[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #2421
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 topshotta22 said:
smh at these ross d*ckriders or fifty haters, how can you say 50 isnt k!llING ross in this beef? Ross lost before it even started, he's was a muthafu*kin co, that's an automatic L, and he should shut his mout' while he still has some sort of career left....
50 isn't doing anything but stating the obvious, so it isn't necessarily "killing".....its more like pointing a finger and laughing after the damage was done
 9 years ago '08        #2422
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
Yeah, but there is damage done, unfixable damage, it's a wrap for ross, and i aint even a fan of fifty, but this beef is a joke, you got ross talkin to a cake, this f*g**t still cant admit he was a CO, if he admitted it from the jump, he could still have a chance against fifty, but he didnt, making it seem like he's even ashamed of himself...smh...
 03-12-2009, 01:13 PM         #2423
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 cant make good muzik no mo, so he start beef to distract the masses jus to stay relevant and in the process he losin every fan he had lil by lil. fukk that nicca, we know u was a comic in ya past life, u funny. but in this lifetime as a rapper ur done, a memory, yo claim to fame was murda inc. beatin yo azz in the studio and u told the pigs.. that aint G, i'd rather be a c.o. than a snitch any day of the week. n*ggahs 4got about that.. i didnt
 03-12-2009, 01:15 PM         #2424
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 topshotta22 said:
Yeah, but there is damage done, unfixable damage, it's a wrap for ross, and i aint even a fan of fifty, but this beef is a joke, you got ross talkin to a cake, this f*g**t still cant admit he was a CO, if he admitted it from the jump, he could still have a chance against fifty, but he didnt, making it seem like he's even ashamed of himself...smh...
Exactly, 50 doing victory laps and sh*t. Its ugly.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-12-2009, 01:17 PM         #2425
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
lol Jay dont go at dudes who he doesnt know personally. 50 is cool with jay, did commercials together for reebok, give each other props. The only time there was an issue was back in '99-'00 when how to rob was dissing everyone and how it was just for publicity. Dudes actin like this is WWE gettin it confused. It's really not. Whatever game says or does is unfounded because he doesn't know 50 or jay. He's a puppet. I could give a sh*t who got k!lled on wax if it doesnt mean anything in reality.
Posted via Mobile Device
he didnt know nas, what cuz they from NYC they knew each other huh. fukk outta here.. callin my crib and i aint even give you my number.. that says it all. u aint gotta know a n*ggah to diss em
 03-12-2009, 01:18 PM         #2426
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
just curiosity, but what does money have to do with their beef???
because 50 can't lose n*gga. how can 50 lose when he's where Ross wants to be.

Ross brags about money all day and now he can't say sh*t about it..

everything Ross claims to be 50 really is.. a boss,rich and a world star

Last edited by G.O.A.T.; 03-12-2009 at 01:21 PM..
 03-12-2009, 01:20 PM         #2427
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
50 cant make good muzik no mo, so he start beef to distract the masses jus to stay relevant and in the process he losin every fan he had lil by lil. fukk that nicca, we know u was a comic in ya past life, u funny. but in this lifetime as a rapper ur done, a memory, yo claim to fame was murda inc. beatin yo azz in the studio and u told the pigs.. that aint G, i'd rather be a c.o. than a snitch any day of the week. n*ggahs 4got about that.. i didnt
50 been startin beef since before he blew up.. so tell me how he does it just to stay relevant?
 03-12-2009, 01:20 PM         #2428
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Exactly, 50 doing victory laps and sh*t. Its ugly.
Posted via Mobile Device
yeah, and now rr a household name cuz of 50.. i think rr doin victory laps, then again, his big-azz will run outta breath!!! he walkin round the track!
 03-12-2009, 01:21 PM         #2429
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
yeah, and now rr a household name cuz of 50.. i think rr doin victory laps, then again, his big-azz will run outta breath!!! he walkin round the track!
Rick Ross is a household name like so many other people 50 dissed. how did they make out?
 03-12-2009, 01:22 PM         #2430
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
50 been startin beef since before he blew up.. so tell me how he does it just to stay relevant?
cause the muzik is trash, at least back then his sh*t was tight!!!
 03-12-2009, 01:22 PM         #2431
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
How is he losing fans? Dude has some sort of commercial formula. 3 albums in and he's sold about as many records as jay did in a career. So even if he lost a few, it's not significant. Rick Ross on the other hand.......If his album flops, call it a flatline.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-12-2009, 01:23 PM         #2432
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rick ross didn't lose but his children certainly did...lol at the lil n*gga's homies..."ayo dawg..a'int that ur mom in the money shot on thisis50?"

LOL at cats that can't see the embarrassing ramifications behind this...
 03-12-2009, 01:26 PM         #2433
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
Rick Ross is a household name like so many other people 50 dissed. how did they make out?
the difference is, rr kicked the beef off, fif didnt. i think rr gon stand tall thru this. cuz when i heard he dissed 1st im like rr on sumn. now i know, he want that spotlight. ross did right cuz like i said fukk the pups, get @ the big dog. i respect that man 4 that and im not a fan of rr, some of his sh*t cool, but.....
 03-12-2009, 01:29 PM         #2434
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
cause the muzik is trash, at least back then his sh*t was tight!!!
yeah Piggy Bank was tight but for some reason Jada and Joe ain't been sh*t since
 03-12-2009, 01:29 PM         #2435
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
How is he losing fans? Dude has some sort of commercial formula. 3 albums in and he's sold about as many records as jay did in a career. So even if he lost a few, it's not significant. Rick Ross on the other hand.......If his album flops, call it a flatline.
Posted via Mobile Device
half the n*ggahs in yo hood dont fukk wit 50 no mo. when GRODT dropped. everybody was feelin him cuz the muzik was hot, 3, 4 flops later, niccas like he lost it jus bang out, fukk the beef...
 03-12-2009, 01:30 PM         #2436
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
because 50 can't lose n*gga. how can 50 lose when he's where Ross wants to be.

Ross brags about money all day and now he can't say sh*t about it..

everything Ross claims to be 50 really is.. a boss,rich and a world star
ross is the leader of triple C's = a boss

ross = rich

and many different countries listen to ross music and like it....i.e here i am, the boss, this is the life, hustlin = worldstar
 03-12-2009, 01:31 PM         #2437
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
the difference is, rr kicked the beef off, fif didnt. i think rr gon stand tall thru this. cuz when i heard he dissed 1st im like rr on sumn. now i know, he want that spotlight. ross did right cuz like i said fukk the pups, get @ the big dog. i respect that man 4 that and im not a fan of rr, some of his sh*t cool, but.....
but now he's scared to get at the big dog.

Ross will not sell as much as he would have because people are influenced by his exposure. and for that he lost.

I never bought a Ross album and I never will but I know people who can't take him serious anymore/
 03-12-2009, 01:31 PM         #2438
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
yeah Piggy Bank was tight but for some reason Jada and Joe ain't been sh*t since
stop snitchin, stop lyin, 50 aint been the same. u talkin like jada n joe were platinum n*ggahs b 4 that. cut it out yo
 03-12-2009, 01:34 PM         #2439
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
but now he's scared to get at the big dog.

Ross will not sell as much as he would have because people are influenced by his exposure. and for that he lost.

I never bought a Ross album and I never will but I know people who can't take him serious anymore/
i dont own sh*t rr, the closest he got to my radio was on that southern gangsta sh*t. wit luda and field mob... real niccas dont care, cuz real niccas know u gotta eat to survive. to me rr was workin a gig

i dont take no rapper serious, like pac say, it aint nuttin but muzik!!! this world truly is lost. ART IMITATING LIFE, get it.. entertainment. ARE U NOT ENTERTAINED i am:dancingcool:

Last edited by The Greatest!; 03-12-2009 at 01:38 PM..
 03-12-2009, 01:34 PM         #2440
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
half the n*ggahs in yo hood dont fukk wit 50 no mo. when GRODT dropped. everybody was feelin him cuz the muzik was hot, 3, 4 flops later, niccas like he lost it jus bang out, fukk the beef...
How u gonna say this when nobody was fu*kin with ross until he became the "boss". His own people leaving him hanging. Its only a matter of time before his mother comes out and says something. Either way Ross has a lot more to lose than fif. 50 could drop a dud and still be in the spotlight. If Ross flops, he is over.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago