

JD works for other labels.. not a boss

and yes 99% of rappers aren't bosses fool

show me where all these #1 hits from Ross are. I'll wait
 9 years ago '06        #2455
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 The Greatest! said:
yeah, and now rr a household name cuz of 50.. i think rr doin victory laps, then again, his big-azz will run outta breath!!! he walkin round the track!
this isnt the kind of publicity ross needed or wanted he was already a quasi successful artist but theres no chance for recovery I mean to date Ja Rule was the most popular career 50 destroyed and JA is light years ahead of Ross in sales and was in marketability and even rapping (sometimes)
 03-12-2009, 01:51 PM         #2456
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross loss - y, u ask?? cuz originally he said somethin sideways about 50 baby momma. now, every baby momma that Ross has is on 50's d*ck!

If u cant grasp that - get gloves
 03-12-2009, 01:52 PM         #2457
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
Ross loss - y, u ask?? cuz originally he said somethin sideways about 50 baby momma. now, every baby momma that Ross has is on 50's d*ck!

If u cant grasp that - get gloves
gottem
 9 years ago '08        #2458
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,447 | Props total: 530 530
LMAO... I'm telling you these days in Hip Hop when cats beef they take it to some WWE type sh*t.
 9 years ago '06        #2459
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 G.O.A.T. said:
Jada went platinum on his last album dummy :rolllaugh: and gold the one before..now 5 years later he dyin for a buzz.

get ya facts right B
Jada hadnt gone plat since bad boy i thought
 03-12-2009, 01:57 PM         #2460
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
Jada hadnt gone plat since bad boy i thought
certified plat in 05...

)

Last edited by G.O.A.T.; 03-12-2009 at 01:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy