[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
 169
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-12-2009, 10:34 AM         #2361
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Ross has been on countless interviews and all week in NYC, even doing some sh*t on BET where I am sure they will bring up the 50 cent beef sh*t and he will be wreckless as hell there, so as you can see the dude is taking it all in and really doesn't care if 50 is k!lling him with all this tactics.

He is shrugging it all off and that is what makes 50 cent mad and why he is still trying to go at rick ross, when 50 stops that is when he is done k!lling him, you act like Ross has been k!lled already but last time I checked he has been in NYC all week laughing and sh*t or whatever he does, he got 50 making moves towards him not the other way around.

I kinda see this whole thing as Ross setting up the trap just to see dude react and 50 has been reacting in ways we never seen before, thats why ross probably laughing, seeing this huge mega rap star wasting all this time on him who is not even close to 50's level.
Come on dude, you falling for the okie doke. What do you expect Ross to do? He's out here trying to promote an album, so of course he's gonna try and seem unaffected. He tried to get some publicity for his album by trying to diss 50 and that sh*t backfired. Aint like im taking sides either, the evidence is right here. The sad thing about all of this is that 50 has a geek squad team doing all of this, while Ross scrambling to make diss songs.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #2362
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6489 6489
music wise this is getting no where. both singles aint doin nothin. both albums got pushed. fuk all of this,get back in the studio and drop ya albums
 03-12-2009, 10:37 AM         #2363
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TDH Music said:
yea its official...yall ma fukkaz done lost yall damn minds lol


and everyone's saying she's a pr0n star...lol she's not a pr0n star she doesnt do pr0n for a living...it's a "homemade pr0n tape". homemade? meaning it wasnt suppose to get out lmao....damn...anyone saying that shyt aint foul is just blind and/or dumb. imagine me releasing a "homemade pr0n tape" of ya wife or babymother fukkin some random n*gga for the world to see lmao yall'd be trying to k!ll me.
If I am a.ssuming correctly, he is talking about that escort chick(ross baby moms) he showed in the magazine when he took the other out to buy coats and sh*t, if it is that chick then this isn't any exposure is just her doing what she does for a living, which ross knows about anyways and he doesn't care about that women really(or she should wouldn't be going into that business).

Now if it is a homemade s3xtape then that is exposing her but what does that have to do with Ross?, is Ross in the tape or something? whats soo big about this tape other then she fu*king somebody and is what she does now for a living?.

See to you this might fu*k your mind up, but to Ross this is another sh*t he will shrug off and laugh at 50 spending money just to show his ex chicks, calling him stupid moookey and that whole routine he does.
 03-12-2009, 10:40 AM         #2364
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is stupid.....he doesnt have no ties with the kids mom, only with the kid....people goin out smashin other peoples EX's and glorifying it

thats just dumb
 03-12-2009, 10:43 AM         #2365
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
His kids won't be affected by that, they won't even see it or hear about it, so what you getting on, you don't get what this is all about.

Making money off his baby moms?, that isn't what 50 is trying to do but it is part of the package, he is doing this to try to make Ross look bad but the problem is Ross doesn't care, he doesn't mess with those chicks anymore and he just saying "get that money bi*ches" and laugh it up.

50 is trying to pull all kinds of moves that in the end will be shrugged off, ross seems like an egomaniac on the same level as 50 cent's egomaniac status, gassed the hell up type minds that really don't care what is said about them, so this whole beef isn't going to end until guns go off or something because nothing else seems to be derailing it.
You have to be joking. Ross' kids won't be affected? They're going to look at him as a coward, fool, tool, slave, etc. Dudes coming out left and right exposing him and it's not just 50. I mean with the whole baby moms thing, that can tailspin into a whole lot of sh*t. Kids not respecting either of thier parents, getting clowned at school cuz thier pops is a fraud and moms a hoe.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #2366
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Left Hook said:
Am I the only one that doesn't really care about this "beef"? Its funny how 50 tries to bully Ross but it seems like Ross doesn't really give a sh*t.
pretty much

50 is busting his a.ss, buying sh*t, taking bi*ches shopping, not making quality music (not even really making music at all) to try and sh*t on ross

this n*gga ross is chillin laughin at the swaggerless monkey...cuz truthfully, he doesn't give a fu*k

who's really winnin?
 03-12-2009, 10:47 AM         #2367
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Come on dude, you falling for the okie doke. What do you expect Ross to do? He's out here trying to promote an album, so of course he's gonna try and seem unaffected. He tried to get some publicity for his album by trying to diss 50 and that sh*t backfired. Aint like im taking sides either, the evidence is right here. The sad thing about all of this is that 50 has a geek squad team doing all of this, while Ross scrambling to make diss songs.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am on the outside looking, but it seems to me like Ross isn't falling for any of this stuff, look back to the beginning and all the stuff 50 cent has done as a reaction to what Ross said, he has done tons of stuff and Ross isn't bowing out calling for peace or none of that sh*t, this fool is actually laughing it all up, which in return keeps 50 like "that damn I must do something else? why this guy isn't bowing out like others yet?" type mode.

Last time I checked he has a new video/song playing on the radio/tv and has some confessional type sh*t on BET which I believe he taped this week in NYC, so the dude is focusing on his music sh*t while 50 cent from what I heard is redoing the entire BISD album which will probably now be filled with hard songs and sh*t with diss tracks/skits dissing Rick Ross, why else would he redo the album now.

Then in the mean time he is going on the personal tactics routine with the latest being this s3x tape stuff, 50 is a smart guy with all this stuff but it isn't seem to be phasing Ross at all, or atleast he is doing an ok job at making it seem that way and not bowing down to it all, like 50 wants him to.
 9 years ago '04        #2368
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 TDH Music said:
yea its official...yall ma fukkaz done lost yall damn minds lol


and everyone's saying she's a pr0n star...lol she's not a pr0n star she doesnt do pr0n for a living...it's a "homemade pr0n tape". homemade? meaning it wasnt suppose to get out lmao....damn...anyone saying that shyt aint foul is just blind and/or dumb. imagine me releasing a "homemade pr0n tape" of ya wife or babymother fukkin some random n*gga for the world to see lmao yall'd be trying to k!ll me.
this n*gga rick ross had a baby by the bi*ch

then he started rapping

how many bi*ches do you think that fat n*gga fu*ked?

think about that and tell me..would you give a fu*k? he just had a kid with the bi*ch, prolly a mistake. i'm sure he has enough money for him not to care about the bi*ch
 03-12-2009, 10:50 AM         #2369
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
pretty much

50 is busting his a.ss, buying sh*t, taking bi*ches shopping, not making quality music (not even really making music at all) to try and sh*t on ross

this n*gga ross is chillin laughin at the swaggerless monkey...cuz truthfully, he doesn't give a fu*k

who's really winnin?
Exactly


I am not sure what world some of these people live that they can't see that is exactly what is going on in this whole "beef". I said it before Ross clearly set the trap just to see dude react and 50 has be reacting in ways never seen before in rap beefs.
 03-12-2009, 10:53 AM         #2370
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its her job and alot of people been prolly knew

but now wit 50 and thisis50.com alotttt mooore people gonna know no. sh*t, everyone is gonna know now.

it aint gonna b quit as hush anymore.


Last edited by Twista740; 03-12-2009 at 10:54 AM..
 03-12-2009, 10:56 AM         #2371
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You have to be joking. Ross' kids won't be affected? They're going to look at him as a coward, fool, tool, slave, etc. Dudes coming out left and right exposing him and it's not just 50. I mean with the whole baby moms thing, that can tailspin into a whole lot of sh*t. Kids not respecting either of thier parents, getting clowned at school cuz thier pops is a fraud and moms a hoe.
Posted via Mobile Device
I have no idea how old are his kids, but I am sure this isn't part of their lives
I doubt they are on WSH and Miss Info sites worrying about what is happening with their father, for all I know they probably busy with school and cartoons and sh*t, I am sure who ever is taking care of those kids is protecting them from even having any of this on their minds, so I doubt ross is worrying about his kids having to be part of this.

He however has taking it to 50's mind badly, mentioning Marquees countless of times and dissing him as a monkey and sh*t on a site, I am surprised 50 didn't lose it after that and go on a beat the sh*t out Rick Ross mode with violence( no guns just straight up sneak attack f!ght), he just dissed your fu*king one and only child 50, I am surprised he didn't go crazy over that.

Much like Ross and his peoples supposedly did to a DJ, but I am guessing 50 is on a level in his life he rather not do that but I am guessing he would go that route if another personal diss towards his kid comes out, come on now you got some random guy dissing your child, you have to snap.


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-12-2009 at 11:02 AM..
 03-12-2009, 10:58 AM         #2372
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Twista740 said:
its her job and alot of people been prolly knew

but now wit 50 and thisis50.com alotttt mooore people gonna know no. sh*t, everyone is gonna know now.

it aint gonna b quit as hush anymore.
True, then again this could help her business also since she will basically be promoted more then ever before and more that those escort mags ever did.
 03-12-2009, 10:59 AM         #2373
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I am on the outside looking, but it seems to me like Ross isn't falling for any of this stuff, look back to the beginning and all the stuff 50 cent has done as a reaction to what Ross said, he has done tons of stuff and Ross isn't bowing out calling for peace or none of that sh*t, this fool is actually laughing it all up, which in return keeps 50 like "that damn I must do something else? why this guy isn't bowing out like others yet?" type mode.

Last time I checked he has a new video/song playing on the radio/tv and has some confessional type sh*t on BET which I believe he taped this week in NYC, so the dude is focusing on his music sh*t while 50 cent from what I heard is redoing the entire BISD album which will probably now be filled with hard songs and sh*t with diss tracks/skits dissing Rick Ross, why else would he redo the album now.

Then in the mean time he is going on the personal tactics routine with the latest being this s3x tape stuff, 50 is a smart guy with all this stuff but it isn't seem to be phasing Ross at all, or atleast he is doing an ok job at making it seem that way and not bowing down to it all, like 50 wants him to.
You're only picking up things on the surface. Put yourself in Ross' shoes. 50 Cent is made, he doesn't sh*t to lose at all. Ross has everything to lose, he's currently in debt, still an upcoming artist so of course he's going to look like he's the sh*t. He's a boss remember? Def Jam is out here trying to protect their investment in Ross, it's all business and you're fallin for it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-12-2009, 11:05 AM         #2374
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scan said:
pretty much

50 is busting his a.ss, buying sh*t, taking bi*ches shopping, not making quality music (not even really making music at all) to try and sh*t on ross

this n*gga ross is chillin laughin at the swaggerless monkey...cuz truthfully, he doesn't give a fu*k

who's really winnin?
the guy with the most money the n*gga who will sell more then Ross


@ fat n*ggas on BX thinkin Ross is winnin
 03-12-2009, 11:06 AM         #2375
G.O.A.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I have no idea how old are his kids, but I am sure this isn't part of their lives
I doubt they are on WSH and Miss Info sites worrying about what is happening with their father, for all I know they probably busy with school and cartoons and sh*t, I am sure who ever is taking care of those kids is protecting them from even having any of this on their minds, so I doubt ross is worrying about his kids having to be part of this.

He however has taking it to 50's mind badly, mentioning Marquees countless of times and dissing him as a monkey and sh*t on a site, I am surprised 50 didn't lose it after that and go on a beat the sh*t out Rick Ross mode with violence( no guns just straight up sneak attack f!ght), he just dissed your fu*king one and only child 50, I am surprised he didn't go crazy over that.

Much like Ross and his peoples supposedly did to a DJ, but I am guessing 50 is on a level in his life he rather not do that but I am guessing he would go that route if another personal diss towards his kid comes out, come on now you got some random guy dissing your child, you have to snap.
get off Ross's d*ck. I bet you hang with cops
 03-12-2009, 11:07 AM         #2376
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 G.O.A.T. said:
the guy with the most money the n*gga who will sell more then Ross


@ fat n*ggas on BX thinkin Ross is winnin
just curiosity, but what does money have to do with their beef???
 03-12-2009, 11:08 AM         #2377
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
You're only picking up things on the surface. Put yourself in Ross' shoes. 50 Cent is made, he doesn't sh*t to lose at all. Ross has everything to lose, he's currently in debt, still an upcoming artist so of course he's going to look like he's the sh*t. He's a boss remember? Def Jam is out here trying to protect their investment in Ross, it's all business and you're fallin for it.
Posted via Mobile Device
You only seem to be reacting to what 50 does, totally disregarding the fact Ross is laughing it all up, put yourself in his shoes would you be reacting to some other guy's reactions that you are making him do?, because ross seems to be just loving all this attention from the big made rap superstar 50 cent, thats how I see it.

50 is investing too much on this guy who isn't even on his level of success, 50 caught feelings mad quick and from the looks of it Ross hasn't caught any feelings and is such an egomaniac he sees it all as big rap superstar fueling his ego with all this attention.

I ain't falling for anything, I am just observing this whole thing and wondering who is the one reacting and who is laughing at that dude reacting. Clearly ross got 50 dancing like as he would put it "moooonkey" and he is enjoying it, if this was a street beef their wouldn't be anything to laugh about but see it hasn't gone that route and I doubt it will so ross is just going to keep loving the attention from the big made rap supertar 50 cent, that was the trap he set and is taking advantage.


Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-12-2009 at 11:12 AM..
 03-12-2009, 11:11 AM         #2378
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I have no idea how old are his kids, but I am sure this isn't part of their lives
I doubt they are on WSH and Miss Info sites worrying about what is happening with their father, for all I know they probably busy with school and cartoons and sh*t, I am sure who ever is taking care of those kids is protecting them from even having any of this on their minds, so I doubt ross is worrying about his kids having to be part of this.

He however has taking it to 50's mind badly, mentioning Marquees countless of times and dissing him as a monkey and sh*t on a site, I am surprised 50 didn't lose it after that and go on a beat the sh*t out Rick Ross mode with violence( no guns just straight up sneak attack f!ght.

Much like Ross and his peoples supposedly did to a DJ), but I am guessing 50 is on a level in his life he rather not do that but I am guessing he would go that route if another personal diss towards his kid comes out.
Its not about what his kids say or do in the public eye. lol Thats a real domestic issue. The kids may be toddlers right now, but with today's technology, all it takes is a mouse click to see what's up with their parents. I dont know what planet ur from, but kids are fu*kin ruthless especially if they have dirt on you. 50 is destroying Ross from the inside now. That's why you can't see it, mainly because its becoming obvious you have little common sense on matters like this.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-12-2009, 11:12 AM         #2379
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Its clear Ross doesn't care though, he has done the less and is just laughing at how 50 has done the most in this "beef". The whole getting into wigs and wasting time making unfunny videos, cartoons, that whole buying baby moms fur coats and clothes, wasting resources on s3x tapes and sh*t from a baby moms who does that for a living.

While Ross just laughs it all up, calling him a "moooonkey", he calls 50's that not about how he looks, he is saying it more like look at that "mooonkey dancing for me, keep dancing mooonkey"(doing all that stuff I said above) type of way.

Ross really doesn't care and probably wants 50 to go on violence mode yet 50 doesn't bite and just goes back to the comedy and persona tactics which ross just shrugs off.

50 did hint at violence mode in his last unfunny video saying "we will begin shooting" or something like that so Ross shrugging everything off is getting to him at bit you can tell.
 03-12-2009, 11:15 AM         #2380
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:
is anybody forgetting this chick is like an escort/pr0n chick. so ummm thats what she does to get paid. im sure whenever this sh*t comes out (if it comes out) its gonna be some chick that we done all spanked it to months ago. now we are just gonna know its rosses old bi*ch
rr shouldnt b hurt cuz the b1tch foul neway
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy