Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #2401
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
smh at these ross d*ckriders or fifty haters, how can you say 50 isnt k!llING ross in this beef? Ross lost before it even started, he's was a muthafu*kin co, that's an automatic L, and he should shut his mout' while he still has some sort of career left....
 03-12-2009, 11:56 AM         #2402
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
again, I doubt his kids even know this is going on
you might want it to be like that, but we don' know if it is or even will be.

You seem to care about what 50 is doing repeating he is "killing" ross and not seeing that ross doesn't seem to even care about any of this, he set the trap and is on some sadistic way enjoying the attention the big rap super star is giving him.

Keep in mind that he was fu*king exposed as a CO before this beef,
yet he is still around talking and living this "boss" ross life style, doesn't that tell you his mind set is of a person that doesn't cares what is said about him?, his introduction to the rap game with his last album gassed him to this level.

I Can't say the same for 50, that dude clearly cares what you say about him, as you can see from his previous beefs and now.
lol How dense can one get mentally? Is this a joke? Im speaking of the peers of Ross' children. They will eat his kids alive. Elementary school all the way to high school. Private school cant even stop that sh*t.

It's not about being exposed either, its about how feeble and sensitive Ross is as he's running from the truth instead of deading everything. Thats why his homeboy disowned him, trickdaddy exposing him, and his babymoms calling him out. 50 cent would have nothing to say if ross would just admit to everything and save whatever he has left of his image. Instead he's just giving 50 more ammo by denying and running away pretending like its nothing.

Even Game is saying 50 is k!lling ross if you gonna bring his name up.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '06        #2403
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 The Greatest! said:
like water down a ducks back.. if u think bout it, 50 like a puppet rr controllin 1 ?. y he wont come @ hurricane game like this.
Maybe because 50 makes money off The Game.

It wouldn't be smart for 50 to destroy what he built.
 03-12-2009, 12:06 PM         #2404
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:

Bingo.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #2405
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 TDH Music said:
If yall are so cool about it why dont yall upload some videos of ya wife butt azz nekkid on youtube...or upload some of ya ex's freaky azz pictures on imageshack? shyt yall n*ggaz dont care...so spread da love...lets see ya freaky azz ex's nappy coochie box. I'll be waiting for da links.
You must not have been in the s3x&Relationship==>Off-Topic Discussions==>Hoes,s.luts, wh0ores & Skeezers Thread then
 03-12-2009, 12:31 PM         #2406
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:

i give dre credit for that b4 50. like i said, u niccas sy wht u want. erbody deep down know what is, lyrically its a wrap. 300 bars k!lled the unot even em fell back, he just now tryin to get back, but its over for him too. em was always average to me, runnin wit top authority and dayton family style, its all these other fools who was just blown away cuz a white-boy was rappin, woop-di-doo he was overrated from day 1!!! 50 couldnt even get a deal in his hometown, at least game did. 50 wont even go @ jigga, but always sayin some old slick sh*t under the table.. i thought u go @ the top dog, not the pups!!!

Last edited by The Greatest!; 03-12-2009 at 12:35 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #2407
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 The Greatest! said:
i give dre credit for that b4 50. like i said, u niccas sy wht u want. erbody deep down know what is, lyrically its a wrap. 300 bars k!lled the unot even em fell back, he just now tryin to get back, but its over for him too. em was always average to me, runnin wit top authority and dayton family style, its all these other fools who was just blown away cuz a white-boy was rappin, woop-di-doo he was overrated from day 1!!! 50 couldnt even get a deal in his hometown, at least game did. 50 wont even go @ jigga, but always sayin some old slick sh*t under the table.. i thought u go @ the top dog, not the pups!!!
You can give Dre credit all you want but the fact is that 50 makes a portion of money off of every CD that the game sells.

The Game is an investment for 50 Cent's. 50 wants to make sure that Game sells record. Curtis won't go out of his way to destroy his own money.
 9 years ago '04        #2408
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2844 2844
 The Greatest! said:
Dre put Game on G-Unit for a reason..:greetings10:Game would of took way longer to blow.. and 50 went at Jigga a while ago.. :dancingcool:

9 years ago '06        #2409
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,916 | Props total: 7614 7614
50 cent must be bored if he has nothing better to do than worry about Rick Ross and dig for pr0no.

Who wants to bet that 50cents next album does Young Jeezy #s even with him "killing" Rick Ross?
 03-12-2009, 12:54 PM         #2410
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
You can give Dre credit all you want but the fact is that 50 makes a portion of money off of every CD that the game sells.

The Game is an investment for 50 Cent's. 50 wants to make sure that Game sells record. Curtis won't go out of his way to destroy his own money.
whatever u really believe that
 9 years ago '06        #2411
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
bout to lose all respect for 50
 03-12-2009, 12:59 PM         #2412
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Dre put Game on G-Unit for a reason..:greetings10:Game would of took way longer to blow.. and 50 went at Jigga a while ago.. :dancingcool:

not constantly. game still callin jigga out 50 dont want it wit hov, and he definitely dont want it wit the god...NAS. he go @ niccas who aint credible.. i give rr credit, he came @ rabbit-mouf and he prolly knew 50 would try to run wit the c.o. sh*t. rr tryin to get that ju-ice boi, even @ the expense of his ex's. THATS TRILLA
 03-12-2009, 01:00 PM         #2413
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:

lol nope.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-12-2009, 01:04 PM         #2414
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
bout to lose all respect for 50
i already have. he a sham-azz dude. a bamboozler. he like the def comedy jam of rap now. he cant make niccas nod they head no mo, so now he gon make us laugh, n*ggah pleeeeeezzzzzz
 03-12-2009, 01:04 PM         #2415
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
lol nope.
Posted via Mobile Device
where do they get this nonsense
 9 years ago '05        #2416
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 TDH Music said:
Because his kids will be effected by it? and because if he wasnt beefing with 50 the video may never have seen the light of day. If i read correctly, 50 bought the rights to the video? The video had not been released yet. So it's his fault that the video is being released....Get it now?

And then look at it like this...The average amateur pr0n actress makes about $1500 a scene. 50 is gonna make 100 times that due to the traffic this video will bring to his site. So he's actually making money off of both his baby mother's. One from the book and the other from the video. 50 is a smart dude...he's ruining his life and getting paid to do it...do yall get it now? If not...I'm a just leave it alone cuz you'll never get it.
but as.lut is going to be as.lut......ross took an L by getting the hoe pregnant, but i'm sure that n*gga moved on......the kids are taking the biggest L, but what can they dotheir mom is a skeezer
 9 years ago '04        #2417
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 The Greatest! said:
not constantly.
cuz they was beefin a while ago.. they then did songs together now
 9 years ago '04        #2418
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 luda06 said:
lol nope.
Posted via Mobile Device
i didnt say he "ethered" him.. I just said he dissed him
 9 years ago '06        #2419
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 servesurite said:
ricky is popular 50 is not

[pic - click to view]

03-12-2009, 01:07 PM         #2420
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
not constantly. game still callin jigga out 50 dont want it wit hov, and he definitely dont want it wit the god...NAS. he go @ niccas who aint credible.. i give rr credit, he came @ rabbit-mouf and he prolly knew 50 would try to run wit the c.o. sh*t. rr tryin to get that ju-ice boi, even @ the expense of his ex's. THATS TRILLA
lol Jay dont go at dudes who he doesnt know personally. 50 is cool with jay, did commercials together for reebok, give each other props. The only time there was an issue was back in '99-'00 when how to rob was dissing everyone and how it was just for publicity. Dudes actin like this is WWE gettin it confused. It's really not. Whatever game says or does is unfounded because he doesn't know 50 or jay. He's a puppet. I could give a sh*t who got k!lled on wax if it doesnt mean anything in reality.
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago