NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Mafia Music Remix
Fire and 50 lost 18 42.86%
Ok but he should have use his own crew (Triple C) 2 4.76%
Wack and Ross loss 9 21.43%
I see why Jada or Lil Wayne pass on this gay shit 13 30.95%
Voters: 42. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #2221
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,488 | Props total: 69989 69989
50 disses been damn near classics
 9 years ago '04        #2222
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 BRAZZ said:

Every rapper in the game whose famous is a god damn character..Jayz=Marcy project drug dealer (Proved Wrong)..Nas=thug(obviously wasnt)....Jim Jone= gangster before cam(There's videos of him that roll back to 96 of him as a hypeman)...LLoyd Banks=Gangster(Lets be serious¿)....You guys see where im going with this?? If you do a wikipedia check on your rappers favorite name youll notice, the rapper will pop up and in prefix you'll see the actual person in which who they stole their name from....Rap is entertainment, and it will forever be that way..For you idiots to believe anythingthat you seen on tv and think its real, is moronic..Im an 80s baby so I am one of many who were blessed enough to be raised when rap was good...I respect all rappers and their craft..and you should too...For all you little kids that think your rappers a thug, get it in good with one of an exec of the big companies and you'll find out a majority of them are actors/puppets/ and worse of them all, f*gs...

No sh*t sherlock you wanna cookie for just realizing this?
 03-10-2009, 10:04 PM         #2223
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we aint seein sh*t 2night
 9 years ago '04        #2224
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
50 aint gon put out a s3x tape fu*kin some wh0ore.. he has a image to attend to..
 9 years ago '04        #2225
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 BRAZZ said:
ROSS IS WINNING...
Thats it........:iough:
 03-10-2009, 10:07 PM         #2226
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
Wow, tehres alot of idiots in this thread....Let me add my two cents..

Every rapper in the game whose famous is a god damn character..Jayz=Marcy project drug dealer (Proved Wrong)..Nas=thug(obviously wasnt)....Jim Jone= gangster before cam(There's videos of him that roll back to 96 of him as a hypeman)...LLoyd Banks=Gangster(Lets be serious¿)....You guys see where im going with this?? If you do a wikipedia check on your rappers favorite name youll notice, the rapper will pop up and in prefix you'll see the actual person in which who they stole their name from....Rap is entertainment, and it will forever be that way..For you idiots to believe anythingthat you seen on tv and think its real, is moronic..Im an 80s baby so I am one of many who were blessed enough to be raised when rap was good...I respect all rappers and their craft..and you should too...For all you little kids that think your rappers a thug, get it in good with one of an exec of the big companies and you'll find out a majority of them are actors/puppets/ and worse of them all, f*gs...

As for this beef, RickRoss is destroying 50 Lyrically but 50 has the upper hand because he has that fu*king website pumped with little kids who love 50 and everything he does which is homo...Its kind of like watching a Harlem rapper battling someone in their own town...Its not fair, but so is life...MESSAGE

a few things wrong with this rant...

1. who proved that jay z didn't deal drugs?...even the people who are going at him right now never said he didn't sell drugs..he sold drugs in bk,and in maryland...no need to lie to make a point..

2. in what way has rick ross destroyed 50,or anybody in this battle?..name me 1 diss song that ross has put out that has been worth a damn?..and please don't include mafia music,because that wasn't a diss song..it was 4 bars aimed at 50 throughout the entire song...

ultimately this sh*t is comical to me....and so any comedy that ensues from fans of these artist is all apart of it....50 is just clowning with this whole situation while embarassing rick ross...and rick ross did all of this to promo his album..which has now gotten pushed back...but the more press the better for when it actually does drop....the main problem is people don't know what to not take serious.....so many of you get so wrapped up in this,and get upset,and throw tantrums,and want to f!ght n*ggas over entertainment...which is all this is.....the music always follows...but this sh*t here is like going to watch a movie...
 9 years ago '06        #2227
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Bkjj11 said:
50 disses been damn near classics
:applause:

Ghetto_Guevara said:
As I've said, if theres some s3x tape involved

G Unit fans bout to see Curtis wang

They excited as hell

Pants already down sittin butt nekked in front of the PC

Makes me disgusted being on this forum

Communicating with nekkid gay men, smh @ me for being here
i've given you a pass so far tonight with your antics because you are the one true rick ross fan. but I was the one to first say there was a s3x tape involved. YOU are just doing whats cool and following the leader. you is swaggaless.
 9 years ago '05        #2228
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 BRAZZ said:
Of course they wont, their thisis50.com users...As for 'TIA TOld me', yeah thats a good diss, but....well u got me there! LOL....Im one of the few users who will know whene their wrong...But when its all said and done, ross is winning....Come on man, 50 CENT IS MAKING CARTOONS ABOUT THE fu*kING DUDE....When u stop rapping and start using net skills your losing...This is almost like a kid who loses a rap battle thats ready to f!ght u afterwards....He knows he's losing so he needs to do something else to not look so damn dumb
50 has...and i'm not exagerating here...100 times the amount of money as Ross.

Whos losing?
 9 years ago '04        #2229
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
As I've said, if theres some s3x tape involved

G Unit fans bout to see Curtis wang

They excited as hell

Pants already down sittin butt nekked in front of the PC

Makes me disgusted being on this forum

Communicating with nekkid gay men, smh @ me for being here
And it disgusted me to see that Mafia Music vid with Ricky's fat a.ss belly all out with chicken grease and lobster butter drippin all down him while hes licking whatever he missed off his bracelet....
 9 years ago '06        #2230
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
so what was the bomb? i was distracted by all the thread beefing
 03-10-2009, 10:11 PM         #2231
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definition of Entertainment- Entertainment is an activity designed to give people pleasure or relaxation . An audience may participate in the entertainment passively as in watching opera or a movie, or actively as in games.
 9 years ago '06        #2232
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
50 has...and i'm not exagerating here...100 times the amount of money as Ross.

Whos losing?
actually 2250 times the amount of money that ross has but who's counting?
$450 million divided by $200 thousand

and $200 thousand is not set for life. at best you can fu*k around for 4 - 5 years.
 03-10-2009, 10:18 PM         #2233
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
50 aint gon put out a s3x tape fu*kin some wh0ore.. he has a image to attend to..
Shut the hell up.

Where the tape at?
 9 years ago '04        #2234
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 BRAZZ said:
This goes to show you, how warped your brain is.....MC HAMMER went Diamond.....
Mc hammer tricked all his money away on his thousand person entourage....he did not ONE smart thing with any of that money...
 9 years ago '05        #2235
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
so whats the bomb? all i see is Guevaras clownshoe self all over the place as usual
 9 years ago '05        #2236
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Tell me..................chump

what profit you have from

Ross bank account
Curtis bank account

You lost in life.

They both set for life.

You steal from your mommas purse.

Get a job.

rick ross is set for life?

i got his financial affidavits in a folder on my comp.. dude draws 200,000 a year and is in the red 7,000 a month..

you wouldnt know anything about legal precedings or legal documents cuz your a little kid
 9 years ago '06        #2237
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
LOL @ idiots believeing internet fabricated financial statements

Your heads are warped to the fullest

No hope for yall

I hope you practicing on your jumpshot

because that's probably the only way you can contribute to society....attract fans and fill white men pockets

Dummy n*gga
actually i got a degree from and haven't ever bought jewelry from jacob unlike your favorite rapper. i don't care for sports. does the spacing in your posts help you think things out? i know you ross fans aren't the brightest bunch...
 9 years ago '05        #2238
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7092 7092
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Tell me..................chump

what profit you have from

Ross bank account
Curtis bank account

You lost in life.

They both set for life.

You steal from your mommas purse.

Get a job.

First of all. My moms dead.

Second of all, I never mentioned anything about there bank accounts benefiting me at all you Ross d*ckriding f*g**t.

I was just stating, anyone who thinks 50 is losing here is a retard. 50s album WILL outsell Ross', fact.

50 has literally 100 times the money as Ross, how in the name of fu*k is 50 losing?
 9 years ago '05        #2239
younghova032003 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,610 | Props total: 36 36
 BRAZZ said:
Wow, tehres alot of idiots in this thread....Let me add my two cents..

As for this beef, RickRoss is destroying 50 Lyrically but 50 has the upper hand because he has that fu*king website pumped with little kids who love 50 and everything he does which is homo...Its kind of like watching a Harlem rapper battling someone in their own town...Its not fair, but so is life...MESSAGE
That's actually true. Im from Jersey and my aunt best friend use to date him back in the day. Actually he wrote "song cry" bout her brought her a Navi and came to visit and all when he first wrote it. The n*gga actually use to hustle a little in Jersey.
 9 years ago '06        #2240
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
 BurninLz said:
you wouldnt know anything about legal precedings or legal documents cuz your a little kid
rick ross doesn't know about a gag order and he's a grown man. not to mention he already has experience working in the legal system...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy