Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-30-2009, 01:58 AM         #221
PHANTOM TWIN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You niccaz are idiots for thinking that 50 is going to end anybody's career with that same boring azz flow that hes been using for the last 5 years. Everytime someone mentions a 50 beef, they have to reach all the way back to the Ja Rule days cause 50 ain't really bodied nobody since then.
 01-30-2009, 02:01 AM         #222
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is a bi*ch and he only sells cause he's a steroid poppin pop star
 9 years ago '04        #223
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 109 109
(green lantern voice)That was a left jab... waiting on a knockout!!! (/green lantern voice)
 01-30-2009, 02:11 AM         #224
KiddKidd45 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis sh*t bangin my n*gga, 50 is back!!!
 9 years ago '07        #225
Luongo 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,268 | Props total: 2679 2679
Rick Ross newest music is sick!

I don't really like either of them but listening to Ross more right now.
 01-30-2009, 02:13 AM         #226
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha when are people gonna stop bringing up this hardcore gangsta bullsh*t. every one of these rappers are a bunch of pussies who have never done anything to anyone. they claim that they re from the hood and some of you clowns do the same. i can tell u that nobody in this country is from any hood. the hoods here all like fu*kin disney world compared to some of the other countries out there in the world. u can take the toughest n*gga from any hood here and take him to a real hood out there in the world and i bet he comes out crying like a bi*ch. so yeah all you clowns that think u gangsta. stfu and go waste your life away talkin sh*t on boxden and gettin high.
 01-30-2009, 02:25 AM         #227
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
looks at where you reppin and , of course you'll say that, but be honest dude..wtf!! have 50 did besides his vitamin water sh*t..say like Joey Crack, "and we hustle yay, not vitamin water", south n*ggas can't let 50 get away with saying sh*t, we way more grimey and gangsta than them soft up north n*ggaz

man shut yo bi*ch a.ss up...."we way more grimey"..you don't do sh*t,but type about what other n*ggas do...fu*k outta here..
 9 years ago '05        #228
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
damn i swear yall act like some 15 yr old perez hilton bloggers

"oh my god....he is k!lling the south....." "ohh no 50 is gonna flop more than ross" ...."ohhh please god let there be a 50 / em vs wayne/ross beef"

geezus....this sh*t is boring and played out already....sh*ts all an act....

@ anybody that thinks "rap beef" is actually real....there hasnt been a real rap beef since the West VS East beef .....

@ ya'll still falling for the snitch's tactics .....hes droppin another album so guess what its time to start a rap beef to promote his record.....

damn ya'll k!ll me for real...but then again , ya'll some mainstream heads
 9 years ago '05        #229
PussyFiend 
space
space
@ all these garbage pop music making artist beefing
 9 years ago '05        #230
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1878 1878
 soundtrackk said:
after listening to both saigon and buddens disses ,i cant even listen to this bullsh*t ...

50 fell off, talking about guns,shooting,stabbing people,death.... mean while he lives in a nice neighborhood ,has a enterprise ,a label,clothing line,vitamin water,nice house and cars.......... your arent using that FO FO FO FO on nobody ........the gangsta sh*t is played out
see your naive..

a former gangster/sociopath with all that money?

He's at the point where he has people to do that sh*t for him..

he's top of the top.. boss

not saying it does or not.. but I mean seriously it is possible he got rachets and muscle
 9 years ago '07        #231
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
i think this diss is just some bait for those n*ggas. fifty will find some info about ross or wayne and thats when hes gonna go all out.
 9 years ago '05        #232
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 4 4
Song should be called irony.
 01-30-2009, 04:54 AM         #233
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People always fall into 50's beef formula and ride his d*ck until his album comes out and yall hear how trash it is. Then yall talk sh*t about him until he makes another diss record to promote his next trashy album

Diss was weak i could hardly understand dude's mumbling, the hook was horrible. Lyrically 50 is better than Ross, but that's not saying much because Ross is a.ss. I noticed 50 only goes out on weak rappers (Ross, Joe) or n*ggas who aren't going to respond (Wayne, Kanye).

Cam, D-Block, Budden and Game were all bringing the heat and n*gga ain't say sh*t besides one song but he quick to do a interview
 9 years ago '05        #234
PussyFiend 
space
space
 Krazy K said:
People always fall into 50's beef formula and ride his d*ck until his album comes out and yall hear how trash it is. Then yall talk sh*t about him until he makes another diss record to promote his next trashy album

Diss was weak i could hardly understand dude's mumbling, the hook was horrible. Lyrically 50 is better than Ross, but that's not saying much because Ross is a.ss. I noticed 50 only goes out on weak rappers (Ross, Joe) or n*ggas who aren't going to respond (Wayne, Kanye).

Cam, D-Block, Budden and Game were all bringing the heat and n*gga ain't say sh*t besides one song but he quick to do a interview
 01-30-2009, 05:07 AM         #235
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lemme just quote myself from the other thread on this since they ain't merged...(yet)

Krazy K said:

And 50 is not ending anyone's career. As disgusting as it is Wayne kissed a man and sold 3 or 4 mill. Ross was exposed as a fraud and still did good numbers. The rap audience is not the same as it was in 2003. Fans don't care about beef anymore, it's 2009. I bet if you was to ask around you'd find more Ross and Wayne fans than 50 fans right now.

Two wack n*ggas beefing...

*Goes back to Sai and Joey*
 01-30-2009, 05:20 AM         #236
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
T.O.S sold more than Carter III....

Paper Trail

Trilla....

ill wait for a response....

*saigon* "HELL NO!" lmfaooo

50's beggin for some promo for his new album... that sh*t gon flop harder than Ross jumpin in a 5ft pool lmaoo...
whos beggin for promo?

aint ross the one who dissed 50 first?
 01-30-2009, 05:25 AM         #237
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
i know haters are, but it's hard to shut somebody that raps better than you up, ya feel me? 50 cent need to end Waynes career like he did Game, oops he couldn't do that cause The Game murdered that n*gga
yea my n*gga game went in i why do u have to be a hater to want to see a rap battle???????

any way 50 is goin in im tired of the auto tune gimmicks and the bullsh*t raps who else bringin the heat like 50 an i stopped likin 50 after his last projects but this sh*t right here n*gga
 01-30-2009, 05:28 AM         #238
krzyboilace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
i know haters are, but it's hard to shut somebody that raps better than you up, ya feel me? 50 cent need to end Waynes career like he did Game, oops he couldn't do that cause The Game murdered that n*gga
and by the way not to ruin your hopes but

50 will demolish wayne
 01-30-2009, 05:29 AM         #239
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
looks at where you reppin and , of course you'll say that, but be honest dude..wtf!! have 50 did besides his vitamin water sh*t..say like Joey Crack, "and we hustle yay, not vitamin water", south n*ggas can't let 50 get away with saying sh*t, we way more grimey and gangsta than them soft up north n*ggaz
and we hustle yay, not vitamin water", south n*ggas can't let 50 get away with saying sh*t, we way more grimey and gangsta than them soft up north n*ggaz

lmfao.man this just means that 50 is smarter thant all u "grimey" n*ggaz hustlin with legal stuff and gettin much more money thatn u dumb a.sses hustlin with yay.

try again.u lost.
 01-30-2009, 05:32 AM         #240
U_Turn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
so 50 still think he from southside.

50 still believes he'll k!ll n*ggas

50 still thinks he makes hot music

50 thinks he's LYRICALLY better than T.I, Ross, or Wayne right now.

50 thought that beat was hot.

how can a SNITCH, talk about a COP. bi*ch yall work together LMAO.

close this bullsh*t.
we actually got a pic of ross as a COP.

find me a pic or a video of 50 snitching.

get ur facts right.

damn n*gga stop exposin urself.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy