Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2261
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
i wish [Curly] recorded songs and just fu*ked some bi*ches for 25 hours a day

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #2262
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
no

i acknowledge get rich or die

when i first heard it, i had it in heavy rotation

never have i thought about doing a background check on 50

or any rapper

that was one of the things i never gave fu*k about

same with Ross. and this beef is retarded.

2-3 good Ross "beef" songs, few wack, haven't really listened to 50, Curly ain't funny, and this whole sh*t is dumb

and also, I will never be convinced that Curtis isnt the biggest hater in hip-hop, that he never ceases opportunity to diss or throw some shots at other rappers for no apparent reason

i wish he recorded songs and just fu*ked some bi*ches for 25 hours a day and stop doing infant bullsh*t

that's all
FYI your boyfriend Ross went @ 50 1st
 9 years ago '04        #2263
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,214 | Props total: 222 222
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
As I've said, if theres some s3x tape involved

G Unit fans bout to see Curtis wang

They excited as hell

Pants already down sittin butt nekked in front of the PC

Makes me disgusted being on this forum

Communicating with nekkid gay men, smh @ me for being here
..and you are a fu*king homo for even entertaining some wild gay sh*t like that.
 9 years ago '06        #2264
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
no

i acknowledge get rich or die

when i first heard it, i had it in heavy rotation

never have i thought about doing a background check on 50

or any rapper

that was one of the things i never gave fu*k about

same with Ross. and this beef is retarded.

2-3 good Ross "beef" songs, few wack, haven't really listened to 50, Curly ain't funny, and this whole sh*t is dumb

and also, I will never be convinced that Curtis isnt the biggest hater in hip-hop, that he never ceases opportunity to diss or throw some shots at other rappers for no apparent reason

i wish he recorded songs and just fu*ked some bi*ches for 25 hours a day and stop doing infant bullsh*t

that's all
and once again u call 50 all these retarded names and claim he's hating yet it was ur idol that started the damn beef genius.
 9 years ago '04        #2265
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Scan said:
yo..lol, none of this means sh*t

all these videos and sh*t. he's not really hurting ross if you ask me.

i don't think 50 changed anybody's mind on rick ross' music. the sh*t is still dope. he's clowning him, not his music. n*ggas still fu*k with ross at the end of the day.

all these videos and sh*t...ross got teflon on his whole image, sh*t don't mean nothing. i'm pretty fu*kin tired of this sh*t...
you right ross changed my mind about his music when he lied and beat up DJ Vlad over asking the n*gga if it were tru ross is the fakest n*gga ever his first album classic second album doo doo and now the lying about being a C.O it wouldv'e been cool in my books if he were to say yea i was for a yr and half but that sh*t wasn't for me why lie about it.
 9 years ago '04        #2266
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
borrrrrring

*listens to cigar music* thats a smooth joint
 9 years ago '06        #2267
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 BRAZZ said:
ok? u acting like u exposed me as a f*g or something..come on kid.
 BRAZZ said:
By the way as usual 50 can suck my d*ck.

[pic - click to view]

03-10-2009, 11:31 PM         #2268
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
sum1 who had his KID and he pays child support for..?

he cares
you care more than he does, i swear to you..Ricky Ross can give a couple of fu*ks if 50 fu*ked his girl, he told 50 to fu*k lol
 9 years ago '05        #2269
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
lol at Brazz being demoted to Guevarra status.
 9 years ago '07        #2270
Bkjj11 3543 heat pts3543 OP
space
space
$92,176 | Props total: 69728 69728
So we got nothin mane, damn mane, its curly mane
 9 years ago '07        #2271
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1143 1143
 Scan said:
yo..lol, none of this means sh*t

all these videos and sh*t. he's not really hurting ross if you ask me.

i don't think 50 changed anybody's mind on rick ross' music. the sh*t is still dope. he's clowning him, not his music. n*ggas still fu*k with ross at the end of the day.

all these videos and sh*t...ross got teflon on his whole image, sh*t don't mean nothing. i'm pretty fu*kin tired of this sh*t...
i agree, but ross must feel like sh*t. he started the beef and is gettin his a.ss handed to him.
 03-11-2009, 12:10 AM         #2272
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Huh? Live and Die for props? n*gga I got a job and a wife, half the lames on the site like yourself, are so fu*king lame that most times its pointless coming to this damn site. The song Magnificent is tight...But the dude is a FULL of sh*t, point blank, why listen and support bullsh*t? Im not even d*ckryding 50 music aint worth sh*t half the time neither, and the n*gga been farrrrrrrr removed from the streets for a minute, but at least dude lived what he spits out the there for the public, he aint telling little kids no bullsh*t trap or die or what ever the fu*k, knowing that he was locking up the same fools who were doing the sh*t, knowing where it leads you. And he aint promoting dumb sh*t telling listeners what you gotta be to be fly, Dumb a.ss cats like u is the reason why the world look at us the way they do, Wake up, and if you aint black its still love, just stop supporting bullsh*t and imposing your f*g**t a.ss beliefs to the public
couldnt have said it better myself:applause::applause:
 03-11-2009, 12:15 AM         #2273
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
:owned:
get off 50 nuts, he musta told u he was gon sign u cut it out yungin. u mad cuz im tired of hearin about a nicca who aint makin no records, jus skits. niccaz likin him again now, but as soon as he flop AGAIN, erbody gon jump back off the bandwagon. and fukk ross too. i dont buy none of they sh1t niccas is weakminded, arguin bout a nicca that dont know u or puttin bread in yo pockets. its alright to like who u want, but keep it in perspective. i dont have to like what anotha nicca like REAL-TALK.

Last edited by The Greatest!; 03-11-2009 at 12:19 AM..
 03-11-2009, 01:12 AM         #2274
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Greatest! said:
get off 50 nuts, he musta told u he was gon sign u cut it out yungin. u mad cuz im tired of hearin about a nicca who aint makin no records, jus skits. niccaz likin him again now, but as soon as he flop AGAIN, erbody gon jump back off the bandwagon. and fukk ross too. i dont buy none of they sh1t niccas is weakminded, arguin bout a nicca that dont know u or puttin bread in yo pockets. its alright to like who u want, but keep it in perspective. i dont have to like what anotha nicca like REAL-TALK.
smh at this bi*ch n*gga..and I just returned your coppin pleas props that u hit me with...youngin'?....i'm 26..u must be like 50+ then if i'm a youngin' to u..in that case turn ur hearing aid up old head & listen here what u need to do is remove ur mouth from ricky's d*ck and get at the n*gga that sonned u...and keep it movin'..
 9 years ago '05        #2275
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
how bout this, if 50 releases the tape.. Ghetto Guevara leaves the site
 03-11-2009, 01:38 AM         #2276
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RICK ROSS' BABY MOTHER BROOKE
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 9 years ago '05        #2277
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
 Michael_Moore said:
RICK ROSS' BABY MOTHER BROOKE
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
shut the fu*k up
 03-11-2009, 01:51 AM         #2278
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
shut the fu*k up

yup it's official....

03-11-2009, 01:58 AM         #2279
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but how is Ross taking a loss?? cause his baby momma is fu*king 50 cent??? and the sh*t about it, Rick Ross can give a couple fu*ks about her..Ross knows this bi*ch was a wh0ore..he even said it on Webbie's - Miracle

"n*ggaz talk fly so dat pistol by my side
My baby mama fu*kin, all my homies on da sly
I see all through da corner of n*gga eyes
So I keep my shades on, and my face up at da sky "

Ross can careless about this bi*ch dude..ya'll are more worried about it than him, it's funny how geeks pretend to know about the streets, when they STAY on the internet lol..u white boys k!ll me
 03-11-2009, 01:58 AM         #2280
The Greatest! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
smh at this bi*ch n*gga..and I just returned your coppin pleas props that u hit me with...youngin'?....i'm 26..u must be like 50+ then if i'm a youngin' to u..in that case turn ur hearing aid up old head & listen here what u need to do is remove ur mouth from ricky's d*ck and get at the n*gga that sonned u...and keep it movin'..
nicca please, i'll b 35 on the 31st of this month fool, cool yo hoe azz out. like i said fukk rr, 50, and you homie.u mad cuz i dont like yo boy, 50 puzzy boys talk tuff on the CPU. man, u can say what you want after this, im thru wit u lil boy. you mean absolutely sh*t to me. you a follower like 95% of this world. its only a few niccas left that see sh*t the way it is, and not the way they think it should be,them the 1's who gettin it. eat a d*ck nicca:guns1:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy