[RickRoss Vs 50]Rick Ross ft. The Game, Fat Joe, Ja Rule - Mafia Music Remix

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-11-2009, 12:01 PM         #2301
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ ya'll actually more worried about it than Ross, Ross done left that bi*ch

Ray J had a s3x tape of him fu*king and getting head from Kim Kardashian and she's currently dating Reggie Bush...that's an bigger L than what Ross is taken honestly..cause Bush is actually dating her and Ross is actually not..lol @ you dudes not getting the picture...your ex probably guzzling nut as we speak..but why should you care..u worry bout the broads you with currently not in the past you a.ss
 9 years ago '04        #2302
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
How can these Curtis idiots worry about their broads?

How can you fu*k a broad when you online 24 hours a day patrolling for posts about Rick Ross?

And about that "don't worry bout broads in the past"

No man.

These guys here, those G unit fan f*gs, they DONT have broads in the past, present or future.

So they live a lie, the Ross 50 beef..........let em have their enjoyment

Dont take that away from them, they could hang themselves depressed or some sh*t
you post just as much as them.. constantly saying the same sh*t in different words..
 03-11-2009, 12:12 PM         #2303
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
"u 35 and u still posting...UUGHHH"
:hang: :hang:
 9 years ago '04        #2304
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Michael_Moore said:
Whats the point?

I aint 35 but over 30 and I post on Boxden, since when do you have to fit a certain age criteria to post on a message board? You found boxden yesterday and talking sh*t already. Let us know how old you are gonna be when you make your "last" BX post. Or better yet, let us know how old you are now...I know in my teens I wasnt sitting in my house posting on anyones messageboard, so the same thing you are trying to say about dude thats 35 can be said about yourself...think about it....

You actin like dude is 35 and talking about Pokemon or some sh*t....

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 03-11-2009 at 12:25 PM..
 03-11-2009, 12:26 PM         #2305
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
miss info is a dumb bi*ch i cant stand her
 9 years ago '06        #2306
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
woooooow

this n*gga k!lled ricky
 03-11-2009, 12:38 PM         #2307
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
 9 years ago '07        #2308
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 Ex The God said:
Anyone Peep Pimpin Curly Epsidoe 5.5...sh*t is funny as hell son
THAT sh*t IS RETARDED, BAFUNARIE, CURTIS KEEPS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF HIMSELF. COULD YOU IMAGINE BIG OR JAY DOING SOME sh*t LIKE THAT?
 9 years ago '05        #2309
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 MELODY said:
THAT sh*t IS RETARDED, BAFUNARIE, CURTIS KEEPS MAKING A FOOL OUT OF HIMSELF. COULD YOU IMAGINE BIG OR JAY DOING SOME sh*t LIKE THAT?

NOOOOOOOO IT'S PIMPING, PIMPING

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #2310
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Drug Dylan said:
You do know there is a difference between baby momma and a wife right?
well i dont know how far the sentiment for your girl carrie in you or alot of the ppl on this site, but wife, baby momma, girlfriend, mistress... if my rap rival im beefing with is fu*king her or having banks or a random goon fu*k her that would p!ss me the fu*k off..

You should ask yourself this, just cuz you have a wife doesnt mean you have kids... so your sayin its less fu*ked up to fu*k a wife, then fu*k the mother of your kid? Dudes payin child support to a broad whos fu*kin 50. Thats his SON

Last edited by BurninLz; 03-11-2009 at 01:41 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2311
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 547 547
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
I bet you would call 50 a genius if he buttfu*ked your moms in front of you

Thats how firm your grip on his balls is
how many times we gotta tell your cracker a.ss to shut the fu*k up
 9 years ago '06        #2312
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Ex The God said:
Your lil facade is getting mad old son.

I don't even like 50. Liked GRODT and his sh*t before that but not anymore. Hell I don't even like G Unit..Unlike you, I don't spend my whole day defending someone who couldn't give a fu*k about me. You're a fu*king loser son.
yes ghetto guevvera or whatever is a d*ck head.

but for you to tell him how he should spend his time? you spend your time playing video games and watching sports which at the end of the day is a waste of time... but thats okay. why, because thats how you choose to relax. nobody's knocking it.

if you wanna diss ghetto, diss him for his opinions and not for his time management.
 03-11-2009, 01:45 PM         #2313
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross kids are going to hate him for going at 50.
 9 years ago '04        #2314
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 BurninLz said:
well i dont know how far the sentiment for your girl carrie in you or alot of the ppl on this site, but wife, baby momma, girlfriend, mistress... if my rap rival im beefing with is fu*king her or having banks or a random goon fu*k her that would p!ss me the fu*k off..

You should ask yourself this, just cuz you have a wife doesnt mean you have kids... so your sayin its less fu*ked up to fu*k a wife, then fu*k the mother of your kid? Dudes payin child support to a broad whos fu*kin 50. Thats his SON
You obviously are new to this thing called "fatherhood" which is cool you might not have kids. Point is, why are cats so worried about what 50 is doing with his leftovers so to speak? ...Ross just so happend to have a kid with the chick, he doesnt go home to her every night like he would his WIFE...

When Pac said "I fu*ked your wife" that means he fu*ked Faith while Big was "STILL WITH HER"....Huge difference

He obviously has no feelings/attachment to this chick, he's said it numerous times and people keep making an issue out of nothing. She's the blocks bi*ch now, she may be the mother of his seed, but she's old news. So what Rick is paying child support, that is called accepting resposibility, whether he wanted to or was forced to, he's doing what he "LEGALLY" is responsible for doing. Now if Rick was married, and 50 or his "goons" laid pipe to his wife....he'd have some explaining to do. But an ex?...Beat it....i'd tell 50 to shoot one on her forehead for me and keep it movin.

Im not a 50 or Rick Ross supporter, im a realist and view things through reality lenses. While others let this "gossip/fandom" sh*t cloud their opinions and views. Its comedy for me, helps me get past these 8 hrs a bit quicker.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 03-11-2009 at 01:57 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #2315
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 luda06 said:
Rick Ross kids are going to hate him for going at 50.
for real..

yall kids sayin this sh*t means nothin if 50 is fu*kin baby moms and takin baby moms out shoppin..

15 years from now Ross's kids gonna see this sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #2316
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
Rick ross's kids are scarred for life.......
 9 years ago '05        #2317
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
You obviously are new to this thing called "fatherhood" which is cool you might not have kids. Point is, why are cats so worried about what 50 is doing with his leftovers so to speak? ...Ross just so happend to have a kid with the chick, he doesnt go home to her every night like he would his WIFE...

When Pac said "I fu*ked your wife" that means he fu*ked Faith while Big was "STILL WITH HER"....Huge difference

He obviously has no feelings/attachment to this chick, he's said it numerous times and people keep making an issue out of nothing. She's the blocks bi*ch now, she may be the mother of his seed, but she's old news. So what Rick is paying child support, that is called accepting resposibility, whether he wanted to or was forced to, he's doing what he "LEGALLY" is responsible for doing. Now if Rick was married, and 50 or his "goons" laid pipe to his wife....he'd have some explaining to do. But an ex?...Beat it....i'd tell 50 to shoot one on her forehead for me and keep it movin.

Im not a 50 or Rick Ross supporter, im a realist and view things through reality lenses. While others let this "gossip/fandom" sh*t cloud their opinions and views. Its comedy for me, helps me get past these 8 hrs a bit quicker.
i feel what your saying and all.. and your saying im NEW to fatherhood, your damn right.. im only 21 years old. But the fact of the matter still remains, thats ricks KIDS.. we arent talkin bout the 2 skeezer hoes, ya they are OLD NEWS.. they are meaningless.. im talking about the effects this will have down the road on the KIDS lives
 9 years ago '04        #2318
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
 Drug Dylan said:

gettin his baby moms fu*ked and puttin it so the world can see.....thats fu*king disrespectful...
 03-11-2009, 02:08 PM         #2319
Horatio Cain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:

first of big new how to have fun and act silly and second of all jay has the presonality of a door knob. i can't see jay doing that. jay is bougie. even pac put on a wig(behind the scenes of the hit em up video) and knew how to have fun.

oh and stfu
 03-11-2009, 02:43 PM         #2320
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam 50 cold blooded
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy