most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #2281
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 braided_uppimp said:
but how is Ross taking a loss?? cause his baby momma is fu*king 50 cent??? and the sh*t about it, Rick Ross can give a couple fu*ks about her..Ross knows this bi*ch was a wh0ore..he even said it on Webbie's - Miracle

"n*ggaz talk fly so dat pistol by my side
My baby mama fu*kin, all my homies on da sly
I see all through da corner of n*gga eyes
So I keep my shades on, and my face up at da sky "

Ross can careless about this bi*ch dude..ya'll are more worried about it than him, it's funny how geeks pretend to know about the streets, when they STAY on the internet lol..u white boys k!ll me
hes payin childsupport on their kid.. and 50s ruined his life..

he cares
 03-11-2009, 02:04 AM         #2282
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao what is ricky loss and 50 tryin 2 start up biggie n pac of the 2000's
 03-11-2009, 02:06 AM         #2283
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO @ 50 getting his ghettogaggers on.
 03-11-2009, 02:16 AM         #2284
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
LMAO @ 50 getting his ghettogaggers on.
u a fool @ gettin GG on hell nall
 03-11-2009, 04:16 AM         #2285
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga started "boo boo tv" off rick baby moms hooking it...hilarious..
 9 years ago '04        #2286
kg307 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga started "boo boo tv" off rick baby moms hooking it...hilarious..
this beef is kinda boring now.
 9 years ago '04        #2287
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
AUDIO ETHER

Triple C's patrol STAYIN UP LATE TONIGHT!
i fixed it for you. any thread that have ross or 50 you jump right on it. and i listen to both artirsts. i don't want hear that i'm a 50 hater bullsh!t either
 9 years ago '04        #2288
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
lol "too hott for 5o.com" Ross can act like BOTH of his baby moms fu*kin 50 is no big deal but we all know it is.......I mean even if I hated my baby moms with a passion and couldnt stand her.....I would not want her fu*king the guy thats trying to ruin my life.....especially 2 of them lol...............
"hoez still gonna fu*k"- Ross cake eating vid.

Last edited by persuazion; 03-11-2009 at 06:48 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #2289
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
I think some cats carry way to many emotions...

Why would you care about who your "baby momma" is fu*kin and you dont even have anything to do with her anymore? I could see if its some chick you with currently, but if its someone in your past and you just so happened to plant a seed and kept it moving. Why would/should you care? Leave that emotional and feelings sh*t to the females...
 9 years ago '06        #2290
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3461 3461
 The Greatest! said:
nicca please, i'll b 35 on the 31st of this month fool, cool yo hoe azz out. like i said fukk rr, 50, and you homie.u mad cuz i dont like yo boy, 50 puzzy boys talk tuff on the CPU. man, u can say what you want after this, im thru wit u lil boy. you mean absolutely sh*t to me. you a follower like 95% of this world. its only a few niccas left that see sh*t the way it is, and not the way they think it should be,them the 1's who gettin it. eat a d*ck nicca:guns1:
lmao @ 35 yr old n*gga using smileys and sh*t

n*gga you should be dusted...ill pay a palestinian child to fire a rocket at yo bi*ch a.ss....fu*king clown.

get the fu*k outta here, before you get bodied and wake up with ur wallet and kicks missing.
 03-11-2009, 09:25 AM         #2291
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Desperation time is here for 50 cent, he sees Ross come to NYC radio talking mad sh*t and Flex cosigning him and laughing. He goes on his gay apparel character headbutting the camera and sh*t.

This mothafu*ka needs to take Ross seriously and this will be done for, trying to clown him is making 50 look like a homo clown which is what "Curly" is if you didn't know, so he gave ross a visual so people can see what it means.

50 needs to get angry and do this guy like he did the others, I didn't see him acting like a clown towards Ja/Fat Joe/Cam/Game, whats up with 50 cent now?

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-11-2009 at 09:27 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #2292
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 DA DOPEMAN said:
Desperation time is here for 50 cent, he sees Ross come to NYC radio talking mad sh*t and Flex cosigning him and laughing. He goes on his gay apparel character headbutting the camera and sh*t.

This mothafu*ka needs to take Ross seriously and this will be done for, trying to clown him is making 50 look like a homo clown which is what "Curly" is if you didn't know, so he gave ross a visual so people can see what it means.

50 needs to get angry and do this guy like he did the others, I didn't see him acting like a clown towards Ja/Fat Joe/Cam/Game, whats up with 50 cent now?
first off flex was laughing @ rick ross
second 50 has released better and more disses toward rick ross
third he is allowed to act like a clown because rick ross was a damned cop
 03-11-2009, 09:59 AM         #2293
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
nicca please, i'll b 35 on the 31st of this month fool, cool yo hoe azz out. like i said fukk rr, 50, and you homie.u mad cuz i dont like yo boy, 50 puzzy boys talk tuff on the CPU. man, u can say what you want after this, im thru wit u lil boy. you mean absolutely sh*t to me. you a follower like 95% of this world. its only a few niccas left that see sh*t the way it is, and not the way they think it should be,them the 1's who gettin it. eat a d*ck nicca:guns1:

"u 35 and u still posting...UUGHHH"
 03-11-2009, 10:10 AM         #2294
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illathruz said:
first off flex was laughing @ rick ross
second 50 has released better and more disses toward rick ross
third he is allowed to act like a clown because rick ross was a damned cop
No he wasn't, he even said a couple of times "you make good records brotha", you probably too much a 50 stan to think he would be laughing at ross, when in reality he didn't come off bias or anything like that he just let ross speak out and he laughed at how ross is clowning 50 cent with that curly sh*t and the other stuff he said about 50 cent.

Who cares about diss tracks, when rick ross seems to act like is nothing
comes to NYC trashing 50 cent and sh*t, what has "good diss tracks" done?, nothing!.

50 shouldn't be acting like a clown though, how you going to hide your anger with a wig and high pitch voice?, 50 needs to be the 50 of old and go in on Ross already.

Fu*k is he doing replying dressed up like a clown named "curly"?
which clearly he didn't get at first that it means f*g**t but he tried to flip it into pimp named curly.

Why invest on that nonsense which isn't funny btw. Go in on this rapper that is the most easiest target he ever beefed with ever, be a fu*king rapper about it and destroy this guy like you did the others, quit the fu*king clown joking around sh*t extending this bullsh*t beef and giving ross too much unneeded attention.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 03-11-2009 at 10:14 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #2295
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 DA DOPEMAN said:
No he wasn't, he even said a couple of times "you make good records brotha", you probably too much a 50 stan to think he would be laughing at ross, when in reality he didn't come off bias or anything like that he just let ross speak out and he laughed at how ross is clowning 50 cent with that curly sh*t and the other stuff he said about 50 cent.

Who cares about diss tracks, when rick ross seems to act like is nothing
comes to NYC trashing 50 cent and sh*t, what has "good diss tracks" done?, nothing!.

50 shouldn't be acting like a clown though, how you going to hide your anger with a wig and high pitch voice?, 50 needs to be the 50 of old and go in on Ross already.

Fu*k is he doing replying dressed up like a clown named "curly"?
which clearly he didn't get at first that it means f*g**t but he tried to flip it into pimp named curly.

Why invest on that nonsense which isn't funny btw. Go in on this rapper that is the most easiest target he ever beefed with ever, be a fu*king rapper about it and destroy this guy like you did the others, quit the fu*king clown joking around sh*t extending this bullsh*t beef and giving ross too much unneeded attention.
You know I just done hearing the audio of Flex and Ross and Flex is clearly clowning Ross, laughing at things that ain't funny. The whole "You make good music" is a front. Flex been on 50's d*ck for a good min. Flex been getting all the exclusives from 50's ever since he came up beefing.

Anyway I've updated the thread.

The first page contains Audio and Pictures from Miss Info on the Video Tape 50 has.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #2296
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 _Dre_ said:
My bet is that he releases the graduation tape to thisis50.

I don't really see what else could do much damage...50 is so irrelevant musically this is pretty much a neutral thing.

Ross is making superior music but had all his credibility destroyed...he's officially an industry puppet who has to cater to the pop audience...

50 looks like he's on his last legs musically and has to resort to stunts to keep himself relevant.

Next beef please...
This n*gga said "superior music". Its one thing to hate 50, then its another, lettin that hate make you delusional. How is/was Ross' music "superior"?

And as far as 50, dont hate the player, hate the game. Who was the last rapper to make the forbes list strictly off of lyrical/rap ability? I'll wait...NONE.

"If you aint in this rap game, for the muthafu*kin cash mayne/ then what is your muthafu*kin purpose?"-Edi IMeen
 9 years ago '05        #2297
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 BRAZZ said:
ALL THIS HYPE FOR A pr0n LINK..Good job 50...
You entertained though...so yeah good job indeed.
 9 years ago '05        #2298
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
dudes'll act like this is no big deal he fu*ks ross's baby momma.. cuz its 50 and boxdens job is to hate 50..

but when 2pac said in hit em up "you claim to be a player but i fu*kED Your wife" everyone was jsut like :wow:

in the blurred out pic its pretty obvious shes suckin sum dudes d!ck

Last edited by BurninLz; 03-11-2009 at 11:19 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #2299
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 BurninLz said:
dudes'll act like this is no big deal he fu*ks ross's baby momma.. cuz its 50 and boxdens job is to hate 50..

but when 2pac said in hit em up "you claim to be a player but i fu*kED Your wife" everyone was jsut like :wow:

in the blurred out pic its pretty obvious shes suckin sum dudes d*ck

You do know there is a difference between baby momma and a wife right?
 9 years ago '06        #2300
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
Wheres the tape?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy